The satanic state named “Israel”

a brief history. In the 1800s powerful banking families devised a means to have a safe haven from world law, where an ethic solidarity could violate the interests of the rest of the world, and give themselves a basecamp to commit crime with impunity, and lead towards progressive domination of the world. They decided it would be best to carry out this satanic plan under the guise that they were acting for God.

Israel is now the home of the most human trafficking in the world. They have exorbantly high rates of homosexuality. They carried out the 911 attacks to bring western countries into wars against their neighbours without moving a finger in battle. They created the false holocaust story to garner sympathy and extort money from the world, as well as giving them a shield of innocence for their crimes.
their state is founded on the satanic sins of murder and theft. Uttering the name of Jesus Christ in their midst is akin to the greatest curse word that can be uttered. Satan has established his kingdom there to influence the world, and has convinced many that he does it for the sake of God.
continued from
this thread is for discussing the spiritual validity and grounds upon which the modern state called “Israel” is established
I don’t think people are able to grasp concepts that don’t fit their world view very easily @Orwell's mentor.

Let me give you an interior design analogy. A room has a pillar in it that contains four steel girders. It’s not going to move. If you can’t move it, the next best thing is to make it look like your idea.

Long before the Rothschilds were a twinkle in Satan’s eye, Psalm 102 prophesied that the “Lord would build up Zion”, and even the preceding Holocaust the Jews would face. Don’t believe me? Check it out...
The cognitive dissonance needed to be able to say that Satan did it and IS doing it for God is unfathomable.
Satan did it and is doing it we can agree on. Does Satan serve God? Should we follow Satan’s works in the hopes that they are secretly Godly? Ask any demon and they will tell you yes, this is the case, Satan works for the good. I tend not to believe that, but to each their own.

God’s plan and Satan’s work are aptly shown in the initial signs that were given to Moses for pharaoh. In both instances, the magicians of Egypt counterfeited them.
“In that time, many will be led astray, even the elect”.
if following Satan’s works is the same as following Gods plan, how can you be led astray by doing so?
why would Jesus say there is ONE path, straight and narrow?
why didn’t Jesus say follow Satan’s works on earth because God is behind them?
why did Jesus have to overcome satan in the desert? Why didnt he just do what he said if it’s all the same?

fact is, if Satan establishes a kingdom on earth in these times where he rules as prince of this world, and puts a sign up that says welcome to heaven, established by God, it does not change the nature of what it is. Godly people are supposed to have discernment. God doesn’t write you a personal letter and say, by the way, that is Satan there. But all the signs make it obvious. Even you can admit it is clearly satanic. Act accordingly mate

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
OK @lightseeker

Let me illustrate an alternate view.

I’m sure you and I would agree that Freemasonry is cut from the same spiritual cloth as the Rothschilds.

So why would they choose the KJV as their Bible version of choice? If more people took their KJV seriously, would that help usher in the NWO? Is it that the Textus Receptus therefore is the textual source most aligned with Masonic doctrine?

4AC877FE-8AC8-43A7-A329-BC23C9F9FE49.jpeg

With the above in mind, consider this insightful article on the thoughts of Manly P Hall on the subject:-

KING JAMES BIBLE A MAJOR OBSTACLE TO THE NEW WORLD ORDER
By David W. Daniels

A Google search for "New World Order" turns up thousands of references. People love to talk about the New World Order, (NWO). What do they mean?

In the simplest form, it is two things:

1. A world without God.
2. A world without reminders of God.

Prominent occultist Manly Palmer Hall was deeply into the New World Order. He wrote about the NWO —and showed what the King James Bible has to do with it.

Hall wrote about many religions. President Franklin Delano Roosevelt, a 33rd Degree Mason, loved Hall`s occultic, NWO teachings. Forty-seven years after Hall wrote about Masonry, he was given an honorary 33rd degree. The man had major connections and lots of money.

During World War II, over a year before the USA bombed Japan, Manly P. Hall considered how to make one world government:

"In the next ten years we will have to rebuild a world civilization. I hope for some psychologists and even philosophers to be among those appointed to administer this problem.... We will sit at a council table and figure how to iron out the troubles on the earth. ...no postwar program can be successful unless at least three and probably five generations of social conditioning goes with it."​

Hall foresaw five generations of conditioning, starting in first grade, needed to "create a world capable of mental and emotional tolerance."

Now look what Hall claimed is "erroneous" thinking.

"To make things right we will have to undo much that is cherished error. The problem of revising the Bible shows how difficult it is to do this. For the last hundred years we have been trying to get out an edition of the Bible that is reasonably correct; but nobody wants it. What`s wanted is the good old King James version, every jot and tittle of it, because most people are convinced that God dictated the Bible to King James in English." (Emphasis mine.)​

Note the “we”.

Following the initial train of logic, you might conclude that the KJV was a Masonic text, hint that Francis Bacon may have tampered with the edition etc etc,

If that were so, why the simultaneous desire for people to abandon it?

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I posted the above link to challenge the standard conspiratorial logic that follows the breadcrumbs left by satanic organisations of all stripes to the vilification of Israel.

I am under no allusions as to the direction that the world is heading with respect to Israel:-

Support for Israel among young US evangelical Christians drops sharply — survey

Since 2018, backing for Israel dropped from 75% to 33%; nearly half of evangelicals aged 18-29 say they favor establishment of Palestinian state, voted for Biden over Trump

When I read these words in Zechariah, I take them seriously, but as for me, I will not be joining the main group.

Zechariah 12

2 Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem.

3 And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.

4 In that day, saith the Lord, I will smite every horse with astonishment, and his rider with madness: and I will open mine eyes upon the house of Judah, and will smite every horse of the people with blindness.

5 And the governors of Judah shall say in their heart, The inhabitants of Jerusalem shall be my strength in the Lord of hosts their God.

6 In that day will I make the governors of Judah like an hearth of fire among the wood, and like a torch of fire in a sheaf; and they shall devour all the people round about, on the right hand and on the left: and Jerusalem shall be inhabited again in her own place, even in Jerusalem.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Btw @lightseeker

I mentioned this to @A.J. in another thread but I think it might be equally relevant here...

I had a very odd (and very vivid) dream a number of years ago when I first came across “conspiracy theories”. I didn’t understand it clearly then, but I think I do now...

I was initially asleep (in my dream), thrashing around and very troubled. I remembered I had ate some cherries the night before and I was feeling like they had poisoned me. As my consciousness returned (in the dream) I became aware that I was being fed a poisonous tasting drip from a string held above my head by my torturer!

[at this point, I got a strong feeling that this was like waking up to a conspiracy]

What followed was strange. In the dream, this cruel tyrant changed his attitude to me and even congratulated me on waking up! He then took me on a tour of the town to show me the world I had been asleep to.

[plot twist]

In my dream I suddenly saw that the town itself was a movie set, and that the buildings were facade only. This whole tour was a bluff! Those who woke up were provided with a personal guided tour by an untrustworthy guide.

In the wake of this dream, I have become more suspicious of conclusions gleaned from occult sources etc as the secrets they claim to reveal to initiates are in themselves deeper deceptions. I remembered that in 1984, [spoiler ahead] Winston and Julia got hold of a forbidden book on which a purported revolution was founded. Sadly the book was written by the party man himself.

Perhaps some of this makes sense?

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
Those are the words of Jesus Christ. Take your grievance up with Him
Good day and good wishes lightseeker. Thank-you for your opening post and for pointing out the truth that the FAKE state of Israel in the Middle East, that was started by and filled with FAKE Jews, who incessantly FAKE being the victim so they can continue bombing and murdering their neighbors, is obviously satanic. There is no question about this, even if those duped by oxymoronic Christian Zionism cannot see it.

However (and as a minor correction to what you've shared), although the deception today throughout all organized religion is much, much worse than most people would ever believe, the "Elect" will see through it, in fulfillment of Christ's prophecy about them.

Matthew 24:24 For there shall arise false christs, and false prophets, and shall show great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if [it were] possible, they shall deceive the very Elect.

In fact, the Elect are the only ones who will see through the deception of organized religion with its spiritually blind guides, and seek The Light of the world Who, as He prophesied, is here now, during these end-times, to gather the Elect (Gen. 49:10).

For a thorough an honest look at who the FAKE Jews really are, please see:

https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/them-which-say-they-are-jews-but-are-not.6663/

Peace be upon you.

A Freeman

Superstar
Please see more below regarding the dream:

Btw @lightseeker

I mentioned this to @A.J. in another thread but I think it might be equally relevant here...

I had a very odd (and very vivid) dream a number of years ago when I first came across “conspiracy theories”. I didn’t understand it clearly then, but I think I do now...
Father has been warning us about conspiracies, in particular about the "new" world order, that started in Babylon 2600 years ago, when the "House of Judah" was held captive there. It's where the Babylonians mixed their mystery religion with the Levitical priesthood, creating the first organized religion: Talmudic Judaism.

Jeremiah 11:9 And the "I AM" said unto me, A conspiracy is found AMONG the men of Judah, and among the inhabitants of Jerusalem.

Ezekiel 22:23-26
22:23 And the Word of the "I AM" came unto me, saying,
22:24 Son of man, say unto her, Thou [art] the land that is not cleansed, nor rained upon in the day of indignation.
22:25 [There IS] a conspiracy of her prophets in the midst thereof, like a roaring lion ravening the prey; they have devoured souls; they have taken the treasure and precious things; they have made her many widows in the midst thereof.
22:26 Her priests have violated My Law, and have profaned Mine Holy things: they have put no difference between the Holy and profane, neither have they showed [difference] between the unclean and the clean, and have hid their eyes from My Sabbaths, and I am profaned among them.

James 1:22 But be ye DOERS of the Word, and NOT hearers only, BEING DECEIVED BY YOUR OWN "SELVES".

The Romans are the direct descendants of the Babylonians, and did exactly the same thing again with Christianity, mixing their idolatrous Babylonian mystery religion in with it, to form Roman Catholicism (the "mother church") which, in turn, gave birth to all of her protestant harlot daughters (see 2 Thess. 2:3-12, Rev. 17:5).

Similarly, it was Roman Catholic Meccans who created the organized religion of "Islam", mixing into it the same polytheistic pagan rites and rituals.

I was initially asleep (in my dream), thrashing around and very troubled. I remembered I had ate some cherries the night before and I was feeling like they had poisoned me. .
Excerpts below from "Life is Like A Bowl of Cherries":

Cherries are seductive, juicy, and deliciously sweet. How can we not become enraptured with the flesh of this fruit?

While partaking in some cherry pitting in Asturias, Spain, I began to make a connection between cherry pitting and the process of “self”-awareness. I have been learning about the nature of the human+Being while living on this farm. Human+Beings are a divine connection between a body/human and a soul/Being. The fleshy body is what remains after the soul/Being departs upon death of the human. One of the great mysteries of life is: What happens to a soul/Being after death of the human?

When we discover the Truth of who we are, souls/Beings within a human body, we can begin to align our lives with God our Maker, our Guide, and our Friend. In exchange for “self”-sacrifice, the elixir is the gift of an eternal Life connected with God.

Revelation 10:7-10
10:7 But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as He hath declared to His servants the Prophets.
10:8 And the voice which I heard from heaven spoke unto me again, and said, Go [and] take the little book which is open in the hand of the angel which standeth upon the "sea" and upon the "earth".
10:9 And I went unto the angel, and said unto him, Give me the little book. And he said unto me, Take [it], and eat it up; and it shall make thy belly bitter, but it shall be in thy mouth as sweet as honey.
10:10 And I took the little book (white stone ch. 2:17) out of the angel's hand, and ate it up; and it was in my mouth sweet as honey: and as soon as I had eaten (digested) it, my belly was bitter.

As my consciousness returned (in the dream) I became aware that I was being fed a poisonous tasting drip from a string held above my head by my torturer!

[at this point, I got a strong feeling that this was like waking up to a conspiracy]

What followed was strange. In the dream, this cruel tyrant changed his attitude to me and even congratulated me on waking up! He then took me on a tour of the town to show me the world I had been asleep to.
Matthew 4:8-9
4:8 Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and showeth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;
4:9 And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.

Lucifer/Satan/the devil/liar can very easily divert us from the Straight/Strait and Narrow Way, back into other ways of this world with all of his organized religions and corporate fictions, trading one deception for another. The congratulations feed the ego ("self"), which is Satan's greatest tool for manipulating our minds/souls (the real you). Many who awaken are then misled yet again by Satan, through their "self", to their destruction.

Daniel 12:1-2
12:1 And at that time shall Michael [the Archangel] (Eno. 20:5; 36:1; 40:8; 58:1; 59:9; 57:1-2; 70:4; Rev. 12:7; Sura 2:98) stand up, the Great Prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation [even] to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the Book [of Life] (Rev. 13:8; 17:8; 20:15; 21:27; Sura 83:20).
12:2 And many of them that sleep in "the dust of the earth" (Gen. 13:16; 28:14) shall awake, some to Everlasting Life, and some to shame [and] everlasting contempt.

[plot twist]

In my dream I suddenly saw that the town itself was a movie set, and that the buildings were facade only. This whole tour was a bluff! Those who woke up were provided with a personal guided tour by an untrustworthy guide.

In the wake of this dream, I have become more suspicious of conclusions gleaned from occult sources etc as the secrets they claim to reveal to initiates are in themselves deeper deceptions. I remembered that in 1984, [spoiler ahead] Winston and Julia got hold of a forbidden book on which a purported revolution was founded. Sadly the book was written by the party man himself.

As above please. Someone can spend an entire human lifetime asleep and in a dream state, never awakening to the reality that THIS IS HELL, where Satan, the temporary prince of this world, is currently running things, through the corporate fictions (lies) that he's created, e.g. church and state.

Satan could not have offered Jesus the world otherwise, nor would Jesus have told us multiple times that Satan was running this world.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Just thinking...

Isaiah 8:12
New King James Version

12 “Do not say, ‘A conspiracy,’ concerning all that this people call a conspiracy, nor be afraid of their threats, nor be troubled.

OK @lightseeker

Let me illustrate an alternate view.

I’m sure you and I would agree that Freemasonry is cut from the same spiritual cloth as the Rothschilds.

So why would they choose the KJV as their Bible version of choice? If more people took their KJV seriously, would that help usher in the NWO? Is it that the Textus Receptus therefore is the textual source most aligned with Masonic doctrine?

With the above in mind, consider this insightful article on the thoughts of Manly P Hall on the subject:-

KING JAMES BIBLE A MAJOR OBSTACLE TO THE NEW WORLD ORDER
By David W. Daniels

A Google search for "New World Order" turns up thousands of references. People love to talk about the New World Order, (NWO). What do they mean?

In the simplest form, it is two things:

1. A world without God.
2. A world without reminders of God.

Prominent occultist Manly Palmer Hall was deeply into the New World Order. He wrote about the NWO —and showed what the King James Bible has to do with it.

Hall wrote about many religions. President Franklin Delano Roosevelt, a 33rd Degree Mason, loved Hall`s occultic, NWO teachings. Forty-seven years after Hall wrote about Masonry, he was given an honorary 33rd degree. The man had major connections and lots of money.

During World War II, over a year before the USA bombed Japan, Manly P. Hall considered how to make one world government:

"In the next ten years we will have to rebuild a world civilization. I hope for some psychologists and even philosophers to be among those appointed to administer this problem.... We will sit at a council table and figure how to iron out the troubles on the earth. ...no postwar program can be successful unless at least three and probably five generations of social conditioning goes with it."​

Hall foresaw five generations of conditioning, starting in first grade, needed to "create a world capable of mental and emotional tolerance."

Now look what Hall claimed is "erroneous" thinking.

"To make things right we will have to undo much that is cherished error. The problem of revising the Bible shows how difficult it is to do this. For the last hundred years we have been trying to get out an edition of the Bible that is reasonably correct; but nobody wants it. What`s wanted is the good old King James version, every jot and tittle of it, because most people are convinced that God dictated the Bible to King James in English." (Emphasis mine.)​

Note the “we”.

Following the initial train of logic, you might conclude that the KJV was a Masonic text, hint that Francis Bacon may have tampered with the edition etc etc,

If that were so, why the simultaneous desire for people to abandon it?
This analogy does not stand to prove your point. The fact that Freemasons use the Bible to justify their evil deeds is in fact THE SAME as the Zionists, using the Bible to justify their evil. And all they have to do is call themselves "Israel" "Zion" "Jews" and the blind will excuse them murdering, raping, killing, stealing, and believe that God is on their side. What an obvious trick
Btw @lightseeker

I was initially asleep (in my dream), thrashing around and very troubled. I remembered I had ate some cherries the night before and I was feeling like they had poisoned me. As my consciousness returned (in the dream) I became aware that I was being fed a poisonous tasting drip from a string held above my head by my torturer!

[plot twist]

I am not following a conspiratorial line of thinking. All it takes is simple discernment. The country called Israel was established by Satan, not God. The state of Israel serves the interests of Satan, not God. To support this movement as if it is a spiritual duty is blindness. Just because the devil appears to you as an angel of light, just because the devil names his country Israel, it does not change its nature. Just because the devil fulfilled the letter of the ancient prophets who were talking about spiritual realities, the future Christ being born etc, in their prophecies, NOT a country that the devil would name Israel in the future, it does not change its nature. It is evil to support evil, and God cannot participate in evil. They are like oil and water. The Christ-denying, murdering, modern fake Jews serve the interests of the devil.

The devil chose THEM to manipulate because their religion excludes Jesus Christ and his teachings as a foundational principle. What easier group of people would there be for the devil to move? Just like God chose a group thousands of years ago to have the Christ born in their midst, the devil chooses a group who, by their nature and identity, reject the Christ with all their might.

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
Lightseeker thought I'd draw your attention to this book. My one contribution to your worthy thread.
Really sad that there are sects of Christianity that support these atrocities and it looks like not only western values but Christian values go to die in Israeli occupied Palestine. That some Christians could become so heartless to the suffering of humans both Muslim and Christian and the selective compassion is lamentable.

"Renowned Saudi Scholar Sh. Al-Hawali's latest book offers a scholarly and straightforward analysis of the Israeli problem".
Here is the book:
Title: The Day of Wrath
Author: Shaikh Safar al-Hawali
Here is a book review:
Excerpts from book review:
'although the Bible and Talmud are unreliable sources for prophecy, Jews and Christians support "prophecy" from these books with lies, distortions and fabrications in order to manipulate opinion. This is especially so regarding the future of Israel and the Intifada. Sh. al-Hawali challenges us to raise the standard of the Islamic vision of prophecy to counteract and expose the lies being spread by the Jews and Christians.
"The reality of our world today which is recognized by many intellectuals, is that it is possible for a terrorist organization in Europe or Russia to demolish world peace completely, so why are we ignoring this huge movement which has seized the minds of a third of the people in the most powerful nation on earth, and which strives with all persistence to control the affairs of this nation, and which expends all its energy to support the largest terrorist organization in the world -the Zionist state?"

The author raises the ante in the next section of the book, False Messiahs. Under this heading, Sh. al-Hawali warns of a growing cult-like movement in America that has leaders who have convinced a great number of laypersons and an increasing number of influential government officials that they are inspired by God and or that God speaks through them. He exposes the core of their beliefs as:
  1. The establishment of the state of Israel as a precursor of the coming of Christ.
  2. The peace process delays the promise of God.
  3. All of Jerusalem must be under Israeli control.
  4. Israel is blessed. Blessed are they who bless it, and cursed are they who curse it.
  5. The Palestinians (and the Arabs in general) are a pagan scum, and the party of Gog and Magog.
  6. The Millennial reign will soon commence, but only after believers are suddenly caught up into heaven to meet the Lord while all the pagans are destroyed in the battle of Armageddon.'
(and)

"In Jews are Jews the author purposely refrains from using Qur'anic evidence against the Jews but instead relies solely on the religious texts of the Jews to expose their rejection of God's servants, their hard-heartedness, and deceptive ways.

In Indisputable Evidence the author relates the story of al-Aqsa in chronological terms and refutes the Zionists claims by proving that the prophecies are against them. The Biblical prophecies clearly describe the House of Allah, and a nation whom Allah chose to multiply and make its faith dominant over all other religions. However, Sh. al-Hawali makes an interesting point that is rarely addressed in Islamic circles...namely the difference in significance that al-Aqsa holds for the Muslim and for the Jew. He states:

"The Muslims, despite their ignorance of many of their special characteristics and the divine blessings upon them, including this house and facing towards it, do not see the relationship between Makkah and Jerusalem as one of opposition or competition. Rather, it is the same relationship as that between Muhammad -may Allah's blessings and peace be upon him- and Moses and Jesus -peace be upon him; a connection of love, brotherhood, and a single goal. Although there is a difference between them in the level of favor bestowed on the messengers and on the mosques."

"As for the Zionist fundamentalists, the matter is to them, decisive and absolute: Jerusalem is the City of God, and the Temple is the House of God mentioned in the prophecies. There is no choice, or idea, or even existence for any other. In this way they have placed themselves in an extremely dangerous position before the court of reality, which shows no favoritism to anyone. Either what they say is correct, or else they are the worst liars in the world, and the ones most deserving of that deferred punishment from which there is no escape."

In the next five sections, The Return of the Jews and the Prophetic Gap, The Prophecy of Daniel, The Abomination Of Desolation, The Entire Bible Describes the Abomination, and Judgment not Reconciliation, Sh. al-Hawali systematically dismantles the Zionists claim of a prophetic return and a dominion in Palestine by drawing primarily from footnoted Biblical scripture and documented historic events. The many contradictions existing between the interpretations of prophecies and their application to current events notwithstanding, the author points out that it was generally accepted by Jews that these very prophecies used by Zionists today had already been fulfilled. A great number of Jews, still today, do not dare to approach this opinion that these prophecies are yet to be fulfilled. They consider this notion foreign to Judaism and warn of dire consequences for embracing the false notions.

Sh. al-Hawali contends that this doctrine of un-fulfilled and false prophecy has very peculiar origins. According to the author, the Zionist movement was not born Jewish, but is actually Christian in it's origin and development. The Jews at that time were secular and believed that the prophecies were already fulfilled. It was later, sensing an opportunity, that the secular Jews adopted the Zionist idea to further their aspirations.

"Because it was the Christian Zionist movement as represented in the aforementioned fundamentalism that started the battle all over again, which began and continues to circulate false interpretations of the prophecies, which considered the establishment of the Jewish state as the prelude to the coming of Christ, and which was thrilled by the failure of the peace process and the beginning of the latest Intifada.""

Last edited:

recure

Established
"The state of Israel was established by Divine decree, this negates the fundamental principle of Catholic theology, founded on the eternal punishment of Israel. Wandering in exile provides the truth of Christianity... The [State of Israel] proves that the Jewish people... are the true Israel.
Christianity is the number one enemy of the state of Israel. With the Arabs we have a non-essential neighbors quarrel... But with Christianity it is cosmological in essence, whether we are the Jewish people or not." - Rabbi Shlomo Aviner
(Source: Brill, Alan. Judaism and Other Religions (2010) p. 163)
Excerpts from book review:
'although the Bible and Talmud are unreliable sources for prophecy, Jews and Christians support "prophecy" from these books with lies, distortions and fabrications in order to manipulate opinion. This is especially so regarding the future of Israel and the Intifada. Sh. al-Hawali challenges us to raise the standard of the Islamic vision of prophecy to counteract and expose the lies being spread by the Jews and Christians.
Cope. Islamic "prophecy" (i.e. apocryphal legends written hundreds of years after the Quran) is pretty consistent with Judaism/Christian Zionism in its belief of the arrival of a Messiah figure that will establish an earthly kingdom (Caliphate) at a time when Arabs will fight Jews (Bukhari 2926). On the other hand, traditional Christianity teaches that all OT prophecy was fulfilled in the Gospel (Luke 16:16, Matthew 5:17) and that thereafter many false prophets would rise up to lead people astray (Matthew 24:11).

LOL

Somebody calling Israel "Satanic" yet they are attempting to do EVERYTHING Israel has done to radicalize its people here in the West.

Again "Satanic" when Jews do it

Good when he does it.

Israel is a fascist, racist, apartheid state.

The guy who opened this thread is a fascist and a racist and would have no problem with Apartheid on his own terms.

The Zionist Jews live in an alternate reality where they deny EVERYTHING factual that counters their fake narratives, as does this thread starter.

He is a reactionary along with these Zionist Jews. Completely same people, same beliefs, but again to him its bad when "Jews" do it but fine and dandy when he and his ilk do the same.

This guy spent the past year supporting the police state and demonizing BLM, who the Palestinians themselves have shown solidarity with and recognize the common struggle, but he cares oh so much for the Palestinians.

A Fascist is a fascist, whether or not they get things right in CERTAIN instances.

Its hilarious because he uses all the same talking points the Zionists use against Palestinians to attack movements like BLM.

LOL

Somebody calling Israel "Satanic" yet they are attempting to do EVERYTHING Israel has done to radicalize its people here in the West.

Again "Satanic" when Jews do it

Good when he does it.

Israel is a fascist, racist, apartheid state.

The guy who opened this thread is a fascist and a racist and would have no problem with Apartheid on his own terms.

The Zionist Jews live in an alternate reality where they deny EVERYTHING factual that counters their fake narratives, as does this thread starter.

He is a reactionary along with these Zionist Jews. Completely same people, same beliefs, but again to him its bad when "Jews" do it but fine and dandy when he and his ilk do the same.

This guy spent the past year supporting the police state and demonizing BLM, who the Palestinians themselves have shown solidarity with and recognize the common struggle, but he cares oh so much for the Palestinians.

A Fascist is a fascist, whether or not they get things right in CERTAIN instances.

Its hilarious because he uses all the same talking points the Zionists use against Palestinians to attack movements like BLM.
Skimmed briefly over your ad hominem attempt to derail the thread, nothing of value as usual. Moving on now.

Skimmed briefly over your ad hominem attempt to derail the thread, nothing of value as usual. Moving on now.
the funny thing is you are an exact copy of what you are calling "Satanic"

even more ironic that you are trying to use the teachings of Christ to back your agenda.

The same Zionists you deride as Satanic are on board with your agenda to push "Trumpism" (AKA fake populism) and all of its many deceptions.

Are you seriously not aware that you guys are BOTH fascists, BOTH creating hatred and division, and BOTH trying to create an insular deluded world vision completely separated from reality.

or do the criminals need to be "Jewish" for your eyes to open up ?

the funny thing is you are an exact copy of what you are calling "Satanic"

even more ironic that you are trying to use the teachings of Christ to back your agenda.

The same Zionists you deride as Satanic are on board with your agenda to push "Trumpism" and all of its many deceptions.

Are you seriously not aware that you guys are BOTH fascists, BOTH creating hatred and division, and BOTH trying to create an insular deluded world vision completely separated from reality.

or do the criminals need to be "Jewish" for your eyes to open up ?
I don't support trump, BLM is retarded, I invite you to seethe about it over in this thread

I don't support trump, BLM is retarded, I invite you to seethe about it over in this thread
you don't support Trump, but you do support fake right wing populism, which is what Trump is all about.

fighting against police brutality and racism is "retarded" ?

but that is exactly what you are claiming to support when it comes to Palestine. How you dont see the irony is classic.

How you dont see that you are using the same Zionist tactics of criminalizing and claiming those fighting for justice are "terrorists" in one instance, but then you call out the Zionists in another is quite telling.

you don't support Trump, but you do support fake right wing populism, which is what Trump is all about.

fighting against police brutality and racism is "retarded" ?

but that is exactly what you are claiming to support when it comes to Palestine. How you dont see the irony is classic.
This thread is on the religious section of the forum. It is not an open discussion to air your general grievances. If you have something to add about the spiritual foundation of the Israeli state, you can share them. If you need to seethe about me you can scream into a pillow

Jesus is cool with the state killing civilians in America, but he hates when it is done in Palestine right ? This being a religious forum, could you answer ? Is that how you see Christ ?

Jesus is cool with the state killing civilians in America, but he hates when it is done in Palestine right ? This being a religious forum, could you answer ? Is that how you see Christ ?
Pepsi co Black Lives Matter™ ®, sponsored by Google is a horrible movement, I invite you to seethe about it over here