The satanic state named “Israel”

A Freeman

Superstar
Why do you totally ignore many other places, where it's clear Jesus is part of trinity and lived even before creation of this universe?
“Truly, truly, I tell you,” Jesus declared, “before Abraham was born, I am!”
I am A Freeman. Before my human life here on Earth, I (the immortal spirit-Being/Soul) am.

Is this in any way some sort of personal claim of being God or God's equal? NO. And neither was Christ making that claim when He uttered the words you cited above, through the mouth of Jesus. Using past tense (e.g. "I existed") would be grammatically incorrect anyway, as it infers one no longer exists.

The "trinity" is neither mentioned by name nor by concept ANYWHERE in Scripture. It is an anti-Biblical, anti-God, anti-Christ delusion, of pagan Babylonian/Roman origin, which falsely and blasphemously claims that Jesus, the human son of Mary, was somehow equal to God (or was/is God).

THE One True invisible God is a SPIRITUAL-BEING (John 4:24), whom no man has seen at any time (John 1:18, 5:37).

For those who refuse to believe Christ (the immortal spirit-Being that God created FIRST -- Col. 1:12-15, Rev. 3:14), but instead choose to believe in the satanic LIE that “Jesus is God”, please see the following reminder FROM CHRIST letting everyone know that our Heavenly Father and God is His (Christ's) Father and God too.

Matthew 27:46 And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, MY God (1), MY God (2), why hast Thou forsaken me? (Eno. 89:20; Psalm 22; Isaiah 52:13-54:1; Sura 4:157-8.)

John 20:17 Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and [to] MY God (3), and your God.

Revelation 3:12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the Temple of MY God (4), and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of MY God (5), and the name of the city of MY God (6), [which is] New Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from MY God (7)*: and [I will write upon him] my NEW name.

Further, Christ left NO DOUBT that His Father and God is greater than ALL, INCLUDING CHRIST, whom God (Father) SENT.

John 10:29 MY FATHER, which gave [them] me, IS GREATER THAN ALL; and no [man] is able to pluck [them] out of my Father's hand.

John 14:28 Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come [again] unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for MY FATHER IS GREATER THAN I.

GREATER THAN DOES NOT MEAN “EQUAL TO”.

Anyone who claims the exact opposite of what Christ has actually said, is anti-Christ, and thus doesn't know Christ, nor Christ's God.

John 17:3 And THIS is Life Eternal, that they might KNOW Thee the ONLY True God, AND Christ the Saviour, whom Thou hast sent.

Last edited:

AmazingGrace

Established
I am A Freeman. Before my human life here on Earth, I (the immortal spirit-Being/Soul) am.
When Jesus said this, Jews wanted to stone him. Why?
Because they understood very well what he meant with this sentence. That He claimed to be God.

Daze

Superstar
When Jesus said this, Jews wanted to stone him. Why?
Because they understood very well what he meant with this sentence. That He claimed to be God.
They wanted to kill him because he tried to change there ways. Calling them back to God.
Alas they changed their religion, exactly like you eat pork today, allow interest, consume alcohol, ect, ect, ect.
Imagine if Jesus returned today and forbid alcohol. I would think many Christians would riot.

How many 1000's of verses are in the Bible? Can you show me one where Jesus says "worship me?"

Its strange but every time i read the Bible Jesus is putting his head on the ground for God.

@Red Sky at Morning : You know as well as i do there are over 90 verses in the Bible denying Jesus's divinity. There is no need to cherry pick one, even though Jesus yet again claims him and God to be different in Mark 10: 18 was it?
Perhaps you can help Grace produce the verse where Jesus says.. "Worship me".

Its pretty clear to me why you two worship the anti-christ... sorry, i mean Israel.

AmazingGrace

Established
They wanted to kill him because he tried to change there ways. Calling them back to God.
You're partly right. But what pushed Jews over the edge, and made them pick up the stones was I AM. The name God used to introduce to Moses. By saying I AM, Jesus said he is God. He used something Jews would understand, to clearly communicate his point.

Tidal

Star
Imagine if Israel didn't have the overwhelming support from Christian Zionists in the US 1000's of children would still be alive today.. and that's a fact. You sanction a murdering, genocidal state, period.

Christian Zionists are just a minority cult-
WIKI- 'Christian Zionism is a belief among some Christians that the return of the Jews to the Holy Land and the establishment of the state of Israel in 1948 were in accordance with Bible prophecy'

The vast majority of Christians including me are neutral about the whole Israel vs Islam thing and couldn't care less if they wipe each other out when the muslim world gets its hands on nukes.
If Israel is under God's protection after they killed his son, I'm Mary Poppins..:)

"How much more severely do you think a man deserves to be punished who has trampled the Son of God under foot...it is a dreadful thing to fall into the hands of the living God" (Bible:Hebrews 10:29-31)

Tidal

Star
Imagine if Jesus returned today and forbid alcohol. I would think many Christians would riot.

I'm a Christian, I tried a few sips of all sorts of booze in my early teens but it all tasted like cat pee so I've steered clear of it ever since..:)
However some naughty women have tried to get me drunk at office parties etc and I've gone along with it to be a good sport, the earth's axis seemed to have taken on a pronounced tilt and I couldn't walk straight, and my consciousness no longer seemed to extend into the far reaches of the universe and had shrunk to the confines of the room, I felt like I was wrapped up in cotton wool and couldn't think straight, so I was glad when I'd sobered up next day and got my brain back..:)

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar

@Red Sky at Morning : You know as well as i do there are over 90 verses in the Bible denying Jesus's divinity. There is no need to cherry pick one, even though Jesus yet again claims him and God to be different in Mark 10: 18 was it?
Perhaps you can help Grace produce the verse where Jesus says.. "Worship me".

Its pretty clear to me why you two worship the anti-christ... sorry, i mean Israel.
I know as well as you do that there are a plethora of verses Muslims use to imply this, and are impenetrable to contrary interpretations.

I also know that there are many prophecies either of the coming of the Holy Spirit or, as in Isaiah 42, the return of Jesus as a judge and warrior who Muslims look to reinterpret as prophecies of Muhammad.

I also know I have too little time available to disabuse those who prefer Jesus as one prophet of many and presently refuse to bow the knee to the Lord Jesus Christ.

In the end, you have free will.

Daze

Superstar
You're partly right. But what pushed Jews over the edge, and made them pick up the stones was I AM. The name God used to introduce to Moses. By saying I AM, Jesus said he is God. He used something Jews would understand, to clearly communicate his point.
I know about the interpolated verses, "I am" and whatever. I asked for a verse (Note, not a video) where Jesus specifically says..
"worship me".. Surely your god says this at least once?

Btw, Tidal is a Christian. Looks like he thinks Jews killed Jesus in post #107.

Look, i know the verse "worship me" doesn't exist as i spent 30 years with the Bible. So you're never gonna produce it because Jesus never said it. Its a fact, Jesus never said "worship me". He said your Lord is one lord and I Return to He who sent me.
I mean constantly Jesus depicts himself separate from God but you say, "No, YOU Jesus are my god".

Did you ever see the netflix "messiah series"? Isn't it interesting how the anti-christ will claim to be a prophet, and then claim to be god? It's interesting how that lines right up with trinitarian beliefs.

Isn't it interesting how Israel is desperate to build their 3rd temple for their messiah (who we both know was Jesus 2000 years ago) to return? I mean who are they waiting for? Who are they expecting? Why is Red sharing pro-Israel sources with one eye symbolism?

No worries, its not like Christianity has ever been infiltrated with masonic beliefs.
1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg

Has it?

All the while, whose total and unyielding support does Israel enjoy?

I suggest you put your head on the ground and ask God to separate the truth from falsehood, but we both know you're not gonna do this. You'd probably even call this suggestion "deceitful" like Elsbet has. Because its "deceitful" to suggest to Christians to pray like Jesus did.

Verily none are worthy of worship but the Creator himself. Its best you realized that in this life.. but as they say. You can lead a horse to water but you can't force him to drink.

recure

Established
Alas they changed their religion, exactly like you eat pork today, allow interest, consume alcohol, ect, ect, ect.
The Scripture says why they wanted to kill him, something which is found wanting in the Qur'an: The Jews answered him, "We have a law, and by our law he ought to die, because he made himself the Son of God." (John 19:7) Also alcohol is not forbidden in the Old Testament (drunkenness is), and Christianity is centered around the Eucharist of bread and wine, which Christ himself instituted, saying "do this in remembrance of me" (Mark 14:22-25,Luke 22:18-20,1 Corinthians 11:23-25) But Muslims don't do this, neither do you baptize, so you focus on something non-essential. Jesus himself drank alcohol (Matthew 11:19) and made all foods clean (Mark 7:19), and being that he is the Son of God, what he has made clean is not to be called unclean (Acts 10:15). As for usury, it is not permitted in Christianity, but is a diabolical practice which has "crept in unawares" during the late middle ages, see Michael Hoffman's book "The Mortal Sin That Was Not and Now Is". It's ironic that you act like Islam is some monolithic religion which has remained more or less the same since Adam, when the Qur'an itself changes its position many times; hence the "Verse of the Sword" abrogates all the peaceful verses according to the tafseers.

Daze

Superstar
Christian Zionists are just a minority cult-
Israel receives roughly 3.5 Billion every year from American tax cattle. This is only whats on the books, the real figures are actually much higher. Truth is they could not exist and oppress millions without the support and funding of Christian Zionists.

Have you ever heard of John Hagee? You know, the famous priest whose brother raped a little girl throughout her kindergarten year?

All this guy does is cuck for Israel and he has a massive following.

Like i said, if you take away American funding 1000's of children would still be alive today in Palestine and everywhere else Israel has bombed like Syria, Iraq, ect... and that's just a fact.

recure

Established
'Supports' Palestinian Christians. Denigrates their faith.

Oh my Daze!
I somehow doubt that the Muslims are up in arms about the Palestinian issue because of some egalitarian concern for an oppressed people, and not because the Palestinians are mostly Muslims themselves. But don't let Daze's screeching against Zionism divert your attention away from the fact that he is peddling the kosher narrative to inculcate the goyim with his Noahide doctrine. Hence you get the monotonous Islamic talking points against the divinity of Jesus, but never hear about how Islamic eschatology lines up with Zionism regarding the expectation of the coming of Moshiach to destroy the Cross and establish an earthly kingdom (Caliphate).

He also agrees with the rabbis by claiming that Muslims flooding Western countries "is prophecy fulfilling". And he promotes miscegenation and polygamy and prays for those 'ignorant' white Christians who haven't been enlightened by the knowledge of Islam to have black grandchildren. If Allah condones a practice which is found in the Old Testament, he will claim it as proof that Christianity is "watered down". And so the grift goes on...

Last edited:
How can be someone, who was born half a century after the event be so sure that it didn't happen? When there were many eye witnesses, even Romans and their historians confirmed that Jesus was crucified and died.

Because something that called itself and looked like angel said it didn't happen?
Founding father of Mormonism - Joseph Smith was also approached by an angel with revelation from god. Based on revelation from this angel Mormons believed people with dark skin don't have soul and cannot be saved and are at same level as animals. They also say that God was also a human like you and me, but became God, was given his own universe to have spirit babies who are born on Earth, and if we work hard enough, we can become God as well and have universe of our own.

Not all angels are good, one third of angels fell from heaven with Lucy.
Jesus died on cross, that's historical fact.

Why do you totally ignore many other places, where it's clear Jesus is part of trinity and lived even before creation of this universe?
“Truly, truly, I tell you,” Jesus declared, “before Abraham was born, I am!”
I believe the crucifixion happened, i disagree with @Daze and my interpretation of the verse he's quoted differs.
It's a deeper topic. That verse refers to the sadducee's who didnt believe in life after death, the resurrection etc.
You should read the first 3 chapters from this text (which was approved by your church fathers .
though it is a catholic link, the book itself is not catholic, it is older than Jesus. if you've never read this book you'll be surprised when you read chapter 2 because it's a prophecy about the sadducee's and Jesus.
chapter 3 reveals a perspective that the Quran later highlighted itself.
The ave muslim doesnt know about these type of texts or that perspective, they just quote it at face value without deeper knowledge.
in fact in islam, the Quran also says
'think not of the slain (in war) as dead, they are alive but you perceive it not'.
Death really occurs in the grave/hades where our carnal attachments (the 99 headed snake) imprison and punish us.
with Jesus, the serpent was put to death. Martydom is about killing your carnal nature for the sake of God. Since the Quran itself says martyrs are alive and not dead, then it makes sense that it would say 'you neither killed him nor crucified him, but it only appeared that way'.
the irony is muslims taking the same verse literally, it puts them in the same category as the sadducees, only seeing the outward appearance of words without any deeper understanding of their meaning.

As for angels, Gabriel etc.

The so called angel that came to Joseph Smith was called 'moroni' or some crap and it claimed it used to be a sailor in a past life.
It wouldn't pass the test in islam. In islam angels weren't 'former humans' and there's a better understanding in arab culture of jinns and angels. Jinns are 'beings of Fire' but few muslims actually know that the fire spoken of here is only symbolic of Desire. Desire is a product of self-awareness further down the metaphysical ladder, from Unity to multiplicity.
The seraph's in judeo-christianity are jinn. 'satan' the fallen angel is a seraph. Seraph's are feiry serpents. The idea is that jinn are born into a greater state of self-awareness at the next level of consciousness from angels of light. The basic consequence here is that said 'desire' is a metaphysical level itself and furthermore the jinns posess gender, beget children and so forth.
Islam acknowledges jinns, it doesnt say they are satans, rather satans can be either men or jinns, but not angels.
The 'angel' that came to Mohammad was Gabriel. Michael too.
Based on what ive seen, the jinn never claim to be an actual known biblical angel. they always give hints and make errors due to the nature of fire being in constant flux, they can never keep their story straight.

It also goes deeper than this. in judeo-christianity, the Seraph's are still the highest ranking of angels. Despite being 'feiry serpents'
here's what is written about their fire
The name "Seraphim" does not come from charity only, but from the excess of charity, expressed by the word ardor or fire. Hence Dionysius (Coel. Hier. vii) expounds the name "Seraphim" according to the properties of fire, containing an excess of heat. Now in fire we may consider three things.

First, the movement which is upwards and continuous. This signifies that they are borne inflexibly towards God.

Secondly, the active force which is "heat," which is not found in fire simply, but exists with a certain sharpness, as being of most penetrating action, and reaching even to the smallest things, and as it were, with superabundant fervor; whereby is signified the action of these angels, exercised powerfully upon those who are subject to them, rousing them to a like fervor, and cleansing them wholly by their heat.

Thirdly we consider in fire the quality of clarity, or brightness; which signifies that these angels have in themselves an inextinguishable light, and that they also perfectly enlighten others.

this is a fascinating insight. However, the fire is 'upwards and continuous' but notice as soon as iblees's attention was turned away from God/upwards and instead downwards to Adam, then the fire became destructive.
similarly in buddhism, the fire is called Tanha/craving and is the cause of all suffering. The idea is to transform the fire from destructive to beneficial fire, Chanda

Why this is particularly relevant is because if jinn are communicating with humans on our turf, that is the fire turned downwards, tanha..and as such all of their darker qualities eg jealousy, greed, anger, lust become openly apparent. they become shifty. just like any person who is flawed, you see right through them and their lies.

As for the rest, about islam and it's place within the biblical story.
The thing you don't want to be overlooking is that in the old testament God made a promise to Abraham/Hagar concerning Ismael. God said 'I will bless him and make him a great nation'.

Now first thing's first, before Jesus came, this wasn't possible. As it says
The scepter shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh come

One last point of Paul's teachings was to explain that the 'truth' had left the Jews and been given to gentiles.
ok so post-Jesus we're looking at a gentile era right?

In the parable of tenants Jesus told the Jews that they'll be kicked out of the vineyard (in Isaiah 5 the vineyard is Jerusalem) and it will be given to a people more deserving who will produce the fruits.

Another perspective is that Paul was happy to point out that the gentiles of his time, were like the Patriarchs of the OT, living under the Grace of God, before the law of Moses was given to them.
Paul also argued that the law only came once the israelites lost faith in egypt.
God saw fit to give the israelites a law, even though they were once under His Grace.
Why? so that 'sin can be revealed' and as such could be erased through Jesus.

Yet Jesus only fulfilled the mosaic law. The gentiles didnt have a law like the mosaic law. That is why it's necessary for a new law bringer after Jesus and it makes perfect sense that he would be an Ishmaelite and God's promise via Ishmael would come true. Hell Paul even spoke of Hagar as 'bondage' so it makes far more sense that Ishmael's decendant would become the embodiment of the LAW system as in the Quranic law.
That is why in islamic prophecy it says when Jesus returns he will judge muslims by the Quran. Eg it is Jesus 'fulfilling the law' yet again. This btw has nothing to do with the crucifixion topic, fulfilling the law was through his higher teaching and elevating people.

My view is that that christianity lost it's way when it was hijacked by rome and that is why it became necessary for islam to come.

Lastly, if all that wasnt enough in John 16 Jesus said the holy spirit would come and 'bring all the truth and tell you what is yet to come'.
'he will speak only what he hears'.
Whilst the comforter is the holy spirit (and not gabriel), the holy spirit functions through people.
'speak only what he hears' 'not speak of his own' 'bring you all the truth'
that IS scripture/revelation
'tell you all that is to come' that is prophecy ie a prophet.
A messenger and a prophet, a new Rasul. So this perfectly points to islam.

so what does the Quran say about the holy spirit?
any clues?

Say: The holy spirit hath delivered it from thy Lord with truth, that it may confirm (the faith of) those who believe, and as guidance and good tidings for those who have surrendered (to Allah).
(سورة النحل, An-Nahl, Chapter #16, Verse #102)

isn't this what Jesus said would happen?

John 16
13 But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all the truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come.

Daze

Superstar
I believe the crucifixion happened, i disagree with @Daze and my interpretation of the verse he's quoted differs.

It is He who has sent down to you the Book; in it are verses [that are] precise - they are the foundation of the Book - and others unspecific.

As for those in whose hearts is deviation [from truth], they will follow that of it which is unspecific, seeking discord and seeking an interpretation [suitable to them].

And no one knows its [true] interpretation except Allah. But those firm in knowledge say, "We believe in it. All [of it] is from our Lord." And no one will be reminded except those of understanding. (3:7 Quran)

Tidal

Star
Maybe now would be a good time to repost your hilarious Dick Van Dyke, Mary Poppins in the cockpit of a plane meme?
You're not even an average troll, you need more originality.

But mate, if somebody killed your son like the jews killed Jesus, you cannot seriously expect us to believe you wouldn't mind..:p
The only chance for the jews to make amends would be if they showed remorse, but they still badmouth Jesus to this day, so they'll be going up the spout like all other Jesus-rejecters on judgement day, it's not rocket science-

Jesus said:- "Whoever rejects me rejects God" (Luke 10:16)

Tidal

Star
Israel receives roughly 3.5 Billion every year from American tax cattle. This is only whats on the books, the real figures are actually much higher. Truth is they could not exist and oppress millions without the support and funding of Christian Zionists..

Don't the ordinary American taxpayers mind their cash going to support Israel?

Daze

Superstar
Don't the ordinary American taxpayers mind their cash going to support Israel?
Just Christian Zionists and the dual citizens from Israel are happy with it. As it is we got millions sleeping in the street and going to bed hungry, all the while we give Israel millions daily.

Assuming my math is correct...
365 days per year x 24 hours per day ..... would = 8760 hours per year.
8760 x 60 minutes per hour ..... would = 525,600 minutes per year.
$3,500,000,000 /525,600..... would = $6,659 per minute.

About $6,660 a minute every minute, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year we give to Israel.

Imagine, this is $110 per second.

In the time it took me to write up this post we gave Israel about $40,000 dollars. While better then half the country does not make this amount in an entire year.

It is He who has sent down to you the Book; in it are verses [that are] precise - they are the foundation of the Book - and others unspecific.

As for those in whose hearts is deviation [from truth], they will follow that of it which is unspecific, seeking discord and seeking an interpretation [suitable to them].

And no one knows its [true] interpretation except Allah. But those firm in knowledge say, "We believe in it. All [of it] is from our Lord." And no one will be reminded except those of understanding. (3:7 Quran)
1) it isnt an ambigious/unspecific verse though. It refers to past events detailed in the new testament.

in fact if it was unspecific, why did YOU offer your interpretation at all? you should have left it. you're accusing me whilst you interpreted the same verse.

2) you believe the NT is corrupt...and basically the Quran confirms that the NT that the christians had in their posession at the time of the prophet SAW, was 'a truth and a guidance'.

i believe in a consistent truth and have done my research. You haven't.
the verse is very clear in it's intent as i said it is a reference to events that occured in the NT and even before that were foretold in the book of Wisdom (chapter 1-3).
The sadducee's denied belief in life after death. To them, a physical death was an absolute death.
Jesus's response to that was

Matthew 10:28
Do not fear those who kill the body but are unable to kill the soul; but rather fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

3)
again, you believe the OT and NT are corrupt, which is against what the Quran says.
the Quran never criticised the books, it criticised the interpretations.

And We have revealed to you, [O Muhammad], the Book in truth, confirming that which preceded it of the Scripture and as a criterion over it. So judge between them by what Allah has revealed and do not follow their inclinations away from what has come to you of the truth. To each of you We prescribed a law and a method. Had Allah willed, He would have made you one nation [united in religion], but [He intended] to test you in what He has given you; so race to [all that is] good. To Allah is your return all together, and He will [then] inform you concerning that over which you used to differ.
(سورة المائدة, Al-Maaida, Chapter #5, Verse #48)

-in the hadith we find that the jews came to the prophet seeking his judgement on adultery. Rather than 'follow their inclinations' the prophet instead demanded that their torah be brought to him. He place the torah on a pillow and said 'i believe in you'
he was only angry when the sahaba sought interpretatinos in arabic from the jews. The prophet SAW never attacked the Torah.

-as it says, 'to each of you we have prescribed a law and a method'.
if any of the previous books were corrupt then this would no longer be applicable.
-test you in what He has GIVEN YOU' ie what they posessed in their hands, their scripture.

the differences between the 3 religions are down to our own prejudice and misinterpretations.
basically all 3 have the same truth..and i can see that, you can't.

the Kalam of Allah cannot die on a cross. However his physical body can pass away from this world and hence he 'appeared to die to those who were blind' the sadducee sect.

Last edited:
But mate, if somebody killed your son like the jews killed Jesus, you cannot seriously expect us to believe you wouldn't mind..:p
The only chance for the jews to make amends would be if they showed remorse, but they still badmouth Jesus to this day, so they'll be going up the spout like all other Jesus-rejecters on judgement day, it's not rocket science-

Jesus said:- "Whoever rejects me rejects God" (Luke 10:16)
the real remnant will come after mystery babylon has been destroyed.
mystery babylon ties in with modern israel. it is all going to destruction.

remember in Ezekiel 38 in the Gog & Magog prophecy, it speaks of the messianic land as a land without borders and walls, without weapons..that was 'long desolate'
so the real messianic era is the farthest thing from modern israel.

it is bizarre that the very ideals of the real zion, 'not by Might nor by Power, but BY MY SPIRIT'
no weapons, no walls, no borders..
is everything that israel isn't.
israel boasts about it's technology. Netenyahu was drinking water from a filteration method they have in israel that takes moisture from the air. he was bragging to the iranians 'this is what you can have if you befriend us'
that is literally what the antichrist will do with people. showcase his superior technology and tempt people through food and water.

to then go on and literally believe modern israel is 'messianic', it takes a different level of stupidity.

TokiEl

Superstar
Look, i know the verse "worship me" doesn't exist as i spent 30 years with the Bible. So you're never gonna produce it because Jesus never said it. Its a fact, Jesus never said "worship me".
I spent 30 min with the Bible... and here it is.

John 14 1“Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God; believe in Me as well.
9Jesus replied, “Philip, I have been with you all this time, and still you do not know Me? Anyone who has seen Me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’?

etc etc...

John 8 23Then He told them, “You are from below; I am from above. You are of this world; I am not of this world. 24That is why I told you that you would die in your sins. For unless you believe that I am He, you will die in your sins.”

and on and on...

Is it possible to read what Jesus said and not understand He is God ?

I guess it's possible but you have to be pretty devilish to not comprehend it. Scratch that even devils know and tremble.

Last edited: