The reality of human organ harvesting in China

IMAGINE being abducted and whisked away to a cell where you spend the next several months or years with no charge or conviction. There, authorities torture you and force you to watch films designed to brainwashin a bid to align your views with those of China’s ruling Communist Party.

WARNING: Disturbing content

Falun Gong protesters simulate a prisoner organ-harvesting in Hong Kong. Picture: Cory Doctorow/FlickrSource:Flickr

‘I COULDN’T BELIEVE IT UNTIL IT HAPPENED TO ME’

"Falun Gong practitioner Jintao Liu, 36, understands why some people might find it hard to believe that the government is carrying out organ harvesting on a mass scale because he previously felt the same way.
Mr Liu, 36, was arrested without charge or conviction and imprisoned for more than two years over his spiritual beliefs in 2006.
Mr Liu said he was haunted by the torture and abuse he suffered during a lengthy stint in a series of Beijing detention centres and labour camps."

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/true-stories/the-reality-of-human-organ-harvesting-in-china/news-story/14d3aa5751c39d6639a1cc5b39f223b7

From the 2nd article (link in 1st paragraph):

"FROM the outside it looks like any other holiday village in China.

But hidden inside one of the region’s picturesque mountains is a dark and forbidding ‘brainwashing centre’ where government officials routinely carry out horrific acts of abuse and torture on Falun Gong practitioners.

Falun Gong - a spiritual meditation based on the guiding principles of “truth, compassion and tolerance” - was outlawed as a “dangerous cult” by the ruling Communist party in 1999 because of its popularity.

The Chinese government has been mercilessly persecuting Falun Gong practitioners ever since by torturing, killing and locking them up in ‘black jails’ — a network of extra-legal labour camps and detention centres established by the Communist Party to detain citizens without charge or conviction."

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/true-stories/inside-chinas-secret-brainwashing-centres-people-only-see-what-the-government-wants-them-to-see/news-story/ff300943426c7dc6b76d5865b911660f

Last edited:

Etagloc

Superstar
Yes I certainly believe it is real....

I have encountered Falun Gong people myself....

and I am disgusted by what is being done to the Falun Gong people. I have had the Falun Gong people themselves approach me and I have seen they are upset and quite disturbed by what is being done to their brothers.

I might not agree with what they believe... but Falun Gong basically comes from traditional Chinese stuff. It is basically a continuation of traditional Chinese stuff.

Personally, I would rather have people follow Falun Gong than be Godless atheists.

The people should be free to follow Falun Gong. As far as I know, how "extreme" are they gonna get? Do some harmless stretches and poses? Do some Tai Chi stuff?

Those people should be talked to and they should be invited to the way of the Lord with wisdom and beautiful preaching! They should not be hurt.

Yes, I feel for those poor Falun Gong people and I wish for them to be left alone. The Chinese government does organ harvesting on Chinese people simply for following Chinese stuff... and throws Muslims into concentration camps. Russia meanwhile promotes the killing and oppression of Sunnis in Syria. The United States might not be perfect but Muslims in the US are generally not being thrown into concentration camps. People need to wake up and stop thinking the Russia-China-Raafidi bloc has some sort of moral authority.

This is exactly why I'm tired of people demonizing Saudi and attacking Saudi. So they are with the US-Israel bloc?

That probably goes back to the (previous) cold war! Were they supposed to have been with the Soviet Union?!

Compared to the godless Communist bloc, the US bloc was the lesser of two evils. I know people from the Soviet Union and my Muslim brother who was from the Soviet Union told me there were classes where they taught atheism to little kids!

People get so up in arms over US imperialism- but they have a double standard when it comes Russian/Soviet/Iranian/Chinese imperialism!

Communism is satanic, according to Karl Marx, and actions by communist atheistic governments such as the above stuff, that they do even to their very own citizens, clearly show that to be true.