The spirituality of Oprah Winfrey examined...

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
With such a platform, the message Oprah is promoting to the world should be examined and understood (even if you disagree with her!).

Etagloc

Superstar
It of course is bigger than Oprah, though.

Pretty much anyone who is that big in that sort of world.... Hollywood, entertainment industry, whatever it is..... I feel like they put the worst at the top. The least messed up are sort of underground. I mean for example, your more independent types maybe are different. I mean for example... there is this group called Clipse. I'm not super familiar with them besides one song. But apparently, from what I understand..... so basically they were rappers who pretty much only talked about selling cocaine from what I understand. So one of them is now... I think doing Christian rap or something. I saw the DJ Vlad interview with him..... basically he looks back at making all this music talking about selling drugs and I guess glamorizing it... and you can see him sort of looking at it in horror... this sense of "what have I done".

And I believe him. I think he's sincere. You look at the other Clipse member, Pusha T..... Pusha T is being wildly "successful" in worldy terms..... Pusha T has been doing music with Kanye West, Future..... so one doesn't want to rap about drug dealing.... I guess he got a few views with his Vlad interview.... the other continues and embraces it...... that one gets all the fame and fortune...... I think that's basically how the world works.

elsbet

Superstar
Oprah.. "I'm talking about the same God you're talking about-- the Alpha and the Omega.. capital G-O-D."

Whatever.
Name your god, ladybug, or have a seat.

TokiEl

Superstar
.... I guess he got a few views with his Vlad interview.... the other continues and embraces it...... that one gets all the fame and fortune...... I think that's basically how the world works.

Luke 4 5 "Then the devil, taking Him up on a high mountain, showed Him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time. 6 And the devil said to Him, “All this authority I will give You, and their glory; for this has been delivered to me, and I give it to whomever I wish. 7 Therefore, if You will worship before me, all will be Yours.”