The real mark of the beast: quantum financial system

Maldarker

Star
Let me toss this speculation into the playpen-

"And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy" (Revelation 13:1)

Sounds a bit like this nuclear test-

So perhaps "the mark of the beast" is the tiny bit of radioactivity we all carry in our bodies from tests like that and from Chernobyl?
And perhaps it marks us out as a "failed species" because of the weapons of mass destruction we seem obsessed with, and the clock is ticking down for us?
"The time has come for judging the dead.. and for destroying those who destroy the earth" (Revelation 11:18 )

Umm nope! Dude seriously? Funny to think but no.

Lurking009

Veteran
You could’ve stopped at “That’s not the biblical mark of the beast”.
No need to explain further after that
Your "huh?" response indicated you did not understand my post, so that's why I asked. Had I only said "That's not the mark", it doesn't explain or present Biblical evidence to support the statement. In the case of a Biblical issue, the Bible should be used.

Last edited:

Tidal

Star
Worship of the beast and the resulting mark is an unforgivable sin which results in eternal punishment. Once accepted and received, you CANNOT work yourself out of it.

Perhaps the way people behave marks them down as Beasts such as worthless criminals, perverts, liars, corrupt politicians etc-

"Ungodly...These men blaspheme in matters they do not understand. They are like brute beasts, creatures of instinct, born only to be caught and destroyed.." (2 Peter 2:12)

Lurking009

Veteran
Perhaps the way people behave marks them down as Beasts such as worthless criminals, perverts, liars, corrupt politicians etc-

"Ungodly...These men blaspheme in matters they do not understand. They are like brute beasts, creatures of instinct, born only to be caught and destroyed.." (2 Peter 2:12)
... or maybe it's exactly what the Bible says it is. Revelation reveals a specific timeline of events which accompany the mark and explains the mark. While we may not be far enough in the timeline to comprehend the details clearly, Christians shouldn't go beyond the Bible and create wild theories to fill in the blanks themselves. It's not a game. Anyone can study the Bible to understand the truth and know what to look for as time rolls on.

You said: "So perhaps "the mark of the beast" is the tiny bit of radioactivity we all carry in our bodies from tests like that and from Chernobyl?"

Using your logic: If all people have radioactivity bits and the mark is radioactive bits, then not a single person will escape eternal punishment and ALL are lost. That's not logical or biblical, so it's not the truth. It's also not useful or beneficial.

Last edited:

Tidal

Star
..Revelation reveals a specific timeline of events which accompany the mark and explains the mark.
Using your logic: If all people have radioactivity bits and the mark is radioactive bits, then not a single person will escape eternal punishment and ALL are lost..

1- Nobody knows what the mark is exactly, but if you alone know, please enlighten us poor dumb shmucks..:)
2- Speculation is FUN, so to speculate further, perhaps some people have God-tweaked DNA and are immune to radioactivity and therefore don't carry the mark of the beast..:)

Maes17

Superstar
Your "huh?" response indicated you did not understand my post, so that's why I asked. Had I only said "That's not the mark", it doesn't explain or present Biblical evidence to support the statement. In the case of a Biblical issue, the Bible should be used.
Thanks for explaining

Lurking009

Veteran
1- Nobody knows what the mark is exactly, but if you alone know, please enlighten us poor dumb shmucks..:)
2- Speculation is FUN, so to speculate further, perhaps some people have God-tweaked DNA and are immune to radioactivity and therefore don't carry the mark of the beast..
Show me where I have claimed such a thing. I'll wait.

If you cared about bible study, you would know what the mark is NOT, including 'a bit of Chernobyl radiation' within every person on the planet. God via the Bible has overruled your fun speculation.

2- Speculation is FUN, so to speculate further, perhaps some people have God-tweaked DNA and are immune to radioactivity and therefore don't carry the mark of the beast..:)

The “mark” implies, in the Bible that people get it due to their BEHAVIOR- not as some passive recipient. To allude to the idea that the mark is something anyone could just passively “get” may be “fun,” but it’s entirely off the mark. No pun intended.

Maldarker

Star
That's the spirit mate, laugh off the idea that we've all got a bit of Chernobyl radiation in us which might be the mark of the beast..:)
I'm laughing at your fallacy...you forget that you need a known one world leader and that mark is his beast sys mark....so no pun but your missing the MARK ;)

Tidal

Star
I'm laughing at your fallacy...you forget that you need a known one world leader and that mark is his beast sys mark....so no pun but your missing the MARK ;)

If you're talking about the Antichrist, does he somehow tie into 666?

Myst

Hi everyone. Bringing this discussion back to the original post, because I feel it's VERY important to discuss in a very serious way!

The original link was scrubbed nearly immediately, and likely with good reason, as it contained some VERY revealing information. And it's THAT information that needs discussing, IMO.

I've found the original site archived online, hope this link is allowed here, since I am new to posting here, I'll give it a try: https://archive.li/RCGlh

The original site went into a bit more depth (at first) when I first read it, and it seems to have been censored somewhat, as what is available for viewing at the archived link above is a rather condensed version, yet still gives much of the original information. Rather telling tho, since what it appears to me anyway is that the author of the site 'may have' been contacted and told to by someone to censor the content and perhaps it wasn't censored to their liking, and the whole page was pulled. At any rate, that just tells me that it's a truth hitting too close to home for some. The comments section is very interesting as well, and gives some much needed clarification in various areas as well.

It's very late here atm, and I need to be up for an appt tomorrow (thursday) lol today actually. I'll check back in later and hopefully continue this discussion with anyone interested.

One thing I'd like to discuss as well as the rest already mentioned, is the fact that Trump has mentioned in various places that he is excited about working with his 'team', which includes ... 'the Alliance', the 'white hats', the Junta, and some others that have been mentioned as well. It's been alluded to by others who support Trump that perhaps we'll be seeing a return of JFK Jr, and Q, and not to be surprised at seeing some others that we've thought of as dead, who really are not.. and the name Diana has been slipped out as well. o_O

Trump seems VERY excited about the new direction his 'team' is going in. And I seriously have to wonder... Because... if this Quantum Financial System (QFS) is everything it 'seems' to be, aka the same thing as what is to do with St. Germaine and that 'Alliance', monetary system, the 'oath' that will be required for ALL humanity to participate, and etc.. then.... it seems to me.. that Trump very likely has been caught up in the very same biblical deception re the mark of the second beast (as fully explained at the above link) we've all been warned NOT to get caught up in at all.

Am I wrong in thinking that?? Would Trump? Could Trump? Sigh... Possibly... o_O

Until later...

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Hi @Myst

I couldn’t help wondering about the above as well…

cyt456

Established
I think the mark of the beast has come and went. Whats the Bible actually say?

That no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark or the name of the beast or the number of his name. (Rev 13:17)

How is this not the barcode?
View attachment 54674View attachment 54675View attachment 54676

When is the last time you have seen a product without a barcode, anywhere?

Do you have a soda by you? How about a bag of chips? See if you can find any product in your home that doesn't have a barcode.

For several decades now none have been able to buy or sell a product without this mark.
you don’t need a barcode to buy and sell at a yard sale. It will be a new digital currency that only the ones take the MOB will have access to it

Last edited:

SeekerofTruth

Rookie
I don't know if an experience I had was meant to trap me into the economic system (the Beast?) but it's worth mentioning-

I was in my bank (Lloyds) making a minor transaction a few years ago and the woman clerk said with a smile- "Oh dear, I see you haven't got a Credit card, never mind, we'll soon fix you up with one."
I replied, smiling back- "I don't need one, i've never needed one, I simply use my Debit card to pay for things in shops and to draw money out if I need it"
She seemed slightly shocked and said as if she took pity on me- "But EVERYONE needs a Credit card nowadays, don't worry, i'll fix you up with one, you've got nothing to lose by having one"
So I said "Okay" so's not to hurt her feelings, and sat for 20 minutes while she tapped away on her keyboard to 'fix me up' with one.
When it arrived through the post a few days later I cut it up and binned it just as I'd always intended..:)
Someone gets paid to sell credit cards...