The satanic state named “Israel”

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I honestly expected a response of this sort.

You are welcome to continue promoting your ideas, but please don’t bother referencing me in your comments if you don’t wish me to provide a considered reply.

Your present modus operandi is clear to me (and perhaps to others).

Maldarker

Star
@Daze - you have actually done a great deal to help me understand the perhaps the prevailing Muslim mindset…

A couple of days you highlighted the Islamic position on music. Certainly the majority of music played on the radio or Spotify is either simply fleshly or expresses various facets of evil. I know you didn’t agree with me when I pointed out that not all does, and that some music and instruments express beauty, truth and glory.

Women in the west can sometimes use their freedom to dress in a way that is demeaning and provocative and modisty in dress is to be preferred. On the other hand there are significant numbers of women in the west who dress in a tasteful yet unrestricted way and are in no way trying to gain attention for immoral reasons.

I have a dog that is as tough and dangerous as a Guinea pig but occasionally in the pet store a well-meaning Muslim lady might seize her child as we approach and whisper words of caution to her child about dogs. Of course, many dangerous / dirty dogs do exist but the one we own is not one!

To your observations about certain Jews…

At the moment I am listening through “Return of the Gods” again and contemplating the time of Elijah, Ahab and Jezebel. The rulership had led the nation into the worship of the “dark trinity” of Baal, Ashteroth and Moloch, being the expressions of all kinds of evil. At one point Elijah despaired of the nation and cried out to God saying “I and only I am left!”. God reminded Elijah that he had 7000 others in the nation who had not bowed their knee to Baal.

Why am I telling you this?

God would have certainly have been justified in wiping the idolatrous and unfaithful nation from the face of the earth in 1 Kings 18 and 19. If YouTube or Twitter had been available in that day, there would be graphic and incriminating videos available displaying veneration of wealth and power, depraved orgies on the high places and the horrors of screaming, frightened children being sacrificed on the burning metal hands of Moloch as flutes played and drums beat to drown out the screaming.

As far as I can see, the only reason why God has not wiped this “stiff necked” people from the face of the earth is because of the covenant cut in the blood of a substituted ram that He made with Abraham. On the other hand, the only reason why I can stand before God, accepted and forgiven is because of the New Covenant made with me by the shed blood of the perfect Passover Lamb, the Lord Jesus Christ.

Fast forward to the present day. Study of history reveals that 1/3 or the Jewish nation perished in the Holocaust. Study of the prophetic passages suggest that perhaps 2/3 or them will perish in the coming Tribulation, the remaining third escaping to be protected by God until the return of Jesus who they will then recognise as in Zechariah 12:10

Mourning the One they Pierced
(John 19:31-37)

10And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.

I have mentioned the phrase “including but not limited to” before. Does the above help you understand what I mean by that?
They always forget the 144,000 and the two witnesses in the end times is why.

Maldarker

Star

You are welcome to continue promoting your ideas, but please don’t bother referencing me in your comments if you don’t wish me to provide a considered reply.

Your present modus operandi is clear to me (and perhaps to others).
That's why he doesn't spar anymore with me lol. I called him out looong time ago just like i called out freeman. They all start going to base accusations about intelligence morality etc everything to paint them in better light then anyone else.... Sounds like narcissist tactics and since we know what their tact is well don't feed the trolls.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
That's why he doesn't spar anymore with me lol. I called him out looong time ago just like i called out freeman. They all start going to base accusations about intelligence morality etc everything to paint them in better light then anyone else.... Sounds like narcissist tactics and since we know what their tact is well don't feed the trolls.
Nobody understands anything they don’t wish to.

Daze

Superstar
Clearly it needs to be repeated,. What does a Muslim have to do with an Israeli persecuting Christians?

You're indoctrinated Red and everyone but you can see it. Truth is if a non-Muslim insulted Jesus in Muslim lands under shariah law, he would get the death penalty, full stop.

But here in America??? Well, you've seen the apologist image I've posted directly above. Western Christians are liberalized, owned. To the point the pope himself says "God is gender fluid"

Muslims defend your prophet more then you do and this is a verifiable fact.

Cog Dis.png

Maldarker

Star
Clearly it needs to be repeated,. What does a Muslim have to do with an Israeli persecuting Christians?

You're indoctrinated Red and everyone but you can see it. Truth is if a non-Muslim insulted Jesus in Muslim lands under shariah law, he would get the death penalty, full stop.

But here in America??? Well, you've seen the apologist image I've posted directly above. Western Christians are liberalized, owned. To the point the pope himself says "God is gender fluid"

View attachment 86778
There you go @Red Sky at Morning proof of point. No sooner then typed and here we go lol its so predictable.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar

View attachment 86778
The Bible tells us that there will be a great apostasy in the last days, nothing the pope could say, the CofE could “recognise” or even people abandoning the gospel for Islam would surprise me in the slightest.

Straw “apologist christians” really don’t interest me much one way or another. Ideas* are more important.

Did you understand what I meant by “including but not limited to?”

It was not long ago that Muslims (or people claiming to be) were beheading and burning people in Syria. When people generalised to score points, many non-violent Muslims here pointed out that the Wahabi rednecks didn’t represent all of Islam or the [properly understood] teachings of the Qur’an.

*People often play the “Atrocity Top Trumps” game here, pitting moral failures by the IDF and others against moral failures of Islamic pro-Palestine groups. That sort of discussion misses the point and simply becomes a means of keyboard warfare rather than anything that resembles considered discussion.

Last edited:
Who came up with the idea of circumcision? Could that have been the fake news people? And why aren't more people outraged about this practice of genital mutilation since this could be the original conspiracy that begat transgender misery.

Daze

Superstar
The Bible tells us that there will be a great apostasy in the last days, nothing the pope could say, the CofE could “recognise” or even people abandoning the gospel for Islam would surprise me in the slightest.

Straw “apologist christians” really don’t interest me much one way or another. Ideas* are more important.

Did you understand what I meant by “including but not limited to?”

It was not long ago that Muslims (or people claiming to be) were beheading and burning people in Syria. When people generalised to score points, many non-violent Muslims here pointed out that the Wahabi rednecks didn’t represent all of Islam or the [properly understood] teachings of the Qur’an.

*People often play the “Atrocity Top Trumps” game here, pitting moral failures by the IDF and others against moral failures of Islamic pro-Palestine groups. That sort of discussion misses the point and simply becomes a means of keyboard warfare rather than anything that resembles considered discussion.
Straw apologist Christians?

Maybe it would hit home if they were your sister, daughter or mother? Because the truth is these persecuted Christians that you ignore are someones sister, daughter or mother.

This is what separates us Red.
"The believers are but brothers" (49:10 Quran)

Here's some more irony for you Red. Muslims defending a slain Christian while X-tains continue to defend the beast.

Last edited:

Daze

Superstar
Who came up with the idea of circumcision? Could that have been the fake news people? And why aren't more people outraged about this practice of genital mutilation since this could be the original conspiracy that begat transgender misery.
I've never looked into it. But i do know the oldest prophets did it and the prophets are the best of mankind.
Will you not admit that we are heavily indoctrinated today and admit that God knows best?

Clearly, at least in the old days, there was a reason to get circumcised. But as i said, its not something i have really looked into so i can't really debate it at this point. But there is no doubt that God knows best in all matters.

Circumsion and trans do not go together as God has cursed the man who acts like a woman and the woman who acts like a man. But clearly there are benefits for circumcision.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Straw apologist Christians?

Maybe it would hit home if they were your sister, daughter or mother? Because the truth is these persecuted Christians that you ignore are someones sister, daughter or mother.

This is what separates us Red.
"The believers are but brothers" (49:10 Quran)

Here's some more irony for you Red. Muslims defending a slain Christian while X-tains continue to defend the beast.

Do you take the view that a nation should not exist (or is “Satanic”) if individuals within that nation act unjustly? Think carefully before replying.

Daze

Superstar
Do you take the view that a nation should not exist (or is “Satanic”) if individuals within that nation act unjustly? Think carefully before replying.
I take the view that a 1 eyed man will soon appear claiming to be a prophet. Soon after he will claim to be God incarnate. Many will worship him, especially those who already believe that God could ever lower himself to become a man who is riddled with flaws.

Who on these boards loves to literally quote 1 eyes sources Red? Literally there is 1 eye avatars in videos you have sourced here.

Who refuses to open there eyes and denounce evil that is in plain sight?

Israel awaits its messiah as we speak and you and i both know that was Jesus.. who walked 2000 years ago.

Now they wait on the anti-christ and x-tains wait with them.

Recall when Moses said "I seek refuge with God from being amongst the ignorant" (2:67 Quran).

Daze

Superstar
I think its because they are taught to worship Israel from birth. The Scofield bible in particular was edited by Zionist Jews.

Listen to this video at the bottom that's about 2 minutes long, listen when the pastor tells them... "They are better then us... they are better then us".

Anyone in their right mind would call this worship.

In all honesty i think a Zionist Jew could walk into Red's house, r*pe his wife and he would defend it because his book would tell him to. A book that changes every other year.