The satanic state named “Israel”

A.J.

Star
I dont know if I agree with all of the points in the OP. Netanyahu is most probably a Zionist who is being tolerated by the Rothschilds cause he's a warhawk and can help geopolitically. I havent looked into the Holocaust (i think it happened) but its pretty much common knowledge that Hitler was supported pretty early on by big money types. I do agree that the Rothschilds orchestrated much of this in the way that you say and that they have no love or respect for the citizens of Israel or anywhere else for that matter.

A few points to consider.
  • House of Rothschild Does Not = Jews
  • I was appalled to see how Israeli people are being treated by their own government with regards to forced compliance with the experimental vaccine to participate in society. Including vaccine passports. How much influence do the Rothschilds and their co-conspirators have over that nation and the treatment of their people both now and (then ? > see video). Also, try and find pirate/banned vids from individual Israelis condemning their lost democracy post-the Covid phizer nationwide experiment.
  • I believe a remnant of Jews will accept Jesus as Lord and this has nothing to do with a Jewish state.
  • Im not a dispensationalist but have no beef with the Jewish people (I have some concerns with their military but I believe the Rothschilds have influence over that - not for the preservation of the Jewish people, or even the Jewish state, but for global dominance). Why dont they leave Syria alone? Why do WE keep being dragged into Syria?

Last edited:
Pepsi co Black Lives Matter™ ®, sponsored by Google is a horrible movement, I invite you to seethe about it over here
so you are avoiding a spiritual question and resorting to childish arguments.

The US funds Palestine well over $200 million a year. Going by your stupid logic, that should make Palestinian solidarity a "horrible movement" and discredit it completely.

I dont do childish arguments.

Is Christ cool with the US state (who have many police departments trained in Israel by the way) murdering unarmed black people ? Would Christ tell people who are enraged with that injustice "you have a horrible movement" ?

Would Christ side with the police ?

so you are avoiding a spiritual question and resorting to childish arguments.

The US funds Palestine well over $200 million a year. Going by your stupid logic, that should make Palestinian solidarity a "horrible movement" and discredit it completely.

I dont do childish arguments.

Is Christ cool with the US state (who have many police departments trained in Israel by the way) murdering unarmed black people ? Would Christ tell people who are enraged with that injustice "you have a horrible movement" ?

Would Christ side with the police ?
I responded to you here
Please have the respect to not intentionally derail this thread witb your childish rhetoric

You lack credibility. The only adversarial media consistently calling out Israel are the progressives you hate. Now when they have no choice, everyone is jumping on the bandwagon. I bet you voted for Biden.

Dude EVERYBODY is calling out Israel.

Even some hosts on Fox News (Geraldo Rivera) , which is the most Zionist network on TV, have called them out.

Jumping the bandwagon ? Everybody I listen to has always called out Israel. Not a hard thing to do.

Its funny though, those hypocrites who call out Israel, yet pretend like there is no police brutality and racism in America, and even defend such actions. Even using Zionist talking points to a tee.

Dude EVERYBODY is calling out Israel.

Even some hosts on Fox News (Geraldo Rivera) , which is the most Zionist network on TV, have called them out.

Jumping the bandwagon ? Everybody I listen to has always called out Israel. Not a hard thing to do.

Its funny though, those hypocrites who call out Israel, yet pretend like there is no police brutality and racism in America, and even defend such actions. Even using Zionist talking points to a tee.
Reported for spamming and derailing. This has nothing to do with police brutality in america troll. For the last time take your childish argument over here
where youve been proven wrong so many times it looks like you dont even want to return to that thread due to trauma

Dude, your whole liberal party - the Democrats and the media-industrial-complex has done nothing but do Israel's bidding. The only folks calling out Israel this whole time are the gray zone, Dore, Greenwald and a few others who actually are adveserial media not bootlickers like you support.
the only people calling out Israel are Jimmy Dore and Greenwald LMFAO !!!

There are plenty of people calling out Israel who aren't also sucking off Tucker Carlson at every available moment, a guy who cheerlead the Iraq war ON BEHALF OF ISRAEL. LOL.

You are such a sucker.

Don’t feed the troll please everyone. If you ignore 5 year olds misbehaving they just go away

I'm just curious why you are so against "satanic fascism" in one instance yet support it in another.

I find that relevant to this topic of the thread. You haven't answered my simple question.
If you would like to discuss police brutality in America, I have directed you to the appropriate place to do so and have answered your question there

I was appalled to see how Israeli people are being treated by their own government with regards to forced compliance with the experimental vaccine to participate in society. Including vaccine passports. How much influence do the Rothschilds and their co-conspirators have over that nation and the treatment of their people both now and (then ? > see video). Also, try and find pirate/banned vids from individual Israelis condemning their lost democracy post-the Covid phizer nationwide experiment.
I agree with you there. If there’s one thing known about the rothschilds Zionist elite, it’s that they are not worried about having to throw the common Jew under the bus to further their agenda. While normal Israelis and those that call themselves ethnic Jews follow their agenda because it’s in their self interest as a group, they don’t know the cause or meaning behind the Zionist movement. You could say the same about Christian Zionists, but as people who don’t have self interest at stake they should be able to discern the nature of the movement better. But I believe Rothschild Zionism has the characteristics that can be called satanic because 1. It inverts scripture 2. It makes a messiah out of a race, when the messiah was the Christ. 3. It materializes what is spiritual, it exalts matter, of land and race, and tries to ascribe it spiritual truth to it.
I believe that this happened because, as the Christ Messiah was born into the Jewish race, the anti christ will be as well, and likely already is and Zionism laid the foundation for this to happen. I think zio christians believe this too? That the “abomination of desolations” will sit on the throne of Jerusalem? However, many zio christians have made big bank on supporting and furthering this agenda. While maybe it will happen as a lawful cause and effect proceeding, its not something to support, be blind about, pretend is a good thing or will lead to any good outcome. If the anti christ has to be born in this world, it can find itself welcome or unwelcome when it gets here, determining the effects of this occurrence. I think it’s important to raise awareness on this ground

Whatever dude. Biden is the most popular president in the history of our nation as per vote tally. You and the rest of the sheeple are lock-step with Israel's military- industrial -complex. You vote for establishment, especially neo-lib, you vote for Israel and the MIC so pat yourself and your non-adveserial sources on the back!
Biden isn't the most popular president

TRUMP WAS THE MOST UNPOPULAR.

People voted against Trump, not for Biden. That's why there was record turnout. A fricking ham sandwich would have had record turnout against the dumpster fire that was Trump.

I dont vote, I can't, I'm not American, and I dont support Biden, MIC, or Israel so you will have to try again to try and attack my character.

I respect genuine critics of Israel, not fascists who are jealous of the Jewish supremacists and wish they could be as successful in their own fascist endeavors.

I think you're a shill. You fall for the distractions. Attack the source! The power centers/centers of power need to be exposed. You do not do that!
LOL Glen Greenwald is such an obvious shill, if you cannot see it you are utterly clueless. They guy thinks his listeners are so stupid. Sucking Tucker Carlson's co&% at every chance he can get. Carlson was one of the biggest Iraq war cheer leaders, and this clown Greenwald thinks you are so stupid you should believe Carlson is a "populist" A guy who supports big business and attacks every fricking progressive thing under the sun, while pushing white supremacist narratives and agendas.

Greenwald supporters operate on a "basic bitch" level where they cannot see any nuance or sophistication in anything, its just

CIA = Bad
Populist = Good

Is Greenwald so stuipd that he doesn't know the CIA and MIC have created and cultivated the fake populism going back to WW2 and beyond. Does he not know the CIA did nothing but attack progressives (like he and his shills are doing) and prop up fascists world wide, whether we are talking about Europe, South America (Operation Condor) Asia, Africa.

Glen Greenwald is a complete utter fraud and shill, he is a one track mind, uncapable of doing any serious analysis, he just trots out silly simplistic memes like his "alt right" fascist overloards.

Biden is more user friendly than Trump. Thats why he is president. Trump's gone. You can stop acting deranged and stop acting like a shill.
I'll agree with you on that, but Greenwald is still a massive fraud. When is he going to be on Tucker to suck him off on live TV next ? Are you going to tune in ? LOL[/QUOTE]

LOL Glen Greenwald is such an obvious shill, if you cannot see it you are utterly clueless. They guy thinks his listeners are so stupid. Sucking Tucker Carlson's co&% at every chance he can get. Carlson was one of the biggest Iraq war cheer leaders, and this clown Greenwald thinks you are so stupid you should believe Carlson is a "populist" A guy who supports big business and attacks every fricking progressive thing under the sun, while pushing white supremacist narratives and agendas.

Greenwald supporters operate on a "basic bitch" level where they cannot see any nuance or sophistication in anything, its just

CIA = Bad
Populist = Good

Is Greenwald so stuipd that he doesn't know the CIA and MIC have created and cultivated the fake populism going back to WW2 and beyond. Does he not know the CIA did nothing but attack progressives (like he and his shills are doing) and prop up fascists world wide, whether we are talking about Europe, South America (Operation Condor) Asia, Africa.

Glen Greenwald is a complete utter fraud and shill, he is a one track mind, uncapable of doing any serious analysis, he just trots out silly simplistic memes like his "alt right" fascist overloards.

I'll agree with you on that, but Greenwald is still a massive fraud. When is he going to be on Tucker to suck him off on live TV next ? Are you going to tune in ? LOL
Make a different thread, call it "A bunch of retarded garbage that every user on this forum gave up reading over a year ago". Just stop derailing this one. You have been reported again

Make a different thread, call it "A bunch of retarded garbage that every user on this forum gave up reading over a year ago". Just stop derailing this one. You have been reported again
LOL

You opened a thread saying something is "Satanic"

I asked you why is it "Satanic" in one instance but cool in another.

That is thread derailing ?

You are just being exposed and you don't like it.

LOL

You said something is "Satanic"

I asked you why is it "Satanic" in one instance but cool in another.

That is thread derailing ?

You are just being exposed and you don't like it.
I answered you in the appropriate thread. You are ignoring this because you don’t want to start that debate again. You have already been destroyed from every angle so you just randomly show up in another thread and start spewing your unrelated non sense
Head on over to the place of discussion of that issue and throw out your retarded non sense that you’ve been embarrassed over in every debate and well do it over again.

If you should have learned anything from these crazy zionist settlers who started this whole thing, it's that this is the end result of years of

Brainwashing
Fake news
Staying in an echo chamber
Cultivating hate towards "the other"
Embracing authoritarian strongman and fascists
Indulging in culture wars over all else
Promoting a fake victim complex
Pushing far right propaganda unabated

But this is everything you embrace politically in the West. What gives ?

If you should have learned anything from these crazy zionist settlers who started this whole thing, it's that this is the end result of years of

Brainwashing
Fake news
Staying in an echo chamber
Cultivating hate towards "the other"
Embracing authoritarian strongman and fascists
Promoting a fake victim complex
Pushing far right propaganda unabated

But this is everything you embrace politically in the West. What gives ?
This is not a religious topic. Make your thread “a bunch of retarded garbage” so that everyone can avoid it and you can do your little spaz outs there. Alternatively, go to the George Floyd thread where you have lost every debate and reply to my response to you. Reported again

I answered you in the appropriate thread. You are ignoring this because you don’t want to start that debate again. You have already been destroyed from every angle so you just randomly show up in another thread and start spewing your unrelated non sense
Head on over to the place of discussion of that issue and throw out your retarded non sense that you’ve been embarrassed over in every debate and well do it over again.
Destroyed? LOL

You can't even answer a simple question which has more relevance to this thread than the George Floyd one.

If Israel is Satanic, why do you support the same ideology they have, without all the "Jewish stuff".

Why is fascist ethno nationalism ok in some instances, yet "Satanic" in others ?