The real mark of the beast: quantum financial system

I don't know or agree with everything that says but this is a very good perspective. Although there are religious references, I think it's not a religious discussion. General discussion is right.

...The rules of the cabal
Lucifer and his armies are required to work within a specific set of rules.
This is very important.
The rules are a body of spiritual principles that they must follow in order to be allowed to exist. If they don’t closely follow these benevolent spiritual principles and forces, they can’t achieve their goals.
In other words, unless we give them our permission, they cannot achieve what they set out to do.
...The idea of a worldwide RFID chip being forcefully implanted into every single person doesn’t follow the very laws that the dark cabal must follow.

...The first beast, also called the beast of the sea, is the one associated with the Antichrist system. This is the system we’ve been living under for hundreds of years. It’s the all-to-familiar system of oppression, fear, debt and slavery.
But it’s not this beast that gives the mark.
The second beast, the beast of the earth, the false prophet system which is also called The Alliance, is the one that gives the mark. This beast is a system that represents hope, wealth and power to the people.

...But throwing out the term “mark of the beast” over RFID chip implants completely cheapens the MASSIVE and world-wide event that is going to be the true mark.
The real mark will be based upon Biblical truth and actual historical events leading up to a worldwide quantum currency reset.

...NESARA and GESARA will create an entirely new system of worldwide currency that’s fully transparent, backed by gold, not governed by bankers and runs on the blockchain, an un-hackable, ledger-driven accounting of every transaction ever made. This offers full transparancy and privacy, and is 100% traceable.

...The people in the United States are the ones in most danger for signing this oath and accepting these funds, which is the mark of the beast. Those in the US will be first, and probably won’t realize that within a few days, or weeks, after they accept, the entire world will be on the exact same system.

Lisa

Superstar
You didn’t even talk about what the mark represents. People..and that means everyone on the earth..all the small and the great. The rich and the poor. The free man and the slave are to be given a mark on their right hand or forehead...the reason for this is so no one can buy or sell without it.

That mark will have the name of the beast or the number of his name 666. The beast will be an actual person..we don’t know who he is yet, but I would think to take his mark..with his name..you’d have to know who he was in the first place. There is a time in the Bible when he will be revealed and that’s when he breaks the treaty with the Jews, walks into their temple and proclaims himself God...so we are a ways off from the actual mark of the beast.

You didn’t even talk about what the mark represents.
Here’s what they plan on doing with it for every citizen who signs a personal contract with the new Alliance:
  • Forgive all mortgage, bank debt and credit card debt due to the cabal’s illegal banking and government activities
  • Eliminate the Federal Reserve system
  • Abolish income taxes
  • Abolish the IRS
  • Create flat-rate, non-essential “new items only” sales tax revenue to fund the new government
  • Drastically increase benefits to senior citizens
  • Return true Constitutional Law to all citizens and courts
  • Establish new presidential and congressional elections within 120 days of NESARA’s announcement
  • Create new US treasury currency, the “rainbow currency” — one backed by gold, silver, platinum and other precious metals
  • End the bankruptcy of the United States initiated by Franklin D. Roosevelt in 1933
  • Stop all special interest groups
  • Closely monitor the validity of elections
  • Establish worldwide peace — US troops will be brought home from around the world as peace is declared; in alignment with the Constitution, there will be no standing armies, and that will be permanently observed
  • Release enormous sums of money for humanitarian purposes
  • Enable the release of thousands of suppressed technologies currently being withheld from the public under the guise of national security — this includes free energy devices, antigravity devices, and sonic healing machines (6,000 technologies will be released initially, followed by the release of more than 60,000 technologies)
  • Initiate the first phase of worldwide prosperity distribution of vast wealth that has been accumulating for hundreds of years
this contract.

The beast will be an actual person..
source?

so we are a ways off from the actual mark of the beast.
corona, bill gates, fed, trillion dollars... a way of?

Lisa

Superstar
The Bible is the source for the prophecy on the mark of the beast. People can say its all sorts of things...like you just did...but in reality it will be a mark that everyone will have to take, to buy and sell. Pretty strong incentive to take the mark, but once you do, you totally forfeit any chance to be forgiven sins and be with God forever. You will not be forgiven taking the mark and will spend eternity in the lake of fire where there is weeping and gnashing of teeth.

The mark of the beast is from an actual person, the antichrist who is the beast and he will be the world leader who no one can fight with and he will require all people to take the mark. It will have his name or the number of his name 666..so if you have his name or number on you..your his.

Last edited:

Helioform

Star
"NESARA" was being promoted by internet new age flakes for over 20 years. And they have nothing to back up their claims.

The chip, the vaccination quantum dot tattoo (the mark itself, the Bible says it is going to be an "engraving" on the skin) and the whole biometric system is being pushed by billionaires such as Bill Gates, and influential organizations such as the UN, Gavi, Microsoft, Rockefeller Foundation etc.

Who do you think is more likely to succeed?

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
I am not saying there will be no mark. I say, the mark is not just about chip and 5g tracking. In the next stage , the mark will include a contract (that promises the world kingdom).

No. A system, a movement, a spiritual mastermind.
Biblically speaking...the mark will come about as an act of worship for one human being.

You didn’t even talk about what the mark represents. People..and that means everyone on the earth..all the small and the great. The rich and the poor. The free man and the slave are to be given a mark on their right hand or forehead...the reason for this is so no one can buy or sell without it.

That mark will have the name of the beast or the number of his name 666. The beast will be an actual person..we don’t know who he is yet, but I would think to take his mark..with his name..you’d have to know who he was in the first place. There is a time in the Bible when he will be revealed and that’s when he breaks the treaty with the Jews, walks into their temple and proclaims himself God...so we are a ways off from the actual mark of the beast.

Look at the number!!! Look at who’s filing!!!

Lisa

Superstar
Ya, I see the number...and? Is Bill Gates the antichrist? We don’t know right now. The mark will have either the beasts name or the number of his name and it will be on your forehead or right hand...that could mean any number of things. Is the mark displaying the name of the beast or 666 on your forehead or your right hand...thereby branding you for all the world to see who’s side you’re on, possible a tattoo like I think it will be. Or is it more discreet that in the technology that’s been injected into you...something under the skin that has in it the name of the beast or the number 666. I happen to believe that it will be the name or 666 displayed for all the world to see on our right hand or forehead because after all he does want to be worshipped.

SueDat

We’ve had cell phone in our hands fir a very long time that have represented the mark of the beast. We cannot say what exactly the mark of the best is. No one knows. If it were that easy, we would have all of the answers. Man cannot decipher what it will be. It’s something that will happen and intuition will tell you whether it’s right or wrong. Your discernment is what will tell you which way to go with whatever it is. Scaring people not to do something isn’t the way to go. Each of us have our own intuition aka our God-sense that will lead us where to go. We can choose whether to or not to listen.
I, personally, do not intuitively sense anything wrong with the quantum financial system. I don’t see anything wrong with it whatsoever. If it happens, we will see which way I go due to my own intuition.
The good thing is God sees our hearts. He sees the real, true us. And he is a loving & forgiving God. He doesn’t punish people. We punish ourselves with guilt & not letting things go. True happiness & holiness is living in the present moment being grateful for everything. We’re told not to fear the future because the future doesn’t exist. The only time that exists is now, and the way you feel right now is what will determine how tomorrow will be for you. Don’t concern yourself with a system that isn’t even in play. You’re allowing the only real time you have (now) to waste away when thinking about the future. Besides, you attract what you believe. If you believe in fear, you’ll attract more to fear.

I don’t believe the QFS is a bad thing. I believe the intentions of it is amazing!

Tidal

Star
I don't know if an experience I had was meant to trap me into the economic system (the Beast?) but it's worth mentioning-

I was in my bank (Lloyds) making a minor transaction a few years ago and the woman clerk said with a smile- "Oh dear, I see you haven't got a Credit card, never mind, we'll soon fix you up with one."
I replied, smiling back- "I don't need one, i've never needed one, I simply use my Debit card to pay for things in shops and to draw money out if I need it"
She seemed slightly shocked and said as if she took pity on me- "But EVERYONE needs a Credit card nowadays, don't worry, i'll fix you up with one, you've got nothing to lose by having one"
So I said "Okay" so's not to hurt her feelings, and sat for 20 minutes while she tapped away on her keyboard to 'fix me up' with one.
When it arrived through the post a few days later I cut it up and binned it just as I'd always intended..:)

Maes17

Superstar
I don't know if an experience I had was meant to trap me into the economic system (the Beast?) but it's worth mentioning-

I was in my bank (Lloyds) making a minor transaction a few years ago and the woman clerk said with a smile- "Oh dear, I see you haven't got a Credit card, never mind, we'll soon fix you up with one."
I replied, smiling back- "I don't need one, i've never needed one, I simply use my Debit card to pay for things in shops and to draw money out if I need it"
She seemed slightly shocked and said as if she took pity on me- "But EVERYONE needs a Credit card nowadays, don't worry, i'll fix you up with one, you've got nothing to lose by having one"
So I said "Okay" so's not to hurt her feelings, and sat for 20 minutes while she tapped away on her keyboard to 'fix me up' with one.
When it arrived through the post a few days later I cut it up and binned it just as I'd always intended..:)
I took out some unsecured loans to buy a bunch of household items. After we paid them back. Well I still owe like $600 left. But I rely soley on cash or debit now.

I stopped caring about credit during the whole covid lockdown

Maes17

Superstar
We’ve had cell phone in our hands fir a very long time that have represented the mark of the beast. We cannot say what exactly the mark of the best is. No one knows. If it were that easy, we would have all of the answers. Man cannot decipher what it will be. It’s something that will happen and intuition will tell you whether it’s right or wrong. Your discernment is what will tell you which way to go with whatever it is. Scaring people not to do something isn’t the way to go. Each of us have our own intuition aka our God-sense that will lead us where to go. We can choose whether to or not to listen.
I, personally, do not intuitively sense anything wrong with the quantum financial system. I don’t see anything wrong with it whatsoever. If it happens, we will see which way I go due to my own intuition.
The good thing is God sees our hearts. He sees the real, true us. And he is a loving & forgiving God. He doesn’t punish people. We punish ourselves with guilt & not letting things go. True happiness & holiness is living in the present moment being grateful for everything. We’re told not to fear the future because the future doesn’t exist. The only time that exists is now, and the way you feel right now is what will determine how tomorrow will be for you. Don’t concern yourself with a system that isn’t even in play. You’re allowing the only real time you have (now) to waste away when thinking about the future. Besides, you attract what you believe. If you believe in fear, you’ll attract more to fear.

I don’t believe the QFS is a bad thing. I believe the intentions of it is amazing!
Honestly, I think the mark of the beast is on grid living. Credit, social security, partaking in the rat race.

We’re slowly breaking away from that type of living ourselves. The wife and I pull in good money together, but I used my credit to go all in with building a home gym, laying the foundation for a garden/food. We’re trying our hand at cucumbers, tomatoes and a peach tree.

So far it’s been well worth the effort. We’re almost done paying back the debt, after that I want to start setting up to live comfortably as we can without struggle. We’re not planning on making a full blown jump from the get go. But we need to get away from this corrupt system

Daze

Superstar
I think the mark of the beast has come and went. Whats the Bible actually say?

That no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark or the name of the beast or the number of his name. (Rev 13:17)

How is this not the barcode?
bc1.jpgbc2.jpgbc3.jpg

When is the last time you have seen a product without a barcode, anywhere?

Do you have a soda by you? How about a bag of chips? See if you can find any product in your home that doesn't have a barcode.

For several decades now none have been able to buy or sell a product without this mark.

130713wdydi

Rookie
I think the mark of the beast has come and went. Whats the Bible actually say?

That no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark or the name of the beast or the number of his name. (Rev 13:17)

How is this not the barcode?
View attachment 54674View attachment 54675View attachment 54676

When is the last time you have seen a product without a barcode, anywhere?

Do you have a soda by you? How about a bag of chips? See if you can find any product in your home that doesn't have a barcode.

For several decades now none have been able to buy or sell a product without this mark.
Let me show you a logical fallacy in your statement. The mark could also be cash, according to your logic. Both coins and notes have the image of a president/ other famous figure and a number on it. Without cash, we cannot buy/sell.

130713wdydi

Rookie
I'm not here to debate anything. My original point stands, i believe it to be the barcode.
Pretty much everyone here knows I'm not Christian to begin with so why would i want to argue this? I don't.
I'm not here to argue either so I am sorry if you felt that way. Just wanted to point out something I noticed...

A Freeman

Superstar
The "beast" is the Babylonian market SYSTEM of buying and selling, that we have created and which most cannot envision living without.

In a word it is MATERIALISM (mammon).

The beast system consists of everything mentioned in this thread: the banking/financial system, which runs on unlawful usury, the legal system (Babylonian/Roman), which uses corporate fictions to usurp power over us (through the products that bear their names, the jobs to which people are enslaved, and the corporate fictional governments and corporate fictional organized religions used to control and manipulate the people into abiding by the system of rules, legislation, policies, rites, rituals and "codes", etc.) and even the medical industrial complex, which uses the irrational fear of human death as a means of mind-control.

The beast system, with its throw-it-away consumerism, is destroying the planet. We make things (e.g. packaging) designed to immediately be thrown away, and even engineer into products both "planned obsolescence" and "perceived obsolescence" instead of building things to last. We ship things cross-country, across continents and across the oceans and the world just to keep them moving from place to place, instead of making what we need when and where we need it. The amount of waste unnecessarily generated is not only mind-boggling but completely unsustainable.

The beast system has very steadily worked towards a centralized form of government and a centralized credit system for decades, with financial and credit rating systems, social credit systems and the upcoming medical credit system, which will likely keep people from buying and/or selling basic necessities without receiving a vaccine and/or some arbitrary and ever-changing means of testing.

Bar codes help track inventory, as items are shipped all over the world. Personal credit and online banking helps track every single financial transaction one makes. Cell phones and social media provide the so-called intelligence services with the data-scavenging goldmine they never dreamed possible, providing real-time intel, geo-location, known-associates, future plans, personal thoughts, etc. And of course a medical passport would be even more encompassing, and almost assuredly be backed with an RFID chip for anyone foolish enough to agree to be vaccinated.

ALL of these various sub-systems are part of the beast system, which is fed with our tax dollars, pounds, euros, shekels, etc. They are ALL man-made (human) systems that were built on and thrive upon fear and materialism/greed. And the entire system is now protected with military might and policing power, paid for with our fear and taxes.

Man (humans) was created on the 6th day, and all out-of-control humans think about is themselves (spiritual matters are foreign to the human), which is how the entire beast system was built (666 -- man, man, man). From the above description, it should be self-evident why we are warned that we have all been part of the beast system, and have helped feed it, so that it has become the monster it is today, capable of devouring men.

Revelation 13:16-18
13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark (Deutsch) in their right hand, or in their foreheads (Marx-ism):
13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of its name.
13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of man (created 6th. day); and its number [is] Six hundred threescore [and] six (man, man, man).

It should likewise be self-evident that the evil power behind the beast system (materialism/mammon) is Lucifer/Satan/Iblis, which is why anyone hoping to survive Judgment Day MUST come out of that system.

Faith (trust in God) and fear are polar opposites and thus mutually exclusive.

Anyone who isn't striving with all of their heart, mind, soul and strength to reinstate The Law our Creator gave us to protect us from all of this evil, cannot escape the mark of the beast. Read Revelation 14-15.

One either has Father's Name and His Law written IN their foreheads (minds) or they have the mark of the beast written IN their foreheads (minds) instead. One CANNOT serve both God and materialism.

For reference and to give this simple concept "teeth", the Achilles' Heel of this "new" world order, with its one-world government tyranny, is its fraudulent and unlawful man-made legislation, which is expressly prohibited under The Law that God gave us. Get rid of ALL of these fraudulent and unlawful made-up rules, and their entire house of cards WILL fall, exactly as our Creator has PROMISED.

Last edited: