The seed of the serpent

Thunderian

Superstar
An over-active imagination or some of those did exist in the antediluvian world but Noah wasn't allowed to get them on born and his children related the existence of those creatures to their posterity.

A digestive tract is an absolute necessity to any created being. Testicles...not so much...UNLESS you are created for procreation. In that case you'd have to account for that among the Unfallen angels. Do you think Gabriel has kids? I mean, if his companions that were expelled could sire some on earth, sure he has sired a large enough brood, that is resident in the celestial courts, over the last couple of millenia. His possession of reproductive organs is for a reason,not just for 'decorative purposes', right?
Your argument is that God gave angels the ability to take on human form, but only to the extent necessary to survive?

When did God start doing the bare minimum? Can you think of any reason, other than that it helps your argument, that God would create defective beings?

That's different because Noah preached the truth. Yes most people reject the truth but some of the things you're posting here are not of God.

I want the truth but it has got to be based on the Bible. A lot of what you're posting here is not based on the Bible.
What is it that you think is not based on the bible, please?

What's important to know is... that at the Name of Jesus every knee will bow in heaven and on earth and under the earth and every tounge confess that Jesus Christ is Lord to the glory of the Father. Philippians 2:10

Acts 4 12Salvation exists in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved.”
Yes that is important but to understand what it means you also have to add to it this (as well as all the rest of what Christ said):

Matthew
7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the Kingdom of heaven; ONLY he that doeth the Will of my Father which is in heaven.
7:22 Many will say to me in That Day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work inequity.

Just because every knee will bow before Him, doesn't mean they will all survive just because of that, because that is not what it says.

TokiEl

Superstar
Yes that is important but to understand what it means you also have to add to it this (as well as all the rest of what Christ said):

Matthew
7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the Kingdom of heaven; ONLY he that doeth the Will of my Father which is in heaven.
7:22 Many will say to me in That Day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work inequity.

Just because every knee will bow before Him, doesn't mean they will all survive just because of that, because that is not what it says.
There are many believers who will be told by the Lord to go away...

Not because they do good works... but because they don't do what the Lord told them to do.

And there are those who were seduced by spirits... whom they thought was the Lord.

There are many believers who will be told by the Lord to go away...
Believe means to live-by. Believe... by-live... Live by. It's about doing, not saying.
Not because they do good works...
How could it be? We are supposed to be doing good works. We were created to do them (good works).
but because they don't do what the Lord told them to do.
Agreed.
And there are those who were seduced by spirits...
Yes, and it says they will be many who would be seduced by spirits, like the three unclean spirits like frogs, that came out of the mouth of the dragon in Revelation 16:13-14 and who deceive everyone with their incessant croaking (politicians do that - croaking incessantly like frogs and they serve the beast and never saying anything of any real value).
whom they thought was the Lord.
Correct, or, because they followed after them instead of after Him.

Last edited:
Now you must drop the Jah is Jesus Christ bullshite.
@TokiEl, have you read/studied The Way home or face The Fire yet, please?

Because if you haven't read/studied it (and FINISHED it - the whole book) yet... then, you can say whatever you will, but, the fact is your opinion on the matter is not a valid one, because you have based it in ignorance (of not knowing the contents).

"The Way home or face The Fire - By JAH" is a Little Book of not even 100 pages long, so what excuse can anyone have for not reading it (it has also been put on audio, for being able to listen to it and/or share it, with the blind)?

Especially based on everything that is going on in the world and the Title of the Little Book... which is self-explanatory... http://jahtruth.net/wayad.htm

Karlysymon

Superstar
Your argument is that God gave angels the ability to take on human form, but only to the extent necessary to survive?

When did God start doing the bare minimum? Can you think of any reason, other than that it helps your argument, that God would create defective beings?
No. My argument is that just like a heart, brain or disgestive system( all essential to existence), its an obvious truth that they possess those while in human form and as their angelic selves. Non-essentials like reproductive organs or wings, not so much. My belief is that: the effects of the Fall aside, everything that God endowed with each living creature, He deemed it important enough to possess. Angels have wings and we don’t, they can cloak themselves but we can’t. What we all lack doesn’t make us defective. So, if as its commonly taught, that Fallen angels in human form got married and had children with human females, it stands to reason that they can procreate, not only with humans but with their own kind. It would also stand to reason that there were designed to procreate. Its been suggested that all angels are male, so with whom were they to have children with? Obviously not us, humans. And as I said, if the Falllen were capable of it, its obvious the Unfallen are capable of procreation too.

I want the truth because as a primary educator in spiritual matters of my kid, someday, I want s/he to be taught and accept the truth. Not nonsense, fables or traditions. And iam sure s/he will ask the same questions iam asking here.

Thunderian

Superstar
No. My argument is that just like a heart, brain or disgestive system( all essential to existence), its an obvious truth that they possess those while in human form and as their angelic selves. Non-essentials like reproductive organs or wings, not so much. My belief is that: the effects of the Fall aside, everything that God endowed with each living creature, He deemed it important enough to possess. Angels have wings and we don’t, they can cloak themselves but we can’t. What we all lack doesn’t make us defective. So, if as its commonly taught, that Fallen angels in human form got married and had children with human females, it stands to reason that they can procreate, not only with humans but with their own kind. It would also stand to reason that there were designed to procreate. Its been suggested that all angels are male, so with whom were they to have children with? Obviously not us, humans. And as I said, if the Falllen were capable of it, its obvious the Unfallen are capable of procreation too.

I want the truth because as a primary educator in spiritual matters of my kid, someday, I want s/he to be taught and accept the truth. Not nonsense, fables or traditions. And iam sure s/he will ask the same questions iam asking here.
But how can an angelic being really have the form of a human if they don't have all the physical aspects of a human, and not just what's necessary to survive? Do they have hair, then? An appendix? Why or why not? What evidence do you have that God only gives angels what they need to pass a cursory inspection? Again, I ask, do we serve a God who does the bare minimum? Again, I ask, what reason do you have to believe as you do, other than it supports your argument? If you care about the truth, please tell me what truth you are basing your belief on?

Angels have wings in their human form? Where do you find this?

And how does it stand to reason they can procreate with their own kind, when angels are only ever described as male? No one is saying they are having offspring with each other.

Karlysymon

Superstar
Again, I ask, what reason do you have to believe as you do, other than it supports your argument?
Because its logical.
Angels have wings in their human form? Where do you find this?
Never said this.
But how can an angelic being really have the form of a human if they don't have all the physical aspects of a human,
And how does it stand to reason they can procreate with their own kind, when angels are only ever described as male?
^Fine. They have reproductive organs. For what purpose as they go about their business in the celestial courts? Don't you think its unfair of God to endow them with organs they can't use (humans are off limits)?

Thunderian

Superstar
Because its logical.
It's logical to assume that when God gives someone a human form, he restricts it to what's necessary for the job?

And you still haven't answered my questions about hair and appendixes. We don't need them, so do angels have them when they are in human form? Why or why not?

For what purpose as they go about their business in the celestial courts?
Why would they be in human form in celestial courts? Who said they were in human form on any other place than earth?

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
It's logical to assume that when God gives someone a human form, he restricts it to what's necessary for the job?

And you still haven't answered my questions about hair and appendixes. We don't need them, so do angels have them when they are in human form? Why or why not?

Why would they be in human form in celestial courts? Who said they were in human form on any other place than earth?
To me, I have a notion that angelic beings are extra-dimensional - as in they are able to take form in more than one dimension.

Where it gets theoretical is how we from our position of understanding derive the "rules" of angelic appearances and interractions.

It seems clear that we can all agree that under Gods authority, angels can take at least temporary human form and interract with us in various ways.

It seems likely to me that the Nephilim were a result of illegal, rebellious crossing of this boundary.

It remains opaque what may happen to this earth with respect to the "restrainer" who will be "taken out of the way". Could our world experience horrors never imagined when these forces are loosed on a world that has rejected God. May this final incursion just be part of the Great Deception?

Dalit

Star
To me, I have a notion that angelic beings are extra-dimensional - as in they are able to take form in more than one dimension.

Where it gets theoretical is how we from our position of understanding derive the "rules" of angelic appearances and interractions.

It seems clear that we can all agree that under Gods authority, angels can take at least temporary human form and interract with us in various ways.
I can confirm this from experience.

One day I was just done with charismania, which I've been done with and then embraced again, ad nauseum. I was just put out by people claiming to have all these spiritual gifts and yet weren't decent to one another, weren't kind nor loving in the least. So I was fussing about it to some woman who agreed with me. I turned around and happened to notice two men I'd never seen before and would never see again. They were praying in tongues. I think they were angels in plain clothes.

I know that it sounds bat crap crazy maybe, but that was a smallish church I was in and anyone new would stick out. So what or who I saw was there one second and gone the next.

1 Corinthians 13:1 shows that angels speak in tongues.

"If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal." (NIV)

phipps

Star
I can confirm this from experience.

One day I was just done with charismania, which I've been done with and then embraced again, ad nauseum. I was just put out by people claiming to have all these spiritual gifts and yet weren't decent to one another, weren't kind nor loving in the least. So I was fussing about it to some woman who agreed with me. I turned around and happened to notice two men I'd never seen before and would never see again. They were praying in tongues. I think they were angels in plain clothes.

I know that it sounds bat crap crazy maybe, but that was a smallish church I was in and anyone new would stick out. So what or who I saw was there one second and gone the next.

1 Corinthians 13:1 shows that angels speak in tongues.

"If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal." (NIV)
In the Bible speaking in tongues means speaking in a different language.

Karlysymon

Superstar
I believe so.
Oh yes, we absolutely need those. Hair keeps us warm and its an extension of the nervous system. An appendix acts as a store for stuff. An appendix might also be a result of the effects of the Fall, to which the Unfallen angels aren’t subject.
I believe iam being mis-read. Your argument is that angels retain all their physical features in human form (except for wings, ofcourse). Which means that, as demonstrated by the Fallen here on earth, they have reproductive organs. Its simply pointless for God to create angels with reproductive organs and have no one to reproduce with because they clearly aren’t meant to procreate with humans. Let’s imagine that that Satan had never rebelled and that he and his hordes hadn’t been expelled, what would have been the point of having said organs? The reality is: if God has created you with reproductive organs, the intent is for you to reproduce and not just reproducing with anyone but only with your own kind, as demonstrated by Adam and Eve or the male and female animals. The problem here is: all Unfallen angels (the thousands, upon thousands times ten thousand-> Daniel 7:10) are all supposedly male; have reproductive organs but have no one to procreate with and had they rebelled, they would as soon seize the opportunity afforded them like their expelled companions, to procreate with human females.

On second thought, this further strengthens the Satanic argument that he felt imprisoned in heaven. He and his hordes had no one to procreate with, so wasn’t it a better option for them to rebel, be expelled and achieve their desires on earth with humans?

TokiEl

Superstar
It remains opaque what may happen to this earth with respect to the "restrainer" who will be "taken out of the way". Could our world experience horrors never imagined when these forces are loosed on a world that has rejected God. May this final incursion just be part of the Great Deception?
2 Thessalonians 2 Now, brethren, concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to Him, we ask you, 2 not to be soon shaken in mind or troubled, either by spirit or by word or by letter, as if from us, as though the day of [a]Christ had come. 3 Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition, 4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits [c]as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.

5 Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you these things? 6 And now you know what is restraining, that he may be revealed in his own time. 7 For the [d]mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only [e]He who now restrains will do so until He is taken out of the way. 8 And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord will consume with the breath of His mouth and destroy with the brightness of His coming. 9 The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders, 10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie, 12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

For almost 2000 years the mystery of lawlessness has been restrained.

The Serpent and his seed has been restrained.

For half a century now technology and alien abductions have been unrestrained.

And the falling away from faith to perverse prosperity gospel.

And the man of sin revealed for all to see on TV. The infallible wealthy Pope.