The Royal Family and Brexit

Lisa

Superstar
This narrative is just to distract everyone from the nonce Andrew.

Just like the K-trash they are a business and these subplots are created to distract the masses from other issues within the family.
That should be upsetting if your Harry. I don’t think held like to be the distraction for his uncle...not in this way anyway. If there is a distraction...I would think it’s the duke and duchess of Cambridge..they have better press and three adorable children.

quarterback

Rookie
No holds barred means 'kate was nasty' 'his mother didnt like me' 'the press harassed us'
Not 'look! Ill rip off my human mask and suck your brain with my lizard tongue'
That’s a little dramatic don’t ya think? You follow Icke then?
So you do or you don’t believe the lizard tongue thing?
i certainly do. such reptilian/reptoid/shapeshifting creatures exist here on earth and the british monarchy are at the top of that pyramid. i know it's a difficult concept to accept but seeing is believing and i swear over anything that i saw one right around the corner where i live shapeshift her face and back in a matter of seconds a number of years ago. it's something i put in the back of my mind saying to myself do i really want to go down this rabbit hole ? maybe i was mind controlled to forget about it, but i've had spiritual experiences in the past 12 months that i feel has guided me to expose the evil nature of what is really going on.

lisa, i'd thought you'd adhere to the fallen angel demons who copulated here on earth theory ?

i'd recommend david icke's books 'children of the matrix' and 'the biggest secret'.

and i just don't get the bootlicking and sycophancy on a forum like this.

quarterback

Rookie
You saw a member of the royal family shapeshift in public?
no, it was a woman who lives around the corner from me. it was at the height when i was being gang stalked and didn't really know what was going on. and the street it happened in and the street she lives in is called hampstead. and there is an area in england called hampstead where satanic abuse was alleged to have occured. i don't believe in such coincidences.

Lisa

Superstar
They didn’t. His wife did.
Vision said the narrative was to distract from Andrew..I assumed he meant the royal family not Meghan for the narrative pushers. Meghan has her own agenda which may or not be her own agenda...depending on where she’s getting her funding. She did start a foundation like the Clinton’s.

Lisa

Superstar
i certainly do. such reptilian/reptoid/shapeshifting creatures exist here on earth and the british monarchy are at the top of that pyramid. i know it's a difficult concept to accept but seeing is believing and i swear over anything that i saw one right around the corner where i live shapeshift her face and back in a matter of seconds a number of years ago. it's something i put in the back of my mind saying to myself do i really want to go down this rabbit hole ? maybe i was mind controlled to forget about it, but i've had spiritual experiences in the past 12 months that i feel has guided me to expose the evil nature of what is really going on.

lisa, i'd thought you'd adhere to the fallen angel demons who copulated here on earth theory ?

i'd recommend david icke's books 'children of the matrix' and 'the biggest secret'.

and i just don't get the bootlicking and sycophancy on a forum like this.
Are you taking about the nephilim? Ya, I think that must be true.

Are you addressing me about bootlicking? Because I don’t think I am..it just seems like some strange stuff is happening in the royal family with the addition of Meghan Markle is all. It is very current news.

Hon33

Veteran
Vision said the narrative was to distract from Andrew..I assumed he meant the royal family not Meghan for the narrative pushers. Meghan has her own agenda which may or not be her own agenda...depending on where she’s getting her funding. She did start a foundation like the Clinton’s.
Yes I understood that.
I was nevertheless commenting that they aren’t the ones pushing him under the bus, rather his wife is.

Lisa

Superstar
Yes I understood that.
I was nevertheless commenting that they aren’t the ones pushing him under the bus, rather his wife is.
Sure..she’s a piece of work..reading comments about them..most people don’t believe their marriage will last and he will find out that all this has been for nothing in the end...and maybe he’s revealed his true personality...which is unlikeable.

justjess

Superstar
He’s unlikable for wanting to live a quiet life with his family to whatever extent possible?

Lisa

Superstar
He’s unlikable for wanting to live a quiet life with his family to whatever extent possible?
No that’s not the unlikeable part..the unlikeable part started with his inexplicable change from happy, fun Harry to dour, disturbed Harry that goes around doing what his wife says..and bringing about megxit in the way they did it...turned many people off them..from reading the comments in articles about them anyway.
A6DB11FA-730C-4F0D-89DB-A88DAFC5E6B0.jpeg

Hon33

Veteran
Sure..she’s a piece of work..reading comments about them..most people don’t believe their marriage will last and he will find out that all this has been for nothing in the end...and maybe he’s revealed his true personality...which is unlikeable.
I don’t think his personality is unlikeable. I think he remembers what he thinks happened to his mother and he doesn’t want that to happen to the woman he loves. I have no doubt he absolutely loves Megan. She on the other hand, is taking advantage of that and manipulating the situation with his mother, to get what she wants. I have never thought that Diana was the angel everyone else considered her to be. She was shrewd and manipulative. She knew what she was doing.
Megan thought everyone in the UK would love her. She would displace Catherine as the favourite and revel in the glory of it all.
That didn’t happen. Catherine has never really put a foot wrong. Even though they have made small demands to include her own family, she has always put William and his family first. She totally respects her husband’s position and will do nothing to endanger it. She is much more admirable than Megan will ever be. Furthermore, she adored her brother-in-law and included him and looked after him. Megan on the other hand, will destroy him. She has already started to.
I am quite sure though, that William and Catherine will be there to pick up the pieces when it falls apart.

Lisa

Superstar
I don’t think his personality is unlikeable. I think he remembers what he thinks happened to his mother and he doesn’t want that to happen to the woman he loves. I have no doubt he absolutely loves Megan. She on the other hand, is taking advantage of that and manipulating the situation with his mother, to get what she wants. I have never thought that Diana was the angel everyone else considered her to be. She was shrewd and manipulative. She knew what she was doing.
Megan thought everyone in the UK would love her. She would displace Catherine as the favourite and revel in the glory of it all.
That didn’t happen. Catherine has never really put a foot wrong. Even though they have made small demands to include her own family, she has always put William and his family first. She totally respects her husband’s position and will do nothing to endanger it. She is much more admirable than Megan will ever be. Furthermore, she adored her brother-in-law and included him and looked after him. Megan on the other hand, will destroy him. She has already started to.
I am quite sure though, that William and Catherine will be there to pick up the pieces when it falls apart.
Right now his personality is unlikeable, people miss the old Harry and even wonder if the old Harry was Harry, since he’s changed so dramatically. There have been a couple of videos that make me wonder if it’s not just all her. The one where they are in the balcony and he tells her to turn around and the one where he’s holding the baby in South Africa and is telling her to get out of the way while he takes the baby somewhere and she looks a little flustered about it. Idk what the truth really is and I’m not alone.

I agree he can go back to his family when Megs is done chewing him up and spitting him out and he will need them.

I think the best thing about Megs is that people then started to look at Catherine in a different light..gone is waity Katey and in her place is the elegant women who’s never put a foot wrong.

Shannen

Rookie
no, it was a woman who lives around the corner from me. it was at the height when i was being gang stalked and didn't really know what was going on. and the street it happened in and the street she lives in is called hampstead. and there is an area in england called hampstead where satanic abuse was alleged to have occured. i don't believe in such coincidences.
I believe you. Here is a clip from 60 Minutes Australia about a woman who passed out drunk in her car at a bus stop.
At around the 14:20 mark, something pops up in her left eye. My husband noticed it when we we were watching it on our television, and when we paused it, we both went right up to the tv and could see what looked to be some sort of reptile in her eye. If you can get the clip up on the tv, it’s much easier to see. So my husband who is an atheist and doesn’t believe in this stuff was spooked. Ever since then, I have been convinced.