The Randonautica app sending teenagers to find a dead body in a suitcase- and more

Stephania

Star
So. Something is really weird and creepy about this Randonautica app that Tiktok users have started using.

The app is claiming to use quantum mechanics to manifest ppls destiny by their own thoughts. Then it gives coordinates to a location that 'manifest your thoughts' or give them signs. A few days ago some kids wanted to manifest travel- and it gave them coordinates to a place in WA where they found a suitcase with a dead body in it. TF? The video was actually published on Tiktok.. and it was in the news that it was a dead body in the suitcase. The app lead them to the exact coordinates of the suitcase.
After I saw that..
I went down the rabbit hole of researching that app last night on tiktok and youtube.. it's creepy and weird and something is not right about it.
Lots of other creepy stuff too.. the app sending ppl into the middle of nowhere to find people waiting for them or chasing them in abandoned fields and houses.. creepy torn up clothes, dolls and baby toys and triangles in forests, graveyards etc In one video a guy wanted to manifest butterflies, and the app took him to a pile of dead animal bones instead.
There is a definite occultic element to this.. and it doesn't just give coordinates to creepy places but to places that do manifest ppls thoughts in nice ways like their names in graffiti or a nice field.. but it's still creepy. One girl made a video that she wanted to manifest childhood thoughts.. and it gave her the coordinates of the house she grew up in. It freaked her out so much, she deleted the app.
There is some serious sorcery and strangeness involved with the app.
Is this sorcery? Is this a preditory app? Is this occult? Maybe all of the above-mentioned . Also, on YouTube.. talks from a magician speaking about ppl not being scared of the unknown with it and magic.. a Crowley vid popping up in the related category... and the owl symbolism on the logo. In any case, this thing is deeply disturbing to me- and not something I would recommend for safety reasons both physically or spiritually to anyone.
Also.. the only time that the occult and science mix like this is generally by Satanists. Normal scientists aren't into mind over matter supernatural stuff like the occult and new age.
I asked my friend who is a science Prof about all of this shizz.. waiting for him to get back to me.

This is their site

And here are a few videos on the whole thing. There are a lot of ppl posting on YouTube and TikTok their own videos too of 'randonauting' too