The satanic state named “Israel”

I
Destroyed? LOL

You can't even answer a simple question which has more relevance to this thread than the George Floyd one.

If Israel is Satanic, why do you support the same ideology they have, without all the "Jewish stuff".

Why is fascist ethno nationalism ok in some instances, yet "Satanic" in others ?
i answered you in the George Floyd thread. Why are you ignoring that?

So logically, there are no “ethnic” Jews at all now? Are the promises to the Jews transferred to the Church (as much as possible anyway) after their nation as a whole rejected Jesus?
No idea. Bloodline isnt important to me, it wasnt important to Jesus either. He abhored people who justify themselves by their blood and their actions are of the devil.

The promises to the Jews apply to those who accept and follow God. So if the church matches that criteria, then yes. Those who's actions come from the devil, their father is the devil, because they do the acts of their father. One cannot be of God and the devil.
"A person is not a Jew who is one outwardly, nor is circumcision merely outward and physical. 29 No, a person is a Jew who is one inwardly"
Paul agrees. The only people who agree with what you are saying are the people who killed Jesus, and believed they did it to follow God's law. This is literally the conflict at the heart of the Bible, with Jesus and his teachings on one side, and the High Priests and Pharisees who killed Jesus in accordance with their understanding of justice and their religion on the other

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
No idea. Bloodline isnt important to me, it wasnt important to Jesus either. He abhored people who justify themselves by their blood and their actions are of the devil.

The promises to the Jews apply to those who accept and follow God. So if the church matches that criteria, then yes. Those who's actions come from the devil, their father is the devil, because they do the acts of their father. One cannot be of God and the devil.
"A person is not a Jew who is one outwardly, nor is circumcision merely outward and physical. 29 No, a person is a Jew who is one inwardly"
Paul agrees. The only people who agree with what you are saying are the people who killed Jesus, and believed they did it to follow God's law. This is literally the conflict at the heart of the Bible, with Jesus and his teachings on one side, and the High Priests and Pharisees who killed Jesus in accordance with their understanding of justice and their religion on the other
What I am probing is where you stand with regards to the Abrahamic Covenant. Certainly on the face of it, God promises to Abraham’s physical offspring. There are certainly blessings for obedience and curses for disobedience set out in Deuteronomy but being cut off entirely is not an OT concept, and neither does Romans 11 indicate it.

What I am probing is where you stand with regards to the Abrahamic Covenant. Certainly on the face of it, God promises to Abraham’s physical offspring. There are certainly blessings for obedience and curses for disobedience set out in Deuteronomy but being cut off entirely is not an OT concept, and neither does Romans 11 indicate it.
I will go with the authority of Jesus Christ, not my own interpretation of Old Testament prophecy, and not the interpretation of the rabbis and their tradition, who, by law in their tradition, had to put Jesus Christ to death. I do not follow the teachings or ideas of these people, because they understood their religion so poorly, it specified that Jesus Christ must be executed. Jesus tried to ammend it for them, and tell them all the ways they were practicing and understanding their faith wrongly, but they didnt listen.

The Pharisees contended that Abraham was their father. Jesus Christ told them, even though I know you are descended from Abraham, it is impossible that he is your father. You do the deeds of your father, and your deeds are evil, thus your father is the devil. Blood means nothing. Deeds and faith means everything to God.

DesertRose

Superstar
Blood means nothing. Deeds and faith means everything to God.
Well said!
lineage, bloodlines these are from the arrogance of the party of satan.
Ethnocentric self aggrandizement is from the handiwork of Shaitan.

Christian Zionism: The Tragedy & The Turning, Part I

caption under video:
This film exposes what should be three, obvious truths: 1. The US has a war based economy that is dependent upon the support for its many wars by Christians under the influence of Christian Zionism. 2. Christian Zionism is a corruption of traditional Christianity that has been promoted for just over 100 years, through the Scofield Reference Bible. 3. The Palestinians have been under a brutal military occupation by Israel since 1967. An example of this brutality was an Israeli attack on Gaza that killed four and wounded 40 in 2002, that was witnessed, videoed and reported by Charles E. Carlson, the Writer/Director of this documentary. This attack was four years before Hamas came to power and 12 years before Israel's current attack on Gaza, "Operation Protective Edge." This planned operation has turned into a genocidal assault on Gaza with the Israelis bombing hospitals and schools, and civilian casualties hovering around 75%, while destroying the infrastructure of the world's largest, open air prison (Bob Simon of CBS News described Gaza this way in 2009 in an interview with Charlie Rose).
May the Creator guide these people to His path. Ameen!

Last edited:
Well said!
lineage, bloodlines these are from the arrogance of the party of satan.
Ethnocentric self aggrandizement is from the handiwork of Shaitan.

Christian Zionism: The Tragedy & The Turning, Part I

caption under video:
This film exposes what should be three, obvious truths: 1. The US has a war based economy that is dependent upon the support for its many wars by Christians under the influence of Christian Zionism. 2. Christian Zionism is a corruption of traditional Christianity that has been promoted for just over 100 years, through the Scofield Reference Bible. 3. The Palestinians have been under a brutal military occupation by Israel since 1967. An example of this brutality was an Israeli attack on Gaza that killed four and wounded 40 in 2002, that was witnessed, videoed and reported by Charles E. Carlson, the Writer/Director of this documentary. This attack was four years before Hamas came to power and 12 years before Israel's current attack on Gaza, "Operation Protective Edge." This planned operation has turned into a genocidal assault on Gaza with the Israelis bombing hospitals and schools, and civilian casualties hovering around 75%, while destroying the infrastructure of the world's largest, open air prison (Bob Simon of CBS News described Gaza this way in 2009 in an interview with Charlie Rose).
May the Creator guide these people to His path. Ameen!
This was a good video to watch - thanks. It should also be noted that Zionism is the only religion that promotes or advocates killing innocent people for their so-called prophecy.

TokiEl

Superstar
I will go with the authority of Jesus Christ,
Jesus said jews would be back... so are you just lipservicing the Lord ?

Luke 21 20But when you see Jerusalem surrounded by armies, you will know that her desolation is near. 21Then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains, let those in the city get out, and let those in the country stay out of the city. 22For these are the days of vengeance, to fulfill all that is written.

23How miserable those days will be for pregnant and nursing mothers! For there will be great distress upon the land and wrath against this people. 24They will fall by the edge of the sword and be led captive into all the nations. And Jerusalem will be trodden down by the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled.
29Then Jesus told them a parable: “Look at the fig tree and all the trees. 30When they sprout leaves, you can see for yourselves and know that summer is near. 31So also, when you see these things happening, know that the kingdom of God is near. 32Truly I tell you, this generation will not pass away until all these things have happened. 33Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will never pass away.

Luke 21 20But when you see Jerusalem surrounded by armies, you will know that her desolation is near. 21Then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains, let those in the city get out, and let those in the country stay out of the city. 22For these are the days of vengeance, to fulfill all that is written.

23How miserable those days will be for pregnant and nursing mothers! For there will be great distress upon the land and wrath against this people. 24They will fall by the edge of the sword and be led captive into all the nations. And Jerusalem will be trodden down by the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled.
29Then Jesus told them a parable: “Look at the fig tree and all the trees. 30When they sprout leaves, you can see for yourselves and know that summer is near. 31So also, when you see these things happening, know that the kingdom of God is near. 32Truly I tell you, this generation will not pass away until all these things have happened. 33Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will never pass away.
That quote seems like a pretty far cry from the Zionist fantasy. Jesus certainly isn’t telling the Hebrew people to pile into Palestine in the name of God there, far from it.

Daze

Superstar
Its interesting how many trinitarians side with Israel. Seeing they believe a prophet can become God incarnate.

Worth noting the anti-chirst will claim to be a prophet then eventually claim to be God incarnate. Obviously Jesus is not the anti-christ, but its interesting to see how closely intertwined the 2 beliefs are.

Theres only 1 protection from the anti-christ really. Know and understand you will never meet God in this life. This is the only protection really as even some Muslims will worship the anti-christ.

With that said Jesus is coming back to this realm and he will rule until death finds him. Good luck to those who think the creation holds divinity.

Daze

Superstar
In the interest of staying on topic..

This is whats known as the Skunk weapon.
Screenshot_2021-05-28 Startpage Search results.png

"Skunk" is a malodorant, non-lethal weapon used for crowd control by the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) and marketed to militaries and law enforcement around the world.

In laymans terms, it sprays raw sewage.

While Wiki claims it is used on protestors, "gods chosen" have used it on Palestinian homes.

Screenshot_2021-05-28 Israel raids Beit Ummar, sprays houses with sewage.png

1.jpg

While many nations use water to discourage protestors "gods chosen" have decided to up their game.

2.jpg

3.jpg

Odd, because i thought cleanliness was next to godliness. Apparently Israel does not agree.

Be careful if you decide to attend a protest in Israel. You might end up getting more then you bargained for.

The Jews will be back.

Those "jews" there now are actually gentiles "trodden over Jerusalem until the time of the gentiles is fulfilled"

In Revelation, The whore of babylon is the jewish nation.

Jeremiah 2 and 3, the jewish nation is called 'the adulteress/whore'.
Zechariah 5, she is the wicked woman who is taken to babylon 'to set her house there until it is ready'.

the jews were enslaved by the chaldean rulers of babylon, they served in their homes and learnt every trick from them.
Habakkuk 2 which was about the destruction of the chaldeans in babylon, spoke of 'timber and bricks' of a house speaking as witnesses against the chaldeans. it spoke of deception like 'making your neighbour drunk so you can see his wife naked'.

in this chapter it says

“‘Woe to him who piles up stolen goods
and makes himself wealthy by extortion! (it's actually usury, read other translations)
How long must this go on?’
7 Will not your creditors suddenly arise?

Will they not wake up and make you tremble?

Then you will become their prey.
8 Because you have plundered many nations,
the peoples who are left will plunder you.
For you have shed human blood;
you have destroyed lands and cities and everyone in them.

what's interesting here is that despite the chaldeans creating a monetary system and charging interest, their victims are referred to as 'your creditors' instead.
there are different interpretations on what this might mean. One interpretation is that the chaldeans werent the true wealth owners, but mere facilitators for a real hidden elite who gave them the position and power to rule and were basically getting sick of their actions. Another is that their victims, those enslaved by them, are their 'creditors' in a symbolic sense, because as they went on conquering nations, they had to govern them and as such they became 'slaves to their own system'.

this page contains various interpretations of the verses worth a read

The all important factor here is that in Habbakuk 2, every single thing that's said about the Chaldeans, now stands true for the jewish elite.

Jeremiah 2, 3 and Zechariah 5 also are full of wood/stone symbolism, similar to Habakkuk 2.

This is from Zechariah 5

5 I looked again, and there before me was a flying scroll.
2 He asked me, “What do you see?”
I answered, “I see a flying scroll, twenty cubits long and ten cubits wide."
3 And he said to me, “This is the curse that is going out over the whole land; for according to what it says on one side, every thief will be banished, and according to what it says on the other, everyone who swears falsely will be banished.
4 The Lord Almighty declares, ‘I will send it out, and it will enter the house of the thief and the house of anyone who swears falsely by my name. It will remain in that house and destroy it completely, both its timbers and its stones.’”

the theif = the money lender
swearing falsely = the ones who borrow and can't honour the repayments.

again, the wood/stone theme
both its timbers and its stones.’

See, the difference between christians and me, is that im familiar with HADITH too and as such have access to more 'pointers'.
Look at this hadith

Narrated Abdullah ibn Mas'ud: The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) cursed the one who accepted usury, the one who paid it, the witness to it, and the one who recorded it. (Book #22, Hadith #3327)

"the one who recorded it."
ie the scribe, hence the scroll...and in Zecheriah 5 the SCROLL itself IS the curse.

I looked again, and there before me was a flying scroll.
2 He asked me, “What do you see?”
I answered, “I see a flying scroll, twenty cubits long and ten cubits wide."

20 cubits long, 10 cubits wide
what else fits those measurements? the TABERNACLE
The Holy Place where the priests set out the bread of the Presence was a room 20 cubits long by 10 cubits wide and 10 cubits in height

According to the Bible, the Tabernacle, a portable and ornate tent shrine, served as the terrestrial home for ancient Israel's deity from its construction at Mount Sinai under the supervision of Moses until it was replaced by Solomon's Temple

Today what we have is 'the whore of babylon' sitting on the BEAST system.
The Beast is the end times re-emergence of Rome (Daniel 2). This began with the colonial era foretold as the 'rider of the white horse' in Revelation 6. the colonial powers were former roman colonies.
The red horse of Revelation 6 symbolised DEATH, ie the consequence of colonial expansion was the 20th century bloodbath. This included the bolshevik revolution.
post ww1 = league of nations, post ww2 - united nations.
I also have a view that it was a mass sacrifice to give life to the new global/collective thoughtform that's called the 'image of the beast' in revelationprophecy.

However the 3rd horse prophecy in Revelation 6 is very interesting
it clearly was foretelling the age of capitalism, but then it ends with 'do not harm the oil and wine'.
what happened after ww2? israel was created. oil and wine are symbols of the jewish nation.

The 'fall of mystery babylon' foretold in Revelation 17/18 occurs when the 'beast' destroys the whore. The whore takes the beast to it's destination, then the beast kills the whore.
When you see the tide turn against israel, that's precisely what it is, but it is deliberate. Israel has always been a decoy used to deceive the masses.

Zecheriah 11 says the false messiah will betray his nation. We know from revelation prophecies that the Beast of the earth, the antichrist will betray his own people and he will serve the 'image of the beast' (the collective thoughtform that is playing the roleof 'God' today).
I don't want to get too much into that, except that it's the reason why there is another hadith prophecy that speaks of muslims fighting jews, jews hiding behind 'trees and stones'. it all connects with those Jeremiah 2/3 themes and the subsequence chaldean/usury themes.
like in Habbakuk 2 it says

The stones of the wall will cry out,
and the beams of the woodwork will echo it.

Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Umar: Allah's Apostle said, "You (i.e. Muslims) will fight wi the jews till some of them will hide behind stones. The stones will (betray them) saying, 'O 'Abdullah (i.e. slave of Allah)! There is a Jew hiding behind me; so kill him.' " (Book #52, Hadith #176)

it's so funny when christians and jews quote this hadith...when it all connects to the bible itself.

Jeremiah 2
27 They say to wood, ‘You are my father,
and to stone, ‘You gave me birth.’

They have turned their backs to me
and not their faces;
yet when they are in trouble, they say,
‘Come and save us!’

28 Where then are the gods you made for yourselves?

Jeremiah 3
“Have you seen what faithless Israel has done? She has gone up on every high hill and under every spreading tree and has committed adultery there. 7 I thought that after she had done all this she would return to me but she did not, and her unfaithful sister Judah saw it.
8 I gave faithless Israel her certificate of divorce and sent her away because of all her adulteries. Yet I saw that her unfaithful sister Judah had no fear; she also went out and committed adultery.
9 Because Israel’s immorality mattered so little to her, she defiled the land and committed adultery with stone and wood.

we go full circle in Revelation 11, where Jerusalem is called 'sodom and egypt'

of course @Red Sky at Morning you are stupid enough to quote Zecheriah 12, but those verses pertain to messianic israel and the Ezekiel 38 prophecy.

i actually do despise you at this point, i used to give you the time of day in a positive sence but now it's like 'this fking idiot right here' when i read the crap you post.

zecheriah 12, nations reeling?

Ezekiel 38
7 “‘Get ready; be prepared, you and all the hordes gathered about you, and take command of them. 8 After many days you will be called to arms. In future years you will invade a land that has recovered from war, whose people were gathered from many nations to the mountains of Israel, which had long been desolate. They had been brought out from the nations, and now all of them live in safety. 9 You and all your troops and the many nations with you will go up, advancing like a storm; you will be like a cloud covering the land.

after the fall of mystery babylon and the beast, it will be desolate and then repopulated with the remnant from all the tribes of israel.

11 You will say, “I will invade a land of unwalled villages; I will attack a peaceful and unsuspecting people—all of them living without walls and without gates and bars.

yeh that sounds like the state of israel doesnt it? lmfao
see, i believe you are shown the truth crystal clear so you'll be held accountable for your shit opinions one day. consciousness will hurt you mate...
you see israel with state of the art technology, buillding walls/barriers/gates/checkpoints
and you think 'nayshunz reeling'

see, you might play a nice guy on here but i suspect behind all of this, is a deep and long running hatred for muslims...and since israel kills muslims, you stroke your dick to israel.

recure

Established
Worth noting the anti-chirst will claim to be a prophet then eventually claim to be God incarnate.
Worth noting that this clown uses a Christian term from 1 and 2 John describing those liars who deny the Father and the Son. He explicitly claims Allah is God the Father but denies Jesus is the Son of God, even though the self-same epistles say that no one who denies the Son has access to the Father. This is typical of the syncretistic methodology employed in the Qur'an of adopting Christian terminology for their proselytism grift without regard for how contradictory it is.

Daze said:
With that said Jesus is coming back to this realm and he will rule until death finds him. Good luck to those who think the creation holds divinity.
With that said, Muslims and Zionists have the same Judaic expectation of the earthly return of Moshiach. Hence why the Dome of the Rock was built in the 7th c.

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
This is whats known as the Skunk weapon.

"Skunk" is a malodorant, non-lethal weapon used for crowd control by the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) and marketed to militaries and law enforcement around the world.

In laymans terms, it sprays raw sewage.
No it's not raw sewage... and it doesn't work in India.

However, when tested in India, the product failed miserably:

We used it on a captive crowd consisting of CRPF personnel and general public. But they managed to tolerate the smell without much difficulty. [...] Those who can ignore [the] smell can drink the liquid also.[9]

TokiEl

Superstar
That quote seems like a pretty far cry from the Zionist fantasy. Jesus certainly isn’t telling the Hebrew people to pile into Palestine in the name of God there, far from it.
Jesus said jews would be taken captive into all the nations... and Jerusalem trodden down by gentiles.

Luke 21 24 They will fall by the edge of the sword and be led captive into all the nations. And Jerusalem will be trodden down by the Gentiles,

How long Lord ?

Luke 21 24 Until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled.

DesertRose

Superstar
Muslims believe that Jesus is the Messiah sent by God.
Top 4 Missions Of ANTICHRIST (DAJJAL) On Earth || The Coming False Jewish Messiah and his deceptions

The Battle Against The False Messiah will be posted in islamis videos for thse interested)

Last edited:

Journeyman

Established
I also have a view that it was a mass sacrifice to give life to the new global/collective thoughtform that's called the 'image of the beast' in revelationprophecy.

We know from revelation prophecies that the Beast of the earth, the antichrist will betray his own people and he will serve the 'image of the beast' (the collective thoughtform that is playing the roleof 'God' today).
I don't want to get too much into that, except that it's the reason why there is another hadith prophecy that speaks of muslims fighting jews, jews hiding behind 'trees and stones'.
I found your post very interesting. I quoted a couple of points above, I appreciate you've said you don't want to get into it, but I am very interested in this idea that there's a 'collective thought form' playing the role of God. This is very similar to something that Faker man posted here:

If this is the case it helps to make sense of one of the most bewildering aspects of the world today. Why would those such as the Rothschilds, who seem aligned with darker aspects of our world, be playing such a prominent role in the fulfillment of prophecy, unless they hope to distort that prophecy to their own ends.

Is the idea that they've put something between us and God, a 'God of this world' or 'God of all things' which they intend to have people worship? Is this the image of the beast?