The satanic state named “Israel”

James Dim

I believe most of the jews are not satanic, just a group of them.
And related the jews state of mind, they have narcisisic personality based in the false idea of superiority. In fact, they hide fear inside, and they try to cover that fear with a narcisistic personality. The main motor of all psycological problems is fear. Instead of feel love for every human in this world besides race or religion (as Jesus teached us) , the jews feel fear to others humans. It's a shame that they didn't want to hear the words of Jesus.

Last edited:
I believe most of the jews are not satanic, just a group of them.
And related the jews state of mind, they have narcistic personality based in the false idea of superiority. In fact, they hide fear inside, and they try to cover that fear with a narcisistic personality. The main motor of all psycological problems is fear. Instead of feel love for every human in this world besides race or religion (as Jesus teached us) , the jews feel fear to others humans. It's a shame that they didn't want to hear the words of Jesus.
Well said. Rabbinic judaism was completely debunked by Jesus Christ. It’s a false doctrine and leads to a pathological and narcissistic psychology.
——————
The rabbis of the day were the covidiots in masks. They didn’t want to touch gentiles because they thought it would make them unclean. Jesus taught that a Samaritan who helped an injured man was righteous while a Jew who passed him by to maintain ritual purity was not. Jesus ate with leper’s while Jews didn’t even want to look at them.
————————
I don’t agree with this pastors theology/a lot of things he says, but some topics he really nails, and he’s pretty funny as far as religious zealots go lol.

Last edited:
Not too surprising, the YT video that had this information has disappeared. However, I'll post it in this thread too:

"Israel's Prime Ministers Who They Really Are? Don’t let their invented Hebrew names fool you. Each and every Prime Minister of Israel comes either directly from Eastern Europe or is removed by one generation therefrom. These Prime Ministers are not leading their “people” in their native land, but rather are part of a European colonial system implanted in the Middle East by Zionists. They are all originally from the dispanded Khazar Khaganate who converted to Babylonian Talmud aka “Judaism” that was incorporated by Russia around 1000AD and the rest fled to Eastern Europe.

• David Ben-Gurion - real name David Grün - Ashkenazi Khazar from Poland
  • Moshe Sharett - real name Moshe Shertok - Ashkenazi Khazar from Ukraine
  • Levi Eshkol - real name Levi Shkolnik - Ashkenazi Khazar from Russian Empire
  • Yigal Allon - real name Yigal Peikowitz (Paicovich) - Ashkenazi Khazar from Grodno, Russia
  • Golda Meir - real name Golda Mabovitch - Ashkenazi Khazar from Kiev, Ukraine
  • Yitzhak Rabin - real name Yitzhak Rubitzov - Ashkenazi Khazar from Sydorovychi, Ukraine
  • Menachem Begin - real name Menakhem Volfovich - Ashkenazi Khazar from Brest, Belarus
  • Yitzhak Shamir - real name Yitzhak Yezernitsky - Ashkenazi Khazar from Ruzhany, Belarus
  • Shimon Peres - real name Szymon Perski - Ashkenazi Khazar from Wiszniew, Poland
  • Ehud Barak - real name Ehud Brog - Ashkenazi Khazar from Pushelat, Lithuania
  • Ariel Sharon - real name Ariel Scheinermann - Ashkenazi Khazar from Brest-Litovsk, Belarus
  • Ehud Olmert - 'kept original foreign name' - Ashkenazi Khazar from Buguruslan, Russian Empire
  • Benjamin Netanyahu - real name Benjamin Mileikowsky - Ashkenazi Khazar from Poland
These my friends are the 12 false apostles of Satan Yigal Peikowitz was just acting PM for a few days not officially a Prime Minister. What do they have in common? Foreign names with no relation to historical semite family names. They used biblical first names because they found them in the Tanakh but they had no idea what Sephardic (semite) family names were like so once they invaded the ancient lands of Israel they started to change their family names to the ones historically used by biblical semites. All to disguise the fact they were a foreign people in a foreign land which their ancestors had never set foot before.

Also note that none of their Prime Ministers are Sephardic (correct term is Seferim or Seferdim which means 'People of the Book') that's because the counter fake state of Israel was created by Satan and spiritually Satan can only have his synagogue do his work Satan cannot use the seed of Yisrael (Sephardic) to bring forth his throne in Jerusalem.

What are the odds you would have all 12 Prime Ministers all being ashkenazi khazars and none being Sephardic (semite)? It's all so very clear it's impossible not to see what's going on. Keep in mind the 666 hexagram on the counter fake State of Israel speaks for itself to whom that flag belongs to.

More important than exposing Zionism is to expose who are the Zionists they are the counter fake "jews" who would try to establish the throne of Satan in Jerusalem in the last days.

Revelation 3:9 'Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie...'"

Daze

Superstar
Muslims will kill all the Jews in Israel? You are happy about this? You said I defend baby murders, support r*pe, and murder and now when challenged you run away? Run Daze, Run.

The last word:
Funny. I thought i stopped replying out of common decency?
How many people does it take to ask you to stop derailing before you can acknowledge a basic level of respect? I seen 2 people yet your ego demanded 2 more posts. Yes?

Regardless i am on my phone now and am happy to continue your enlightenment when i get home.

Spoiler alert. Read revelations 2:9.. or was it 3:9?... And you'll get a much better picture of the Islamic prophecy that high lights the end of the khazars in Israel.

Most people don't have to look past Israel. I mean the entire globe hates them today. To the point they have to pass laws banning boycotts against them.

Peace.

Websters dictionary 1928. No results found for anti Semitic, semite, or semitism. All created terms by the rothschild zionists
I always wondered how I could be antisemitic when I never knew what a semite was. The word is kind of unpleasant sounding. I figured it was some kind of parasite or destructive like termites or lice or mites. I never really bothered to think about it that much until it started being rammed down my throat at every possible time. So because I have a rebellious streak I naturally decided it was some kind of bullshit. So whatever a semite is I can't recall them ever doing me any good so I would rather not hear about them anymore if that is possible which I have the feeling it isn't. So I will add that to things I do not trust such as vaccines etc.

so I would rather not hear about them anymore if that is possible which I have the feeling it isn't.
That's going to be hard when they control every media company top to bottom

@Sibi what do you think about this quote from this Orthodox Rabbi?

"“Our name, our identity, has been hijacked by an evil, vile, selfish movement that is purely political and ungodly, and to try to get legitimacy, they use our identity, Judaism, the appearance of godliness, to intimidate others, to take away lands from other people, and to oppress them. It is important that we tell the world, that unfortunately, you are making a grand mistake. You should know that these people who are speaking in the name of the Jews, have not only not been a confection for the Jewish people, but they are the worst factor of exacerbating anti-semitism. Jews have been living together with Christians and Muslims for hundreds of years in every Arab country. Until the zionists, there wasn't this ingrained hate for the jewish people. We were all able to coexist without any human rights groups. So what changed that now, Jews cant live in Muslim and Arab countries?

This relatively new movement, Zionism, that started not much more than 100 years ago, and since has been around, we have had contention, strive, misery, bloodshed, and suffering, so what is the problem? Is it our religion? No, Jews and muslims lived together in peace up until recently. What changed is Zionism. Zionism is a political movement that was created by non religious Jews that wanted to change our identity from a religious identity to a national identity. Their goal was to take God completely out of the equation, to ensnare the religious jews and the evangelical christians, they pretended that theirs was a godly cause to take all the jews out of exile, but the Jews and rabbis around the world stood up to them and said “are you crazy? God has scattered us not because of our physical weakness but because of our sins."

So the solution isn't a physical one of going back and taking up arms to win the lands. The solution is a metaphysical one, where God takes the people who have learned to live with peace in their hearts and restores them, and until he does that, we are expressly under oath not to return en masse to Israel, but to be loyal citizens in whatever nation we are living. This effort to build a political entity in Israel is simply against the words of God. It is rebellion against him to return to the lands of Palestine, even if the lands had been completely uninhabited. But given that this return was to a land that was already inhabited by a people, this rebellion against God became compounded by stealing lands and oppressing the people that already lived there. How can we remain silent when the name of God and Judaism is being profaned and sullied by these people. We pray for the speedy and peaceful dismantlement for this evil and sinister state that has brought about so much death and suffering, namely Israel.” Rabbi Weiss

Daze

Superstar
The thread is called The satanic state of Israel. Do you suppose it is anti-Jew?

Happy Ramadan :rolleyes:
So make your own thread, why do you keep posting in that one after repeatedly being asked not to? How obtuse can you be?

Far as this threads title. Have you not met a single Jew who opposes the state of Israel?

Isn't it time you woke your @ss up?

The thread is called The satanic state of Israel. Do you suppose it is anti-Jew?

Happy Ramadan :rolleyes:
I made the case in the OP why I think the Zionist conception fits the bill as “satanist” by definition. I’m happy to respectfully discuss it if you want as I appreciate your perspective you bring to threads often. No hard feelings that we don’t see eye to eye here

recure

Established
They are all originally from the dispanded Khazar Khaganate who converted to Babylonian Talmud aka “Judaism” that was incorporated by Russia around 1000AD and the rest fled to Eastern Europe.
Ironically, this theory was postulated by Eastern European Jews to show that they weren't strangers to the lands they lived in and is now used against them as justification for them not belonging in Israel. That is to say, the theory is not substantiated by genetics but has been used by different people at different times to further their own interests.

Ironically, this theory was postulated by Eastern European Jews to show that they weren't strangers to the lands they lived in and is now used against them as justification for them not belonging in Israel. That is to say, the theory is not substantiated by genetics but has been used by different people at different times to further their own interests.
Whatever the case, they still kill innocent people with impunity, just like the tweet I've quoted here:

Last edited:

recure

Established
Whatever the case, they still kill innocent people with impunity, just like the tweet I've quoted here:

They definitely should not be killing people, but racial belonging is not a valid justification for who can live where, which is what the Khazar theory has always been used to argue. Otherwise it has to be said that Europeans don't belong in America, and Arabs don't belong in Europe etc.

They definitely should not be killing people, but racial belonging is not a valid justification for who can live where, which is what the Khazar theory has always been used to argue. Otherwise it has to be said that Europeans don't belong in America, and Arabs don't belong in Europe etc.
I think you're comparing apples to oranges. They're taking the land over by force, military and otherwise, not to mention they're breaking international law on a daily basis. The indigenous people are being held at gunpoint to leave their homes so the occupiers can live there.

recure

Established
I think you're comparing apples to oranges. They're taking the land over by force, military and otherwise. The indigenous people who are living there now are being held at gunpoint to leave their homes so the occupiers can live there.
I'm not denying any of that. I only said that race is not a valid reason to disallow someone to live in a particular place in response to your citation of the Khazar theory. You would agree, no?

I'm not denying any of that. I only said that race is not a valid reason to disallow someone to live in a particular place in response to your citation of the Khazar theory. You would agree, no?
Considering they're claiming to be the "real" Jews and that God "gave" them the land as their basis for murdering the people who've lived there for centuries, I'd say race is a huge factor. Despite the fact they have no ethnic or even cultural ties to the land, they're doing what they can to try and convince the world otherwise. Therefore, I'd disagree.