The Strange Disappearance of Jacob Hilkin

Victoria

Rookie
This is a news story from my local area. It's pretty new and it hasn't hit national news. And while I am not outright saying anything is suspicious, I noticed immediately the familiar imagery. Also, the guy looks a lot like Justin Bieber. Here's his Facebook.

"He was last seen and contacted by tulalip police at 10:20 A.M. yesterday. I just got this information from the chief of police. Jacob was at the bus stop and police were doing a homeless sweep. They asked if he was ok and he said yes I’m just waiting for the bus to go to my moms. Jake had no money and his phone was dead. I know my son and although not perfect he would never do this and be gone. His car is at my house, his computer and money is here. "
Jacob Hilkin:

The guy's Facebook cover photo:

Clearly we are probably looking at someone who is mentally unstable and may have had a psychotic break, but I have to call them out as I see 'em. There have been a lot of strange disappearances in the area in the last 30 days. This is the strangest.

Tikawanda

Established
Not to seem cold, but he might've "disappeared" just to get attention like that Brazilian dude who was into the occult and "vanished" last year for publicity reasons.

This is a news story from my local area. It's pretty new and it hasn't hit national news. And while I am not outright saying anything is suspicious, I noticed immediately the familiar imagery. Also, the guy looks a lot like Justin Bieber. Here's his Facebook.

Jacob Hilkin:

The guy's Facebook cover photo:

Clearly we are probably looking at someone who is mentally unstable and may have had a psychotic break, but I have to call them out as I see 'em. There have been a lot of strange disappearances in the area in the last 30 days. This is the strangest.
Can I ask why its clear that we are looking at someone who is mentally unstable?

Not to seem cold, but he might've "disappeared" just to get attention like that Brazilian dude who was into the occult and "vanished" last year for publicity reasons.
The frequency of cases that meet foul play largely outweighs those that voluntarily disappear. . Food for thought. Not to mention, he had 0 money, & 0 resources. Kinda difficult.