The Royal Family and Brexit

Serveto

Star
Tell me the gossip about her age!!!!!
I wanna know!!!
"Enquiring [sic] minds want to know." (TM)

Be careful (there are extradition laws between the USA and Great Britain)! Although I think it has lately fallen into disuse, you might be skating dangerously close to using the probably trade-marked byline of the always riveting and ever telling National Enquirer ...
1582659493731.png

Lisa

Superstar
Lol...
And her real name is Rachel? omg...

Doesn't she have a birth certificate?
You didn’t know her name is Rachel?
"Enquiring minds want to know." (TM)

Be careful (there are extradition laws between the USA and Great Britain)! Although I think it has lately fallen into disuse, you might be skating dangerously close to using the probably trade-marked byline of the always riveting and ever telling National Enquirer ...
lol!

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
No, I had no idea.

I only watch them occasionally. Mostly they are boring.
But, they do so much good by taking on charities? Schmoozing for donations? They have a weird life.

Cintra

Star
Yes! it is a very weird life.
But mostly boring. For them too, I expect.

They live like pampered prisoners.

Lisa

Superstar
Harry’s not looking so good..but then he’d like to be left alone.
1582732762750.jpeg

Lisa

Superstar
In that case, and if you want him to look better, consider leaving him alone.
Maybe after his engagements this month..he will look better? However..we’d better never see him after this.

Cintra

Star
"Just call me Harry" is the perfect soundbite/tabloid headline.

Who ever wrote that for him should get an OBE

Cintra

Star
We should not be paying for their security. If it was an official visit, that’s one thing, but not in this case.
Yes. I think financial independance should mean that.
I certainly don't think another country, however close to the UK, should have to bear the burden of their decisions.

If anyone has to, it should be us, not anyone else.

Lisa

Superstar
Prince Harry reveals his agony about Megxit in phone call with FAKE Greta Thunberg as he tells Russian hoaxers 'we are completely separate from the majority of my family' and slams 'sick' world leaders over climate change
What Harry said to fake Greta Thunberg

Harry on Donald Trump
‘The mere fact that Donald Trump is pushing the coal industry is so big in America, he has blood on his hands.
‘Trump will want to meet you to make him look better but he won’t want to have a discussion about climate change with you because you will outsmart him.’

On Megxit
‘I can assure you, marrying a prince or princess is not all it’s made up to be. There’s lots of layers to it and lots of pieces to the puzzle. Sometimes the right decision isn’t always the easy one, but it was the right decision for our family.
‘I think there’s a hell of a lot of people around the world that can identify and respect us for putting our family first. It’s a tricky one, but we will start a new life.’

On the climate
Unfortunately, the world is being led by some very sick people, so people like yourselves and (the) younger generation are the ones that are going to make all the difference.
‘People need to be woken up and the only way to wake people up from what effectively is a consciousness crisis is, I think, you need to be doing extreme things.
‘What you need to do is make real big changes that actually shock people, and it’s that shock factor that wakes people up.’

On Prince Andrew
‘I have very little to say on that. But whatever he has done or hasn’t done, is completely separate from me and my wife. We operate in a way of inclusivity and we are focusing on community. We are completely separate from the majority of my family.’

On himself
‘I was in the military for ten years, so I’m more normal than my family would like to believe.’
On Boris Johnson
‘He is a good man, so you are one of few people who can reach into his soul and get him to feel and believe in you. But you have to understand that because he has been around for so long like all of these other people, they are already set in their ways.’

On the Election
‘The fact that our choice was between those two individuals in my mind, I think, probably creates more of an observation that the system itself might be broken. There’s a lot that the leaders of today can learn and can listen to people like yourself.’

On using private jets
‘Unfortunately, there is very few alternatives. We have to fly on commercial planes all over the world. Nowhere near as much as most people who do it for a night or weekends. Certainly for my family, to protect my family, from these people, as you can well understand.’

Lisa

Superstar