The religion of the elites

Jimmy Onions

Rookie
Hello, I'm new here. A born-again free-grace believing Christian. According to the Bible, Jesus returns after the 7 years of Tribulation and wipes the floor with unbelievers.

My question is, what is the religious view of the so-called elites who flash all the symbolism etc.? Are they aware that they worship Satan? Aren't they aware that they are playing the losing game? How do they see the end-times if there are end-times on their timeline? Do they believe that they will dethrone God and reign? What is their religion about?

Thanks.

Lyfe

Star
...for all we know most of who we see in congress are all mk ultra slaves with programming and have a handler. The real higher up illuminists arent even human, probably. Im sure you can also find some people who will worship Satan or flash symbolism for fame and fortune anywhere. They have had centuries to fill their ranks. Satan can use anyone.

Lucy

Star
Hello, I'm new here. A born-again free-grace believing Christian. According to the Bible, Jesus returns after the 7 years of Tribulation and wipes the floor with unbelievers.

My question is, what is the religious view of the so-called elites who flash all the symbolism etc.? Are they aware that they worship Satan? Aren't they aware that they are playing the losing game? How do they see the end-times if there are end-times on their timeline? Do they believe that they will dethrone God and reign? What is their religion about?

Thanks.
Hi Jimmy Onions, and welcome!
I am also a Christian and my thoughts are the followers of Lucifer believe they will be the winners. Even Lucifer and the demons know their outcome will be in the Lake of fire but they have decived and convinced the elites that they will be victorious.

Karlysymon

Superstar
My understanding is that while different elites believe different things that have the same conclusion, Heaven views it as one belief system or faith. So while you may have the Luciferians, Satanists, Atheists, New Agers, counterfeit christianity etc, any belief system that stands in opposition to the Truth is labeled Babylonianism.

I’ve found chapters 50 & 51 of the book of Jeremiah to be a fascinating read and in fact Revelation 18 mirrors chapter 51. Babylon is blamed for the death of not just saints but everyone else who chooses otherwise.

“Your merchants were the world’s great men. By your magic spells all the nations were led astray. In her was found the blood of prophets and of the saints, and of all who have been killed on the earth.” Rev 18:23-24

“Babylon must fall because of Israel’s slain, just as the slain in all the earth have fallen because of Babylon”. Jer 51:49

Or you can compare this to Christ’s statement to the Jews of his day:

So you testify against yourselves that you are the descendants of those who murdered the prophets. Fill up then the measure of the sin of your forefathers……Therefore Iam sending you prophets and wise men and teachers. Some of them you will kill and crucify; others you will flog in your synagogues and pursue from town to town. And so upon you will come all the righteous blood that has been shed on the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel to the blood of Zechariah son of Barakiah whom you murdered between the temple and the altar. I tell you the truth, all this will come upon this generation.” Matthew 23:29-36

Since Babylon didn’t exist as a political entity during the time of Abel & Cain, Nero or the long ages when the RCC punished those who failed to follow her creed, it stands to reason that “Babylon” as mentioned by Jeremiah & John in Revelation is representative of an entity of spiritual/religious persuasion composed of myriad of sects.

So you can call it ‘apotheosis’, ‘dethroning God’, ‘storming heaven’ etc, it is the end goal or promise of the belief system that is “Babylon”.

TokiEl

Superstar
My question is, what is the religious view of the so-called elites who flash all the symbolism etc.? Are they aware that they worship Satan?
Freemasonry serve Lucifer according to high level masons.

How have you fallen from the heavens

Lucifer son of the morning.

How are you cut down to the ground

Overcomer of nations.

You said in your heart...

I will ascend to the heavens.

I will raise my throne above the stars of God.

I will sit on the mount of assembly in the far reaches of the north.

I will ascend above the tops of the clouds.

I will make myself like the Most high.

- Isaiah 14:12-14 -

This is the god secret societies serve... the god of the world at this age.

Lucifer.

As you can see by the description in the bible he will pretend to be God... by sitting on the mount of assembly where God used to sit in His temple on the mount of Jerusalem.

He sits there now and has for over a thousand years... except he is not known as Lucifer there where he is known as Allah.

Freemasonry knows he is one and the same.

Do you ?

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
There is only one who rejects that Jesus is the Saviour of man.

The author of the quran.

Allah.

TokiEl

Superstar
You can say Lucifer is hidden in plain sight.

He has over a billion followers who actually believe he is God.

Because that's what he called himself... God in arabic.

Allah.

And so he fooled us for so long.

But now the shepherde has come...

fotw

Established
There is only one who rejects that Jesus is the Saviour of man.

The author of the quran.

Allah.
Not an attempt to derail this thread but this is a lie. Many of those who follow Islam believe Jesus to be the Messiah, and believe he will return. You're taking it way too far. Have you considered that you might be wrong? You should be more careful with your conclusions.

TokiEl

Superstar
Not an attempt to derail this thread but this is a lie. Many of those who follow Islam believe Jesus to be the Messiah, and believe he will return. You're taking it way too far. Have you considered that you might be wrong? You should be more careful with your conclusions.
L0L the shepherde wrong.

Are you some sort of a comedian ?

fotw

Established
L0L the shepherde wrong.

Are you some sort of a comedian ?
I do not claim to be representative of Islam, but since you read the Quran you should know that the Quran mentions Jesus as the Messiah. Christ means The Messiah. And Allah means The God.

Quran Surah 3
45. Behold! the angels said: "O Mary! Allah giveth thee glad tidings of a Word from Him: his name will be Christ Jesus, the son of Mary, held in honour in this world and the Hereafter and of (the company of) those nearest to Allah.

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
I do not claim to be representative of Islam, but since you read the Quran you should know that the Quran mentions Jesus as the Messiah. Christ means Messiah.
I know.

In the bible the Messiah/Christ is God the Word/Son... but in the quran He is not.

And Allah means God.
I know.

In the quran Lucifer/satan called himself Allah which is God in arabic.

And so people believe he is God... when he is just a god.

fotw

Established
Strong H4899
Messiah
מָשִׁיחַ
mâshı̂yach
maw-shee'-akh
From H4886; anointed; usually a consecrated person (as a king, priest, or saint); specifically the Messiah: - anointed, Messiah.
Total KJV occurrences: 39

Strong G5547
Christ
Χριστός
Christos
khris-tos'
From G5548; anointed, that is, the Messiah, an epithet of Jesus: - Christ.
Total KJV occurrences: 569

Last edited:

Daze

Superstar
@TokiEl .. How nice it will be when Christians stop bearing false witness?

Why do you still play this game when the word Allah appears in the Arabic Bible? Allah simply means "The God" and Christians who speak Arabic say the word Allah daily.

Here's an image of the Bible, (Genesis 1-5) in Arabic highlighting the word الله (Allah). Verify it yourself.

coptic.jpg

Palistinian priest.jpg

Why is it that many "Christians" lie like ducks take to water?

Daze

Superstar
The religion of the modern elites is kabbalism. It goes back to the knights templar.

The prophet Solomon (as) could control the djinn/demons. It was one of his miracles as all prophets had miracles. Many accused him of being a sorcerer, but this was not the case. He was simply a prophet of God while the Quran vindicates him (2:102).

Story goes is he gathered up all of the books on magic and buried them under his throne. During the crusades these books were dug up by the templars when they sacked Muslim lands.

You likely know the templars were eventually kicked out of Europe on November 22, 1307, which was Friday the 13th. Ever notice society views this as an evil day? Just 1 example on how masonry has interwoven into society.

The templars were forced out for deviant practices. Perhaps you've seen their symbol?

1.jpg Notice it depicts 2 men as the templars were known for homosexuality. Just like the high level masons of today. Such as skull and bones allegedly forcing new recruits into coffins to be raped by other men during initiation.

Let me try to summarize. If you know anything about real magic, it all comes from worship of the djinn. This is why magic is forbidden in Islam.

While the djinn/devils want nothing more then God to be angry with mankind. Why they always call to evil. Such as acts of homosexuality, sacrificing babies, orgies , consuming bodily waste, cannibalism and so on are frequent in satanic rituals.. Just all the actions that will anger the Almighty. The djinn will not help you until you do these things.

The religion of the elites is kabbalism. They literally worship demons trading this life for the next one. It is very much a pyramid scheme, such are the degrees of masonry. That is only those on the top have real knowledge. The underlings at the bottom, such as those in the public eye with red bracelets, are mostly ignorant.

Such as Madonna, Jackson, Grande, Cyrus, ect, ect.
maddona.jpg jackson.jpg grande and cyrus.jpg

It is very much a case of the devil vs God. But this is literally a depiction of the Cosmos compared to a fly. The devil knows he could never challenge God in any way, shape or form. He is simply gathering company for the hellfire, wanting to take as much of mankind with him as possible.

Whats interesting is hell has levels and the deeper you go the tougher the punishment. There will be humans in lower levels then the devil himself. Reason for this is simple. The greatest sin in Islam and the first commandant in Christianity is shirk, that is "no gods but Me". While the devil knows with complete knowledge there is no god but God.

My apologies, seems I've droned on.

Journeyman

Established

Thanks.
Hi Jimmy and welcome :)

Some good answers above. For myself, I don't think there's a simple answer, or at least I've yet to find one which fully satisfied. We see this through a glass darkly, they don't call it occult for nothing! It also appears, perhaps by design, that there are factions and disagreements, at least in the lower echelons of TPTB. So here's my provisional answer...

Daze has rightly highlighted Kabbala, which is clearly referenced by members of the Hollywood elite and others. See also Sabbatean Frankism, which achieved mass popularity in the 18th century but then perhaps moved underground. It certainly explains some of the inversion that they practice themselves and seek to spread in society. Both practices are derived from Jewish mysticism. I think you can also find aspects from Islamic and Christian (Gnostic) mysticism within the beliefs of certain 'Elite's', so there are inverted/subverted reflections of each of the Abrahamic faiths.

However I think their belief system also draws from older influences. For instance, there's a strong element of paganism, which is reflected in the architecture that can be found in the NWO building projects. You can find tributes to Mithras, Attis, Cybele, Innana Ishtar as well as Greek, Egyptian or other pantheons. Some argue that these are simply different masks of Lucifer or Satan, others that they're distinct Gods and Goddesses, or other higher level spirits. You'll also find their works signed with Gematria, associated with Jewish mysticism but an ancient occult practice that goes back way into the depths of history from Chaldea and beyond.

What else? Well a lot of references to the Watchers referenced in the Book of Enoch, interpretations that link Sumerian myths of Enki and Enlil with the story of the Nephilim, or Babel and Nimrod. Finally, look to the Alchemists and their works, because at the heart of the sorcery with which this world is actually governed is the practice of alchemy, this perhaps is at the core of the higher levels.

All of the above don't even begin to address the equally dense belief systems from Asia, The Vedic histories of India or other parts of the world. Yet I think if you were to speak to a high level representative from Japan, China, India or elsewhere they wouldn't be expressing their beliefs in the terms of 'Western' versions of the occult.

If you find that a complicated, mish mash of diverse influences, then join the club! My conclusion, after trying to answer this question, was that it's not easy to form a satisfactory answer but also it's not a good subject on which to focus overmuch. The 'elites' of this world are seeking to 'game the system' and they make use of each and every avenue that's open to them. From Enochian demon summoning to Egyptian energy harvesting architecture. At the highest levels they may have a coherent unified view, but we're unlikely to know it as they likely enjoy casting a confusing shadow to the 'profane' who they consider unworthy recipients of the knowledge they prize. I think they are best left to their Great Work, lest we stare too long into the abyss ourselves.

TokiEl

Superstar
Why do you still play this game when the word Allah appears in the Arabic Bible? Allah simply means "The God" and Christians who speak Arabic say the word Allah daily.
I know.

What happened was a supranatural being pretending to be Gabriel with a revelation from God made contact with Muhammad.

Much the same what happened with Ignatius of Loyola and Joseph Smith and countless others... except is not an angel of God but a fallen angel out to deceive and destroy man.

Isaiah a prophet of God prophesied that a fallen angel would copy God and so also sit on the mount of assembly... which is where God had a temple where the israelites assembled three times a year in Jerusalem.

Now and for over a thousand years somebody has been pretending to be God there on that mount... and according to Isaiah a prophet of God that somebody is a fallen angel.

That means if you believe and act on what is written in his book the quran... you believe and act on the words of a fallen angel.

Just because he called himself Allah... does not mean he is God.

I can call myself God ... doesn't mean i am

I know.

What happened was a supranatural being pretending to be Gabriel with a revelation from God made contact with Muhammad.

Much the same what happened with Ignatius of Loyola and Joseph Smith and countless others... except is not an angel of God but a fallen angel out to deceive and destroy man.

Isaiah a prophet of God prophesied that a fallen angel would copy God and so also sit on the mount of assembly... which is where God had a temple where the israelites assembled three times a year in Jerusalem.

Now and for over a thousand years somebody has been pretending to be God there on that mount... and according to Isaiah a prophet of God that somebody is a fallen angel.

That means if you believe and act on what is written in his book the quran... you believe and act on the words of a fallen angel.

Just because he called himself Allah... does not mean he is God.

I can call myself God ... doesn't mean i am
NEWSFLASH: Muslims aren't conducting or orchestrating the NWO, worshipping the antichrist and/or hating God.

This "Muslims worship a different God" nonsense does get tiresome to read considering the last two years, unless of course, you're purposely trolling and wanting constant discourse for attention.

TokiEl

Superstar
NEWSFLASH: Muslims aren't conducting or orchestrating the NWO, worshipping the antichrist and/or hating God.

This "Muslims worship a different God" nonsense does get tiresome to read considering the last two years, unless of course, you're purposely trolling and wanting constant discourse for attention.
You miss the point.

In God's book the devil is outed as the god on the temple mount... that is the god of islam.

We can opinionate as much as we want about this and that... but this is what is written in the Holy writ.

So this is reality... whether we believe it or not.

Satan has masqueraded as many up through history... but at the end of the age he is in the Bible pinpointed as the idol of islam.

Sure he has deceived members of every religion... but that doesn't change the Biblical fact that the devil called himself Allah.

You miss the point.

In God's book the devil is outed as the god on the temple mount... that is the god of islam.

We can opinionate as much as we want about this and that... but this is what is written in the Holy writ.

So this is reality... whether we believe it or not.

Satan has masqueraded as many up through history... but at the end of the age he is in the Bible pinpointed as the idol of islam.

Sure he has deceived members of every religion... but that doesn't change the Biblical fact that the devil called himself Allah.
No, I didn't miss the point. Sullying the Muslim religion is a tired game, with some others who simply agree with this fabricated tale. If you haven't noticed, it's why many have left these boards and aren't as active as they once were. It's dumbing down the conversations on here.

Focus on WHO's pulling the strings and orchestrating the NWO via covid and global lockdowns, that should give you a clearer indication of who's worshipping what.

Last edited: