The Secrets of the Cave

A Freeman

Superstar

A Freeman

Superstar

I noticed that this was on brighteon so I am curious about your feelings on Mike Adams. He seems to me to do a lot of fear mongering and I gave up reading Natural News because I couldn't take it anymore.

A Freeman

Superstar
I noticed that this was on brighteon so I am curious about your feelings on Mike Adams. He seems to me to do a lot of fear mongering and I gave up reading Natural News because I couldn't take it anymore.
There are reports on Natural News that line-up with Scripture, and thus seem to make sense given what is known about the state of this world and the plans by the parasitic criminal class that is temporarily running the show.

There are other reports on Natural News that do not line-up with Scripture, and thus don't make sense given what is known about the state of this world and the plans by the parasitic criminal class that is temporarily running the show. Despite being promoted as "natural", some of the things that Mike Adams says he's working on in his lab, for example, seems to be more chemical/pharmaceutical than natural.

Even with alternative news, it's still a mixed bag. Mike Adams seemed to become popular through increased exposure through Alex Jones, the latter of which may be (and most likely is) controlled opposition.

What is focused on is the good. For example, Brighteon offers an alternative platform to Zionist-controlled youtube, without the censorship endemic in youtube. And there does seem to be a level of sincerity in what Mike Adams shares to try to wake others up. Even what many refer to today as "fear-mongering" is not necessarily aptly named, because most are so fast asleep to what is going on around them they need to be shocked out of their comatose-like state, before it's too late.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
The 'Sleeper' must awaken" (YOU must be born again as your spirit-Being and wake-up to the fact that you are NOT really "only human") or you will never "SEE" (with your awakened spiritual eye-sight) the Kingdom of God, and YOU will NOT enter into it.

Paul, whilst being tested, says, "I must overcome my fear (just like YODA tells Luke he must do, in 'Starwars' and YODA also says, "Luminous-Beings arewe, NOT this crude matter," prodding Luke's crude human body - Read my Starwars Booklet). Fear is the mind-killer, it is the little-death that leads to total obliteration. I must face my fear and let it 'Pass-over' me. I must not fear!" …. [and so on…]

“No further questions, your honour”…

A Freeman

Superstar
Fear and Faith are polar opposites. Where there is fear, there is a lack of Faith. And where the is total Faith, fear cannot exist.

"Fear is not real. The only place that fear can exist is in our thoughts of the future. It is the product of our imagination (Gen. 6:5), causing us to fear things that do not at present and may not ever exist. That is near insanity. Now do not misunderstand me, danger is very real, but fear is a choice." ― Will Smith in the movie 'After Earth'

Genesis 6:5 And "I AM" saw that the wickedness of man [was] great in the earth, and [that] every imagination of the thoughts of his heart [was] only EVIL continually.

We are literally surrounded by spiritual messages from our Creator. But they can only be seen by those who are spiritually awake.

Time to wake up.

Since when is Will Smith a reliable source of anything? Fear and paranoia are by products of awareness. If used judiciously they can save your life. Only fools are fearless and they get Darwin award quickly.

A Freeman

Superstar
Since when is Will Smith a reliable source of anything? Fear and paranoia are by products of awareness. If used judiciously they can save your life. Only fools are fearless and they get Darwin award quickly.
After Earth is a film. Will Smith is only an actor who played his role in that film. The line quoted from the film is true, as should be self-evident from Scripture. It wasn't quoting Will Smith offering personal advice.

There is a huge difference between irrational fear and caution. It is an irrational fear of human death that has driven over two-thirds of the world's population to willingly accept being injected with a lethal poison. Again, all because of a near total lack of faith (Luke 18:8), which blinds people to the messages and warnings our loving Creator has built into our surroundings, along with the guidance provided in the moment, to prevent us from attempting to win the Darwin award.

That spiritual guidance is the Secret of the Cave that everyone desperately needs but very few seek.

FilthPig

Veteran
The 'Sleeper' must awaken" (YOU must be born again as your spirit-Being and wake-up to the fact that you are NOT really "only human") or you will never "SEE" (with your awakened spiritual eye-sight) the Kingdom of God, and YOU will NOT enter into it.

Paul, whilst being tested, says, "I must overcome my fear (just like YODA tells Luke he must do, in 'Starwars' and YODA also says, "Luminous-Beings arewe, NOT this crude matter," prodding Luke's crude human body - Read my Starwars Booklet). Fear is the mind-killer, it is the little-death that leads to total obliteration. I must face my fear and let it 'Pass-over' me. I must not fear!" …. [and so on…]

“No further questions, your honour”…
When i first time attempted shamanic journey into lower realm i accidentally activated the "third eye chakra" instead .Part of the meditation was visualising going yourself deeper into a cave/through a tunnel /down the stairs etc . Sounds like "cave of the mind" a bit.
The other part of meditation was letting your body fall asleep while keeping your mind/soul awake .Astral body seems to be "the sleeper" because it is that does the sleeping.Every night your astral body exits your physical one and stays floating above it while you sleep.
Just some similarities that i noticed .
Also didnt Paul had some kind of out of body experience ? I dont want to derail the topic or anything,i could try this question out in the searchbar but people in here seem to know bible better that most so i might as well ask it here.

JFO2

Established
W
When i first time attempted shamanic journey into lower realm i accidentally activated the "third eye chakra" instead .Part of the meditation was visualising going yourself deeper into a cave/through a tunnel /down the stairs etc . Sounds like "cave of the mind" a bit.
The other part of meditation was letting your body fall asleep while keeping your mind/soul awake .Astral body seems to be "the sleeper" because it is that does the sleeping.Every night your astral body exits your physical one and stays floating above it while you sleep.
Just some similarities that i noticed .
Also didnt Paul had some kind of out of body experience ? I dont want to derail the topic or anything,i could try this question out in the searchbar but people in here seem to know bible better that most so i might as well ask it here.
Wouldnt a shamanic experience, as you’ve detailed, be the spiritual equivalent of randomly dialling a phone number on your phone, and expecting a really meaningful conversation?
You’d have to enter the cave by first asking Father if he will guide you. (Just my opinion)

FilthPig

Veteran
W

Wouldnt a shamanic experience, as you’ve detailed, be the spiritual equivalent of randomly dialling a phone number on your phone, and expecting a really meaningful conversation?
You’d have to enter the cave by first asking Father if he will guide you. (Just my opinion)
What you dont understand you misunderstand ..

A Freeman

Superstar
Deuteronomy 18:9-14
18:9 When thou art come into the land which the "I AM" thy God giveth thee, thou shalt not learn to do after the abominations of those nations.
18:10 There shall not be found among you [any one] that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, [or] that useth divination, [or] an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch,
18:11 Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer (medium).
18:12 For all that do these things [are] an abomination unto the "I AM": and because of these abominations the "I AM" thy God doth drive them out from before thee.
18:13 Thou shalt be perfect with the "I AM" thy God.
18:14 For these nations, which thou shalt possess, hearkened unto observers of times, and unto diviners: but as for thee, the "I AM" thy God hath not suffered (permitted) thee so [to do].

1 Timothy 2:5 For [there is] ONE God, and ONE MEDIATOR between God and men, the Man Jesus Christ;

A Freeman

Superstar
2 Corinthians 5:1-10
5:1 For we know that if our earthly house of [this] tabernacle (body) were dissolved, we have a building of God, an house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens.
5:2 For in this we groan, earnestly desiring to be clothed upon with our house which is from heaven:
5:3 If so be that being clothed we shall not be found naked.
5:4 For we that are in [this] tabernacle (human body) do groan, being burdened: not for that we would be unclothed, but clothed upon, that mortality might be swallowed up by Life.
5:5 Now He that hath wrought us for the selfsame thing [is] God, Who also hath given unto us the zeal of the Spirit.
5:6 Therefore [we are] always confident, knowing that, whilst we [the Being] feel at home IN the body, we are absent from the Lord:
5:7 (For we walk by faith, not by sight:)
5:8 We are confident, [I say], and willing rather to be OUT OF the body, and to be present with the Lord.
5:9 Wherefore we labour, that, whether in [the body] or out [of the body], we may be accepted by Him.
5:10 For we must all appear before the Judgment Seat of Christ; that every one may receive the (recompense for) things [done whilst] IN [his] body, according to that he hath DONE, whether [it be] good or bad.

A Freeman

Superstar
For those who may have always wondered about the true, spiritual messages being conveyed in Sura 18 The Cave, please visit:

Promotional video: