THE RULES OF WARFARE. (A handy guide)

Awoken2

Superstar
Yea but you don't know shit about military and warfare. Sun Tzu fucking did.
War is bad...that's all I need to know. If you believe there is any value in it I'm afraid you've bought into somebody else's bullshit.

I was only having a laugh with you and now you've spat your dummy out....sheesh, chill your beans.

War is bad...that's all I need to know. If you believe there is any value in it I'm afraid you've bought into somebody else's bullshit.

I was only having a laugh with you and now you've spat your dummy out....sheesh, chill your beans.
All warfare is based on deception....

Awoken2

Superstar
Let me make my position clear. When I said I'm living it every day I'm referring to the war waged on us by the ruling elite.

I'm well aware of the contents of the book. I can simplify it... win by any means, use every trick you possibly can to gain an advantage...there is no honour in war.

With this in mind I witness every day the warfare waged on us by the hidden hand.

I see the psychological tricks they use on an ignorant spellbound public. I see their goals and I see the nefarious methods they use.

And what I see worries me to be honest.

Awoken2

Superstar
Rule 9. If you do not speak up about the crimes you see you are as complicit as the perpetrators themselves.

Awoken2

Superstar
Rule 10: Know the difference

A useful idiot talks 90% shite and 10% truth

Controlled opposition talk 90% truth and 10% shite.

Trust neither.

Awoken2

Superstar
Is that some type of mental sorcery? ....I've thought about it for a few minutes and now my heads hurting

Awoken2

Superstar
Rule 11:

Never argue with an idiot.

They will drag you down to their level then beat you with experience

Awoken2

Superstar
Rule 13.

Be aware of your surroundings.

We are now at a point where social media platforms and public forums have either been heavily infiltrated, totally subverted or were purely set up as controlled opposition from the outset.

Do not be influenced by people's likes.

Likeability and credibility are two completely different things.