The Results Of Modern Society On Physique

Kung Fu

Superstar
https://www.t-nation.com/living/big-plastic-muscles

I won't summarize the article because you should read it. Though I will say that between the transgender issues and the rise in aesthetic surgery over the past twenty years I lament the dating pool of the next generations.

Anyway let's discuss.
I'm honestly not surprised that this nonsense is actually happening. From plastic male barbie dolls to synthol freaks there's no room left for any surprises.

Society has been fragmented and this growing divide is only that, growing. As family cohesiveness and true faith to One God goes down the toilet sickness like the one in the article taking place will only increase.

Serveto

Star
From the article ...
The success of these procedures were lauded in prestigious journals such as the American Journal of Cosmetic Surgery and the Cosmetic Surgery Times. Plastic surgeons have extensive experience in sculpting and placing solid silicone reconstructive implants.

But somehow this process got perverted. Eventually, a growing celebrity clientele helped promote the notion that implants can "enhance one's body definition, enhance natural body curvatures, and help one achieve the 'perfect' body."
The end, or near end, of "evolution": humans, otherwise healthy, voluntarily become life support systems for plastic mold injections.

Kung Fu

Superstar
From the article ...

The end, or near end, of "evolution": humans voluntarily become life support systems for plastic mold injections.
In this materialistic and narcissistic selfie-induced society we can now add wanting fake muscles(implants and oil) to our shiny cars, shoes, handbags, and etc.

Serveto

Star
In this materialistic and narcissistic selfie-induced society we can now add wanting fake muscles(implants and oil) to our shiny cars, shoes, handbags, and etc.
I did edit my above post to say "otherwise healthy" because I do know that in such cases as, for instance, breast cancer (mastectomy), cosmetic surgery can be an understandable blessing. Still, I thought @Damien50's comment about the dating gene pool was a rip (funny).

Damien50

Star
I did edit my above post to say "otherwise healthy" because I do know that in such cases as, for instance, breast cancer (mastectomy), cosmetic surgery can be an understandable blessing. Still, I thought @Damien50's comment about the dating gene pool was a rip (funny).
I understand the want and need if you were in an accident or otherwise tragic situation but the molding of the entire body to fit an unrealistic body type is unrealistic and probably a sign of mental illness.

Let's not spend three years in the gym to become efficient metabolic machines with healthy bodies to compliment or health lifestyles instead

Lipo, collagen, enough silicone to put all the computer hardware companies out of business, make up for definition, some flex silicone if you can afford it, tanning bed, and a competent plastic surgeon from Korea.

I mean let's skip steroids all together, who cares about cost because you still have to put in the work with anabolics.

Ibelieve this is tame compared to other outlandish subjects discussed here but it's still in the ballpark. We seriously have to look at society and not necessarily the superficial aspect of it but the instant gratification that everyone seems to yearn for. Money can buy anything and this ken doll is a testament to that. No one wants to work or put in the effort despite the boom in the fitness industry, so in regards to this article, who cares about looking like a real man or woman, let's circumvent the mess that is Kim Kardashian and Bruce Jenner and aim for the superficial Anglo Saxon doll look of the 80's.

The instant gratification factor can be seen everywhere, music is lifeless, clothes aren't impressive, food isn't food, words are meaningless yet society wants it all and fast. So when society tires of their first wave of wants they want more and more while expecting to do little to nothing. Why lift when I can get stitched?

That should be the slogan... Why would you want to spend countless hours in the gym? Want to get ripped? Want a sexy bod and abs to wash clothes on? Well now you can - introducing "Stitched and Ripped" the new innovative solution for a better you...

It's patented by me just now. @Serveto can direct the commercial while @Kung Fu will be the model.

Kung Fu

Superstar
Damien, the funny thing is these people that inject crazy amounts of oil/synthol and implant silicone into their bodies actually believe that they look good when that's far from the reality of things.

Damien50

Star
Damien, the funny thing is these people that inject crazy amounts of oil/synthol and implant silicone into their bodies actually believe that they look good when that's far from the reality of things.
I know, they're proud of themselves and that itself is sad.

Todd

Star
I always thought looking better was the secondary benefit of going to the gym, not the primary. I work out because I want to be healthy and fit and when I am working around the house/outside, the increased ability to lift, move or pull things with my own body strength is very beneficial. Being fit makes me a better racer also.

What's the point of looking "ripped" if you have not increased your actual physical capabilities?

Kung Fu

Superstar
I always thought looking better was the secondary benefit of going to the gym, not the primary. I work out because I want to be healthy and fit and when I am working around the house/outside, the increased ability to lift, move or pull things with my own body strength is very beneficial. Being fit makes me a better racer also.

What's the point of looking "ripped" if you have not increased your actual physical capabilities?
Unless you compete in bodybuilding shows the bolded portion should be your goal. I'm "ripped" but that's a result of training and weightlifting and not because that's what I went out to do but I'm not going to knock someone for wanting to train to be "ripped". After all, I believe being ripped is better than being fat.

Damien50

Star

We can go for athletic purposes or aesthetics or a blend but unless your some super heavy weight in a sport you agent doing it right if you don't eventually get ripped or shredded or at least look like you can pick up 80lbs lol.

But it's all instant gratification and vanity. Look at the fashion in the hunger games series. The people of Panem were fashioning themselves as animals and wearing all types of ridiculous outfits. No one wants to work hard for anything. At my diesel shop we have three openings paying 25+ an hour but you won't find anyone under 35 applying. My generation especially doesn't want to work hard even for money they just want the look.

DavidSon

Star
^^The fake druggie anarchist Colon Venerial shows up at an old website like the VC thinking he won't be recognized it's hilarious. Proudhon was a laughingstock in the 19th century and he still is lol. Antifa and PatriotFront are a dying Soros/Clinton project, no one believes you anymore.

DavidSon

Star
You have to have sex to get VD so it’s better than being a 59 year old virgin like you.

I hope you get in a car crash and become a vegetable :)
Wasn't it you in all those intimate posts with Blunderian who admitted you were running batteries around NA as a job lol? You should be the one worried about the road. Seriously my advice is get sober, everything from responsibility and family will follow.1 LOVE