The seed of the serpent

Karlysymon

Superstar
That's what the Bible says so i believe it... besides we got the folklore and bones to prove that there were giants.
You need to be alittle more convincing. Defend your position and convince me, like you would, an atheist. Truth ALWAYS withstands scrutiny :)
Before the Flood the earth must have been much smaller and so much less gravity upon the fauna and flora.
Evidence? I actually believe it was bigger. Everything in the universe was bigger but is now subject to shrinkage and ultimately death. The sun is shrinking, so is the moon, so less sunlight is reaching the earth. Experiments were done in the 80s. But at the *renewal* of all things, Isaiah writes:
The moon will shine like the sun and the sunlight will be seven times brighter, like the light of seven full days (30:26)

Besides, there is no way i would believe that Adam was created averaging 5 or 6ft. The average Chinese man is 5'5 and because we all have an innate longing for the original, surgeries in China, to lengthen the leg-bone are in boom.

Now those human angelic hybrids did not stop growing just like reptiles don't stop growing. And so we have a plausible explanation as to why the devil is called serpent and dragon.
Ezekiel 28, describing Lucifer's creation, tells me nothing about reptilian dna. Imagine a reptilian for a guardian cherub, you know, the ones that bear God's throne?
*raises eyebrow*

So the Bible is not silent about the human angelic hybrids. But it is almost glossed over because the devil got to have something to work with or the truth can't be too obvious as that would not be fair for the devil. And trust me God is fair to everybody.
Satan lives to destroy. If he was responsible for the nephilim, he sure has already informed his earthling minions on how "to get things done".

TokiEl

Superstar
You need to be alittle more convincing. Defend your position and convince me, like you would, an atheist. Truth ALWAYS withstands scrutiny :)
You know for about a century there has been a global government cover up of the big bones of giants. So you ought to ask why... Why do they cover up the reality of giants... and UFOs and aliens for that matter ? Why the secrecy ?

In the Bible verse below it's crystal clear that there were human hybrids as a result of angels procreating with women. Now you wonder if angels have say private members or organs...? But angels are eternal ethereal beings with no need to procreate... but since they are angels so they have the ability to manifest in a corporeal body.

Genesis 6 4"There were giants [nephilim] in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God [ben elohim] came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown."

Evidence? I actually believe it was bigger. Everything in the universe was bigger but is now subject to shrinkage and ultimately death. The sun is shrinking, so is the moon, so less sunlight is reaching the earth. Experiments were done in the 80s. But at the *renewal* of all things, Isaiah writes:
The moon will shine like the sun and the sunlight will be seven times brighter, like the light of seven full days (30:26)
A smaller earth would explain the fossils of mega fauna and flora as the gravity was not so severe... Besides all the high montains in the world must have come about because of an expanding earth creating cracks for lava to build mountains. And any experiment conducted in at least the last century must be taken with a big pinch of salt... remember they gave us the theory of evolution which they still push for all it's worth.

Besides, there is no way i would believe that Adam was created averaging 5 or 6ft. The average Chinese man is 5'5 and because we all have an innate longing for the original, surgeries in China, to lengthen the leg-bone are in boom.
Sure humans were bigger before but far from as tall as the giants or nephilim who seemed to shrink as well with each successive generation.

Ezekiel 28, describing Lucifer's creation, tells me nothing about reptilian dna. Imagine a reptilian for a guardian cherub, you know, the ones that bear God's throne?
*raises eyebrow*

Satan lives to destroy. If he was responsible for the nephilim, he sure has already informed his earthling minions on how "to get things done".
Why is the devil called serpent and dragon ? Well he is an angel in the class of cherub who are peculiar beings as well... But when angels sired children they did not stop growing... just as reptiles do not stop growing. Now Satan is the god of this world or age and so the governments of the world are working for him. Of course only the top tier knows this but that is enough for the chain of command to work properly.

Karlysymon

Superstar
You know for about a century there has been a global government cover up of the big bones of giants. So you ought to ask why... Why do they cover up the reality of giants... and UFOs and aliens for that matter ? Why the secrecy ?
I don't dispute that. I think the reason for it, is to sell an inversion. A patent rejection of present reality. From a religious and scientific point of view, man has been degenerating/devolving since the Fall (you will die; remember?) but evolution says the exact opposite. That everything is getting bigger and better.

Transhumanism is the final stage of evolution, when man transcends his humanity, is free from disease and death, basically becoming immortal...Ubermensch.
There was a FamilyGuy episode exploring this and Jesus was depicted as being 3/4ft, "like the ancients". So for evolution to take hold as the truth, evidence of man's degeneration has to be memory-holed by the likes of the Smithsonian, otherwise, the evidence exposes the theory as a lie. A refusal to acknowledge the Fall and its consequence.
Sure humans were bigger before but far from as tall as the giants or nephilim who seemed to shrink as well with each successive generation.
Why couldn't they be as tall as the nephilim? Because of reptilian dna?
Now would be a good time to ask: all the Sethites are recorded as having long life spans, what do you have to say about the human-angel hybrids' lifespans. I doubt they'd live that long, just as, i suppose, modern-day chimeras aren't long-lived?

Why is the devil called serpent and dragon ? Well he is an angel in the class of cherub who are peculiar beings as well... But when angels sired children they did not stop growing... just as reptiles do not stop growing. Now Satan is the god of this world or age and so the governments of the world are working for him. Of course only the top tier knows this but that is enough for the chain of command to work properly.
The devil is called a serpent/dragon because he merely employed the creature to serve his own ends. Where do you get the whole "they didnt stop growing"?

TokiEl

Superstar
The devil is called a serpent/dragon because he merely employed the creature to serve his own ends. Where do you get the whole "they didnt stop growing"?
The human angelic hybrids got gigantic because they did not stop growing... just like reptiles don't stop growing.

elsbet

Superstar
@Karlysymon

Ezekiel 28, describing Lucifer's creation, tells me nothing about reptilian dna. Imagine a reptilian for a guardian cherub, you know, the ones that bear God's throne?*raises eyebrow*​

Reptilian dna aside, and much to my surprise, seraphim are actually defined as fiery serpents.

fiery serpent, seraph
From saraph; burning, i.e. (figuratively) poisonous (serpent); specifically, a saraph or symbolical creature (from their copper color) -- fiery (serpent), seraph.​
see HEBREW saraph (to burn)​
STRONG'S CONCORDANCE
Whether this applies to the angels, themselves, I'm not certain... random bible trivia. :p

Last edited:

Karlysymon

Superstar
@Karlysymon

Ezekiel 28, describing Lucifer's creation, tells me nothing about reptilian dna. Imagine a reptilian for a guardian cherub, you know, the ones that bear God's throne?*raises eyebrow*​

Reptilian dna aside, and much to my surprise, seraphim are actually defined as fiery serpents.

fiery serpent, seraph

From saraph; burning, i.e. (figuratively) poisonous (serpent); specifically, a saraph or symbolical creature (from their copper color) -- fiery (serpent), seraph.​

see HEBREW saraph (to burn)​

STRONG'S CONCORDANCE

Whether this applies to the angels, themselves, I'm not certain... random bible trivia. :p
Haha

I think both groups have "feet like those of a calf"[ Eze 1:7]
The Satanic Temple portrayed Satan that way a la their Baphomet statue.

phipps

Star
Angels (good or bad) are spirits; they are not flesh. They mostly remain in their spiritual form and have no physical integration in our world. The good angels are here to “minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation” (Hebrews 1:14).

Angels do not procreate. So obviously the can't procreate with humans. They are created beings not born. They do no have human bodies or DNA. Jesus also told us that angels do not marry. Marriage is a uniquely human institution, reserved for mankind. “For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven” (Matthew 22:30). Mark and Luke suggest the same thing: “Neither can they die any more: for they are equal unto the angels; and are the children of God” (Luke 0:36).

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
Job 1 6Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan also came among them.

Genesis 6 4There were giants on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men and they bore children to them. Those were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown.

Jude 1 6And the angels who did not stay within their own domain, but abandoned their proper dwelling, He keeps under darkness, in eternal chains for judgment on that great day.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Job 1 6Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan also came among them.

Genesis 6 4There were giants on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men and they bore children to them. Those were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown.

Jude 1 6And the angels who did not stay within their own domain, but abandoned their proper dwelling, He keeps under darkness, in eternal chains for judgment on that great day.
The difference between "should they" and "did they" perhaps?

phipps

Star
There is no biblical basis to support the claim that humans have ever procreated with angels, fallen or un-fallen. Angels cannot impregnate human beings. Its impossible. If anyone says they did or do and base it on the Word of God, they have misunderstood it, jumped to disturbing conclusions or are straight out lying.

TokiEl

Superstar
There is no biblical basis to support the claim that humans have ever procreated with angels, fallen or un-fallen. Angels cannot impregnate human beings. Its impossible. If anyone says they did or do and base it on the Word of God, they have misunderstood it, jumped to disturbing conclusions or are straight out lying.
L0L. It's written black on white in the Bible which you love to cherry pick and copy paste from that the sons of God came into the daughters of men and together procreated nephilim or giants.

Vytas

Star
Angels can have human bodies...So...procreating isn't impossible theory...

Heb 13:2 Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.

Gen 19:1 And there came two angels to Sodom at even; and Lot sat in the gate of Sodom: and Lot seeing them rose up to meet them; and he bowed himself with his face toward the ground;

Gen 19:5 And they called unto Lot, and said unto him, Where are the men which came in to thee this night? bring them out unto us, that we may know them.

sim hae

Established
The word translated as 'chains' in Jude 1:6 is G1199

G1199
δεσμοί
desmoi
ligament (of the body)

If you'll look it up, you'll find that the sense of chains is metaphorical.
You even seem to have this word in English: desmoid

JoChris

Superstar
How do you explain Genesis 6:1-4?

phipps

Star
How do you explain Genesis 6:1-4?
God would not call fallen angels “Sons of God”. They are fallen, why would God use an endearing term for them? They are no longer exalted beings. They are demons. So the sons of God were people like you and me who conceived children with the “Daughters of Men” who were also human. So the Nephilim were human (maybe bigger than your average person) and the Bible doesn't say otherwise.

For me when people say such weird and disturbing things about humans conceiving with angels, it brings up many questions. Where does the Bible say that humans and angels got together sexually and procreated? Do angels have female and male genders? Do they have reproductive organs? If so why don't they procreate among themselves and have new angels born? The Bible tells us angels are created not born. Wouldn't that mean angels marry? That would contradict the very words of Jesus regarding marriage and angels in Matthew 22:30.

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
God would not call fallen angels “Sons of God”. They are fallen, why would God use an endearing term for them?
In the book of Job we get a little sneak peek into Heaven... and get to learn that Satan is walking upon the earth. The sons of God coming before God and conversing with Him are of course angels.

Job 1 6 Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan also came among them.

The sons of God are angels and some of them came into the daughters of men and procreated giants. That's what the Bible says...

Genesis 6 4 There were giants on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men and they bore children to them. Those were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown.

Those sons of God or angels who did this are bound and awaiting Judgement...

Jude 1 6 And the angels who did not keep their proper domain, but left their own abode, He has reserved in everlasting chains under darkness for the judgment of the great day;

phipps

Star
In the book of Job we get a little sneak peek into Heaven... and get to learn that Satan is walking upon the earth. The sons of God coming before God and conversing with Him are of course angels.

Job 1 6 Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan also came among them.

The sons of God are angels and some of them came into the daughters of men and procreated giants. That's what the Bible says...

Genesis 6 4 There were giants on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men and they bore children to them. Those were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown.

Those sons of God or angels who did this are bound and awaiting Judgement...

Jude 1 6 And the angels who did not keep their proper domain, but left their own abode, He has reserved in everlasting chains under darkness for the judgment of the great day;
Do we know everything about the universe and if there are other created beings other than angels? Neither you or I have enough information to conclude that those Sons of God were angels. One thing is for sure nowhere in the Bible does it say that angels conceived with humans. That is something that was made up by people because they do not have enough information about the Nephilim. So they put two and two together and came up with 1000. It is very unlikely that the Nephilim were something more than mere men.

Can you answer the questions I've asked about angels based on the Bible?

Where does the Bible say that humans and angels got together sexually and procreated?

Do angels have female and male genders?

If so why don't they procreate among themselves and have new angels born? The Bible tells us angels are created not born.

Wouldn't that mean angels marry? That would contradict the very words of Jesus regarding marriage and angels in Matthew 22:30.

If you do not know the answers, why can't you just accept there are certain things you won't know until after Jesus returns. Why not focus on the information God has provided us so we can be saved. Leave the rest to God but don't jump to conclusions that are contrary to God's word.

Last edited:

phipps

Star
The only supernatural conception we are sure of in the Bible is that of Jesus Christ.