The Randonautica App sending teenagers to find a suitcase w a dead body in it and more

Stephania

Star
Thank you, elsebet. :)
I have a ways to go, but I'm on the right path.
My fear/fascination with aliens lead me back (to God).
After reading here, watching vids etc. It's clear they are demons.
In my works I've been good, its my faith that needs building.
This supernatural stuff is scary....
I have a feeling you will have gone a long ways when your handle isn't in outer space but earth, if you have a problem worshipping aliens/demons. Just a thought...
Yes it is scary with no God.. and you won't find Him in the alien doctrines. And if you do.. it's not the god you think..
Aliens/demons/what have you.. are created beings in this universe. Just like everything else. They are not the CREATOR. And everything in this universe has a birth/life/death cycle.. even in space. Stars burn out and die. Nothing on the earth or in space is eternal without the true Creator.
God also says in Isaiah that He creates the evil and the good- the darkness and the light. (If you want to talk to me about this more pls PM me.. because I want the thread to stay focused on this app )

Last edited:

Maes17

Superstar
I completely agree.

Thanks @elsbet :)

Again agree. And the most wicked thing of all is that they are tempting enough to try by naive people because of the sense of 'mystery' about it. Unfortunately.. it is leading them to the wrong mystery.. the one of inequity. Not godliness.(to quote the Bible on mysteries there are 2 very different ones.) Sorry, don't know your religious beliefs.. but am sure if you believe in demons you prob believe in God? Anyways. Yeah they are all demonic. But this one has to be the most seductive yet. I mean @Maes17 right in this thread was like this is so cool, I'm going to try it, and it can be used for good. Oh no!

And they are trying to baptise everyone in magic self 'intention' instead of 'faith in God'.
The outcomes are quite different.. but for some reason people would rather be scared to death by the dark side instead of see the beauty of the light. Satan's trick. Darkness as light. Haha. :rolleyes:
I’m not super religious so....

Quantum randomness mixed with phone tracking as well as a subconscious mind can have the potential to make you see stumble across things that seem coincidental/uncanny. At least that’s my take.

I’ve dealt with “demons” so to speak as well. I redeemed myself through my faith in my family and confidence in my work. If you truly do believe in God, he puts on your path and you prove your worth to overcome. Having interest in a minor phone app with random encounters doesn’t take away one’s ability to believe in God(if they’re religious)

elsbet

Superstar
I mean if they found an actual dead body. Could LE pay some type of reward?

There is some scary element to it. But it also has detective elements. Carry for protection and I’d probably do it too.
There was a time in my life where I could see me and my friends trying it too. Now, though... idk. If I imagine my little niece trying it, or maybe you--> imagine your kids trying it... feels more like ohellno. I wouldn't want them near anything like that.

Maes17

Superstar
There was a time in my life where I could see me and my friends trying it too. Now, though... idk. If I imagine my little niece trying it, or maybe you--> imagine your kids trying it... feels more like ohellno. I wouldn't want them near anything like that.
The curious side in me is like “yeah”

The grown up side of me is skeptical. One I am not a fan of an app that needs your location. Our phones have a lot of information as is. Who is to say what data is being collected. The fact it’s leading people to possible childhood homes. I think this shit does background checks or something

Resistor

Established
The app is actually created and related to the conspiracy theorist Nick Hinton who shares a lot in common with Vigilant Citizen.
He is best known for the talking about the Saturn Time Cube, which is related to the pervasive references to Saturn in media and art.

Hon33

Veteran
Some of you will know that I am very sceptical about conspiracy theories.
However, when it comes to demons or demonic forces, I believe them to be very real. In fact, so much so, that I am almost afraid to enter into a conversation about it.
I really believe that even talking about it, gives it a voice.
I don’t know whether an app like this has been created with evil intent, or whether unusual things happen in response to it. Nevertheless, I find it frightening.

From the moment I first learned of this randonautica phenomenon my immediate thought was this screams chaos magick...and I, too, went on google and searched for randonautica occult. That’s how I found this thread.

Musashi

I have a theory.

There are two apps for this to work!

One app is a satanic app, from the people who perpetrate this activities, we all know satanist are all over the world...so they make ritual activity set date and time. Put it online with location and vital information.

The other app is the user one, where you download the randonautica app, and you then are exposed to events near your location that have been executed are going to be executed or something to show.

The idea here is to expose this activities but, make people begin to think about this things, capture people by analyzing its phone by letting the app search your phone. Letting satanic tech guys see for your data.

This is a very though after proyect. Also the proyect name is really weird. I think this is made to gather humans later so they can capture them and use them as their will. It’s clearly some technology and spirituality on the wrong lane.

I did download the app, and it’s design and the way it’s made it’s juts to make you step on something you don’t know. It’s like a chat, something you relate to and trust. So you type stuff on it.

Quantum stuff my ass. This is height tech satanic shit.

Musashi

Both apps work together and entangles the most probable situations for you.

It also know your age and determines how creepy you can get.

It also can be use to perpetrate people and take them for human sacrifice specially in younger people.

Sounds like it’s just a big data cruncher - it pulls data on a user and just links them to some data it has on you that you either provided it or is publicly available (which these days is TONS of data)

Musashi

I have new news

it acces a random number from a quantum computer on Australia and based on that it gives you a quantum Probability number and that is then likedto your location and rain number is generated.

this is worst that the devil Or satanic cults

B_JMNN

Established
I have a theory.

One app is a satanic app, from the people who perpetrate this activities, we all know satanist are all over the world...so they make ritual activity set date and time. Put it online with location and vital information.

The other app is the user one, where you download the randonautica app, and you then are exposed to events near your location that have been executed are going to be executed or something to show.

The idea here is to expose this activities but, make people begin to think about this things, capture people by analyzing its phone by letting the app search your phone. Letting satanic tech guys see for your data.

This is a very though after proyect. Also the proyect name is really weird. I think this is made to gather humans later so they can capture them and use them as their will. It’s clearly some technology and spirituality on the wrong lane.

I did download the app, and it’s design and the way it’s made it’s juts to make you step on something you don’t know. It’s like a chat, something you relate to and trust. So you type stuff on it.

Technology is his tool.

Cintra

Star
From the moment I first learned of this randonautica phenomenon my immediate thought was this screams chaos magick...and I, too, went on google and searched for randonautica occult. That’s how I found this thread.
What made you think of chaos magik?
I tried it and I thought it was like pokemon go, but without the pokemon

Maes17

Superstar
I have a theory.

Being a skeptic on the satanic thing. High tech background collection yes

I see that many tiktokers and youtubers have jumped on the trend and many have filmed their randonauting journeys. Some of the videos I've seen are sooo creepy, but the thing is you can never tell which ones are real and which ones are set up. One girl thought of death and at the location came across a man and woman who were shot (one was dead). Her hysterical crying in her reaction video seemed pretty legit to me.