The Royal Family and Brexit

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
He’s unlikable for wanting to live a quiet life with his family to whatever extent possible?
I thought perhaps he had enough spine to want to remove himself and his family from the horrors of the "Royal Family"...... as far away from the Prince Andrew's as possible.

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
Wow! I really didn’t think that was gonna happen!

Got Brexit done! The UK finally leaves the EU as Britons across the country celebrate in jubilant scenes as the clock hits 11pm - from Nigel Farage in Parliament Square to ordinary people up and down the nation

Cintra

Star
Wow! I really didn’t think that was gonna happen!

Got Brexit done! The UK finally leaves the EU as Britons across the country celebrate in jubilant scenes as the clock hits 11pm - from Nigel Farage in Parliament Square to ordinary people up and down the nation
Yeah! I'm gobsmacked.

It will be curious to see if it makes any kind of difference. I suspect the prices will rise, and the weather will get worse.

student

Rookie
Brexit

Date: 31 01 2020
Sum/Number reduction = 9

UK leaves EU (with 27 (2+7=9) member countries) after 47 (4+7=11) years

At 11pm
11 bongs of Big Ben mark the event
11 months transition period
All 11

Coincidence or an orchestrated move as part of wider 9 11 agenda?

Whatever planned grabbag event/incident/emergency is likely to unfold soon.

Last edited:

Phithx

Veteran
Brexit

Date: 31 01 2020
Sum/Number reduction = 9

UK leaves EU (with 27 (2+7=9) member countries) after 47 (4+7=11) years

At 11pm
11 bongs of Big Ben mark the event
11 months transition period
All 11

Coincidence or an orchestrated move as part of wider 9 11 agenda?

Whatever planned grabbag event/incident/emergency is likely to unfold soon.
Interesting.

The explosion/take-down could be in the agreement. It's like divorcing with terms, and those terms can still cause damage.

It should have been Nigel Farage's no-deal exit.

Sam

Rookie
I have heard that someone helped UK by giving power to Boris Johnson to do Brexit because of this story:
(Note: European Union will be disintegrated soon)

Lisa

Superstar
I have heard that someone helped UK by giving power to Boris Johnson to do Brexit because of this story:

So...she carried around this explosive vest everywhere she went..pretending she was pregnant just so she could get close to the pres?

What does her supposed bisexuality have to do with not affording to be pregnant? Didn’t she marry the prince to be rich and have a kid to be set for life?

DevaWolf

Veteran

Sounds like a credible source, do they sell tin foil hats for the coming apocalypse too? I would like to order from them.

~JC~

Veteran
i certainly do. such reptilian/reptoid/shapeshifting creatures exist here on earth and the british monarchy are at the top of that pyramid. i know it's a difficult concept to accept but seeing is believing and i swear over anything that i saw one right around the corner where i live shapeshift her face and back in a matter of seconds a number of years ago. it's something i put in the back of my mind saying to myself do i really want to go down this rabbit hole ? maybe i was mind controlled to forget about it, but i've had spiritual experiences in the past 12 months that i feel has guided me to expose the evil nature of what is really going on.

lisa, i'd thought you'd adhere to the fallen angel demons who copulated here on earth theory ?

i'd recommend david icke's books 'children of the matrix' and 'the biggest secret'.

and i just don't get the bootlicking and sycophancy on a forum like this.
I had to search for this topic because something bizarre happened while I was in a meeting this morning. The meeting was in a conference room with about 6 of us, but we also had 4 other team members video conference in (visualize a big screen with a four-faced brady bunch puzzle; two women from Toronto, one from London, one from Boston). Toward the end of the meeting, something weird was going on with the London woman's face.. it was getting this weird blotchyness.. like watching old VHS quality imaging take shape on one face, and then just revert to normal after a minute.

The only reason I wanted to bring this up is because I've seen topics like this with the same thing happening. I realize it sounds absurd to think this woman was shapeshifting, but this topic has come up a LOT and I'm determined to find out if this is some common issue with video technology, or is truth stranger than fiction? It's just bizarre that this blotchy, pixelated image was only happening on her face, not the background, and trust, I was really looking because I've only seen examples of this happening in videos.

Thoughts, stories, examples welcome!

~JC~

Veteran
Slow internet connection and streaming video. The blotchiness most probably only showed on her face because she was talking, moving, etc and the video struggled to render and keep up. The background was still, hence there was nothing for the video to update.
What if I said she wasn’t moving at all, same deal?

Lisa

Superstar
I didn’t think Meghan was gonna take the ban lying down...the ball is back in the Queens’ court..lol!

EXCLUSIVE: Defiant Meghan tells friends there's nothing 'legally stopping' her and Prince Harry from using their Sussex Royal name, despite Queen banning them from using it
  • Meghan Markle has told friends there's nothing 'legally stopping' her and Prince Harry from using their Sussex Royal name, DailyMail.com can reveal
  • The Queen said they couldn't keep the word 'royal' in their 'branding', despite the likely thousands of dollars Meghan and Harry have sunk into their website
  • Meghan complained using the name 'shouldn't be an issue... and it's not like they want to be in the business of selling T-shirts and pencils,' the insider said
  • 'Meghan said the global projects they are working on speak for themselves and they chose that name to protect the royal name, not profit off of it'
  • 'She said they know what their true intentions are and that's all that matters'
  • The friend added: 'Meghan said she's done with the drama and has no room in her life for naysayers, and the same goes for Harry'
  • The couple began using the Sussex Royal branding last year, after splitting from the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's household known as Kensington Royal

Cintra

Star
But is she just complaining, or is she actually going to do anything about it?

Or is the mail just making an article out of nothing?