The real mark of the beast: quantum financial system

Mini Contini

Established
I pretty much think the cryptocurrency system that uses body activity data is the mark of the beast, as the patent contains the number 666. https://patentscope.wipo.int/search/en/detail.jsf?docId=WO2020060606
The question is, how will this system be implemented in the human body? Is it added to the current or upcoming vaccine that will be activated by 5G, for example?
Or is it going to be a microchip with which you can make contactless payments, for instance? This technology started in 2018 in Sweden.
It reminds me of this biblical verse: https://biblehub.com/revelation/13-17.htm

I pretty much think the cryptocurrency system that uses body activity data is the mark of the beast, as the patent contains the number 666. https://patentscope.wipo.int/search/en/detail.jsf?docId=WO2020060606
The question is, how will this system be implemented in the human body? Is it added to the current or upcoming vaccine that will be activated by 5G, for example?
Or is it going to be a microchip with which you can make contactless payments, for instance? This technology started in 2018 in Sweden.
Yeah - I believe this to be more likely vs. the idea of it simply being about banking system as the banks/money lenders were around pre- Revelation. That’s not to say usury isn’t criminal - I think it is - but I do believe Revelation to be pretty literal and not just symbolic of this or that.

We already have people on Twitter bragging about being “vaxxed” or “vaxxers” and the “freedoms” they now enjoy...

Tidal

Star
Incidentally my bank (Lloyds) which I mentioned earlier is seriously perverted, I'd have switched to another bank but they're all just as bad, here's one of Lloyds adverts showing a homo proposing "marriage" to his boyfriend-

Tidal

Star
Jesus goes ballistic because they've turned the Jerusalem temple into a mall of moneymen and tradesmen-

Tidal

Star
But dear sweet little old Joe can't possibly be the Beast can he?..:)
Oh wait-
"Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light." (2 Cor 11:13/14)

Maes17

Superstar
Barcodes, money, credit, etc.
It’s all there in some shape or form. The beast perhaps is truly on grid living

Kaya

Rookie
The nummer 666 is symbolic.
666 in the bible is something unholy, number 6 in the bible is symbolic for unholy i think.
there is also number 144000 in the bible, holy numbers, gods choosen people.
Look here: split 144000/6= 24000
24000/6= 4000
4000/6= 666,6666667
6 splits three times with 144000...
Think about that! ;)

Mini Contini

Established
The nummer 666 is symbolic.
666 in the bible is something unholy, number 6 in the bible is symbolic for unholy i think.
there is also number 144000 in the bible, holy numbers, gods choosen people.
Look here: split 144000/6= 24000
24000/6= 4000
4000/6= 666,6666667
6 splits three times with 144000...
Think about that! ;)
The number 6 is also considered as being the number of chaos/imperfection, right? Since it is the day/year before God started the day/year of rest and completed the creation of the world (7).

TokiEl

Superstar
Rev 16 1Then I heard a loud voice from the temple saying to the seven angels, “Go, pour out on the earth the seven bowls of God’s wrath.”

2So the first angel went and poured out his bowl on the earth, and loathsome, malignant sores broke out on those who had the mark of the beast and worshiped its image.

Eventually loathsome malignant sores will break out on those who received the mark of the beast.

So did they receive some sort of injection ?

Tidal

Star
Come to think of it, perhaps Biden deliberately puts on a phoney "doddery" front to try to fool us into thinking he's harmless, but is really a very shrewd customer.
Senator Pat Geary was like that in Godfather 2, playing a simpleton in public, but behind it he was an intelligent grasping politician-

Lurking009

Veteran
Satan mimics and mocks the things of God, so the mark could be a spiritual seal of ownership that mimics God's spiritual seal of ownership. There is nothing I've read that indicates it HAS to be a physical man-made item. Either way, we know it will accompany specific false signs and wonders, and worship of the beast [Rev 13:11-18, 14:9-11].

I'm not saying a chip is/is not the mark. What with deception and all of that, it seems wise to keep an open mind just in case it turns out to be something no one has speculated.

Lurking009

Veteran
Honestly, I think the mark of the beast is on grid living. Credit, social security, partaking in the rat race.

We’re slowly breaking away from that type of living ourselves. The wife and I pull in good money together, but I used my credit to go all in with building a home gym, laying the foundation for a garden/food. We’re trying our hand at cucumbers, tomatoes and a peach tree.

So far it’s been well worth the effort. We’re almost done paying back the debt, after that I want to start setting up to live comfortably as we can without struggle. We’re not planning on making a full blown jump from the get go. But we need to get away from this corrupt system
That's not the Biblical mark of the beast. Worship of the beast and the resulting mark is an unforgivable sin which results in eternal punishment. Once accepted and received, you CANNOT work yourself out of it. Building a home gym and growing tomatoes will not erase being marked by satan.

Rev 14:9 And another angel, a third one, followed them, saying with a loud voice, “If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives a mark on his forehead or upon his hand, 10 he also will drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is mixed in full strength in the cup of His anger; and he will be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb. 11 “And the smoke of their torment goes up forever and ever; and they have no rest day and night, those who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name.”

Rev 19:20 And the beast was seized, and with him the false prophet who performed the signs in his presence, by which he deceived those who had received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image;

Rev 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given to them. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of the testimony of Jesus and because of the word of God, and those who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received the mark upon their forehead and upon their hand;

There is no coming back from the Biblical mark of the beast.

MP3D

Established
You didn’t even talk about what the mark represents. People..and that means everyone on the earth..all the small and the great. The rich and the poor. The free man and the slave are to be given a mark on their right hand or forehead...the reason for this is so no one can buy or sell without it.

That mark will have the name of the beast or the number of his name 666. The beast will be an actual person..we don’t know who he is yet, but I would think to take his mark..with his name..you’d have to know who he was in the first place. There is a time in the Bible when he will be revealed and that’s when he breaks the treaty with the Jews, walks into their temple and proclaims himself God...so we are a ways off from the actual mark of the beast.
yeah keep pushing it back, haha. im not trying to mock, but this seems to always be the case. if prophecy doesnt pan out on the date predicted in your playbook, just move the chains.

Maldarker

Star
yeah keep pushing it back, haha. im not trying to mock, but this seems to always be the case. if prophecy doesnt pan out on the date predicted in your playbook, just move the chains.
No date was ever predicted for the end times no one but the FATHER knows the appointed time. Anyone saying otherwise is a liar.

MP3D

Established
No date was ever predicted for the end times no one but the FATHER knows the appointed time. Anyone saying otherwise is a liar.
my point exactly, although "end times" to me is just awaking to the next density of consciousness. different for everyone, so of course no time would be appointed.

Maldarker

Star
No date was ever predicted for the end times no one but the FATHER knows the appointed time. (Like i said prior) ....what date predicted in the playbook? And when you move the chains you advance to an end zone eventually...So who's predicting a date? some dude on youtube? if so run.

Maes17

Superstar
That's not the Biblical mark of the beast. Worship of the beast and the resulting mark is an unforgivable sin which results in eternal punishment. Once accepted and received, you CANNOT work yourself out of it. Building a home gym and growing tomatoes will not erase being marked by satan.

Rev 14:9 And another angel, a third one, followed them, saying with a loud voice, “If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives a mark on his forehead or upon his hand, 10 he also will drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is mixed in full strength in the cup of His anger; and he will be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb. 11 “And the smoke of their torment goes up forever and ever; and they have no rest day and night, those who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name.”

Rev 19:20 And the beast was seized, and with him the false prophet who performed the signs in his presence, by which he deceived those who had received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image;

Rev 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given to them. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of the testimony of Jesus and because of the word of God, and those who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received the mark upon their forehead and upon their hand;

There is no coming back from the Biblical mark of the beast.
Huh?

Tidal

Star
Let me toss this speculation into the playpen-

"And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy" (Revelation 13:1)

Sounds a bit like this nuclear test-

So perhaps "the mark of the beast" is the tiny bit of radioactivity we all carry in our bodies from tests like that and from Chernobyl?
And perhaps it marks us out as a "failed species" because of the weapons of mass destruction we seem obsessed with, and the clock is ticking down for us?
"The time has come for judging the dead.. and for destroying those who destroy the earth" (Revelation 11:18 )