The Randonautica App sending teenagers to find a suitcase w a dead body in it and more

Stephania

Star
So. Something is really weird and creepy about this Randonautica app that Tiktok users have started using.

The app is claiming to use quantum mechanics to manifest ppls destiny by their own thoughts. Then it gives coordinates to a location that 'manifest your thoughts' or give them signs. A few days ago some kids wanted to manifest travel- and it gave them coordinates to a place in WA where they found a suitcase with a dead body in it. TF? The video was actually published on Tiktok.. and it was in the news that it was a dead body in the suitcase. The app lead them to the exact coordinates of the suitcase.
After I saw that..
I went down the rabbit hole of researching that app last night on tiktok and youtube.. it's creepy and weird and something is not right about it.
Lots of other creepy stuff too.. the app sending ppl into the middle of nowhere to find people waiting for them or chasing them in abandoned fields and houses.. creepy torn up clothes, dolls and baby toys and triangles in forests, graveyards etc In one video a guy wanted to manifest butterflies, and the app took him to a pile of dead animal bones instead.
There is a definite occultic element to this.. and it doesn't just give coordinates to creepy places but to places that do manifest ppls thoughts in nice ways like their names in graffiti or a nice field.. but it's still creepy. One girl made a video that she wanted to manifest childhood thoughts.. and it gave her the coordinates of the house she grew up in. It freaked her out so much, she deleted the app.
There is some serious sorcery and strangeness involved with the app.
Is this sorcery? Is this a preditory app? Is this occult? Maybe all of the above-mentioned . Also, on YouTube.. talks from a magician speaking about ppl not being scared of the unknown with it and magic.. a Crowley vid popping up in the related category... and the owl symbolism on the logo. In any case, this thing is deeply disturbing to me- and not something I would recommend for safety reasons both physically or spiritually to anyone.
Also.. the only time that the occult and science mix like this is generally by Satanists. Normal scientists aren't into mind over matter supernatural stuff like the occult and new age.
I asked my friend who is a science Prof about all of this shizz.. waiting for him to get back to me.

This is their site

And here are a few videos on the whole thing. There are a lot of ppl posting on YouTube and TikTok their own videos too of 'randonauting' too

Last edited:

Stephania

Star
Sorry.. I tried to move this to the news/current events section and did - but VC Forum will not let me delete thread in this category now so it's double posted in 2 categories.

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
thanks, stephania. I've readen about this app yesterday, I was about to do my own research today. Gonna read your text now

Hon33

Veteran
My daughters had mentioned this to me a few weeks ago. There have been reports of some pretty weird stuff with it but at that point they weren’t sure exactly how much of it was true.
My youngest had heard of this particular story.

Stephania

Star
thanks, stephania. I've readen about this app yesterday, I was about to do my own research today. Gonna read your text now
You're welcome @Mr.Anderson . I would love to hear your thoughts and research on this too! Looking forward to them.
Honestly.. this app is really weird.
I have more info.. but need to find it when it's not so late here too. The company behind this 'app' made a video with a suitcase with his wife's head on it with a black box under her to travel some where
We can't even make this shit up! We are in hell.

Stephania

Star
My daughters had mentioned this to me a few weeks ago. There have been reports of some pretty weird stuff with it but at that point they weren’t sure exactly how much of it was true.
My youngest had heard of this particular story.
Please tell your daughters Not to do this. But maybe not that way.. or they will want the do it,!
I would show them the videos and tell them how much you love them and God loves them and God isn't fear or death.. and of it is it is not Good. Or God and to just find a new cell park or shore that they have never been to themselves. We all have Google. We don't need an app to us where we should go. We can just say google/Sisi/Alexa whatever.. where can I find the nearest whatever.

This app appears to get their info from the dark web and sorcery.

Hon33

Veteran
Please tell your daughters Not to do this. But maybe not that way.. or they will want the do it,!
I would show them the videos and tell them how much you love them and God loves them and God isn't fear or death.. and of it is it is not Good. Or God and to just find a new cell park or shore that they have never been to themselves. We all have Google. We don't need an app to us where we should go. We can just say google/Sisi/Alexa whatever.. where can I find the nearest whatever.

This app appears to get their info from the dark web and sorcery.
Thank you but don’t worry. They are really quite grounded kids. The reason they were discussing it was because they were horrified that people were doing it. They saw it as very dangerous.

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
I saw a vídeo of a lady from randomnaut explaining how it Works. She talks about "quantum dots" and "anomaly" as if it were the most normal thing in the world. Then she says something about "intente" and how does it takes your intente to affect the quantum stuff enough to manifest it... then the app just takes you there.

The first ding i had when I heard all of this stuff was: is a cell phone powerful enough to calculate quantum level stuff? Or does it just stream trough a central processing unit somewhere else?

the second ding was the intent stuff. As far as I know about chaos magic and magic in general there is the whole intention keyword. I was about to sleep yesterday and this came up to my mind, this is more likely a advanced chaos magic app.

Then there are these links: https://www.randonautica.com/newsroom the first thing you see is a butterfly inside a astronaut suit.

And this one about "tunneling out of reality" https://medium.com/@TheAndromedus/randonauting-for-dummies-how-to-hack-reality-with-your-phone-using-quantum-randomness-5ce82f66c10e

this about "boring reality" https://entertainment.slashdot.org/story/19/08/27/1918242/a-growing-community-called-randonauts-believe-that-journeying-to-random-locations-can-help-put-us-in-new-realities

Now talk about synchronicity. Just last week I was Reading about liminal spaces. Sadly I can't find anything good enough to link in here

Anyway. Now i'm getting some gnostic or chaotic vibes about these.

As na extra to the fellow RPG nerds: doesn't this looks like a technocratic mumbo-jumbo from mage: the ascencion?

Stephania

Star
I saw a vídeo of a lady from randomnaut explaining how it Works. She talks about "quantum dots" and "anomaly" as if it were the most normal thing in the world. Then she says something about "intente" and how does it takes your intente to affect the quantum stuff enough to manifest it... then the app just takes you there.

The first ding i had when I heard all of this stuff was: is a cell phone powerful enough to calculate quantum level stuff? Or does it just stream trough a central processing unit somewhere else?

the second ding was the intent stuff. As far as I know about chaos magic and magic in general there is the whole intention keyword. I was about to sleep yesterday and this came up to my mind, this is more likely a advanced chaos magic app.

Then there are these links: https://www.randonautica.com/newsroom the first thing you see is a butterfly inside a astronaut suit.

And this one about "tunneling out of reality" https://medium.com/@TheAndromedus/randonauting-for-dummies-how-to-hack-reality-with-your-phone-using-quantum-randomness-5ce82f66c10e

this about "boring reality" https://entertainment.slashdot.org/story/19/08/27/1918242/a-growing-community-called-randonauts-believe-that-journeying-to-random-locations-can-help-put-us-in-new-realities

Now talk about synchronicity. Just last week I was Reading about liminal spaces. Sadly I can't find anything good enough to link in here

Anyway. Now i'm getting some gnostic or chaotic vibes about these.

As na extra to the fellow RPG nerds: doesn't this looks like a technocratic mumbo-jumbo from mage: the ascencion?
Went back today to look at more vids on TikTok of people 'Randonauting' almost every outcome is creepy or disturbing.
There is definitely something occultic about it and these ppl doing it don't know what they are playing with. At least some of them are putting warnings on their videos to not do it alone. And if people aren't finding potential crime scenes or ritual sites.. they are actually being chased or followed by people or cars sometimes. It definitely has something to do with the dark web and occult. I'm sure of it.

I tried to search today on YouTube and Google if anyone in the truth movement as far as occult goes has posted anything exposing this app. So far I can find nothing.
When I googled Randonautica and occult- I did find a connection though. Someone posted on their Reddit that they heard about from a British occultist/magician.
Screenshot_20200628-122923.png

When I searched who this magician is.. he is into Chaos magic.
(Oh, and nice one eye sign on his page.. smh)
I also saw a video of him on YouTube explaining to people not to be scared if the app sends you to scary situations.. because all magic has an element of the unknown in it. I don't know if he is involved in making the app.. but he is definitely promoting it as well as TikTok
The Randonaut company and owner have different identities.. and owner is on Twitter and TikTok claiming he can answer anyone's questions about it. Can't remember his name right now.. will find his Twitter acct and post.

Maes17

Superstar
So. Something is really weird and creepy about this Randonautica app that Tiktok users have started using.

The app is claiming to use quantum mechanics to manifest ppls destiny by their own thoughts. Then it gives coordinates to a location that 'manifest your thoughts' or give them signs. A few days ago some kids wanted to manifest travel- and it gave them coordinates to a place in WA where they found a suitcase with a dead body in it. TF? The video was actually published on Tiktok.. and it was in the news that it was a dead body in the suitcase. The app lead them to the exact coordinates of the suitcase.
After I saw that..
I went down the rabbit hole of researching that app last night on tiktok and youtube.. it's creepy and weird and something is not right about it.
Lots of other creepy stuff too.. the app sending ppl into the middle of nowhere to find people waiting for them or chasing them in abandoned fields and houses.. creepy torn up clothes, dolls and baby toys and triangles in forests, graveyards etc In one video a guy wanted to manifest butterflies, and the app took him to a pile of dead animal bones instead.
There is a definite occultic element to this.. and it doesn't just give coordinates to creepy places but to places that do manifest ppls thoughts in nice ways like their names in graffiti or a nice field.. but it's still creepy. One girl made a video that she wanted to manifest childhood thoughts.. and it gave her the coordinates of the house she grew up in. It freaked her out so much, she deleted the app.
There is some serious sorcery and strangeness involved with the app.
Is this sorcery? Is this a preditory app? Is this occult? Maybe all of the above-mentioned . Also, on YouTube.. talks from a magician speaking about ppl not being scared of the unknown with it and magic.. a Crowley vid popping up in the related category... and the owl symbolism on the logo. In any case, this thing is deeply disturbing to me- and not something I would recommend for safety reasons both physically or spiritually to anyone.
Also.. the only time that the occult and science mix like this is generally by Satanists. Normal scientists aren't into mind over matter supernatural stuff like the occult and new age.
I asked my friend who is a science Prof about all of this shizz.. waiting for him to get back to me.

This is their site

And here are a few videos on the whole thing. There are a lot of ppl posting on YouTube and TikTok their own videos too of 'randonauting' too

Spooky. But seems kinda.....

Dare I say it?

.....Cool

Maes17

Superstar
I mean if they found an actual dead body. Could LE pay some type of reward?

There is some scary element to it. But it also has detective elements. Carry for protection and I’d probably do it too.

Stephania

Star
I mean if they found an actual dead body. Could LE pay some type of reward?

There is some scary element to it. But it also has detective elements. Carry for protection and I’d probably do it too.
You could look at it that way.. or you could look at it like these ppl are being engaged as participants in rituals and chaos magic without any knowledge of how to deal with dark forces..
A lot of ppl have the same feeling as you, that's why they do it. But before you do.. pls download TikTok and search Randonaut and watch some videos and think about it before you do it. Because there is plenty of supernatural and occult stuff and 'intentions with the universe' and no God related to it. Sometimes it brings ppl to the middle of no where.. and there are ppl there trying to get in their cars or chasing them. Before I was born again.. I was into all of that kind of stuff.. tarot, white magic, etc etc but had no real concept of God or what or who I was dealing with in the spirit realm. I ended up getting in a lot of trouble dabbling into stuff like that.. demons ended up chasing me everywhere and I did not know how to deal with them without God and Jesus. I seriously thought I was going to die and it was like a horror movie.

Last edited:

Stephania

Star
BTW.. the kid who posted the video of finding the dead body is going through ptsd. He said so in the comments of the post on TikTok and has not posted a video since then

elsbet

Superstar
Sorry.. I tried to move this to the news/current events section and did - but VC Forum will not let me delete thread in this category now so it's double posted in 2 categories.
Tbh that's probably not a bad thing.

One girl made a video that she wanted to manifest childhood thoughts.. and it gave her the coordinates of the house she grew up in.

This is dangerous-- no different than taking candy from strangers, imo. Better it's everywhere so everyone is aware. You seem to have an eye for finding inconsistencies and/or oddities in the social forums. +1 for that ☆☆☆

This thing-- like all the others--> charlie x2, that effed up muppet with sunken heroin eyes, the (one who won't be named)-man -- it is demonic. Imo, they all are.

Stephania

Star
Tbh that's probably not a bad thing.

One girl made a video that she wanted to manifest childhood thoughts.. and it gave her the coordinates of the house she grew up in.

This is dangerous-- no different than taking candy from strangers, imo. Better it's everywhere so everyone is aware.
I completely agree.

You seem to have an eye for finding inconsistencies and/or oddities in the social forums. +1 for that ☆☆☆
Thanks @elsbet :)

This thing-- like all the others--> charlie x2, that effed up muppet with sunken heroin eyes, the (one who won't be named)-man -- it is demonic. Imo, they all are.
Again agree. And the most wicked thing of all is that they are tempting enough to try by naive people because of the sense of 'mystery' about it. Unfortunately.. it is leading them to the wrong mystery.. the one of inequity. Not godliness.(to quote the Bible on mysteries there are 2 very different ones.) Sorry, don't know your religious beliefs.. but am sure if you believe in demons you prob believe in God? Anyways. Yeah they are all demonic. But this one has to be the most seductive yet. I mean @Maes17 right in this thread was like this is so cool, I'm going to try it, and it can be used for good. Oh no!

And they are trying to baptise everyone in magic self 'intention' instead of 'faith in God'.
The outcomes are quite different.. but for some reason people would rather be scared to death by the dark side instead of see the beauty of the light. Satan's trick. Darkness as light. Haha. :rolleyes: