The religion of the elites

TokiEl

Superstar
No, I didn't miss the point. Sullying the Muslim religion is a tired game, with some others who simply agree with this fabricated tale. If you haven't noticed, it's why many have left these boards and aren't as active as they once were. It's dumbing down the conversations on here.
God in His book stated that satan is the god on the temple mount... that is the god of the quran aka Allah.

So you're not on the same page as God.

And that's why what you say is out of touch with Truth and so at best irrelevant.

Focus on WHO's pulling the strings and orchestrating the NWO via covid and global lockdowns, that should give you a clearer indication of who's worshipping what.
WHO they are ?

They are closet muslims !

Maldarker

Star
God in His book stated that satan is the god on the temple mount... that is the god of the quran aka Allah.

And that's why what you say is out of touch with Truth and so at best irrelevant.

WHO they are ?

Its stated that after CHRIST left not to listen to angels or spirits, but yet like you mentioned we have the guy in a cave who listened to an angel again we where warned against this. now to mormon just about the same story as the guy in the cave angel came gave some new revelation and a new religion is born.

TokiEl

Superstar
Its stated that after CHRIST left not to listen to angels or spirits, but yet like you mentioned we have the guy in a cave who listened to an angel again we where warned against this. now to mormon just about the same story as the guy in the cave angel came gave some new revelation and a new religion is born.
Right.

Galatians 1 6I am amazed how quickly you are deserting the One who called you by the grace of Christ and are turning to a different gospel— 7which is not even a gospel. Evidently some people are troubling you and trying to distort the gospel of Christ.

8But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be under a curse! 9As we have said before, so now I say again: If anyone is preaching to you a gospel contrary to the one you received, let him be under a curse!

WHO they are ?

LOL! You mean the people in these organizations below are Muslims :D:

My question is merely rhetorical as the above "policy makers" are more likely from the religions that @Daze and @Journeyman have mentioned. As I stated previously, this level of conversation is dumbing down the boards.

Daze

Superstar
NEWSFLASH: Muslims aren't conducting or orchestrating the NWO, worshipping the antichrist and/or hating God.

This "Muslims worship a different God" nonsense does get tiresome to read considering the last two years, unless of course, you're purposely trolling and wanting constant discourse for attention.
Muslims, Jews and Christians all worship the God of Abraham. There is no other god but God.

The only difference is most Christians choose to worship Jesus and the angel Gabriel along with the Almighty. Its deviance from what Jesus taught and the proof is not every Christian believes Jesus is divine. This is a proverbial horse and i digress.

I can see the trinnys never admitting the god of Islam is there god because this would kinda highlight they are the deviant ones. Especially with the Jews worshiping God the father alone without partner. Were they to admit the Muslims worship God the father they would obviously look like the deviant ones.

We all wait for judgement day where God will inform us of what we used to do.

No, I didn't miss the point. Sullying the Muslim religion is a tired game, with some others who simply agree with this fabricated tale. If you haven't noticed, it's why many have left these boards and aren't as active as they once were. It's dumbing down the conversations on here.

Focus on WHO's pulling the strings and orchestrating the NWO via covid and global lockdowns, that should give you a clearer indication of who's worshipping what.
Sadly this is true, people who have been here for like a decade have said they're leaving. I imagine you know who i speak of. As well as others i haven't seen in weeks if not months.

These boards don't move much these days. Just the same old circles, same old debates where everyone has fingers shoved into their ears unwilling to give the slightest thought to anything outside of narratives they have already bought and sold.

The people who have an open mind here are literally like 1%.

As I stated previously, this level of conversation is dumbing down the boards.
No offense but i don't think Toki is the brightest crayon in the box. He reminds me of Bubba. Just less abusive.

Toki's posts speak for themselves. For instance his posts about the word Allah when there are over 300 million native Arabic speakers in the world, people of all faiths using the word constantly and never intending it to mean satan.

Such ignorance can only spread in an English speaking network, something like this one.

Maldarker

Star
The only difference is most Christians choose to worship Jesus and the angel Gabriel along with the Almighty. Its deviance from what Jesus taught and the proof is not every Christian believes Jesus is divine. This is a proverbial horse and i digress.

@Daze Who is worshipping Gabriel as a CHRISTIAN. JESUS YES! Gabriel NO! Tha'ts your guy in the cave that did that.

Daze

Superstar

@Daze Who is worshipping Gabriel as a CHRISTIAN. JESUS YES! Gabriel NO! Tha'ts your guy in the cave that did that.
Angel Gabriel is the holy spirit. Yes, i know you reject this along with every other trinny but it is what it is.

NO! Tha'ts your guy in the cave that did that.
Actually Angel Gabriel was the go between. He brought revelation down from the Almighty to the last prophet (saw).

You know there is not a single Muslim on the planet who worships angel Gabriel so i have to ask why you're bearing false witness?

Better yet, tell me why it is sooooo easy for trinnys to lie? If you'd like examples.. well, ignoring your last post I'm sure i can find 20 more examples on these boards alone within the hour as I am always highlighting it when it happens.

Enough to have this image saved on my pc at least.
10.jpg

Muslims, Jews and Christians all worship the God of Abraham. There is no other god but God.

I can see the trinnys never admitting the god of Islam is there god because this would kinda highlight they are the deviant ones. Especially with the Jews worshiping God the father alone without partner. Were they to admit the Muslims worship God the father they would obviously look like the deviant ones.

We all wait for judgement day where God will inform us of what we used to do.

Sadly this is true, people who have been here for like a decade have said they're leaving. I imagine you know who i speak of. As well as others i haven't seen in weeks if not months.

These boards don't move much these days. Just the same old circles, same old debates where everyone has fingers shoved into their ears unwilling to give the slightest thought to anything outside of narratives they have already bought and sold.

The people who have an open mind here are literally like 1%.

No offense but i don't think Toki is the brightest crayon in the box. He reminds me of Bubba. Just less abusive.

Toki's posts speak for themselves. For instance his posts about the word Allah when there are over 300 million native Arabic speakers in the world, people of all faiths using the word constantly and never intending it to mean satan.

Such ignorance can only spread in an English speaking network, something like this one.
I would even go so far as to say it's almost akin to a learning disability. Either that, or they don't have bigger fish to fry and/or don't have much else to offer so they beat this debate to pulp because their egos are weak. :rolleyes: For Pete's sake, buy a clue! It's in nearly EVERY thread. Move on and let's share some information where we can learn to grow and build better communities based on some commonalities.

Daze

Superstar
I would even go so far as to say it's almost akin to a learning disability. Either that, or they don't have bigger fish to fry and/or don't have much else to offer so they beat this debate to pulp because their egos are weak. :rolleyes: For Pete's sake, buy a clue! It's in nearly EVERY thread. Move on and let's share some information where we can learn to grow and build better communities based on some commonalities.
Perhaps they are looking for vindication? Maybe arrogance is a part of it, even i don't like to admit when i am wrong.

I have to agree with your "every thread" comment. Here we are in "religion of the elites" and somehow Islam is brought up..

As I've said before, the devil only has one enemy.

Maldarker

Star
And now who is the false witness bearing group? Gabriel is the archangel in the bible that talks to daniel & mary. No where does it state in the bible that HOLY SPIRIT & the archangel are the same.

BTW @ Daze thanks for the curse thrown my way!

Many blessings & good news has come my way! Thank you! Just remember the ONE TRUE GOD turns curses into blessing. Thanks for being balaam!

May GOD bless you!

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
Absolutely not.

First of all the god of the temple mount is Lucifer in the bible... so muslims worship Lucifer a fallen angel who is the main adversary of man.

Second and third there are high level jews and christians like kabbalists and jesuits who also worship Lucifer... the god of the temple mount.

It doesn't matter that Lucifer calls himself Allah... God in the bible called him Lucifer. (That's his translated name but his true name is Helel).

Jesus is God's Word who at a point in time became God's Son. Together with the Holy spirit and the Father... They make up the Godhead.

Just as body soul and spirit make up man. (You can't have one without the other). These three are absolutely necessary to make up man.

So also is the Father the Word/Son and the Spirit absolutely necessary to make up God.

So satan spoke in the name of Allah... and 300 million native arabic speakers thought it was God who spoke in the name of Allah.

That's okay... everyone can make mistakes.

Now truth has been served and the time has come to repent !

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
There will be no compromise between the shepherde and muslims.

Either the shepherde guides you to Jesus Christ... or you're lost without the shepherde.

TokiEl

Superstar
Christ was about humility not hubris. Destroy your ego before it destroys you.
There was no compromise between Jesus Christ and the pharisees.

Either you come to the Truth... or you don't.

TokiEl

Superstar
Mat 23:8 But be not ye called Rabbi: for one is your Master, even Christ; and all ye are brethren.
Mat 23:9 And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.
Mat 23:10 Neither be ye called masters: for one is your Master, even Christ.
Mat 23:11 But he that is greatest among you shall be your servant.
Mat 23:12 And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased; and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted.
Mat 23:13 But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in.
Mat 23:11 But he that is greatest among you shall be your servant.

As a servant of God... i serve you the Truth.

Is that great ? No it's the Greatest !

DavidSon

Star

I don't think for everyone who moves on it's because of negativity. There are awake people who after time have less of a need to talk about the truth of reality, at least at a forum. You warn enough people and just live it.

Public forums obviously draw all types and clearly the mentally ill. I've wrestled with the idea that with a moderator's presence the people who derail threads or write with violent undertones are quickly banned. I guess I'm glad there is less moderation here which actually gives a voice to those who are deeply suffering. It takes the greatest compassion to deal with the mentally ill- we should keep that in mind.

It is interesting though as soon as you mentioned Kabbalah and Gematria the thread rolls off a cliff. :D

TokiEl

Superstar
The Great Day of the Lord
Mal 4:1 For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the LORD of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch.
Mal 4:2 But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.
Mal 4:3 And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, saith the LORD of hosts.
Mal 4:4 Remember ye the law of Moses my servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, with the statutes and judgments.
Mal 4:5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:
Mal 4:6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.
Mal 4:5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:

Matthew 23 33Serpents, brood of vipers! How can you escape the condemnation of hell?