The situation in Venezuela

free2018

Star
I have never seen anything like this. Is this the elites doing?

They sure have their fair share of earthquakes too, last one this orning 9.59..Are they under HAARP attacks?
View attachment 18365

What
I have a friend who lives in Venezuela. Haven't heard from him since July.
I remember him saying living was bad. Government collapse has affected the general mood and not for the better
Well, considering a lot of the governmental officials who blundered the country have relocated to my city with the millions they stole from the people: I would say so.
High and low they have been coming here over the last three years. Many who were not of the business class just stole millions as they "helped" Chavez and Maduro.
Sad stuff.

New WW3 Flashpoint Venezuela
WW3: US pushing towards SECOND COLD WAR against Russia and China in Venezuela CRISIS

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/john-boltons-written-note-on-troops-to-colombia-raises-eyebrows

Yep lets see whats going to happen here. Could be misdirection for a mid east maneuver, never underestimate these guys y'know but Bolsonaro is already engulfed in scandal, he and Trumpolini both need a distraction. So lets see what's going to happen because 5,000 troops to Colombia is where you would stage a Venezuelan invasion possibly led or aided by Brazil

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Yup. From what I could tell, Swamp-stache Bolton and the Kamala Harris client Mnuchin basically came out and said "No evidence, no proof, not even rationales will be offered.... here is the deal, Venezuala has resources we want to exploit, industries we want privatized and political leadership who isnt beholden to the Trump regime and the elites we represent. Therefore all options are on the table, starting w/the fact that we are going to announce here that we will begin stealing their money and have military plans ready to be implemented asap. We are ignoring how many international laws and treaties this violates, and we are going to foment massive public unrest by "recognizing" our puppet in Venezuela as the "interim President". We realize that this has little chance to succeed, but will likely result in a catastrophe for the people of that nation but...... oh well!"

Just how many times does a blazingly wrong Bolton have flame out in public before he is shamed to the point of discredit? How does he still have his freedom, let alone a cabinet position?

DavidSon

Star
...Just how many times does a blazingly wrong Bolton have flame out in public before he is shamed to the point of discredit? How does he still have his freedom, let alone a cabinet position?
Great question. As Chomsky noted, if the American public knew half as much about their foreign policy as professional sports, these crimes probably wouldn't be allowed to happen.

Etagloc

Superstar
all this is is Iran-Soviet I mean Russia-China bloc

versus US-Israel bloc

why on earth should we support Russia-Iran-China over US-Israel?

both blocs can "take a hike". what neither side is thinking of is the good of the Venezuelans. Only the good of their agendas.

and the good of the Venezuelans demands
we be anti both blocs.

Etagloc

Superstar
the commies and the neocons- neither of them cares about Venezuela. the only good as far as the two is "none of the above"

the commies and the neocons- neither of them cares about Venezuela. the only good as far as the two is "none of the above"
I actually agree with you that it’s just geo-politics and that neither side cares about the people, but dude the USSR collapsed and Putin is more Czar than Premier.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
This is where the Trump regime oversteps in areas others wouldn't. Even a Deep State lackey like Bush knew how to reign some control over the pawns like Bolton. Trump possesses neither the ability nor the gumption to do so and we see the chaotic randomness of his administration threatening its very existence. I have been saying all along.... this doofus is going to walk off the job once an opening presents itself for him to secure pardons for him & his kids.