The Royal Family and Brexit

Lisa

Superstar
I used the idea in my post as a comic exaggeration of what 'no holds barred' could mean.

Do you follow icke and subscribe to the royal lizard bloodline theory?
Ok, I wasn’t sure.

Lol! No! That guys crazy..I call him ick.

TC1968

Established
There is something really weird going on there...but I guess we’ll see what happens after their break if Meghan is gonna cause more trouble.

He and his wife are being the couple to watch and look up to..they just had their own show with Mary Berry that has people thinking the best of he and his wife...especially after the sob documentary of the Markles.
I think this whole Harry and Meghan story is a not so well crafted diversion to take the people's eyes off of the scandals around Prince Andrew. In the big scheme of things this story really is of no importance outside of the UK, and even then it isn't that important.

Lisa

Superstar
I think this whole Harry and Meghan story is a not so well crafted diversion to take the people's eyes off of the scandals around Prince Andrew. In the big scheme of things this story really is of no importance outside of the UK, and even then it isn't that important.
I don’t think anyone would want to go from being widely liked and well thought of to being boo’d like Harry has...just to take people’s minds off of his uncle? That doesn’t really sound right. Why would the royal family throw Harry under the bus like that?

Did they force him to marry the horrible Megan who I could tell from the engagement photos wasn’t marrying the prince because she loved him but because she loved the limelight. Now she’s out to extort the brf because either Harry agrees with her or he’s under some spell of hers.

It’s important if this really does take down the royal family as some people think it will?

Cintra

Star
I seriously doubt it will bring down the royal family.
But we shall see what happens.

Cintra

Star
That they get to keep the benefits without doing the job?

Maybe, but it won't bring down the royal family.

To some extent this 'crisis' is benefitting the monarchy, as there is a groundswell of public opinion and sympathy toward the person of the queen and her 'dutiful grandson', William.

DevaWolf

Veteran
Now she’s out to extort the brf because either Harry agrees with her or he’s under some spell of hers.
Harry is not in line to the throne for the rest of his life, why not spend it in a quieter way? I can totally understand them wanting a quiet family life.

Nothing to do with some spell.. Unless Meghan turns out to be made of wood. (Monthy Python reference). I'll agree that's she got the right color :rolleyes:

Cintra

Star
If they do not wish to be working royals there should be a way for them to leave.

However the British public should not have to pay for them to trade on their name as Hollywood celebrities.

Lisa

Superstar
That they get to keep the benefits without doing the job?

Maybe, but it won't bring down the royal family.

To some extent this 'crisis' is benefitting the monarchy, as there is a groundswell of public opinion and sympathy toward the person of the queen and her 'dutiful grandson', William.
Yes it does seem to be benefiting the monarchy.. however I can’t see them hanging one of their own out to dry to do it. Especially the little lad who walked behind his mothers coffin..

Harry is not in line to the throne for the rest of his life, why not spend it in a quieter way? I can totally understand them wanting a quiet family life.

Nothing to do with some spell.. Unless Meghan turns out to be made of wood. (Monthy Python reference). I'll agree that's she got the right color :rolleyes:
That’s the thing, he could spend it quietly.. but it seems he underwent a huge personality change from fun, outgoing Harry who’s close to his brother to unkempt, can’t get out of bed, my brother and I are on different paths, Harry. It’s all a bit off and odd.

Lol! I think she might be made out of wood and I’m not alone in that thinking...

If they do not wish to be working royals there should be a way for them to leave.

However the British public should not have to pay for them to trade on their name as Hollywood celebrities.
Sure.. but to put the family in this bad a light where they might have to choose to dump Harry to keep the people happy because of the selfish, greedy demands. This seems like it’sa big test.. though I could be wrong. To try to blackmail and extort the royal family...Harry’s family, who Harry seemed to love before Meghan got her claws into him.. by saying they’ll do a tell all interview is unprecedented isn’t it?

Cintra

Star
There have been various tell-all threats in the past. Including Diana's famous interview.

Also, if I remember correctly, there have been threats by some intimately connected with the royal family. I believe Paul Burrell has hinted that he could tell some stuff if he wanted.

I don't know what deal will be struck between the two sides, but one will. And then the tabloids (especially The Daily Mail) will spin the story in favour of the queen, and tell the country that a palatable agreement has been reached. Harry and Meghan will carry on with whatever roles they are left with and become a celebrity couple in the US, and the Royal family will carry on as normal.

At least until the Queen dies. Which really can't be too far in the future.

If they leave the papers will say that the queen is heartbroken and did everything she could to stop them leaving.

If they stay in a limited role the papers will say that the queen worked hard to bring the two sides together.

We will never know what really happened.

Lisa

Superstar
There have been various tell-all threats in the past. Including Diana's famous interview.

Also, if I remember correctly, there have been threats by some intimately connected with the royal family. I believe Paul Burrell has hinted that he could tell some stuff if he wanted.

I don't know what deal will be struck between the two sides, but one will. And then the tabloids (especially The Daily Mail) will spin the story in favour of the queen, and tell the country that a palatable agreement has been reached. Harry and Meghan will carry on with whatever roles they are left with and become a celebrity couple in the US, and the Royal family will carry on as normal.

If they leave the papers will say that the queen is heartbroken and did everything she could to stop them leaving.

If they stay in a limited role the papers will say that the queen worked hard to bring the two sides together.

That’s probably true.

Phithx

Veteran

"Nostradamus seems to indicate that it (Diana's death) wasn't an accident and that the British monarchy is going to be driven into exile.

Quatrain 3,47

Le vieux monarque dechass de son regne
Aux Oriens son secours ira querre:
Pour peut des croix ployera son enseigne,
En Mytilene ira par port & par terre.

The old monarch chased out of her realm (Q. 10,22)
Will go to the East (Greece) asking for its help (Philip is from Greece):
For fear of the crosses she will fold-up her banner:
To Mitylene (Greece) she will go through port and by land.

Quatrain 1,86

La grande rine quand se verra vaincue,
Fera excs de masculin courage:
Sus cheval, fleuve passera toute nue,
Suite par fer: foi fera outrage.

When the great queen sees herself conquered (QE2),
she will show an excess of masculine courage.
On horseback, she will pass over the river completely naked (stripped of wealth and power),
pursued by the sword: she will have outraged her faith (Church of England)

Perhaps Mohammed Al Fayed should take heart, from these prophecies of Nostradamus, that the Fiat car will eventually be found and the truth finally known about whether it was an accident or not. JAH" http://JAHTruth.net/diana

Last edited:

ohhi9876

Veteran
What do you think about Charles as king?
heard she may step down soon (espeically after all of the current drama) - pass over charles bc of divorce and choose william - Will seems to be in waiting for the role and doing anything to please her..

Lisa

Superstar
heard she may step down soon (espeically after all of the current drama) - pass over charles bc of divorce and choose william - Will seems to be in waiting for the role and doing anything to please her..
I think many people were hoping she would do just that. Apparently, Charles isn’t that popular (go figure) and they don’t like his wife..wonder why? Haha!

William and his wife have really done a lot to show people they are mature, kind, loving adults with the cutest kids. Though I wonder if Charles would be jealous of him as he was with his first wife for upstaging him? Or has he learned a lesson there? Anyway, he also doesn’t look so good with the red face and the thick red hands..idk what that could mean for him health wise?

Thunderian

Superstar
It looks like the Markles will be moving to Canada, where Trudeau, on behalf of Canadian taxpayers, has graciously agreed to pick up the tab for security.

The word is they won’t move to the US as long as Trump is president, so we’ll have at least four years of them here. And as if I had no use for them before, that reported comment sealed it for me. What chumps TDS turns people into. Harry used to pilot helicopters in Afghanistan with the British special forces, but he’s traded his beret in for a pussy hat.

I wonder if the Queen will strip them of their titles. They won’t be as attractive a product without Duke and Duchess before their names.