The Rapture

TokiEl

Superstar
30 And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved?​

31 And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.​

32 And they spake unto him the word of the Lord, and to all that were in his house.​
Don't forget the bold part.

Hear Him and comply.

Moreaboutyou

Established
When he was on the cross, Jesus declared the penalty for our sins to be paid in full. All we need to do is accept that, and be saved. The Bible literally says, "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved."

You don't need to be a scholar to understand that, do you? :)

The gospel message is simple, but the Bible can take some study. Start with salvation and the rest will be revealed through study and prayer.
You are so right! It is beautifully simple. I very much like the way you teach. I praise God for your wisdom. Thank you for sharing

Moreaboutyou

Established
Oh pardon me,
I’m not an enlightened Jesuit or a Rhodes scholar.
My Adams Synchrological Chart or Map of History book is large, and gathering dust in a corner by a bookshelf in my hallway.

You are far too intelligent to bother with the likes of me, so how about you ignore me?
I don’t like you, so I would appreciate it if you would not respond to the stupid things I write.

Thank you, and good day sir!
Don't take offense, we are all here to learn. If you are going to tell people not to respond to your opinions please don't comment on my posts. We are here to learn and people will question you on my posts. We love you, we accept you. Let's keep moving.

Thunderian

Superstar
Jews are just one or two of the 12 tribes... Judah and Benjamin.

Ten tribes were scattered throughout the world a long time ago.

12 x 12 000 are all blameless Christians... whether they be Greek or Jew.
Why do you think the Bible says there will be 12,000 from each Israelite tribe, if that won't actually be the case?

TokiEl

Superstar
You are so right! It is beautifully simple. I very much like the way you teach. I praise God for your wisdom. Thank you for sharing
It's not so simple.

One still has to strive to enter through the narrow gate into eternal life.

Jesus said that.

Moreaboutyou

Established
In the Script there are 144 000 who are described as blameless. So according to God there are such persons as holy and blameless.

Now you might not agree with this... but at the end of the day God's words stand.
I respect your opinion. I think we are blameless in the eyes of God through the blood of Christ. Not by our works. But we can agree to disagree <3

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
Why do you think the Bible says there will be 12,000 from each Israelite tribe, if that won't actually be the case?
Ten tribes were taken captive by Assyria over 2500 years ago and displaced beyond Euphrates and eventually scattered throughout the world. You could actually be an Israelite for all you know.

TokiEl

Superstar
I respect your opinion. I think we are blameless in the eyes of God through the blood of christ. Not by our works. But we can agree to disagree <3
If you are one of the 144 000 you are blameless in the eyes of God.

What makes them blameless ?

They are living imitations of Jesus Christ himself.

They hear comply and follow Him.

Thunderian

Superstar
Ten tribes were taken captive by Assyria over 2500 years ago and displaced beyond Euphrates and eventually scattered throughout the world. You could actually be an Israelite for all you know.
That doesn't address my question at all.

Thunderian

Superstar
It's not so simple.

One still has to strive to enter through the narrow gate into eternal life.

Jesus said that.
So far, you have told us that when God say "all", he doesn't really mean all, and that when he says "Jew", he doesn't really mean Jew. Now you're saying that when God says we're saved, we really aren't.

Denying the word of God is a hallmark of Satan, as is sowing doubt and confusion among Christians. Why are you so casual about it?

TokiEl

Superstar
So far, you have told us that when God say "all", he doesn't really mean all, and that when he says "Jew", he doesn't really mean Jew. Now you're saying that when God says we're saved, we really aren't.

Denying the word of God is a hallmark of Satan, as is sowing doubt and confusion among Christians. Why are you so casual about it?
Jesus Christ whom you claim to believe in said... Many will not make it.

Now since many believe in JC and many will not make it... we got a problem.

Why don't many make it ?

Thunderian

Superstar
Are you sure you're not playing dumb ?

Every time you never understand what i'm saying... how is this even possible ?
Maybe you don't understand the question.

Why does the word of God take the trouble of naming each of the twelve tribes that the 144,000 are drawn from, if ten of them no longer exist, and the 144,000 aren't Jews anyway? Can you give us some thoughts on that?

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Jesus Christ whom you claim to believe in said... Many will not make it.

Now since many believe in JC and many will not make it... we got a problem.

Why don't many make it ?
Matthew 7

The Narrow Gate

(Luke 13:22-30)

13Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide isthe gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: 14Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Jesus is the narrow gate. A person who trusts in him as your saviour has entered through that narrow gate. Those who trust in their own righteousness (which may well turn out to be filthy rags) will have tragically have chosen the broad road to destruction.

TokiEl

Superstar
Maybe you don't understand the question.

Why does the word of God take the trouble of naming each of the twelve tribes that the 144,000 are drawn from, if ten of them no longer exist, and the 144,000 aren't Jews anyway? Can you give us some thoughts on that?
God knows where the ten tribes went and who are from those tribes.

God even keeps records and books in Heaven.

They are not lost to Him.

TokiEl

Superstar
Matthew 7

The Narrow Gate

(Luke 13:22-30)

13Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide isthe gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: 14Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Jesus is the narrow gate. A person who trusts in him as your saviour has entered through that narrow gate. Those who trust in their own righteousness (which may well turn out to be filthy rags) will have tragically have chosen the broad road to destruction.
But how can a believer in God not trust God ?

That doesn't make any sense.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
But how can a believer in God not trust God ?

That doesn't make any sense.
If you are saved, you know it. It's how it is.

Perfect love casts out fear. I trust Jesus with my eternity and try to live each day for Him by the power of the Holy Spirit.