The Rise of The Anti-Work Philosophy

bengaminrdx

Rookie
The Rise of Anti-Work
chart dollar.jpgI know an Uber driver who used to earn around a hundred and thirty thousand dollars a year working as a manager in logistics for a major fruit and vegetable supplier.

But five years later, the company was sold, and the new company restructured the business, and he lost his job. He has been looking for a job since the beginning of the COVID-19.

Another person I know is an experienced IT manager who lost his job due to outsourcing. And because of this, he is currently re – assessing his priorities and considering doing freelance work in automation and IT services.

Lastly, most of the people I know who want to go 'anti-work' do so not because of the frustrating experience of losing your job but rather the frustrating aspects of having a job.

Read more on why anti-work is becoming popular and how people achieve the anti-work lifestyle.

Tidal

Star
I've been an anti-worker all my life and have spent more years out of work than in..:)
I tried all sorts of jobs but could never settle in any of them.

MonBra

Rookie
It's true. The situation hasn't changed much, except for the possibility of working remotely. Today a lot of companies have workers who work from home. And I should say, that technology has made many people change their career path. I know several people who did online courses and changed their profession. Also, some look for opportunities to avoid office jobs. I've recently checked Sparkdrive reviews and was surprised by the amount of people who want to work there.

Last edited:

Zakat

Star
Anti-work or not, the main job of the human being remains constant because s/he is always avoiding evil, therefore is always pro-work.