The satanic state named “Israel”

Daze

Superstar
So because of a drawing someone made we have to all pray in the same way and position? What about people who have bad knees? And what's with everyone always showing screenshots of the satanic cartoon the Simpsons. People always simping for Simpsons and South Park cartoons and that is one reason we are in the mess we in today. I'll stick with the Flintstones. There was a time when people watched cartoons to be entertained not receive a lecture on political and religious dogma. Too many adults watching cartoons anyway.
With all respect lets try to use some common sense. The picture above is merely highlighting Christian prophets prayed in prostration and it sources the Bible as proof. Theres a video that has been shared on these forums many times showing Christians of old prayed the same way Muslims do.

If you are not physically able to pray in prostration then you don't have to. Many older Muslims pray in chairs because they are no longer physically capable.
pray in chair.png
This is perfectly acceptable. God knows what you are capable of and what you are not.

Incase you haven't noticed many Americans are dumb. I shouldn't have to point past me being forced out of Wal-mart for refusing to wear a mask. Honestly, i can give alot of examples here.

I sourced The Simpsons for several reasons.

1. Everyone knows who they are. Even dumb people.
2. Admit it or not they have a connection to the true powers that be as they have foreshadowed many events. 9/11 and Bart with the magazine is an infamous example.
1684608302914.jpeg

Its not just the Simpsons, Family Guy "predicted" Robin Williams suicide.

It seems what you don't get is we are ruled by satanists and they believe Karma will not get them if they tell their plans in advance. They reveal these things through the most popular "programming".

What comes on your tv at 7pm? The Simpsons or National Geographic?

I like the Flintstones, you can find them on Odysee. Had the flinstones been popular today, we'd see the same agenda being portrayed in them.

And it was a real article: https://blogs.timesofisrael.com/moving-forward-on-palestine/

ARose

Established
Daze, you are not getting what I’m communicating and that could be partly my fault in how I’m presenting it; Global politics is a game of confidence and sympathy and Israel excels at it — to the point of even confusing Progressives into doing things against their own good and the good of innocent people because they’ve been manipulated into a guilt-repentance scenario.

If you look at the industries that Israel and/or Jewish diaspora groups have dominated domestically or internationally, they are strongly centered on communications power; film, press, law, politics, data and programming.

For whatever reason, perhaps it’s something to be studied further as it doesn’t necessarily denote superior performance in all forms of intelligence but definitely does in a certain kind, Jewish diaspora groups excel at communication, persuasion; rhetoric. They effectively dominate or form and maintain narratives.

I never claimed that Palestinians deserve their lot but look at your own assessment of Americans, based on a handful of highly socially connected, bad representatives like The Clintons, The Bushes and some elitist freemasons (who actually consider themselves nation-less, as they’re all part of one global group working towards a one, world order global power consolidation) who, in no way, represent the experience, attitudes and intentions of most Americans.

This site is supposed to be about truth, right? I accept the truth about the flaws in American origin, American culture, the American system and Christian Americans, ourselves.

Don’t you want to know the truth of why Palestinians struggle to gain global sympathy? The stories are true, of poor public anger management as a cultural norm among a wide range of Muslim diasporas that have re-located outside of traditional homelands.

In Dearborn, Michigan, a group silently walking through a carnival while holding bible verses, gets abused, spat on, yelled at, chairs thrown at them, by angry Muslim locals who disapprove of the scripture.

Were they being provocative? Of course. But those are the kind of situations that add to the communication arsenal of your adversaries.

On 9/11, yes, there were Muslim communities dancing in the streets as the towers fell. I know people who lived and worked right in the area, who saw it with their own eyes. Others caught it on recordings.

Does that denote guilt? Of course not. But it provides a perfectly unlikable scapegoat for the real perpetrators. Such a perfect scapegoat, in fact, that no one pays close attention to the absolutely stupid, absurd story that the passports of the two accused Muslim “terrorists” were found in the rubble. Or that no plane was found at the “plane crash” site at The Pentagon.

Everyone even forgets that Israeli “art students” had set up a “project” in a tower almost a year before the attack, where a glass box was put out a window and photos were taken of people standing in it, from a helicopter. It was obviously a “green screen” film project. There were cardboard boxes on the walls, with TNT identification on them.

All people remember are videos of smiling Muslims celebrating and Mullahs saying “The Great Satan” deserved it. Not that they didn’t necessarily have a point, when talking about what our rogue FBI and CIA was up to abroad but it doesn’t win the global narrative game. People struggle to feel sympathy for those who hate them and want to see them fail. Every human would struggle with this.

Muslims protesting the free food served in refugee camps by lighting camps on fire, heading grooming gangs and recording gang rapes and assaults, attacking western female reporters in Egypt, threatening death to cartoonists and documentary filmmakers, flipping-out at town meetings and throwing chairs at carnivals: Even though it might be only 100 specific Muslims caught on film behaving badly and arrested and charged for these crimes, Israel doesn’t have to even break a sweat to use all of it to paint the narrative that Muslims are irrational, prone to a too-extreme-for-the-stimulus response, hotheads and “gee, maybe Palestinians have a warped perspective about what’s happening in their home, right, world?”

Is that fair? No, it’s not. But they’re winning the communication battle and Muslim religious leader “mouthpieces” are helping them do it. I would exclude those that called-out John Kerry’s illegal attempt to travel abroad to start a war in the Middle East, goading mullahs to set it off while Trump was President, though. Good for them. They made it clear that they knew what Kerry was up to and even basically said to Americans: “Do YOU know what he’s trying to do?!”

Some sophisticated Saudi royals of this generation and Dubai businessmen figured this out a few years ago and have been jolting a “soft power” response, regarding driving laws and women, trade deals, etc. They understand how important diplomatic outreach and frankly, charm and politeness, is.

Last edited:

ARose

Established
Something else I wanted to add:

This is a forum on “Vigilant Citizen.” None of us should be too ultra sensitive that we can’t civilly discuss complex issues.

Most of us know what it’s like to be mocked, insulted and/or ostracized for going against official government, press and cultural influencer narratives. It seems futile to transplant that culture to these forums.

I know we’re all tough enough to handle difficult conversations.

Daze

Superstar
In Dearborn, Michigan, a group silently walking through a carnival while holding bible verses, gets abused, spat on, yelled at, chairs thrown at them, by angry Muslim locals who disapprove of the scripture.

Were they being provocative? Of course. But those are the kind of situations that add to the communication arsenal of your adversaries.
Few issues here. Everyone who claims to be a Muslim isn't. They identify with a culture and have nothing what so ever to do with the religion. Don't pray, don't fast, ect.

Lets pretend they are practicing Muslims, why were they being provoked in the first place? Islam is not a pacifist religion.

On 9/11, yes, there were Muslim communities dancing in the streets as the towers fell. I know people who lived and worked right in the area, who saw it with their own eyes. Others caught it on recordings.
I remember when the media showed us Afghans celebrating when the towers fell. Come to find out Americans were asking them to dance for candy. Recorded it then put their own spin on it.

Speaking of dancing in the streets on 9/11. Have you heard of the "dancing Israelis"? I'll give you the quick facts on it. A group of 5 Jewish men were seen with camera equipment cheering and dancing when the towers fell. Obviously they were arrested and taken in for questioning. Not long after they were released and immediately sent to Israel. The story in the US quickly buried.

When in Israel they went on late night tv and said they were there to document the event. Curious, almost like they knew it was gonna happen.

Muslims protesting the free food served in refugee camps by lighting camps on fire, heading grooming gangs and recording gang rapes and assaults, attacking western female reporters in Egypt, threatening death to cartoonists and documentary filmmakers, flipping-out at town meetings and throwing chairs at carnivals: Even though it might be only 100 specific Muslims caught on film behaving badly and arrested and charged for these crimes, Israel doesn’t have to even break a sweat to use all of it to paint the narrative that Muslims are irrational, prone to a too-extreme-for-the-stimulus response, hotheads and “gee, maybe Palestinians have a warped perspective about what’s happening in their home, right, world?”

Is that fair? No, it’s not. But they’re winning the communication battle and Muslim religious leader “mouthpieces” are helping them do it. I would exclude those that called-out John Kerry’s illegal attempt to travel abroad to start a war in the Middle East, goading mullahs to set it off while Trump was President, though. Good for them. They made it clear that they knew what Kerry was up to and even basically said to Americans: “Do YOU know what he’s trying to do?!”

Some sophisticated Saudi royals of this generation and Dubai businessmen figured this out a few years ago and have been jolting a “soft power” response, regarding driving laws and women, trade deals, etc. They understand how important diplomatic outreach and frankly, charm and politeness, is.
My dad used to tell me when i was young to not believe anything i heard and only half of what i see.

Muslims don't waste food nor would they attack anyone who offered them food. Amazing what bias allows one to believe.

Grooming who exactly when fornication is a grave sin in Islam? Literally the 2nd major sin under assigning partners with God being first. Sex outside of marriage is strictly forbidden.

R@pe is punishable by death. Period. If its proven stoning is immediate.

Says alot that you actually believe what you have written.

Attacking female reporters is actually an Israeli trait. Crazy, how the only democracy in the middle east hates a free and open press.
I wonder why that is? Cant' be because they have something to hide, can it?

Perhaps you remember this Christian lady whose only crime was wearing a PRESS jacket?

Daze

Superstar
I've stated before i am not against immigration as the planet belongs to God and we were created to know one another.

O humanity! Indeed, We created you from a male and a female, and made you into peoples and tribes so that you may ˹get to˺ know one another. (49:13 Quran)

All the same. It says alot when you preach, "rules for thee, but not for me".

immigration.jpg

ARose

Established
Few issues here. Everyone who claims to be a Muslim isn't. They identify with a culture and have nothing what so ever to do with the religion. Don't pray, don't fast, ect.

Lets pretend they are practicing Muslims, why were they being provoked in the first place? Islam is not a pacifist religion.

I remember when the media showed us Afghans celebrating when the towers fell. Come to find out Americans were asking them to dance for candy. Recorded it then put their own spin on it.

Speaking of dancing in the streets on 9/11. Have you heard of the "dancing Israelis"? I'll give you the quick facts on it. A group of 5 Jewish men were seen with camera equipment cheering and dancing when the towers fell. Obviously they were arrested and taken in for questioning. Not long after they were released and immediately sent to Israel. The story in the US quickly buried.

When in Israel they went on late night tv and said they were there to document the event. Curious, almost like they knew it was gonna happen.

My dad used to tell me when i was young to not believe anything i heard and only half of what i see.

Muslims don't waste food nor would they attack anyone who offered them food. Amazing what bias allows one to believe.

Grooming who exactly when fornication is a grave sin in Islam? Literally the 2nd major sin under assigning partners with God being first. Sex outside of marriage is strictly forbidden.

R@pe is punishable by death. Period. If its proven stoning is immediate.

Says alot that you actually believe what you have written.

Attacking female reporters is actually an Israeli trait. Crazy, how the only democracy in the middle east hates a free and open press.
I wonder why that is? Cant' be because they have something to hide, can it?

Perhaps you remember this Christian lady whose only crime was wearing a PRESS jacket?
That dependency on committing acts of violence based on mere provocation by presence and disagreement or not is Satanic.

Daze

Superstar
That dependency on committing acts of violence based on mere provocation by presence and disagreement or not is Satanic.
So what you're saying is you slap me, then me hitting you back would be satanic?

Idk anything about this event you mentioned so idk how you expect me to take sides? Whether it's for or against you I know nothing about it. Where it occurred, when it occurred, what it was even about..

All i know is you admit to non-Muslims provoking it.
Imagine walking into a lions cage at the zoo and provoking him. What do you really think will happen?

Islam is not a pacifist religion. You know what that means, yes?

Sadly Christians choose to turn the other cheek, even when some homo walks up to them and craps on everything they deem sacred.

try it with Islam.jpg

You don't protect whats yours but call those who do satanic?

Why do you not speak up against Israel when they spit on your cross and clergy men?

ARose

Established
So what you're saying is you slap me, then me hitting you back would be satanic?

Idk anything about this event you mentioned so idk how you expect me to take sides? Whether it's for or against you I know nothing about it. Where it occurred, when it occurred, what it was even about..

All i know is you admit to non-Muslims provoking it.
Imagine walking into a lions cage at the zoo and provoking him. What do you really think will happen?

Islam is not a pacifist religion. You know what that means, yes?

Sadly Christians choose to turn the other cheek, even when some homo walks up to them and craps on everything they deem sacred.

View attachment 87487

You don't protect whats yours but call those who do satanic?

Why do you not speak up against Israel when they spit on your cross and clergy men?
I was quite clear: I was not referring to self defense or defending the lives of innocents from a brutal attack.

To meet irritation from seeing someone silently march with a scripture placard, with horrific brutality is Satanic.

You will not convince me otherwise.

Daze

Superstar
I was quite clear: I was not referring to self defense or defending the lives of innocents from a brutal attack.

To meet irritation from seeing someone silently march with a scripture placard, with horrific brutality is Satanic.

You will not convince me otherwise.
I honestly don't even know what you're talking about.
Kinda hard to convince you of anything when we are literally reading from different books, let alone being on different pages.

Gonna tell us now why you refuse to denounce Israelis for spitting on your priests and cross?

You speak of satanic things, but are willfully blind of actual satanic practices...

ARose

Established
I honestly don't even know what you're talking about.
Kinda hard to convince you of anything when we are literally reading from different books, let alone being on different pages.

Gonna tell us now why you refuse to denounce Israelis for spitting on your priests and cross?

You speak of satanic things, but are willfully blind of actual satanic practices...

Of course I denounce that.

How does that require beating, maiming, acid attacks, gang r*pe or beheading? All things accepted as suitable or even morally required responses to insults against Islam by many Muslims around the world?

Daze

Superstar
Of course I denounce that.
I'm surprised because most here won't. Israel is literally their god.

How does that require beating, maiming, acid attacks, gang r*pe or beheading? All things accepted as suitable or even morally required responses to insults against Islam by many Muslims around the world?
We need to get on the same page here, I've told you several times now idk what you're talking about.

R@pe whether it be one person or gang is absolutely haram. I already told you it brings the death penalty. Sex outside of marriage period is a massive sin.

Beheading? You watch too much tv. I bet you think those guys in the orange suits were real, even though it was shown to be a movie set via a McCain staffer tape.

Acid attacks is something Brits have done against Muslims. I can produce multiple articles on it.

LET ME REITERATE THIS PART. I DON"T KNOW WHAT EVENT YOU ARE EVEN TALKING ABOUT. But pretty much everything you have listed is anti-Islam.

As i said at the beginning, not everyone who claims to be a Muslim is a Muslim.

Are these Christians? Because every one of them will testify to their piety.
kkk.jpg

ARose

Established
I'm surprised because most here won't. Israel is literally their god.

We need to get on the same page here, I've told you several times now idk what you're talking about.

R@pe whether it be one person or gang is absolutely haram. I already told you it brings the death penalty. Sex outside of marriage period is a massive sin.

Beheading? You watch too much tv. I bet you think those guys in the orange suits were real, even though it was shown to be a movie set via a McCain staffer tape.

Acid attacks is something Brits have done against Muslims. I can produce multiple articles on it.

LET ME REITERATE THIS PART. I DON"T KNOW WHAT EVENT YOU ARE EVEN TALKING ABOUT. But pretty much everything you have listed is anti-Islam.

As i said at the beginning, not everyone who claims to be a Muslim is a Muslim.

Are these Christians? Because every one of them will testify to their piety.
View attachment 87512
I wasn’t the one who explained away violent attacks on perhaps irritating but non-violent prompts as acceptable because the religion I was defending “isn’t Pacifist.”

Daze

Superstar
I wasn’t the one who explained away violent attacks on perhaps irritating but non-violent prompts as acceptable because the religion I was defending “isn’t Pacifist.”
I don't need to explain away anything. All i do is state facts, would you like sources?

the religion I was defending “isn’t Pacifist.”
Is Christianity pacifist? That's a good question.

I'd say it wasn't. I mean of all the religions on the planet it has the most blood soaked history.
Smile 2 Jannah - FAZE APEX GETS HATE AFTER POSTING THIS [dcfugcciQjo - 880x495 - 0m24s].png

But today that's a completely different story. It begs to please.

drag.jpg

Drag Jesus.jpg

Notice that's in Birmingham, the UK. Allegedly the heart of Christianity.
What do you think would happen to these people if they brought "drag Jesus" into Muslim lands?

There are "Christians" here who are against blasphemy laws.

Well, this is the product of appeasing the people of Sodom and Gomorrah. Everything you hold sacred is literally sh*t on.

1685364623158.png

So you tell me, is Christianity a pacifist religion?