The real mark of the beast: quantum financial system

Lyfe

Star
I believe the mark of the beast will have more significance than just something that gives you the means to buy and sell. Thats why I also reject the idea of the RFID being the mark or something that you can take by accident.

I think the mark will be more like a pledge or recognition of another creator/savior/ life giver though being able to buy and sell will be part of it. I also think the mark will be genetic in nature. Something that enables you to go from human to superhuman with perfect ageless immunity to all sickness, disease, and even aging. Kind of like a counterfeit glorified body that is eternal which the saints will receive for following Christ. Maybe some way to receive the beasts dna through recombinant dna and being taken out of the image of God and now being in the image of the beast. The fallen angels created the nephilim that had both human and fallen angel dna so maybe there is a way for humanity to be physically changed with satans dna.

cyt456

Established
I believe the mark of the beast will have more significance than just something that gives you the means to buy and sell. Thats why I also reject the idea of the RFID being the mark or something that you can take by accident.

I think the mark will be more like a pledge or recognition of another creator/savior/ life giver though being able to buy and sell will be part of it. I also think the mark will be genetic in nature. Something that enables you to go from human to superhuman with perfect ageless immunity to all sickness, disease, and even aging. Kind of like a counterfeit glorified body that is eternal which the saints will receive for following Christ. Maybe some way to receive the beasts dna through recombinant dna and being taken out of the image of God and now being in the image of the beast. The fallen angels created the nephilim that had both human and fallen angel dna so maybe there is a way for humanity to be physically changed with satans dna.
Beast of the Bible is always a country or organization rather than a person. Only time will tell.

You are right on the money.

But remember with this comes great revival

Nikōn

Veteran
The financial system (and capitalism as a whole) can be pure evil without being the "mark of the beast", it doesn't have to be.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar

ARose

Established
I believe “the mark” is something more damning than just technology; it will be a mark on the soul, to buy and sell, in or under The Beast.

I think it will be something that emerges in the near future: Worldly people who turn their friends and family in, for wanting to live outside the NWO system, just so they can keep up their frivolous consumption.

If you are willing to point jackbooted thugs to your sibling or patent hiding from the vax gestapo, just so you can buy upgraded phones or new makeup palettes, that will be the true mark on your soul. Perhaps the number is code for a rat-out line.

ARose

Established
Perhaps it is done trans human physical immortality retrofit that will prevent you from having bodily death — at least until the end of the world — and you’re unable to trust and make the transition as God intended us to.

Maybe being damned from taking the mark, is taking an adaptation to where you can’t experience natural death.

Maldarker

Star
The financial system (and capitalism as a whole) can be pure evil without being the "mark of the beast", it doesn't have to be.
As are the other worldly systems none have the best interest of the populous. Probably why the next world wide system will be an amalgamation of them all

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I believe “the mark” is something more damning than just technology; it will be a mark on the soul, to buy and sell, in or under The Beast.

I think it will be something that emerges in the near future: Worldly people who turn their friends and family in, for wanting to live outside the NWO system, just so they can keep up their frivolous consumption.

If you are willing to point jackbooted thugs to your sibling or patent hiding from the vax gestapo, just so you can buy upgraded phones or new makeup palettes, that will be the true mark on your soul. Perhaps the number is code for a rat-out line.
You are posting and posing some powerful questions here... thank you.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
The thing is…people will worship the beast first and then willfully receive the mark of the beast…it is not by deception.
You will know who the anti christ is before the mark comes about because he's the one causing everyone to get it
Yup. There is deception abound, but thats primarily to get us into a certain trance-like state eh? Its true we are in a deceived haze, but a big reason for that is to get us to willfully make the wrong choice when the time comes.

itwasntme

This is a bit too much for me - here I was thinking you were talking about some kind of trading app.

itwasntme

The deception is money. It's like an invisible hand controlling every aspect of our lives and preying on our anxieties and insecurities. Money corrupts the human soul and is the weapon of choice when deceivers are concerned. Money will act as the "foot in the door" for the devil's army and the more inequality we have the more people will resort to extremes. There is a dark side hidden in every one of us waiting to come out and just by reading the news and looking around me I can see that things are coming to a boiling point. Hostile Senate takeovers, riots, food shortages, massive corruption on a global scale, huge defense budgets at the expense of health and climate change, fake news, and the spread of hatred instead of acceptance. These are the signs and I would look to Iran and the Middle East as a turning point in a Global nuclear crisis as well.

Maldarker

Star
The deception is money. It's like an invisible hand controlling every aspect of our lives and preying on our anxieties and insecurities. Money corrupts the human soul and is the weapon of choice when deceivers are concerned. Money will act as the "foot in the door" for the devil's army and the more inequality we have the more people will resort to extremes. There is a dark side hidden in every one of us waiting to come out and just by reading the news and looking around me I can see that things are coming to a boiling point. Hostile Senate takeovers, riots, food shortages, massive corruption on a global scale, huge defense budgets at the expense of health and climate change, fake news, and the spread of hatred instead of acceptance. These are the signs and I would look to Iran and the Middle East as a turning point in a Global nuclear crisis as well.
ordo ab chao