The Saudi Regime Is 2- Faced!

Karlysymon

Superstar
Interesting audio!
This is the second half of Kevin Barrett's June 12th interview with Steve Romine.
(Paragraph below from the website about the topics they discuss.)
"Woodstock, New York – famous for the 1969 rock festival – is also the home of Woodstock Truth Squad, hosted by Steve Romine, which broadcasts on Woodstock 104.1 Community Radio. In this interview Steve and Kevin discuss Kevin's background and history in the 9/11 truth movement; the history of false flags, Left Forum censorship; the demolition of the World Trade Center; the banking scam that rules the world; the secret history of Saudi-Wahhabi terrorism in service to the British, American and Israeli empires; and more."

Part Two! Kevin Barrett interviewed on Woodstock radio 104.1 FM with Steve Romine

Dr. Kevin Barrett, a Ph.D. Arabist-Islamologist, holds advanced degrees in English Literature, French Literature, and African Literature, and is the author of multiple books which deconstructs the "war on terror". Dr. Barrett has been a Muslim since 1993. Blacklisted from teaching in the University of Wisconsin system since 2006 for questioning the events of 9/11, Dr. Barrett now hosts radio shows and is a public speaker.

http://grizzom.blogspot.ca/2017/07/truth-jihad-radio-with-kevin-barrett_5.html
What? I didn't know Kevin Barrett was a muslim! I used to read his work alot at VeteransToday. Don't remember him saying anything to that effect.

What? I didn't know Kevin Barrett was a muslim! I used to read his work alot at VeteransToday. Don't remember him saying anything to that effect.
Everybody who has surrendered him/herself to God is a Muslim. ;)

Being a Muslim means that there are certain boundaries that one would never ever dare to cross for fear of The Almighty Creator Alone.

DesertRose

Superstar
Warning this video is not for the faint of the heart. It includes some disturbing scenes!
Dajjal - Raising the dead - Illuminati Project

That video was for another thread, but will keep it here.
Here is another of interest:

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
Blockade deadline increased after July 3 for another week.
Zaid Hamid‏Verified account @ZaidZamanHamid Jul 4
(pakistani analyst):
Saudis are cooperating with Israelis but Israelis are plotting destruction of SA. & Saudis are plotting destruction of Iran & Qatar instead.
(please note in his twitter feed he has a video by a Jewish religious scholar Avi Lipkin saying mecca and medina belong to them).

The Saudi deadline to Qatar ended yesterday. Now extended to another week...Qatar is defiant & has insurance policy of Turks/Iran. Now what?

This is the reason why I want Pak army & Turks to be there before the hell break lose. It will break lose soon as Saudis are suicidal now.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/jun/03/us-isis-syria-iraq?CMP=share_btn_link
https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20170704-us-diplomat-new-saudi-crown-prince-is-israels-dream-come-true/

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
Caption and comment under video:
The video contains pictures of different Palestinian cities during the 1920's and 1930's, before the creation of the state of israel by the zionists in 1948.
PalestineATW3
Quick note to Zionists before they comment: I deal with you guys very often, so I will not bother refuting the blatantly embarrassing uneducated stupid comments. However, for those claiming that there are Jews in some images...well you've completely misunderstood the intentions behind my video. The point of the video isn't to deny the existence of Jews in Palestine. In fact it's far from that. I deliberately chose some images where Jews, Christians and Muslims were in one picture, together. This was in order to show how accepting the Palestinians were until the racist intentions and subsequent consequences behind the Zionist project became clear to the indigenous people. Please read a book or two.

DesertRose

Superstar
Gulf crisis: Four Arab states issue new statement in Qatar row
US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson will be heading to Kuwait next week, to help efforts to resolve the month-long Gulf dispute.
The four Arab states behind the blockade on Qatar say Doha's refusal to accept their demands is a threat to regional security.
They say they will take appropriate steps as and when they see fit.
Al Jazeera’s Mereana Hond has the details.

DesertRose

Superstar
As a side note, congratulations to our Turkish brethren today!

Published on Jul 16, 2017
Tens of thousands of people have descended on the streets of Turkey’s largest city Istanbul, celebrating victory and commemorating the victims of last year’s botched coup attempt which triggered a massive opposition crackdown across the country.

RT LIVE http://rt.com/on-air

Last edited:

Karlysymon

Superstar
Hmm... this is odd

and

http://globalresearch.ca/did-john-mccain-meet-with-abu-bakral-baghdadi-the-alleged-head-of-the-islamic-state-isis-isil-daesh/5498177

Then its fitting to say;

"Something is happening here. What it is ain't exactly clear." ~ Buffalo Springfield (For What its Worth)
@DesertRose
I know, you'll like this

“Has Rand Paul ever been to Syria? Has he ever met with ISIS? Has he ever met with any of these people? ... I know these people. I’m in contact with them all the time and he is not.”

Thunderian

Superstar
Caption and comment under video:
The video contains pictures of different Palestinian cities during the 1920's and 1930's, before the creation of the state of israel by the zionists in 1948.
PalestineATW3
Quick note to Zionists before they comment: I deal with you guys very often, so I will not bother refuting the blatantly embarrassing uneducated stupid comments. However, for those claiming that there are Jews in some images...well you've completely misunderstood the intentions behind my video. The point of the video isn't to deny the existence of Jews in Palestine. In fact it's far from that. I deliberately chose some images where Jews, Christians and Muslims were in one picture, together. This was in order to show how accepting the Palestinians were until the racist intentions and subsequent consequences behind the Zionist project became clear to the indigenous people. Please read a book or two.
In 1921, Haj Amin el-Husseini first began to organize fedayeen (“one who sacrifices himself”) to terrorize Jews. Haj Amin hoped to duplicate the success of Kemal Atatürk in Turkey by driving the Jews out of Palestine just as Kemal had driven the invading Greeks from his country.33 Arab radicals were able to gain influence because the British administration was unwilling to take effective action against them until they began a revolt against British rule.