The Royal Family and Brexit

justjess

Superstar
I don’t think anyone would want to go from being widely liked and well thought of to being boo’d like Harry has...just to take people’s minds off of his uncle? That doesn’t really sound right. Why would the royal family throw Harry under the bus like that?

Did they force him to marry the horrible Megan who I could tell from the engagement photos wasn’t marrying the prince because she loved him but because she loved the limelight. Now she’s out to extort the brf because either Harry agrees with her or he’s under some spell of hers.

It’s important if this really does take down the royal family as some people think it will?
The evil black chick, right Lisa?

Carolyn

Star
Cant help but wonder if Harry along with his own personal experiences growing up in the royal family and now being exposed to outside influences might have decided he wants out I mean look at them can you blame him. Regardless of whether they were cut off financially or not from the royal family they will land on their feet ffs they could be set for life with just a few interviews, probably less of an intrusion on their lives than actually being in the royal family for the rest of their lives, money is never going to be an issue for them.

Honestly though I dont care dick about the royal family and would prefer it if they "went back to where they came from" lol workshy, entitled scrounging, racist immigrants!! I am in Scotland and I want my independence from the royal family as much as the british government.

justjess

Superstar
honestly let's all play nice - i know y'all do not agree on things and i do not agree with L on many things - but the world is dark so let not bully and play nice on here..
I think you need to look up the definition of bully. And re read her posts on here concerning Megan because that is very much how it comes off, shit like this is why Megan wanted distance from the Royal life to begin with.

ohhi9876

Veteran
I think you need to look up the definition of bully. And re read her posts on here concerning Megan because that is very much how it comes off, shit like this is why Megan wanted distance from the Royal life to begin with.
ok - i haven't seen them all - i just thought she is normally polite.
:)

Carolyn

Star
I hate this thing that's arisen in the last few years with people claiming to be "bullied" or "attacked" just for having their own opinion!

I swear between this and all this pronouns bs, its way way past political correctness to the point of insanity.

Lisa

Superstar
The evil black chick, right Lisa?
Isn‘t she mixed race...maybe I’m down on her white side...lol!
If you’re racist minded..I guess..but I’m not. I was happy he found love and didn’t see anything wrong with her until this picture...
9A9D7DDE-0721-4CD8-A6D5-2F17501703B8.jpeg
And then I knew...she wasn’t there because she loved PH...she was there for herself and the fame...she’s into the fame.

Lisa

Superstar
She's made pretty good money as an actor. I'm sure she has a bit of that laying around. And Harry's got some in the bank, too.
Its a lot of pr though. I was reading that she really isn’t all that well off after paying her agent etc..but Harry and his family is another story. I guess though that the moral of the story is is that even if you are the royal family...someone can get to you and your millions.

Thunderian

Superstar
Its a lot of pr though. I was reading that she really isn’t all that well off after paying her agent etc..but Harry and his family is another story. I guess though that the moral of the story is is that even if you are the royal family...someone can get to you and your millions.
I think this was ill thought out, and that they won't cash in the way they thought they might. If the Queen strips them of their titles, which might happen, and they either can't get the trademarks they need to merchandise themselves, or end up in court for years over it, what can they do?

I read yesterday that the PR firm they were using is no longer representing them. No one else has announced they have the contract, so it's possible they have no PR rep right now.

Lisa

Superstar
I think this was ill thought out, and that they won't cash in the way they thought they might. If the Queen strips them of their titles, which might happen, and they either can't get the trademarks they need to merchandise themselves, or end up in court for years over it, what can they do?

I read yesterday that the PR firm they were using is no longer representing them. No one else has announced they have the contract, so it's possible they have no PR rep right now.
I think Meghan thought she had the money in the bag and wanted to cash out early because I think she’s done with PH, honestly.

Ya, I read that too, I’ve read she’s hard to work for, but those people worked for Hillary..you’d think they’d be used to that sort of thing?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I think Meghan thought she had the money in the bag and wanted to cash out early because I think she’s done with PH, honestly.

Ya, I read that too, I’ve read she’s hard to work for, but those people worked for Hillary..you’d think they’d be used to that sort of thing?
If an American and a Canadian bonehead meet each other in the forest and fawn over the elite-of-the-elite controlled British royal family..... does it actually make a sound?

Lisa

Superstar
If an American and a Canadian bonehead meet each other in the forest and fawn over the elite-of-the-elite controlled British royal family..... does it actually make a sound?
One wonders why you don’t stick to the topic when you like to police your own and everyone else‘s? Hypocrite much?

Lisa

Superstar
The topic is the British royal family. And I am questioning American and Canadian allegiance and attention to this obviously corrupt power-structure.
How is talking about it allegiance to it? It is current news.