The Satanic Anti-Christian Music Industry

Devine

Star
Lil Uzi ADMITS Making SATANIC Music . . . Tells Fans . . . You're All GOING TO HELL WITH ME!!! MTOnews.com
Rapper Lil Uzi Vert admitted to making Satanic music - and he warned fans that they are "coming to hell with him." Uzi made the shocking statement at a concert two nights ago. And the fans in attendance were STUNNED by Uzi's admission.
Uzi told his fans that they have "Entered the Rapture." He continued, "Since none of y'all are flying up to heaven right now . . . you're ALL coming to hell with me."

Hinting at his satanic allegiances in the past, the "Money Longer" singer told crowd members, "Like I told y'all earlier, you motherfuckers have entered the rapture. And if nobody flying up to Heaven right now, obviously all y'all motherfuckers going to Hell right with me." As the hit song begins to play, Uzi continues to speak over the instrumental, going further. "Oh, you already here," says Uzi, "I'm so sorry. You can't get out! You're stuck, it's over. You heard the song a million times and you didn't even know. That's fucked up but I still love you anyway."

After Uzi made the shocking statement, one of his band members attempted to leave the stage. But Uzi stopped him - and told the man, “I’m so sorry, ya can’t git out! Ya stuck! It’s ova!”

Haich

Superstar
This 4ft gnome is quickly becoming the next big thing amongst the youth. I think he's trash and I hope his decline comes soon.

peridot

Established
A few years ago I came across a youtube video about "John Todd," and his experiences in the music world. Wild stuff (the song master copies being "prayed over" in their occult ritual room, etc) , but I did a search on him, and discovered many distrusted his story, in part because of later activities and alleged crimes. He was on the lecture circuit for awhile before these allegations came up. I never heard the information he mentioned before, and always wondered if it was true. But if it was, I doubt anyone would every actually admit to it, unless it was done as a joke, a cartoon or in jest. But that's true about almost all "criticisms" about music; some one "discovered" a new evil about them. The discovery is then lambasted, and then later parodied in some form of media later on. But mocked things does not necessarily make them false things.

Cintra

Star

Lol at that headline.
from that article

Nicks terminated a pregnancy in 1979, when Fleetwood Mac were at their height and she was dating the Eagles singer Don Henley. What did it mean to be able to make that choice? “If I had not had that abortion, I’m pretty sure there would have been no Fleetwood Mac. There’s just no way that I could have had a child then, working as hard as we worked constantly. And there were a lot of drugs, I was doing a lot of drugs … I would have had to walk away.” She pauses. “And I knew that the music we were going to bring to the world was going to heal so many people’s hearts and make people so happy. And I thought: you know what? That’s really important. There’s not another band in the world that has two lead women singers, two lead women writers. That was my world’s mission.”
So... she aborted a baby so we could have Tusk...
Lol.