The seed of the serpent

elsbet

Superstar
If true, is it not possible that this seeped into Christ's line (obviously, you'll say it was prevented but let's just run with it)?
King Solomon married an Egyptian princess. His successor, Rehoboam listed in Christ's genealogy (Joseph), was born of Naamah, an ammonites.

The forbidden is always charming regardless of genealogy. But the legend of Queen Scota (mother of the Scots) may interest you.
Christ had none of Joseph's dna though.. he was born of a virgin.

Karlysymon

Superstar
Christ had none of Joseph's dna though.. he was born of a virgin.
That's true. So why scriptural emphasis on Joseph's progenitors? Christ also said this:

Revelation 22:16
I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

Or the prophecy to Judah (gen 49:10) or the promise to David (psalm 132:11-12) that they'd be His progenitors. Which leads to the conclusion that Mary had, as well, to be a direct descendant of Judah/David/Solomon despite her cousin, Elizabeth and Zechariah being Levites (direct descendants if Aaron: Luke 1:6)

TokiEl

Superstar
If true, is it not possible that this seeped into Christ's line (obviously, you'll say it was prevented but let's just run with it)?
King Solomon married an Egyptian princess. His successor, Rehoboam listed in Christ's genealogy (Joseph), was born of Naamah, an ammonites.

The forbidden is always charming regardless of genealogy. But the legend of Queen Scota (mother of the Scots) may interest you.

It makes sense that the blue bloods are related to the serpent seed because the blue bloods who are the true powers that be as they have always been are clearly in enmity with humanity. Perhaps we are all tainted with blueness by now but blue bloods are if not purebread blue enough to know that we are not friends.

TokiEl

Superstar
" According to Angevin family tradition, there was even 'infernal blood' in their ancestry, with a claimed descent from the fairy, or female demon, Melusine.[9][13]"

"The Luxembourg family also claimed descent from Melusine through their ancestor Siegfried.[4]"

Fairy folks kobolds dwarfs greys reptilians mermaids etc etc are probably all of the seed of the serpent.

Helioform

Star
The name Cain became "King", and the Merovingian dynasty as well as the Freemasonic bloodlines claim to be his descendants...the Cainites are actual reptilian creatures known as the Nagash in the OT.

elsbet

Superstar
That's true. So why scriptural emphasis on Joseph's progenitors? Christ also said this:

Revelation 22:16
I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

Or the prophecy to Judah (gen 49:10) or the promise to David (psalm 132:11-12) that they'd be His progenitors. Which leads to the conclusion that Mary had, as well, to be a direct descendant of Judah/David/Solomon despite her cousin, Elizabeth and Zechariah being Levites (direct descendants if Aaron: Luke 1:6)
Having asserted that Christ, may be possessed of demon seed*, I wonder... what kind of answer are you looking for? Or more precisely-- what are you driving at?

As for the lineage of Joseph... scholars (numerous scholars) have weighed in on this-- see, here-- and why it has been recorded, in the first place.

FROM THE LINK, ABOVE
To preface the Life of Jesus with an elaborate table of descents through forty-one generations, and then to show that the forty-second had no real connection with the forty-first, strikes us as irrelevant.

Clause after clause comes the monotonous 'begat,' till the very last, when it fails, and we read instead: 'Jacob begat Joseph the husband of Mary, of whom was born Jesus.'

You can pick any other link you like from that page to research-- there is a wealth of information on the subject. Maybe this one will narrow it down for you (however distasteful the Catholic terminology may be): CONCERNING OUR LORDS GENEALOGY

... and it does acknowledge that Mary is of the same tribe as Joseph, according the law of Moses.
---

* It should be noted though that this is exactly what it seems Satan was trying accomplish through the Fallen ones in Genesis 6-- that he was trying to compromise/ corrupt the bloodline to prevent the incarnation of Christ, and thus, our salvation.

Noah was the last man 'pure in his generations'-- all other flesh was corrupt. And we know the dna of the Fallen was present, even after the Flood. Could some of that 'serpent seed' have gotten into the bloodline of Christ? Only if we believe that the Will of God can be thwarted (it can't). But that does not negate the reality of Genesis, and the corruption of the image of God.

Karlysymon

Superstar
The name Cain became "King", and the Merovingian dynasty as well as the Freemasonic bloodlines claim to be his descendants...the Cainites are actual reptilian creatures known as the Nagash in the OT.
So you think they are the ones, that have taken 'the way of Cain'? How about everyone else?

Jude 11
Woe to them! For they have gone in the way of Cain, have run greedily in the error of Balaam for profit, and perished in the rebellion of Korah."

@elsbet
Will get back to you.

Helioform

Star
So you think they are the ones, that have taken 'the way of Cain'? How about everyone else?

Jude 11
Woe to them! For they have gone in the way of Cain, have run greedily in the error of Balaam for profit, and perished in the rebellion of Korah
Everyone else has reptilian DNA in a more "diluted" form. Which is why our skin wrinkles and peels like snakes. Why we have nails (used to be claws). Also why we have a tail bone -- because we used to have a tail but lost it further down the bloodline.

Karlysymon

Superstar
Having asserted that Christ, may be possessed of demon seed*, I wonder... what kind of answer are you looking for? Or more precisely-- what are you driving at?

As for the lineage of Joseph... scholars (numerous scholars) have weighed in on this-- see, here-- and why it has been recorded, in the first place.

FROM THE LINK, ABOVE
To preface the Life of Jesus with an elaborate table of descents through forty-one generations, and then to show that the forty-second had no real connection with the forty-first, strikes us as irrelevant.

Clause after clause comes the monotonous 'begat,' till the very last, when it fails, and we read instead: 'Jacob begat Joseph the husband of Mary, of whom was born Jesus.'

You can pick any other link you like from that page to research-- there is a wealth of information on the subject. Maybe this one will narrow it down for you (however distasteful the Catholic terminology may be): CONCERNING OUR LORDS GENEALOGY

... and it does acknowledge that Mary is of the same tribe as Joseph, according the law of Moses.
---

* It should be noted though that this is exactly what it seems Satan was trying accomplish through the Fallen ones in Genesis 6-- that he was trying to compromise/ corrupt the bloodline to prevent the incarnation of Christ, and thus, our salvation.

Noah was the last man 'pure in his generations'-- all other flesh was corrupt. And we know the dna of the Fallen was present, even after the Flood. Could some of that 'serpent seed' have gotten into the bloodline of Christ? Only if we believe that the Will of God can be thwarted (it can't). But that does not negate the reality of Genesis, and the corruption of the image of God.
Thanks for the links. Point is, if one is to accept that as the absolute truth, then the idea of reptilian DNA showing up in Christ's lineage cannot be wholly dismissed. Ofcourse there are things that God cannot permit.
On the other hand, if one accepts that the 'fallen' were ordinary humans of great stature, then there's no erring on the side of corrupted DNA. Furthermore, as you said Noah was a pure man, we all are descended from him anyway.

Everyone else has reptilian DNA in a more "diluted" form. Which is why our skin wrinkles and peels like snakes. Why we have nails (used to be claws). Also why we have a tail bone -- because we used to have a tail but lost it further down the bloodline.
To what then do you attribute the shrivelling of plants?

elsbet

Superstar
@Karlysymon
"Point is, if one is to accept that as the absolute truth, then the idea of reptilian DNA showing up in Christ's lineage cannot be wholly dismissed."

Reptilian is not correct-- the 'serpent seed' is a reference to Satan... not Icke's lizard people. Not that I'm aware of anyway.

And it must be wholly dismissed, if you believe in salvation through Christ, alone. There is nothing in the bible that suggests the bloodline is tainted, or that Jehovah is a liar. The idea can only be entertained if you question those two things.

Karlysymon

Superstar
@Karlysymon
"Point is, if one is to accept that as the absolute truth, then the idea of reptilian DNA showing up in Christ's lineage cannot be wholly dismissed."

Reptilian is not correct-- the 'serpent seed' is a reference to Satan... not Icke's lizard people. Not that I'm aware of anyway.

And it must be wholly dismissed, if you believe in salvation through Christ, alone. There is nothing in the bible that suggests the bloodline is tainted, or that Jehovah is a liar. The idea can only be entertained if you question those two things.
I believe in salvation through Christ alone and God is incapable of evil (lying). What I question is the 'serpent seed'. But let's make it real easy...

Pretty much every single attempt on Christ's life was prophecied by the prophets of old. Jeremiah foretold Herod's massacre of the infants and the subsequent flight of the family to and return from Egypt (spoken of by Hosea). And the betrayal to the cross.

Luke 22:3/Psalm 69:19-28
Then entered Satan into Judas surnamed Iscariot, being of the number of the twelve.

So, where is the prophetic voice (clear, indisputable verses), on Satan's attempts to corrupt His bloodline and jeopardize the plan of redemption (before and after the flood) with his seed and the Father's subsequent intervention to stop it dead in the tracks?
Such an attack would be important enough to not overlook rather than scripture leaving it to conjecture or be inferred from the wiping out of the nephilim.

Karlysymon

Superstar
Everyone else has reptilian DNA in a more "diluted" form. Which is why our skin wrinkles and peels like snakes. Why we have nails (used to be claws).
I don't get what you're asking?
If our skin wrinkles because of reptilian DNA, how do we account for the same process in other life forms in the biosphere? Should we attribute it to that corruption as well?

TokiEl

Superstar
Thanks for the links. Point is, if one is to accept that as the absolute truth, then the idea of reptilian DNA showing up in Christ's lineage cannot be wholly dismissed. Ofcourse there are things that God cannot permit.
God commanded the Israelites to go real medieval on the tribes in the land of milk and honey. As in slaughter everybody. And they were commanded to marry within their tribe or nation. Probably for some good reason... like not corrupting their DNA with serpent seed.

On the other hand, if one accepts that the 'fallen' were ordinary humans of great stature, then there's no erring on the side of corrupted DNA. Furthermore, as you said Noah was a pure man, we all are descended from him anyway.
No those were not ordinary human beings.

Numbers 13 33"There also we saw the Nephilim (the sons of Anak are part of the Nephilim); and we became like grasshoppers in our own sight, and so we were in their sight."

Awoken2

Superstar
And now for a brief musical interlude. I'm only posting this here because of the name of the band. Maybe Icke was onto something?

(The as above so below thing and predictive programming purely coincidental)

TokiEl

Superstar
And now for a brief musical interlude. I'm only posting this here because of the name of the band. Maybe Icke was onto something?

(The as above so below thing and predictive programming purely councidental)

There is for sure a serpent seed because that is a biblical truth.

And according to the Bible that serpent seed is in enmity with humanity.

Why do we have folktales of giants werewolves vampyres mermaids dwarfs lizard men...?

Helioform

Star
If our skin wrinkles because of reptilian DNA, how do we account for the same process in other life forms in the biosphere? Should we attribute it to that corruption as well?
I don't know really. But plants are not top species like a bipedal reptilian would be or a human. They have been created for other purposes.

Karlysymon

Superstar
Goliath for example must be of the serpent seed.
1 Samuel 9:2
And he had a son, whose name was Saul, a choice young man, and a goodly: and there was not among the children of Israel a goodlier person than he: from his shoulders and upward he was higher than any of the people.

And King Saul? Anointed by Samuel at God's command (9:17). So either everyone in Israel was 4 or 5 ft, which i highly doubt or Saul was in the same height range as Goliath.

Karlysymon

Superstar
I don't know really. But plants are not top species like a bipedal reptilian would be or a human. They have been created for other purposes.
Yes. But we are both subject to shrivelling and death so its only safe to assume its the same agent responsible for those processes in all life forms.