The resistance: how to win this war?

Yes, I've been doing my bit by posting these news images around internetland..:)-

The fact that the germ theory is a lie is enough of an explanation. Germ theory is a lie. So: Diseases are not transmitted. Diseases are caused by malnutrition of the body and spirit; and poisons. The treatment is not to inject an another poison.

Governments all over the world sponsor globalist vaccine companies. This is corruption. Extraordinary amount of money wasted for a disease that doesn't exist. And extraordinary amount of wealth transfer.

Getting vaccinated is a referendum vote meaning "I'm an idiot who approves of all this.".

Apheirox

Established
Yes, see my sig line..:)
He required a reply that is meaningful to a non-Christian. The point of my post was that right now, there is little opportunity for forming a real resistance and the religious communities are one of the best way to find people who can understand the NWO problem. The internet is also extremely important for directing our efforts.

Getting vaccinated is a referendum vote meaning "I'm an idiot who approves of all this.".
´Brainwashed´rather than ´ídiot´.

Tidal

Star
..The point of my post was that right now, there is little opportunity for forming a real resistance..

To resist the vax, people need only say "No I'm not having it"
Personally they'll have to kick my door down to get at me with their needles..:)

Plato

hello jack,

this is a good thread idea and a good opening post by you. I agree with you that the resistance as you call it needs to use the forms of power that the elite uses for it's own good. On that note I want to recommend the book "the 48 laws of power" by Robert Greene, a masterful book relentlessly showing the ways of power and how to influence people.

All the best

Jack W

Established
hello jack,

this is a good thread idea and a good opening post by you. I agree with you that the resistance as you call it needs to use the forms of power that the elite uses for it's own good. On that note I want to recommend the book "the 48 laws of power" by Robert Greene, a masterful book relentlessly showing the ways of power and how to influence people.

All the best

Gary45

Rookie
What if we create everything from zero.
I mean, new government, new judges, new congress, new police, new army....

A new structure of power ...
:rolleyes:

What if we create everything from zero.
I mean, new government, new judges, new congress, new police, new army....

A new structure of power ...
:rolleyes:
Creating parallel structures is the best way to counter this. Not nessessarily what you said, but parallel structures of exchange and labor among the unvaxxed

Gary45

Rookie
Creating parallel structures is the best way to counter this. Not nessessarily what you said, but parallel structures of exchange and labor among the unvaxxed
It's not enought .. structures of exchange and labor may be the beggining...
But at the end... We will need severals structures: political, defense and justice.

free2018

Star
The days of talking with tyrants may be over.

They only understand violence and death, allegedly.