The reliability of Christian and Muslim texts compared

Axl888

Established
Hmm, why do you say that about her?
At first, I thought she is theistic evolutionist for believing the big bang, but then she said string theory and multiverse theory also align with islam, that is where my doubt came from. If she could present to us and explain how string theory and multiverse theory reconcile with islam, perhaps I would change my mind.

To me, what you actually proved so far is that you don't actually believe in the power of your allah, that you might be in fact an atheist. How about you present to us a scientific study that actually supports your theology point by point, and not just parroting atheists/evolutionists talking points and asserting arrogant "because I say so" statements.
Lmao

Talk about "proving" something when you can do it yourself.

At first, I thought she is theistic evolutionist for believing the big bang, but then she said string theory and multiverse theory also align with islam, that is where my doubt came from. If she could present to us and explain how string theory and multiverse theory reconcile with islam, perhaps I would change my mind.
Quran talks about the "HeavenS" and the earth. Most commonly, the seven heavens. Those are seven known universes each with their own physical laws. In the first chapter we have the verse "[All] praise is [due] to Allah, Lord of the worlds"
Its says "worlds" not earth, not the singular world but worlds. Says alot if you pay attention.

Your lack of theistic knowledge, doesn't make other people atheists.