The Seven Energies of the Body

yannick

Veteran
Thanks to PeppermintPatty and to Golden Age for their likes. As a temporary reward though, here goes

PeppermintPatty
Or PPT for short,
And Golden Age, life's most special human university

Please God, please let everybody be taught,

a n e v e r l a s t i n g a n d e v e r b e a u t i f u l

13873236_1085274584893807_2090883135288662396_n.jpg
A M E E N

Last edited:

yannick

Veteran
Thanks for your like mecca. I wanna share this piece of my life with you for no reason whatsoever. Hope it benefits us all, God Willing

I just dreamt lucidly about an event that took place about three Sundays ago. I and Hussein, an old friend whom I met again after some 15 years or more or something had an altercation when I wanted to meet his brother again, Yasin, after so many secondary school years that Sunday morning. The Glorious Qur'an Says concerning visiting your loved ones, in the 58th Verse of Chapter 24, The Light, Muhammad Sarwar's Translation:

[Believers, your slaves and the immature people must ask your permission three times a day before entering your house: before the morning prayer, at noon time and after the late evening prayer; these are most private times. After your permission has been granted, there is no harm if they come into your presence from time to time. This is how God explains His revelations to you. God is All-knowing and All-wise.]

Well, I hadn't asked permission, that is I didn't knock and instead shouted Yasin's name through the window of his office at his residence. Thing is, I just dreamt that happening so lucidly, Allahu Akbar, and we talked over it and made peace again, IN MY DREAM. Lol. Just wanted to share this pleasant experience. The funny thing is that when I had shouted Yasin's name, Hussein, or so he says, slipped and fell down or hurt his feet or something. Well, sorry again Hussein. I must just learn to contain my excitement from now on and learn how to obey God's Commandment concerning such a situation. From now on, if I have to visit somebody, I will not shout out his name or anything. Instead, I will knock three times on the front door and if I receive no response whatsoever, then so be it. :)

And here's a pleasant nostalgic and sad video, although there are no musical instruments which we can see, we still do pray to God To Protect us from the mischiefs of the false messiah, the Antichrist:

And for those who cannot hear ... T_T

P.s: Thanks to Etagloc for introducing me to B.F. Hoodrich

Cross your heart and say you've never given up

That you carried on when every door was shut

That you'll live with no regret!

We wear a smile to hide that we’ve been hurt before

Keep our disasters in a suitcase by the door,

'Cause you know we’re only human!

So lay your hands on the left behind

We all know how it feels to be forgotten for a while.

In a crowded place trying not to feel alone,

Just remember that we’ve all been broken once!

Let’s love the broken ones!

Raise your glass to all the words we never say

We do our best, but still we look the other way,

'Cause sometimes it’s easier to run

'Cause after all, we’re only human!

Last edited:

yannick

Veteran
Below is a much better alternative, in my humble opinion, xd
How I pray to The Almighty that my marriage be like, If He Wills, Ameen

Last edited:

yannick

Veteran
Hey Alanantic !
Thanks for your like and welcome to my thread!!!
:)

Alan
Antic
A LAN
Antique

Well Alan, I love antique things and I hope I get to invent the computer and thence a LAN during the Gothic times when I will be traveling there in my Doloreane! Please do pardon my exuberance! ;) Meanwhile ... somewhere near the Mediterraneans

Last edited:
The problem is the information here is wrong

pranic and etheric is the same thing. spiritual and causal is the same thing, cosmic and nirvanic is the same thing. The chakras are outside the cosmic/nirvanic 'space', they are 7 layers of the individual spirit. the 7 souls. The cosmic/nirvanic (universal consciousness) level is above the individual self, to get to that level you have to overcome the illusion (maya) of the individual self so it has nothing to do with the chakras/7 levels.

Now as i was saying this, i was thinking of the poor info on the lataif which some sufis used to share and i was actually thinking of the naqshbani-haqqani crew, basically just a bunch of quacks who are not spiritual and don't posess information that is useful, just say things that appear good. Actually, they are also influenced by demons on the astral level...
it is faux sufism..

so when i looked at your posts again and saw a video of that crew doing zikr i had to laugh.

yannick

Veteran
Well my dear brother in humanity, thank you very much for your corrections. I will try to adapt and correct my mistakes, God-Willingly.

However, there's a more pressing matter at stake right here, right now, and concerning this beautiful forum. A brother just messaged me and I am sharing it here, for myself first since this is my thread (thank and praise God), but also because I don't want him to leave at all. He's the forum member who's the most dear and respectable to me (aside from the leader of this forum of course).

Please pray that he stays, God Willing. Ameen. I was telling him about my instability when he advised me as such, poor beautiful soul that he is, look at how much time and effort he put into this advice to me. Religion is indeed advice. Ad Deen An Naseeha. May God Bless you, Ameen.

Last edited:

Alanantic

Star
Hey Alanantic !
Thanks for your like and welcome to my thread!!!
:)

Alan

Antic

A LAN

Antique

Well Alan, I love antique things and I hope I get to invent the computer and thence a LAN during the Gothic times when I will be traveling there in my Doloreane! Please do pardon my exuberance! ;) Meanwhile ... somewhere near the Mediterraneans

I always like seeing some Eastern Thought brought to this forum. Maybe we'll eventually try to become One.

"All things appear because of the concurrence of causes and conditions. Nothing ever exists entirely alone; everything is in relation to everything else."
"Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
Buddha

yannick

Veteran
I always like seeing some Eastern Thought brought to this forum. Maybe we'll eventually try to become One.

"All things appear because of the concurrence of causes and conditions. Nothing ever exists entirely alone; everything is in relation to everything else."
"Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
Buddha
If we're not already ONE, as you put it so nicely!

Thats very sad news =( I don't want our Mexican brother to go :(
Hombre, amigo! No! Por favor. Que haces
My brother is free to do as he pleases but I just want him to know how we feel about him departing. Thank you, Yiksmes, for sharing my pain.

I can't read that font, it is too small and purpose, please edit and i'll read it properly and reply.
I edited the post. Thanks for your visit, brother. By the way, can I know the history behind your display picture? Don't bother if it's much a bother!

yannick

Veteran
@yiksmes
it's pretty gangster isn't it? like Gustavo Fring or Dawood Ibraheem

i nearly shit myself first time i saw it.
Lol, are you a fan of Gustavo Fring too?

:D
I think you mixed me up with yannick
It's the second time somebody mixing us up =))
We must be one and the same! Except that you don't break other people's trust! *sad***

giphy.gif