The Psychological Legacy of 9/11

Awoken2

Superstar
You are trying to kill me with comedy aren't you?

Where did the titanium and steel engines disappear to? Did the FBI lose them photo's?

Awoken2

Superstar
Have you ever heard of something called momentum
Ya, it's something you bring back off your holidays...to help you remember it years later.

...sorry, I just had an overwhelming urge to do an impression of Lisa, don't know what came over me there.

This is why getting hit in the head by a bee while going at high speed on a motorycycle will (it actually happened to someone I know) crack the helmet's.
Well here in the UK helmets have to confirm to certain standards . They have to be totally bee proof and the visors have to have toughened glass for fly bombs Hasn't caught on in Canada then? :rolleyes:

The speed is so great that the bee impacts like a rock even though it is soft. Add to that the force of the explosion of the plane and you get the result you got.
Is that why they are killing all the bee's off ya reckon?. Must be hell out there for all the bikers!

Look, I know you guys don't like watching video's, just incase they have some evidence that proves you are talking rubbish. But just watch a TWO MINUTE clip of this video. Between 41min 38secs to 43mins to 24secs.

The contributor is highly credible, he's that credible he had to move to Japan to reveal his findings.

Apologies once more for posting video's from religious conspiracy theorists. But it's the only place I could remember seeing the clip.

saki

Star
....now, the two major 'architects' of the "Global War on Terror" won't even speak to one another...... how sad...
...how much sadder for all the wasted lives and maimed individuals that they threw into an endless meat grinder....
...excerpts....

After the horrific terror strikes of September 11, 2001, Cheney pushed hard for all-out assaults, unilateral ones if necessary, on Afghanistan and Iraq. Powell urged caution and diplomacy, insisting on negotiations with Iraq’s Saddam Hussein and on the need to persuade allies to join a “global war on terror.”

...and...

Instead, he composed a rushed rationale based on the CIA’s National Intelligence Estimate (NIE) report about Saddam Hussein’s supposed stockpiles of weapons of mass destruction — a paper that turned out to be badly flawed.

Within weeks, as the Iraq War degenerated into chaos and no WMD were found, Powell realized he’d presented a bogus case for the conflict. By July, he was being pilloried in the press for exaggerating the evidence.

...the disgusting rest of the story is here...

....now, the two major 'architects' of the "Global War on Terror" won't even speak to one another...... how sad...
...how much sadder for all the wasted lives and maimed individuals that they threw into an endless meat grinder....
...excerpts....

After the horrific terror strikes of September 11, 2001, Cheney pushed hard for all-out assaults, unilateral ones if necessary, on Afghanistan and Iraq. Powell urged caution and diplomacy, insisting on negotiations with Iraq’s Saddam Hussein and on the need to persuade allies to join a “global war on terror.”

...and...

Instead, he composed a rushed rationale based on the CIA’s National Intelligence Estimate (NIE) report about Saddam Hussein’s supposed stockpiles of weapons of mass destruction — a paper that turned out to be badly flawed.

Within weeks, as the Iraq War degenerated into chaos and no WMD were found, Powell realized he’d presented a bogus case for the conflict. By July, he was being pilloried in the press for exaggerating the evidence.

...the disgusting rest of the story is here...
This is what the play "Stuff Happens" touched on. I remember after seeing it, I sort of empathized with Powell because no one in the Bush Administration was listening to him.

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
*NEWSFLASH* The psycopaths that destroyed all this are still in charge.

If this event affected you psychologically in any way then I feel it's only fair to warn you that their future events are going to be truly biblical by comparison.

Kung Fu

Superstar
Why were the dancing Israelis waiting on top of a building with clear view of the towers and then start dancing when they were hit? Why did the police release them and give them flights back to Israel?

Aiyah14

I would say that after watching the “9/11 Missing Links” documentary, which is mainly material researched by Christopher, is when I realized how much we’re being lied to by MSM and for so many years, I got rid of my cable.
Thank you, I never watched 9/11 before, now on it and it is shocking.