The Royal Family and Brexit

Lisa

Superstar
Britains Royal Family have to be the most popular royal family in the world, I think thanks in part to Diana who was the peoples princess and her disastrous wedding to Prince Charles. Lately though things have been turned upside down in the family with their son Harry, marrying the actress Megan Markle. The other day an article came out talking about how Harry and Megan are modernizing the monarchy.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7600917/Prince-Harry-Meghan-Markle-say-modernised-monarchy.html

Are they though? Should we care or is there something more nefarious going on here? I was reading some comments on a blog and a couple of comments brought up some things I hadn’t thought of before.
There is a theory that Meghan is being fronted by powerful backers with an ultimate end goal of eroding public support for the British monarchy. The theory goes that the monarchy represents a fading but tangible symbol of British national identity. The monarchy also has the institutional power - in theory - to check government overeach should the monarch judge it to be in the public interest. If we accept the premise that there is indeed a shadowy globalist network that seeks to disolve old ideas about nationhood in order to empower a new international political oligarchy and increase centralised control over the public, getting rid of the monarchy would represent a key symbolic victory for such a group, no? Rather like the destruction of religious institutions in Mao's cultural revolution or Lenin's purge of the Russian aristocracy, political extremists first destroy the symbolic power that unifies a populus in order to remake the culture according to their own ideals. It sounds farfetched, but you don't have to buy into conspiracy theories about the Illuminati and Freemasons to believe that there are some very powerful elietists that would love to get rid of the monarchy. And Meghan's unlikely rise in status does seem to imply powerful backing...
As someone commented above, the goal is to destroy nations from the inside out.
Divide the population through race and class. Create Chaos. Demoralize the people
through events like Brexit and Trump Impeachment Push. Attack institutions & tradition.

Meghan is a mere cog in the NWO wheel.
A bit player in a much bigger scheme.
She's a useful idiot.

It may be the BRF is in on this entire NWO thing?
If they weren't in on it, don't you believe they would be stopping Meghan?
They played their part in the Kalergi Plan with Meghan.
The BRF did nothing to stop the EU takeover of the UK decades ago.
I don't know anything for sure but what is right in front of us.
Is Brexit really going to happen or not. Not with Theresa May in, so they were able to get her out, now there’s Boris Johnson who is really a Brexit force to be reckoned with, trying to get some traction on the taxpayers edict..get us out of the EU!!
However, the cog really does seem to be coming from the British themselves, as the EU and Boris seem to have a deal in place, now he has to just convince his peers that they need to go on with this, only they won’t. Is that why the EU was so accommodating?

Can this deal get anymore frustrating? I bet it can...
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7602183/Donald-Tusk-says-recommend-Brexit-EXTENSION-EU.html
It’s almost as if, the powers that be don’t want the British to leave the EU...
Which brings me back to those comments that I posted earlier...

Thunderian

Superstar
The Markles have separated themselves from the family. There’s no way they will do anything to modernize the British monarchy because Harry is sixth in line to the throne and has no influence. Meghan has shunned the family’s fixers and PR people, and in doing so has put her and Harry even further from having any kind of influence.

saki

Star
The Markles have separated themselves from the family. There’s no way they will do anything to modernize the British monarchy because Harry is sixth in line to the throne and has no influence. Meghan has shunned the family’s fixers and PR people, and in doing so has put her and Harry even further from having any kind of influence.
...agreed, Thunderian.... the royal to keep an eye on is William.....

Lisa

Superstar
There is something really weird going on there...but I guess we’ll see what happens after their break if Meghan is gonna cause more trouble.

...agreed, Thunderian.... the royal to keep an eye on is William.....
He and his wife are being the couple to watch and look up to..they just had their own show with Mary Berry that has people thinking the best of he and his wife...especially after the sob documentary of the Markles.

Phithx

Veteran
It's also Divine justice.

The British Judah monarch's sovereignty ended in 1950: 3 years before E2's fake coronation, and since then E2 has lost half of the British Empire, and the monarchy have been taken down notch by notch, every year, for decades now. Mrs. Battenberg, in her 1992 40 year anniversary ascension-to-the-throne speech, even called the preceding year an "Annus Horribiis".

It also seems that Harry knows he's not Charles' son (rumoured to be James Hewitt's): calling his son Harrison - as if to say he's my son? Marrying a "black/coloured" Megan Markle, like Diana was going to marry Dodie: following mom rather than dad? Saying to the world he's not part of them?

Sovereignty ended at 4am on Christmas morning 1950.

Legal jurisdiction disappeared 1950 smaller.png

Last edited:

Phithx

Veteran
Brexit with a deal, which will be akin to a divorce agreement with terms, will not really be a Brexit, which is what Boris has been pushing all along.

It has to be a clean break to comply with Revelation 18:4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, COME OUT of her, MY people, that ye take not part in her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues (punishment).

The current EU is the satanic AshkeNAZI 4th Reich conquering economically by stealth https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/eu-referendum-nazis-created-basic-plan-for-the-european-union-ukip-mep-gerard-batten-says-a7032221.html

Todd

Star
@Lisa, you speak of what is happening in the royal family as it it is something new. There has been scandal and breaking of tradition for much longer than before Princess Diana arrived on the scene. If you don't know what I am talking about, I suggest you watch the Netflix series "The Crown". You will see how much dsyfunction was already happening within the Royal family long before Elizabeth became the Queen. Both Princes Margaret and Princess Elizabeth married outside of British Royalty, so what Prince Harry did is nothing new.

Thunderian

Superstar
@Lisa, you speak of what is happening in the royal family as it it is something new. There has been scandal and breaking of tradition for much longer than before Princess Diana arrived on the scene. If you don't know what I am talking about, I suggest you watch the Netflix series "The Crown". You will see how much dsyfunction was already happening within the Royal family long before Elizabeth became the Queen. Both Princes Margaret and Princess Elizabeth married outside of British Royalty, so what Prince Harry did is nothing new.
The Crown is so good.

Lisa

Superstar
Sure...but I think the relationship between Harry and Meghan seems really strange...

Lisa

Superstar
Harry’s a fool for love, and Meghan’s a social climber. They’ll divorce in five years and Meghan will take her title and write a tell all.
Harry doesn’t often look like he likes her let alone loves her, which is the weird part actually. I can take that he might be in love with her but very often his actions don’t line up with that. They look like they are out to get each other more than in love. He seems to be her plus one when she’s really the plus one.

Then there’s the weird stuff going on with their kid. He has looked drugged up when at the polo game where Meghan wasn’t going to be but turned up anyway, holding Archie in a weird position that he didn’t move from. Where everyone ignored her even her sil. Harry barely seems to care she and Archie are there..and that’s weird because Harry is supposedly really into all kids but his own. Then there’s a video of Harry holding Archie in the same position and the kid looks drugged and Harry doesn’t seem to be very nice to Meghan.

Idk why I care but there seems to be something fishy going on with those two.

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
I’ve been waiting for what the queen is going to do before I posted anything..but we could be waiting awhile since Harry is said to be staying until at least Thursday while his wife has already left him to work it out while she flew back to Canada.

Revealed: How Prince Harry 'defied the Queen' by announcing plans for him and Meghan Markle to quit as senior royals

Looks like a majority wants her majesty to cut them loose..but it’s her grandson..she’s already looking weak..will this be the end of the British royal family? And was that the plan all along?

1578757993547.jpeg

Vision

Veteran
When the Queen dies then a lot of things will change and be up for speculation, is their funding necessary? What is their cultural/tourism value? What power or estate should they still hold? For now..we'll just let things be as it is and enjoy our tea.

Lisa

Superstar
When the Queen dies then a lot of things will change and be up for speculation, is their funding necessary? What is their cultural/tourism value? What power or estate should they still hold? For now..we'll just let things be as it is and enjoy our tea.
What do you think about Charles as king?