The Secret of the Psalm 45

King David

Established
Shalom :)

Hello everyone... Undoubtedly this far into My posts, you are asking yourself where do I get My revelation? How can I claim what it is I claim? Where is all this coming from?

Listen, the reason you are all at a loss of Truthful words, is because for the most part you've all only studied the New Testament. And those of you who have dared to study the Old Testament have done so under the guidance of Christian (Pagan) shepherds.

This post is going to be one where my aim is to encourage you to take and study Psalm 45 yourself after you have received some truthful guidance. Psalm 45 is one of the foundational Psalms that exists to reveal Yahuwah. It's really a special Psalm that no scholar has revealed properly, at least none that I have come across.

If you're a Christian who thinks they know this Psalm, then I challenge you to study again with Me. Psalm 45, commonly labeled as a "Messianic Psalm" begins describing a beautiful Man, who is "fairer than the sons of men." You should already know by now that I understand this Man to be Michael the Arc Angel, who is the Antichrist; the One many have been deceived to dread, but should be preparing to embrace with joy. :)

You may disagree with that and already be trying to tune me out, but please wait and hear Me out...

Psalm 45:9-15 reveals not only a King, but a queen. After reading Psalm 45 all the way through, you have to ask yourself...Who is this queen? If this is supposed to be a Messianic Psalm about Jesus, then why is there a queen?

Before you come back with "Listen KD, my Scholfield Bible says this a figurative Psalm and the queen is the church of Christ!"

Wait a minute... If that is true, then why is there mention of "virgins being brought to Him (Yahuwah)." Why is there a mention of a queen AND virgins? That doesn't make sense if you are trying to fit that into the Christian church, no matter how many oil lamps you think are being trimmed down... (Matthew 25).

Furthermore, why are they (the queen and the virgins) being brought to Him? To do what?

One important fact that you must understand about the way the Father speaks is that He Always gives a literal interpretation of His word. It's called the "Peshat" in Hebrew. I've seen some dialogue on this site from some of you that suggest the Bible isn't literal. There's apparently no way to talk you off of that, so for you people you are going to be lost until you repent from this foolish assumption.

Let's focus on Psalm 45 starting in verse nine...

9 Kings’ daughters are among Your honorable women;
At Your right hand stands the queen in gold from Ophir.

10 Listen, O daughter,
Consider and incline your ear;
Forget your own people also, and your father’s house;
11 So the King will greatly desire your beauty;
Because He is your Lord, worship Him.
12 And the daughter of Tyre will come with a gift;
The rich among the people will seek your favor.

13 The royal daughter is all glorious within the palace;
Her clothing is woven with gold.
14 She shall be brought to the King in robes of many colors;
The virgins, her companions who follow her, shall be brought to You.
15 With gladness and rejoicing they shall be brought;
They shall enter the King’s palace.

The queen and the virgins are rejoicing, because they are enjoying love making with the Father. This probably sounds outrageous to you, but that's what's going on. If you please allow me (in further threads) to expound upon this, then you will see that there is a contiguous relationship between many of the Psalms that reveal an erotic description of the goings on in the Temple of Yahuwah.

So why would Yahuwah desire to send His Son Michael to copulate with His creation? One answer is to counteract the prophecy in Daniel 11:37 that says the Evil One (The one You call the Beast and Antichrist) "not having the desire for women."

There are other reasons that I will also reveal later...

Is everyone still with me?

Okay, the second point about Psalm 45 is vs. 16-19 that reveals the Sons of Yahuwah. Since there is mention of Sons after the queen and virgins are brought to Him, we can logically surmise that copulation occurred between Yahuwah and these women. To be perfectly clear: these verses are revealing that the queen and virgins will come together with Michael to make this offspring.

16 Instead of Your fathers shall be Your sons,
Whom You shall make princes in all the earth.
17 I will make Your name to be remembered in all generations;
Therefore the people shall praise You forever and ever.

So since there is inferred copulation, then this Psalm cannot be talking about Jesus can it? You know, when I have challenged the NT, many of you have tried to cut and paste your pagan teacher's interpretations. What does your training or the words of your masters say here? How would You (or really they) explain this Psalm?

In fact the correct interpretation that I have given even pours water all over Jesus' declaration that we will not be given in marriage in heaven; this is a complete lie. Sexual intercourse is the physical manifestation of love and will be carried out by all of My Father's creation for eternity. Yahuwah will even spend time in the Secret Place of the Most High (Psalm 91) doing exactly this Himself.

Other Psalms that support what I have revealed in Psalm 45 include Psalm 68, 16, 29, 110, 80, 84, 127, 132, 144, 147. There are MANY more places in MANY more books that support this truth and if you allow Me, I will reveal them all to you shortly.

So again, please read Psalm 45 on your own and prepare yourself to study the rest of the Psalms as well as the other books that I will mention going forward. I've been asked by My Father to give "Full Disclosure" of the revelation that has been given to Me in order to bless you with the knowledge of the Truth.

"Who will believe Our report? To whom has the Arm of Yahuwah been revealed?" Isaiah 53:1
-- To You, the Arm of Yahuwah is being revealed to you.

Shalom :)

Last edited: