The satanic state named “Israel”

Sibi

Star
I made the case in the OP why I think the Zionist conception fits the bill as “satanist” by definition. I’m happy to respectfully discuss it if you want as I appreciate your perspective you bring to threads often. No hard feelings that we don’t see eye to eye here
I am not talking about Zionists. I am not talking about Jewish beliefs. I am not talking about who was where when and why. I am talking about regular people today.

Jewish people are not evil, not now, not ever. Jewish people should not be murdered for existing. Synagogues shouldn't be set on fire. Israelis should not be murdered for existing. It's a simple position. All humans have the right to live.

I was redirected to this thread, "the Satanic State named Israel" after standing up for Jewish lives with @Daze here, laughing while pointing out Muslims will kill all the Jews? Evil. Do you think it's ok to kill all the Jews like Muslims do? Do Jews have to die?

And if you feel Israel is satan what do you want to do about it?
Do you see my position?

Sibi

Star
[Q
Websters dictionary 1928. No results found for anti Semitic, semite, or semitism. All created terms by the rothschild zionists
The term anti-Semite comes from the Nazis.

The origin of "antisemitic" terminologies is found in the responses of Moritz Steinschneider to the views of Ernest Renan. As Alex Bein writes: "The compound anti-Semitism appears to have been used first by Steinschneider, who challenged Renan on account of his 'anti-Semitic prejudices' [i.e., his derogation of the "Semites" as a race]."[15] Avner Falk similarly writes: "The German word antisemitisch was first used in 1860 by the Austrian Jewish scholar Moritz Steinschneider (1816–1907) in the phrase antisemitische Vorurteile (antisemitic prejudices). Steinschneider used this phrase to characterise the French philosopher Ernest Renan's false ideas about how 'Semitic races' were inferior to 'Aryan races'".
Pseudoscientific theories concerning race, civilization, and "progress" had become quite widespread in Europe in the second half of the 19th century, especially as Prussian nationalistic historian Heinrich von Treitschke did much to promote this form of racism. He coined the phrase "the Jews are our misfortune" which would later be widely used by Nazis. According to Avner Falk, Treitschke uses the term "Semitic" almost synonymously with "Jewish", in contrast to Renan's use of it to refer to a whole range of peoples, based generally on linguistic criteria.
According to Jonathan M. Hess, the term was originally used by its authors to "stress the radical difference between their own 'antisemitism' and earlier forms of antagonism toward Jews and Judaism."​
In 1879, German journalist Wilhelm Marr published a pamphlet, Der Sieg des Judenthums über das Germanenthum. Vom nicht confessionellen Standpunkt aus betrachtet (The Victory of the Jewish Spirit over the Germanic Spirit. Observed from a non-religious perspective) in which he used the word Semitismus interchangeably with the word Judentum to denote both "Jewry" (the Jews as a collective) and "jewishness" (the quality of being Jewish, or the Jewish spirit)​

Cover page of Marr's The Way to Victory of Germanicism over Judaism, 1880 edition

1879 statute of the Antisemitic League

recure

Established
Considering they're claiming to be the "real" Jews and that God "gave" them the land as their basis for murdering the people who've lived there for centuries, I'd say race is a huge factor. Despite the fact they have no ethnic or even cultural ties to the land, they're doing what they can to try and convince the world otherwise. Therefore, I'd disagree.
Are you saying you think that a people can use race as a valid justification for claiming land because that's what the Jews are doing? Then if it can be shown that the Jews are the descendants of the ancient Israelites, they have a legitimate claim to the land, right? I imagine so because people who use the Khazar theory do so to invalidate the Jewish people's right to Israel based on race. And if the Jews are Khazars, does that mean there is no legitimate reason for them to live in Palestine?

I am not talking about Zionists. I am not talking about Jewish beliefs. I am not talking about who was where when and why. I am talking about regular people today.

Jewish people are not evil, not now, not ever. Jewish people should not be murdered for existing. Synagogues shouldn't be set on fire. Israelis should not be murdered for existing. It's a simple position. All humans have the right to live.

I was redirected to this thread, "the Satanic State named Israel" after standing up for Jewish lives with @Daze here, laughing while pointing out Muslims will kill all the Jews? Evil. Do you think it's ok to kill all the Jews like Muslims do? Do Jews have to die?

And if you feel Israel is satan what do you want to do about it?
Do you see my position?

Of course not. Israel could stop being satanic by not having a criminal state which militarily encloses on other people, kicking them out of their homes, bombing them, stealing their land justified with the belief that they are the chosen race of God. The hysteria around " jews being killed" is manufactured and sustained to cover their crimes, always playing the victim and making up stories about their eternal victimhood with lies like the Holocaust, which is the foundation myth of their crimes and really all English speaking civilization. All they would have to do is exist like any other country that doesn't oppress and strip the rights away from targeted people that are supposed to be their citizens. No killing needed, on the contrary, a cessation of killing. Let people leave the open air prison called Gaza. Stop colonizing the west bank. Drop the satanic beliefs of zionism and exist like a normal country

Sibi

Star
I believe most of the jews are not satanic, just a group of them.
And related the jews state of mind, they have narcisisic personality based in the false idea of superiority. In fact, they hide fear inside, and they try to cover that fear with a narcisistic personality. The main motor of all psycological problems is fear. Instead of feel love for every human in this world besides race or religion (as Jesus teached us) , the jews feel fear to others humans. It's a shame that they didn't want to hear the words of Jesus.
That is quite the insight into the Jewish mind. How do you know all this?

Sibi

Star
Of course not. Israel could stop being satanic by not having a criminal state which militarily encloses on other people, kicking them out of their homes, bombing them, stealing their land justified with the belief that they are the chosen race of God. The hysteria around " jews being killed" is manufactured and sustained to cover their crimes, always playing the victim and making up stories about their eternal victimhood with lies like the Holocaust, which is the foundation myth of their crimes and really all English speaking civilization. All they would have to do is exist like any other country that doesn't oppress and strip the rights away from targeted people that are supposed to be their citizens. No killing needed, on the contrary, a cessation of killing. Let people leave the open air prison called Gaza. Stop colonizing the west bank. Drop the satanic beliefs of zionism and exist like a normal country
What about those Muslims like @Daze who want all the Jews to die? This is their religion. They don't want a two state solution. They want the Jews to die. They do not want to share the land. The Palestinian Authority has a Pay for Slay program where they reward "martyrs" / terrorists for each Jewish life they kill. Is that manufactured?

Are all of the Jews responsible for the policies of Israel? That's what I am talking about. There is criticizing Israel and then there is hating Jews. Do all of the Jews have to punished because of Israel?

I'm talking about regular Jews. The ones that will be hiding for their lives behind trees and then murdered.

What about those Muslims like @Daze who want all the Jews to die? This is their religion. They don't want a two state solution. They want the Jews to die. They do not want to share the land. The Palestinian Authority has a Pay for Slay program where they reward "martyrs" / terrorists for each Jewish life they kill. Is that manufactured?

Are all of the Jews responsible for the policies of Israel? That's what I am talking about. There is criticizing Israel and then there is hating Jews. Do all of the Jews have to punished because of Israel?

I'm talking about regular Jews. The ones that will be hiding for their lives behind trees and then murdered.
No of course regular jews aren't responsible for the Israeli government crimes and the lies of zionism created by banking families, unless they're actively involved in propagating it, in which case they are acting unjustly but there's no justification for murder still

The "pay for slay" is obviously a political PR story. They came up with a catchy and shocking name in a board room, it's obviously not called that because that's English and likely isn't doing what they're claiming. . All it is is trying to get people to stop sending aid to Palestinians which Israel hates. Like the time an ngo group had a ship full of wheelchairs they were taking Gaza and the Israeli army boarded the ship and murdered all the volunteers. What do you think of that? That's the more common story taking place there.

Are you saying you think that a people can use race as a valid justification for claiming land because that's what the Jews are doing? Then if it can be shown that the Jews are the descendants of the ancient Israelites, they have a legitimate claim to the land, right? I imagine so because people who use the Khazar theory do so to invalidate the Jewish people's right to Israel based on race. And if the Jews are Khazars, does that mean there is no legitimate reason for them to live in Palestine?
I really think you're making this complicated than it is because with that perspective, I should be able to claim some random house in Ireland due to my Irish ancestry. Anyone should be able to live in Palestine. However, NO ONE should be able to take over the land and homes by force and kick people out of and/or demolish them and their businesses in the process with ZERO consequences. Add to it, they do this at the expense of the American taxpayer:

You should also take a look through this thread to gain a better perspective:

Sibi

Star
So make your own thread, why do you keep posting in that one after repeatedly being asked not to? How obtuse can you be?

Far as this threads title. Have you not met a single Jew who opposes the state of Israel?

Isn't it time you woke your @ss up?
It's Ramadan @Daze and I forgive you.

recure

Established
I really think you're making this complicated than it is because with that perspective, I should be able to claim some random house in Ireland due to my Irish ancestry. Anyone should be able to live in Palestine. However, NO ONE should be able to take over the land and homes by force and kick people out of and/or demolish them and their businesses in the process with ZERO consequences. Add to it, they do this at the expense of the American taxpayer:
I'm just trying to understand your point of view. It's complicated insofar as you've been vague and contradictory with your answers and attitude towards the Khazar theory you posted. On the one hand you are saying that race is a factor for whether the Jews can live in Palestine (you said you disagree when I asked you if it's not), and on the other hand you are saying that it's not their race but their treatment of the indigenous population that determines this.

Sibi

Star
No of course regular jews aren't responsible for the Israeli government crimes and the lies of zionism created by banking families, unless they're actively involved in propagating it, in which case they are acting unjustly but there's no justification for murder still

The "pay for slay" is obviously a political PR story. They came up with a catchy and shocking name in a board room, it's obviously not called that because that's English and likely isn't doing what they're claiming. . All it is is trying to get people to stop sending aid to Palestinians which Israel hates. Like the time an ngo group had a ship full of wheelchairs they were taking Gaza and the Israeli army boarded the ship and murdered all the volunteers. What do you think of that? That's the more common story taking place there.
"Like that time" when Israel murdered volunteers with wheelchairs? Citation?
Pay for Slay - "Likely isn't doing what they're claiming." Why do you say that? Isn't murder for money serious enough for you to look into instead of writing off? Why the automatic excuse? Think about it.

Here it is explained and yes it is EXACTLY what it claims to be.

The Palestinian Authority Martyrs Fund explained by Palestinians
The Palestinian Martyrs’ Fund is a financial service operated by the Palestinian Authority for supporting the families of Palestinians killed, injured or imprisoned by Israeli forces. This includes Palestinians involved in attacks, assisting attacks or planning attacks against Israeli armed forces or civilians.
@lightseeker, your response is why I don't bother discussing the subject. It's always the same lazy anti-Jew spam - "holohoax, Jews aren't semites, the Khazars, the bankers, the blood libel, etc."

My advice to you is not to listen to hearsay. Listen to different opinions with an open mind.

Do your own research and then we can talk.
And if you find yourself being blasé about murder you are not on the good guy's side.

I'm just trying to understand your point of view. It's complicated insofar as you've been vague and contradictory with your answers and attitude towards the Khazar theory you posted. On the one hand you are saying that race is a factor for whether the Jews can live in Palestine (you said you disagree when I asked you if it's not), and on the other hand you are saying that it's not their race but their treatment of the indigenous population that determines this.
Yeah, again, you're making this complicated and seem to absolve and/or justify the Israelis and the Balfour Agreement that has placed them there, a.k.a the "Synagogue of Satan".

Feel free to justify your stance, but there's far too much history to see that the Rothschild's Israel is a demonic creation - it's really that simple.

Pay for Slay - "Likely isn't doing what they're claiming." Why do you say that? Isn't murder for money serious enough for you to look into instead of writing off? Why the automatic excuse? Think about it.

The Palestinian Martyrs’ Fund is a financial service operated by the Palestinian Authority for supporting the families of Palestinians killed, injured or imprisoned by Israeli forces. This includes Palestinians involved in attacks, assisting attacks or planning attacks against Israeli armed forces or civilians.
@lightseeker, your response is why I don't bother discussing the subject. It's always the same lazy anti-Jew spam - "holohoax, Jews aren't semites, the Khazars, the bankers, the blood libel, etc."

My advice to you is not to listen to hearsay. Listen to different opinions with an open mind.

And if you find yourself being blasé about murder you are not on the good guy's side.
So it's money given to families who had a family member murdered by Israelis. And you believe that the people murdering them are on the side of the good, and the people trying to help their families are somehow bad. Because Jeff bezos newspaper came up with a catchy phrase for it. It honestly baffles me, the blinders Zionists manage to pull over people's eyes.

And yes the Holocaust is a complete hoax, that matter has been settled in the thread in the den.

Daze

Superstar
@Sibi
Please stop putting words in my mouth. At no point did i say "all Jews". Technically your spreading lies to give your posts more ommph.. While ironically the 10 commandments forbid telling lies.

Regardless I'm at work but if you want a serious talk np. We can have a back and forth tonight. But if your just here to grand stand, which is honestly what it looks like.. then as you were.

recure

Established
Yeah, again, you're making this complicated and seem to absolve and/or justify the Israelis and the Balfour Agreement that has placed them there, a.k.a the "Synagogue of Satan".

Feel free to justify your stance, but there's far too much history to see that the Rothschild's Israel is a demonic creation - it's really that simple.
I'm not sure how you came to that conclusion unless you are imagining things that I said. I explicitly denied that Jews are entitled to the land based on their race, and when I asked if you agree, you said (so as not to allow them any concessions beyond this) "they have no ethnic or even cultural ties to the land... Therefore, I'd disagree." And as regards their actions, I said they should not be killing the Palestinians, nor did I deny that they are wrong for using force against innocent people. So your assertion is not only unfounded but egregious.

Also, the Balfour Declaration did not place the Jews in Palestine. They were allowed to purchase land and settle there by the Ottomans under the Tanzimat reforms which lead to the First Aliyah. Besides, the states surrounding Israel were also created via French-British mandates so if this proves the one is illegitimate then the rest are as well.

Stucky

Star
Jewish people should not be murdered for existing.
True.

Synagogues shouldn't be set on fire.
True

Israelis should not be murdered for existing.
Well if they 'exist' by putting other people out of existence then they should expect to reap what they sow.

All humans have the right to live.
True. But in your zionst oriented world Palestinians don't seem to count as 'humans'...do they?

Do you see my position?
Sure, it's perfectly clear. You're straight out the Joan Peters/Howard Grief school of zionist liars and raving lunatics.

Alanantic

Star

WHY PICK SIDES??? Each points to the other's atrocities. Neither "side" is a bastion of hope for the other. Live & let live.

How do Christian zionists cope with the fact that all old testament prophecies were fulfilled in the times before christ? Being in babylon captivity, the prophets spoke about being released and returned to Palestine, which happened under Cyrus. The remaining prophecies were fulfilled by the life of Jesus christ. Jewish zionists of course pretend this never happened because they reject Jesus, but how do Christians cope with this fact?

Zionists just pretend the prophecies from the past are still waiting to be fulfilled, gaslighting the rest of the world and pretending they weren't. Christians somehow maintain the cognitive dissonance that they were fulfilled in times BC AND they are being fulfilled by the rothschild family in the 20thc and modern times again. There was no clause saying the prophecies would be fulfilled twice.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
@lightseeker

Just to open the discussion up, here is a claim…

“One of the things that makes the Bible unique is that it is a book of prophecy. It records around 1000 prophecies—500 have been fulfilled and 500 await their fulfillment. Prophecies not only show God’s wisdom, but also his control over all of history. It truly is His-story!”