14I will ascend above the heights of the clouds,
I will be like the Most High.’
15Yet you shall be brought down to Sheol,
To the lowest depths of the Pit.

IMG_3161.jpeg

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I’m posting this up, not because I agree with the view expressed, but because she articulated as a “deconstructed” Christian who has embraced a “new spirituality” and rejected the “programming” and “dogma” of her spiritual roots.

It’s sometimes what is not said that is the most interesting part. Is God real, self-existent and able to reveal His will and standards to mankind or a human construction of spirituality we feel comfortable and affirmed by?

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
From the Alphabet's people's own propaganda website:

I find this sentiment expressed in the article interesting…

“Satanists don’t actually believe in Satan
A commitment to Satan is not required to join the Temple, although a commitment to trolling anti-LGBT evangelicals is desirable.​
The group’s website clarifies that members do not actually “believe in the existence of Satan or the supernatural.”​
It explains: “As such, we do not promote a belief in a personal Satan. To embrace the name Satan is to embrace rational inquiry removed from supernaturalism and archaic tradition-based superstitions.”​

As well as by “Shock Rock” Satanist Marilyn Manson (whose name combines light and dark, male and female):

I also note how smoothly the ideas expressed tie in with the message being promoted hard to the younger generation….

IMG_1855.png

And to younger still…

IMG_3164.jpeg

As well as those to the intellectuals and globalists:

IMG_2522.jpeg

Last edited:
This is one of the many ways the devil gets to us. Having the elites promote something that is so against nature. God gives us the sex we are born and that's it. Sometimes it may feel that it's wrong, but this is naturally as we are..if we are gonna continue to change nature as a human race, well, we are just messing with God and His creations. That's sadly the whole point of the LGBT community. I feel bad for those who have been brainwashed into it, or had experiences in their lives that were responsible for their decisions, they aren't the enemy. The elites pushing this crap are. And of course, the obvious: Satan.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
@Seekeroftruth55 - the reason why I posted this up is that there really does seem to be a spiritual force behind the movement. It’s far more than gender confusion, it’s the human sovereignty to be what you choose to be, not just what is “assigned” to you by external forces such as biological reality, morality, religion or tradition.

When Lucifer fell and became Satan, he did so because he wanted to be something other than he was created to be. A third of the angels went the same way. In envy for the redemption purchased by the blood of Jesus for human beings, he invites them into both his rebellion and his destiny. To live as though they were their own god and to define reality as something internal and flowing out from them rather than something external and flowing towards them.

In Freemasonry, Lucifer is styled as “The Grand Architect of the Universe” - an architect doesn’t create anything ex-nihilo, they take what is there and make something other from it. Trans ideology invites its victims to take their actual selves and re-fashion themselves in the image of their own imagination.

Last edited:
@Seekeroftruth55 - the reason why I posted this up is that there really does seem to be a spiritual force behind the movement. It’s far more than gender confusion, it’s the human sovereignty to be what you choose to be, not just what is “assigned” to you by external forces such as biological reality, morality, religion or tradition.

When Lucifer fell and became Satan, he did so because he wanted to be something other than he was created to be. A third of the angels went the same way. In envy for the redemption purchased by the blood of Jesus for human beings, he invites them into both his rebellion and his destiny. To live as though they were their own god and to define reality as something internal and flowing out from them rather than something external and flowing towards them.

In Freemasonry, Lucifer is styled as “The Grand Architect of the Universe” - an architect doesn’t create anything ex-nihilo, they take what is there and make something other from it. Trans ideology invites its victims to take their actual selves and re-fashion themselves in the image of their own imagination.
Yeah this is definitely true. It seems to have this main purpose in life. I see how people are acting these days, they think they are their own gods for sure. They think no one can touch them. They can be whatever they want to be. It doesn't work that way, and it's sad they can't see this. It's a crazy world we are living in, and here's to hoping more will wake up to the nonsense!

JoChris

Superstar

A month ago when I attended a blatantly pro-LGBT+ arts/music festival in one of the rooms I saw what appeared to be a animated film clip showing young women dancing in a ritualistic fashion. Suddenly an old woman spirit appeared with dark eye sockets and the young women continued dancing around her. That is all I saw because even my atheist/agnostic sister didn't want to stay in the room for more than a couple of minutes. You would never see that type of thing at a family friendly show, especially a pro-Christian variety.

I have got the impression that people forget about the sexual side of the occult/ paganism religions. We only think of the rituals we see on the usual Hollywood movies, unless they show a lot more these days.
The foreign films don't bother hiding the whole picture though. I doubt that has changed - I stopped watching movies 10+ years ago now.

Here is a PG rating pro-sex in pagan rituals website: https://www.ranker.com/list/facts-about-pagan-rituals/jessica-spinelli

I made the mistake many years ago now of reading an anthropology textbook that actually gave graphic details of what some witches do in groups. To put it bluntly, that woman who wrote the above article must have never been in the dark side of the occult. The more perverted the acts are, the greater the power apparently.

Last edited:

JoChris

Superstar
I’m posting this up, not because I agree with the view expressed, but because she articulated as a “deconstructed” Christian who has embraced a “new spirituality” and rejected the “programming” and “dogma” of her spiritual roots.

It’s sometimes what is not said that is the most interesting part. Is God real, self-existent and able to reveal His will and standards to mankind or a human construction of spirituality we feel comfortable and affirmed by?
"spiritual awakening, waking up, noticing things different around me" - gnostic, secret knowledge that boring bible bashers know nothing about of course. :rolleyes:
"I knew I was queer when I reached puberty" - does any church at all talk about spiritual warfare, temptation, lies of Satan using the bible at all these days? Why aren't pre-teens up being taught about this so they are armed spiritually against LGBT+ propaganda?
IMO this is where Satan has sneaked in and set up a massive Enemy stronghold in the church.
The church probably went so seeker-friendly that uncomfortable topics that atheists would definitely mock went completely unaddressed. Sexual temptation is way more than just pre-marital sex and adultery after all.
Of course she was going to be susceptible to society's new norms if she was unarmed spiritually, being told "just don't do it", relying on the strength of the flesh and not God. She has put on the mask of righteousness now to hide the reality of sin from herself/others now.

There is so much evil is hiding in the shadows. Her spiritual eyes became accustomed to the darkness so saw where there is more light than others (i.e. normal moral values that most people always approve of e.g. kindness to hurting people).
Expressing herself truly - she is her own god.
Deceiving family - lying to family and self.
Top surgery - rejecting how God made her.
Mental breakdown - she could have repented but instead she decided to call the rod of God's discipline "religious trauma"
New spirituality - deity within her!!!! That is New Age-type religion!!!!

----
P.S. Before people assume I am being self-righteous and judging her for something I never battled against in my life, I did exactly the same in my life via straight pre-marital relationships so I know the spiritual side of struggle she experienced (even if I didn't have the additional queer attractions). It is way easier to give into sin and then rationalise that choice, than actually fight the temptations and achieve victory.
It doesn't take long to find sex+ occult in the shadows - for me it was via books/ movies - when you leave the Light. Some of us find it quickly, especially if we had already secretly been curious about it already (and I was one of them).

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
The new psychological definition of “Religious Trauma Syndrome” caught my attention…

I could create a DSM category for people living near crumbly cliffs and call it “Unexpected Lethal Fall Trauma Syndrome” (ULFTS) and categorise it as having been caused by the cautionary tales of trusted elders and deep-seated societal norms of danger aversion.

What “Religious Trauma Syndrome” fails to address is the critical question of whether a particular religion happens to be true.

"Christianity, if false, is of no importance, and if true, of infinite importance, the only thing it cannot be is moderately important." ~ C.S. Lewis

Last edited:

JoChris

Superstar
I found an Australian article from last year which is relevant to the topic.
Social activism seems to be purely trans-activism for now.
What is Satanism? And where does social activism fit into this - ABC News
Second half:

As a gay former Christian who underwent ex-gay therapy and other attempts at "deliverance" in his teens, Stephen Long knows what it's like to be an outsider. But his perspective on Satan as champion of minority rights also informs his understanding of Satanism as a materialist, carnal religion in interesting ways.

"Satanism is a religion of the body, and my concern as a Satanist goes downward, toward the earth," Long says.

"Part of that means material pleasure — but I'm not some kind of libertine, I'm very conservative in how I live my life.
"As I understand it, the carnality of Satanism also needs to be put in the broader context of material conditions, physical conditions — and that includes people's physical needs being met. What are the conditions that people are living under, and are those conditions just?"

At the moment The Satanic Temple is running campaigns for abortion access, LGBTQIA+ support, mental health, education, religious liberty and much more.

So, does this mean that The Satanic Temple is really just a political activist organisation dressed in Luciferian robes?

"One can argue whether or not TST started as an activist organisation," says Long, "but we're a church. We are a community of religious people.

"The political action of the Temple emerges from deeply-held Satanic religious beliefs — in the same way that when Quakers get involved in politics, they're not activists pretending to be Quakers.

"Nobody would be stupid enough to say that Quakers are just activists masquerading as religious people — it's the same with Satanists."

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Target Pride Month partner boasts about satanism: 'Satan Respects Pronouns'

The designer behind one of Target's brand partnerships for Pride month was revealed to have an affinity for Satanism.

Abprallen, a brand out of the United Kingdom and headed by a self-proclaimed gay, transgender man known as Erik, per the website, has had a collaboration in the works with the retailer for roughly a year. The collection includes a sweatshirt that reads "cure transphobia not trans people," a tote bag that reads "too queer for here," and a messenger pack that reads "we belong everywhere."

Among Abprallen's other apparel are images of pentagrams, horned skulls, and references to devils. "Satan respects pronouns," reads one previous design, featured on T-shirts and pins. These items have even been known to be sold at London's Satanic Flea Market during December, which the brand promoted on its social media.

Target did not respond to the Washington Examiner's request for comment.