The Sun Revolves Around the Earth

Z. T. Jacob

Established
I want 10,000 views for this thread. I am for the people and I am for waking up the masses. This thread has been extremely successful, I don't care what detractors think and I am on the side of the truth, period. Also, pm me if you're interested in a t shirt.
Isn't one of the rules of the forum "no self promotion" this isn't a place for you try to sell your t-shirts.

Etagloc

Superstar
"It is apparent from the Islamic evidences that they confirm that it is the sun which revolves around the earth"

http://www.ahlalhdeeth.com/vbe/forum/aqeedah-refutation-of-deviant-sects/1211-does-the-sun-revovle-around-the-earth-according-to-the-qur-an

commentor:

"I believe that the Sun orbits the Earth, I believe that the Qur'an tells us this, and I will always believe this. I do not care one bit what science may tell us about anything.

The sun's revolution around the earth is proven by the clear text of the Qur'an and rather it is your understanding of the Qur'an that is the problem. All science is based on human perception and I take Allah's word over human perception."

elsbet

Superstar
This whole forum can "hate" on me. Nevertheless, I'm over here laughing and finding this whole thing hilarious.

It can be

Entire forum

just to take on one me.....

and I accept it. The whole forum just to take on one me. Yet the banner of "the sun revolves around the earth" continues to stand.

I defend the truth! I am undaunted in persistance for my righteous cause. This is way more entertaining than Facebook. If you are also interested in standing against the falsehood of heliocentrism, feel free to DM me. I think I might sell some t shirts.
Several posters here have agreed that the idea is worthy of investigation.

THE DAY THE SUN STOOD STILL

Then Joshua spoke to the LORD in the day when the LORD delivered up the Amorites into the hand of Israel, when he struck them down at Gibeon, and they were struck down before the children of Israel; and he said in the sight of Israel, "Sun, stand still on Gibeon. You, moon, stop in the valley of Aijalon."

The sun stood still, and the moon stayed
, until the nation had avenged themselves of their enemies. Isn't this written in the book of Jashar? The sun stayed in the midst of the sky, and did not hurry to go down about a whole day.

There was no day like that before it or after it, that the LORD listened to the voice of a man; for the LORD fought for Israel.
JOSHUA 10:12-14

Wigi

Veteran
commentor:

"I believe that the Sun orbits the Earth, I believe that the Qur'an tells us this, and I will always believe this. I do not care one bit what science may tell us about anything.
You believe that the belief of someone on what the Quran says is more valuable that scientific demonstration?

You see that's the problem with 2018 people pretend they have their own truth and feel persecuted for it.

If my truth is 'we must kill infidels' then the society persecute me because they say it is wrong.

If my truth is 'men can have menstruation' then you have a phobia if you disagree with me.

If my truth is 'the earth is flat' then the earth is flat and you're an agent of the system if you disagree with me.

For me truth is absolute or there are no such thing as the truth.

Ps: you said geocentrism was backed by science, i'm a bit disappointed.

Z. T. Jacob

Established
You believe that the belief of someone on what the Quran says is more valuable that scientific demonstration?

You see that's the problem with 2018 people pretend they have their own truth and feel persecuted for it.

If my truth is 'we must kill infidels' then the society persecute me because they say it is wrong.

If my truth is 'men can have menstruation' then you have a phobia if you disagree with me.

If my truth is 'the earth is flat' then the earth is flat and you're an agent of the system if you disagree with me.

For me truth is absolute or there are no such thing as the truth.

Ps: you said geocentrism was backed by science, i'm a bit disappointed.
I asked bro for a list of five scientific reasons to support geocentrism and he ignored it, saying that he didn't want to prove me wrong, he was just trying to entertain himself. He seems to be very adamant about convincing others that the sun revolves around the earth.

Wigi

Veteran

God is my witness.
I wonder how you can do such audacious claims, you think God cling on relative truths?
I don't know what are your motives but I believe in a God who loves order and the laws of physics represents order in nature.
If these laws argues against geocentrism then geocentrism is incorrect.

If you believe in a God who loves disorder and confusion it's a thing, but don't say we 'hate you' because the thing is you trust men before the truth.

Etagloc

Superstar
Honestly, I consider VCF as a platform for whatever I want it to be a platform for. I want whoever comes here to be exposed to questioning heliocentrism... at least until I get bored with this topic.

Violette

Star
That's a false statement... there are plenty of transitional fossils. And every fossil can be considered to be a transitional fossil. Also, animals don't just magically transform into a different species, they still remain a part of their genetic lineage. An evolved frog won't magically turn into a completely different animal like a rabbit... it will become a new type of frog suited to it's environment.
No, there aren’t any transitional fossils. Just a bunch of arrogant scientist being visually misleading. There’s been multiple evolutionist who have admitted themselves there’s no transitional fossils. They’ve even been caught falsifying evidence, pretty desperate. I agree species don’t evolve into new ones but that’s not what evolutionists argue. The entire premise of their argument is that all life came from a single ancestor and modified itself over time driven by a will or need to survive by adapting.