The Sun Revolves Around the Earth

elsbet

Superstar
"Do not suppose for a moment that these statements are empty words: think carefully of the successes we arranged for Darwinism, Marxism, Nietzsche-ism. To us Jews, at any rate, it should be plain to see what a disintegrating importance these directives have had upon the minds of the GOYIM."

-Protocols of the Elders of Zion
And to whom, do you think, is this Secret Confession addressed?

Let's put our thinking caps on.. the fact that the author is assuming an audience testifies: it was created for distribution to people just like you, who needed a vehicle for their bigotry. Or an excuse... or (eww) permission.

:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Etagloc

Superstar
And to whom, do you think, is this Secret Confession addressed?

Let's put our thinking caps on.. the fact that the author is assuming an audience testifies: it was created for distribution to people just like you, who needed a vehicle for their bigotry.
You can call it bigotry or other such tactics to shut down discussion

however, the fact remains that pretty much everything described as going-to-happen in the Protocols either has happened or is in the process of happening

even the very fact that such a reaction exists in relation to the Protocols is further authentication of their veracity....

as to what specific room, time and date in which they were spoken (well actually, I should be using plurals here, as I assume they were discussed in multiple sessions).... that is a whole other discussion and were I to discuss it, I'd be discussing it with sober, level-headed individuals interested in discussion and not merely throwing out wild accusations and insults

of course the Protocols were for, by and to the "elite".... the Protocols were addressed to some set of "elite"

and by the way, have you even read the Protocols? have you even studied the stuff? you come to the conclusion and then worry about things like evidence and details, less concerned about the truth then your predetermined agenda

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I think an answer from family life might help...

If my dog has ran off with a plastic milk bottle, trying to take it out of its mouth results in it being held onto more tightly and some nasty growling. Persisting in pulling at the bottle just increases the chance of getting bitten!

indiana-chewing-plastic-bottle-944-530.jpg

From experience, dogs let go when they realise there is no nutritional value in their find.

Last edited:

Etagloc

Superstar

If my dog has ran off with a plastic milk bottle, trying to take it out of its mouth results in it being held onto more tightly and some nasty growling. Persisting in pulling at the bottle just increases the chance of getting bitten!

View attachment 18659

From experience, dogs let go when they realise there is no nutritional value in their find.
I have no idea what this has to do with the reality that Jews control the media.

@yannick stop "liking" every single post. It makes your "like" meaningless. Pick a side.

elsbet

Superstar
Its been done.

The first in this list was written almost 100 years ago.

The Myth of the Jewish Menace in World Affairs
pub. 1921
OR

the Truth about the Forged Protocols of the Elders of Zion
LINK

A Lie and a Libel - The history of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion
pub. 1995
LINK

A Rumor about the Jews
pub. 1999
LINK

Stephen Eric Bronner systematically debunks the antisemitic assertions made in the Protocols. He also explores its history, its influence on right-wing movements throughout the twentieth century, and the ongoing appeal of bigotry. A work of intellectual history, A Rumor About the Jews takes the reader on a historical journey that provides a new and deeper understanding of an insidious ideology and its broader implications. Bronner's sharp and penetrating analysis offers new insights into the nature of antisemitism, along with a warning against underestimating the power of this hateful tract.

These are just first three I found-- there are plenty more, for those interested... check Amazon, and see what you think of the point by point refutations that are being ignored.

:)

elsbet

Superstar
I have no idea what this has to do with the reality that Jews control the media.

@yannick stop "liking" every single post. It makes your "like" meaningless. Pick a side.
Pfffft.

@yannick is doing it right-- better than most of us. ♡
----------------

If you love those who love you, what credit is that to you? Even sinners love those who love them. If you do good to those who do good to you, what credit is that to you? Even sinners do the same...

But love your enemies, do good to them...

Be merciful, just as your Father is merciful.

LUKE 32-33, 36

elsbet

Superstar

View attachment 18659

Hmm... but what if said dog is chewing on something a little more dangerous-- like an electrical cord? To save him, we may give him a swat on the nose with newspaper as we run to yank the damning cord from its power source.

Just a thought. :)

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Hmm... but what if said dog is chewing on something a little more dangerous-- like an electrical cord? To save him, we may give him a swat on the nose with newspaper as we run to yank the damning cord from its power source.

Just a thought. :)
I guess it depends on your degree of courage and the character of the dog in question. My dog is fiesty!!!

Etagloc

Superstar
This thread isn't about evolution or whatever random topic.

This thread is about a simple fact: the sun revolves around the earth.

Awoken2

Superstar
This thread isn't about evolution or whatever random topic.

This thread is about a simple fact: the sun revolves around the earth.
I thought this thread was just a blatant attempt to see how many people would engage in this rather pointless debate.

For the sake of argument let's just imagine you managed to actually prove to everybody on this forum that the sun did actually revolve around the earth. So now everybody believes what you believe.....does it change anything?...... other than you walking around rolling your tongue around your cheek looking dead smarmy....everything stays exactly the same as what it did before.

Or is there another, more profound point to this thread?

yannick

Veteran

In a Washington, D.C. church, Muslims and Christians have found a common bond. The church hosts Muslim prayers, attracting hundreds of worshipers each week. Anna Werner has more.

In the end, it will only matter if at least you've loved and helped each other as much as you can because nobody is guaranteed salvation.

Thanks @elsbet !

On-topic (Credits go to @DesertRose , Alhamdulillah)

28473-Time-Lapse-Skies.gif

Last edited: