The Return of Jesus the Messiah!

EpistemiX

Established
The Return Of Jesus The Messiah

AsSalaam Alaikum WaRahmatullah!

Shaikh Imran Hosein, now aged 76 gives his most emotionally charged lecture on the return of Jesus the Messiah (Eesa Alaihis Salaam), and holds nothing back. Focusing on the prophecy of his return from Muslim sources and the prophesied alliance with the Byzantines (Ar Rum) whom Sheikh Imran Hosein recognizes as the Orthodox Church of Russia today, this lecture reveals some timely insights into the eschatology based on the revealed word of God and the imparted sayings of the Noble Prophet & Messenger of God, Muhammad sallallahu alaihi wasallam!

TokiEl

Superstar
Yes they have hijacked Jesus.

They even think He is a Muslim who will break the cross.

DesertRose

Superstar
Rather to reclaim Isa peace be upon him ps no 'j' in the Semitic languages and restore his true place as one of the greatest Messengers and Prophets of God.
Enough about the cross if he had 'died' in a electric chair would you have a depiction of that in your churches and around your necks?

TokiEl

Superstar
Rather to reclaim Isa peace be upon him ps no 'j' in the Semitic languages and restore his true place as one of the greatest Messengers and Prophets of God.
Enough about the cross if he had 'died' in a electric chair would you have a depiction of that in your churches and around your necks?
Enough about the cross ?

From there the Blood of God sprinkled the Mercy seat of the Ark of the Covenant where the Ten Commandments are.

And that is the only reason why God grants forgiveness to those who repent.

John 3 16 "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil."

just imagine

DesertRose

Superstar
No blood no forgiveness.
The Creator has no use for the blood of an innocent for forgiveness this is unjust.
He the Most High forgives if you cease and repent!
This has been the way since the time of Adam peace be upon him.
Think about this before it is to late.

“Say (O Muhammad): ‘O people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians): Come to a word that is just between us and you, that we worship none but Allaah (Alone), and that we associate no partners with Him, and that none of us shall take others as lords besides Allaah.’ Then, if they turn away, say: ‘Bear witness that we are Muslims’”

[Aal ‘Imraan 3:64].

Islamic stance on the Christian doctrine of redemption:
https://islamqa.info/en/42573

TokiEl

Superstar
The Creator has no use for the blood of an innocent for forgiveness this is unjust.
He the Most High forgives if you cease and repent!
This has been the way since the time of Adam peace be upon him.
Think about this before it is to late.

You got some balls contradicting God himself when He in His book explicitly states...

Leviticus 17 11"For the life of the flesh is in the blood: and I have given it to you upon the altar to make an atonement for your souls: for it is the blood that maketh an atonement for the soul."

manama

Star
They even think He is a Muslim who will break the cross.
What do you think? He'll come back and pray to the cross? The very thing he was allegedly killed on?

Christians' use of cross is idol worship anw, whether you believe Isa a.s to be a normal man or someone divine.

TokiEl

Superstar
What do you think? He'll come back and pray to the cross? The very thing he was allegedly killed on?

Christians' use of cross is idol worship anw, whether you believe Isa a.s to be a normal man or someone divine.
You see break the cross is an euphemism for persecuting Christians.

No blood no forgiveness from sins. He laid down His life willingly... so that those who turn to Him can have their sins forgiven.

God has proved His love.

manama

Star
No blood no forgiveness from sins. He laid down His life willingly... so that those who turn to Him can have their sins forgiven.

God has proved His love.
You are turning more and more into Lisa.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
You are turning more and more into Lisa.
I don't presume to answer for @TokiEl - however there is a principle in telling the truth to those with their fingers in their ears. I know Islam has a different version of the return of Jesus, but just in case Muhammad turns out to have not got this one right, as Christians we really owe it to you to tell it like we see it (and perhaps how it IS ;-)

Ezekiel 33

The Watchman and His Message
33 Again the word of the Lord came to me, saying, 2 “Son of man, speak to the children of your people, and say to them: ‘When I bring the sword upon a land, and the people of the land take a man from their territory and make him their watchman, 3 when he sees the sword coming upon the land, if he blows the trumpet and warns the people, 4 then whoever hears the sound of the trumpet and does not take warning, if the sword comes and takes him away, his blood shall be on his own head. 5 He heard the sound of the trumpet, but did not take warning; his blood shall be upon himself. But he who takes warning will save his life. 6 But if the watchman sees the sword coming and does not blow the trumpet, and the people are not warned, and the sword comes and takes any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood I will require at the watchman’s hand.’

Whilst we may irritate you guys to the max, I hope you know that it is in the spirit of trying to stop people from getting on the wrong train at the station, not out of superiority or hatred.

God bless.

manama

Star
I don't presume to answer for @TokiEl - however there is a principle in telling the truth to those with their fingers in their ears. I know Islam has a different version of the return of Jesus, but just in case Muhammad turns out to have not got this one right, as Christians we really owe it to you to tell it like we see it (and perhaps how it IS ;-)

Ezekiel 33

The Watchman and His Message
33 Again the word of the Lord came to me, saying, 2 “Son of man, speak to the children of your people, and say to them: ‘When I bring the sword upon a land, and the people of the land take a man from their territory and make him their watchman, 3 when he sees the sword coming upon the land, if he blows the trumpet and warns the people, 4 then whoever hears the sound of the trumpet and does not take warning, if the sword comes and takes him away, his blood shall be on his own head. 5 He heard the sound of the trumpet, but did not take warning; his blood shall be upon himself. But he who takes warning will save his life. 6 But if the watchman sees the sword coming and does not blow the trumpet, and the people are not warned, and the sword comes and takes any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood I will require at the watchman’s hand.’

Whilst we may irritate you guys to the max, I hope you know that it is in the spirit of trying to stop people from getting on the wrong train at the station, not out of superiority or hatred.

God bless.
I don't even know what you are talking about, I just mentioned that the way tokiel goes on and on about "God's love" is starting to sound less like a religious person talking about his religion and more like schizophrenic's ramblings. Its getting creepy and its reminding me of Lisa. Nothing about you "irritating" us, just some needing therapy.