The Suffering Sweepstakes: Talmudic Mentality in the History of World War II

Etagloc

Superstar
Says the guy, as he posts thread after thread about Jews, Israel, and Zionism.
Is it true or not that you openly declared yourself to be a Zionist on your twitter?

It is true, I saw it and if you're honest, you'll admit it.

You even retweeted stuff from Netanyahu.

And you had the link to your twitter on your profile so it's not like I did a bunch of digging.

But yes you yourself are an example of the fact that Zionism is all over the place. It's taken over the churches, it's taken over the US government, it's taken over the media, it's all over the place.... so it makes perfect sense to examine it. And Zionism and Zionists are constantly attacking Muslims and promoting the killing of Muslims.

Etagloc

Superstar
also Michael Hoffman is cited in a lot of VC articles and I've been a fan of his stuff for a while... I recommend checking it out.... he wrote Secret Societies and Psychological Warfare, which is a good book....

but anyways.... it is made this thing where you are attacked if you discuss Zionism.... for example it is taboo if you mention that Zionism controls the media..... so it is for that very reason I intend to continue discussing Zionism..... I want to shift the Overton Window and promote discussion and examination of Zionism

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I think there is the objective "it" of Zionism which is the belief that Jews have the right to return to their ancient homeland.

That is a question that can be answered with a "yes" or "no". It may be also answered with certain caveats eg borders, sovereignty etc

The other type of discussion, which I stay away from, uses rhetoric, propaganda and force of character to attempt to legitimise a particular stance. This applies in various degrees to both Pro Zionist and Anti Zionist presentations.

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar

Excellent, thought-provoking talk from Michael Hoffman.
Ok so enough of the personal drama..... does anyone have a dissection of the video featured in the opening posts? Im down to share mine, does anyone else wish to dialog about the actual video?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Says the guy, as he posts thread after thread about Jews, Israel, and Zionism.
Is it true or not that you openly declared yourself to be a Zionist on your twitter?

It is true, I saw it and if you're honest, you'll admit it.

You even retweeted stuff from Netanyahu.

And you had the link to your twitter on your profile so it's not like I did a bunch of digging.

But yes you yourself are an example of the fact that Zionism is all over the place. It's taken over the churches, it's taken over the US government, it's taken over the media, it's all over the place.... so it makes perfect sense to examine it. And Zionism and Zionists are constantly attacking Muslims and promoting the killing of Muslims.
So what is it Dumbdarian.... is you is, or is you aint?

Etagloc

Superstar
i forgot about this thread.... warms my heart to see this pop up

and may it warm your heart as well, o reader

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Question to you though @TempestOfTempo - what do you think it means to be a Zionist? It I were to ask you and @Thunderian would you provide the same definition, I wonder?
If the term means something other than the accepted, standard definition, its up to the Zionists to re-define that themselves, based on their own actions. As it stands, their actions are pretty clear........

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
If the term means something other than the accepted, standard definition, its up to the Zionists to re-define that themselves, based on their own actions. As it stands, their actions are pretty clear........
Ok.... So to spell it out, what would you, or this forum for that matter, regard as the accepted standard definition of Zionism?

It is important as people can sometimes find themselves arguing at cross purposes and if they are to disagree, at least each "side" should have gone through the process of clarifying terms and meanings.