The resistance: how to win this war?

Jack W

Established
Our body is our property and this statement will never change.
The vaccine should be an election. Not an obligation.

In Argentine arround 50% of the people who die of "covid" were vaccinated. With this information, provided by the Governement , the covid vaccination should stop. But this is not going to happend. The only way out is the resistance. Rightnow, the resistance is a litle weak... most of the people have been brainwashed by media.

I had study marketing and online advertising at the university... I know how easy is to persuade humans minds. Humans try to save their energy when they have to make a decision ... that's why they do whatever the government or media or doctors tell to do. The risk in the decision determinate how much energy humans will spent to search information related to that decision. If people don't see the risks in covid vaccines, they will take the decision very quickly. And we are running out of time.

In marketing terms, the resistance need a good SPEACH against covid vaccine to persuade (SELL) to the people the IDEA of "the vaccine is bad for the health" (our PRODUCT) .
As a resistance, we sell ideas. And our sell speach SHOULD BE very GOOD.
How to make a good speach? we need to use scientifics researchs, stadistics, famous deaths after vaccine, etc.. in order to persuade the people. We need to USE FEAR ( fear is an excellent way to persuade) in order to change the desicion of people and eventually, stop them to take the vaccine.

What kind of fear we should use to persuade people? the fear of DEATH. The example of Argentina is not the only one, in others countries is happening the same: most of death are provocated by the covid vaccine. We already have the scientific research of the University of Almeria in Spain about the oxide graphene in one of the vaccines and there are more researchs about the dangers of the covid vaccines. We need to sustain our spech WITH VALUABLE INFORMATION. Of couse we need more scientifics researchs. But in the meantime.. we need to communicate with the best we have.

All the information have the same level of persuasion? No! Please , don't start the speach talking about the Luciferian NWO, most of the people will look at you as a crazy person ( we know the existance of a Luciferian Government, but we don't need to talk about this to the sheeps, most of them will scare and walk away).

As we can see arround us, most of the sheeps make the decision about the vaccine based in 4 things:
1. Govermment
2. Mass Media
3. OMS
4. Family and friends

In order to success, we need to change the wind in our favor:
1. Create a new political party in each country.
2. Use differents tools to comunicate.
3. Create new health's organizations.
4. Communicate to family and friends.

I think the best solution is to communicate information about the risks of death in covid vaccines by all the possibles ways. We don't need the Mass medias to success. They are thousands of ways to communicate the SPEACH without Mass media:

1. INTERNET: Forums like this one, social media, blogs, sites, chatgroups, mailling, etc.
2. Public conferences.
2. Protest with parlants.
3. Merchindising: T-shirts, hats, flags, stickers, etc.
4. Flyers
5. Urban art: grafiti
6. Public posters.
7. Public art.

I believe we can win this war if we are all toguether fighting with love, and without fear.
This is a free tool to start to design images, flyers, posters,etc ; https://www.canva.com/

Best wishes to all.

Last edited:

weskrongden

Veteran
Not seeing it. Nothing can be accomplished politically. The system is far to corrupt. All you can do is try to detach yourself from the system but that's very tough.

In modern life, we indulge ourselves enough to feel sick after a few hours without a snack. Most of us won't be able to live in the countryside. The rest of our lives will be spent in prison. We will pray there for the apocalypse to come soon.

justjess

Superstar
In modern life, we indulge ourselves enough to feel sick after a few hours without a snack. Most of us won't be able to live in the countryside. The rest of our lives will be spent in prison. We will pray there for the apocalypse to come soon.
Toughen up. Seriously.

Toughen up. Seriously.
I actually spoke on behalf of the vigilant community. We are surrounded by countless foreign warships in Turkey (even though no one talks about it, I share here sometimes). My process will be much faster. Turkish "conspiracy theorists" I follow say that Turks won't be slaves in the new world order because they will not exist. I'm waiting for the mass slaughter to begin here.

Jack W

Established
Not seeing it. Nothing can be accomplished politically. The system is far to corrupt. All you can do is try to detach yourself from the system but that's very tough.
Yes, the system is corrupt but the presence of the resistance in the political field is important. At least, a political party registered in the State create a legitimate resistance.

Last edited:

Jack W

Established
I actually spoke on behalf of the vigilant community. We are surrounded by countless foreign warships in Turkey (even though no one talks about it, I share here sometimes). My process will be much faster. Turkish "conspiracy theorists" I follow say that Turks won't be slaves in the new world order because they will not exist. I'm waiting for the mass slaughter to begin here.
I believe ALL is MIND. And the war is not over. Let's be more positive about the future...:)

Apheirox

Established
Let's be more positive about the future...
This "war" is a spiritual battle. What we can do is to follow him who predicted this situation thousands of years ago, him who already won.

the-lion-and-the-lamb2.jpg

I believe ALL is MIND. And the war is not over. Let's be more positive about the future...:)
The enemy doesn't just have psy-ops. Soldiers, attack helicopters, warplanes, warships, bullets, bombs are all quite physical.
The United States has sent 150 attack helicopters to Alexandroupolis

40 km from the Turkish border.

As I always thought. The most important issues are those that are never talked about.
I'm very close to here.

Jack W

Established
The enemy doesn't just have psy-ops. Soldiers, attack helicopters, warplanes, warships, bullets, bombs are all quite physical.

I'm very close to here.
The enemy is nothing without the suport of people (and this include soldiers).
If a big part of the population is against the NWO, we can win this war.
It's important to overcome the fear. After all, the war is inside our mind.
Don't worrry.

The enemy is nothing without the suport of people (and this include soldiers).
If a big part of the population is against the NWO, we can win this war.
It's important to overcome the fear. After all, the war is inside our mind.
Don't worrry.
The problem of distinguishing reality from fantasy. Today in Europe you have to inject poison to continue your work and police doing their job. We know who will win in the end, but until that day there is a lot of pain to suffer.

Jack W

Established
The problem of distinguishing reality from fantasy. Today in Europe you have to inject poison to continue your work and police doing their job. We know who will win in the end, but until that day there is a lot of pain to suffer.
I think the problem is to distinguish this material dimension from the spiritual dimension. Look this whole situation of covid vaccination as a challenge in your life. Something that you have to go through with all your mental and spiritual abilities.
None need the vaccine, this is just a mind control operation.
Crisis equal opportunity to change something.
We must all stand up and defend our freedom. Unjust laws must not be followed.

Last edited:

Tidal

Star
..We must all stand up and defend our freedom. Unjust laws must not be followed.

YAY..:)
Jesus said:- "The world wants you to dance to its tune..." (Matt 11:16/17)

Paul said- "Don't conform to the pattern of this world" (Romans 12:2)

Paul said- "You were dead when you followed the ways of the world" (Eph 2:1/2)

Paul said- "You died with Christ from this world, so don't keep submitting to its rules" (Col 2:20)

Maes17

Superstar
YAY..:)
Jesus said:- "The world wants you to dance to its tune..." (Matt 11:16/17)

Paul said- "Don't conform to the pattern of this world" (Romans 12:2)

Paul said- "You were dead when you followed the ways of the world" (Eph 2:1/2)

Paul said- "You died with Christ from this world, so don't keep submitting to its rules" (Col 2:20)
9B686545-C15B-4208-87FF-306E5151786E.gif

Maes17

Superstar
I think the problem is to distinguish this material dimension from the spiritual dimension. Look this whole situation of covid vaccination as a challenge in your life. Something that you have to go through with all your mental and spiritual abilities.
None need the vaccine, this is just a mind control operation.
Crisis equal opportunity to change something.
We must all stand up and defend our freedom. Unjust laws must not be followed.
Or just be a decent human. None of this left vs right, vax vs unvaxxed, his religion vs her religion.

Too many variables to understand why society is at a low

Tidal

Star
The problem of distinguishing reality from fantasy...

Yes, that's why we should heed this bit of good advice from Buddha-
"Believe nothing, no matter who said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense"

Also, Sergeant Barnes reminds us that in this crazy, often seemingly unreal world we should always stand firm and say to ourselves-