The Psychological Legacy of 9/11

well it's not surprising the attacks would be deadly considering the amount of intelligence agency money behind them..... and

There Is No 'Surge' in Right-Wing Violence

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2018/11/30/there_is_no_surge_in_right-wing_violence_138791.html

I mean left wingers run around and cause problems in regular life.... I've seen them get violent for ideological reasons... you yourself have tried to threaten me with violence.... the threat doesn't bother me as a threat but it does exemplify the mentality....I've seen them start smashing buildings and cause property damage, for example.... I've never seen Muslims or right-wingers run and around and just breaking stuff and attacking peoples' property for the sake of any sort of ideology

I've seen them do it personally

I've never seen a Muslim or a right-winger get violent with anyone for ideological reasons

I mean right-wingers get violent too but not really for ideological reasons.... it's not as common

leftists cause all sorts of problems in regular life.... those are the ones most likely to go and cause trouble based on ideology
https://www.economist.com/graphic-detail/2019/03/18/is-right-wing-terrorism-on-the-rise-in-the-west

You compare property damage to murder? Proud Boys run amok on the West Coast, any “violence” on the lefts part is a counter to yours, and again you have an ideology that is an existential threat making you the aggressor no matter what.

Etagloc

Superstar
https://www.economist.com/graphic-detail/2019/03/18/is-right-wing-terrorism-on-the-rise-in-the-west

You compare property damage to murder? Proud Boys run amok on the West Coast, any “violence” on the lefts part is a counter to yours, and again you have an ideology that is an existential threat making you the aggressor no matter what.
ah I see so the right is the aggressor no matter what and independent of who actually does what.....

circular logic..... by that logic, it is impossible for the left to be in the wrong..... sounds like leftist logic....

Antifa Member Killed By Police After Opening Fire On Officers – VIDEO

https://www.ammoland.com/2019/01/antifa-member-killed-by-police-after-opening-fire-on-officers-video/#axzz5p4SgsbRy

if shooting at police for the sake of ideology is not terrorist then I guess nothing short of actual 9/11 is

Right wingers killed at least 50 people last year in the US.

How many has Antifa killed? Ever? 0
Antifa is clearly a terrorist organization and you support what is blatantly a terrorist organization

Antifa Admit To Terrorism While FBI Does NOTHING

if the FBI was doing what it should do, it would be doing something like COINTELPRO against them.. in any case the FBI and the government should be shutting them down and the only reason that doesn't happen is because the antifa are servants of the elites pretending to go against the system. They're fake resistance- and they are terrorists.

ah I see so the right is the aggressor no matter what and independent of who actually does what.....

circular logic..... by that logic, it is impossible for the left to be in the wrong..... sounds like leftist logic....

Antifa Member Killed By Police After Opening Fire On Officers – VIDEO

https://www.ammoland.com/2019/01/antifa-member-killed-by-police-after-opening-fire-on-officers-video/#axzz5p4SgsbRy

if shooting at police for the sake of ideology is not terrorist then I guess nothing short of actual 9/11 is

Antifa is clearly a terrorist organization and you support what is blatantly a terrorist organization

Antifa Admit To Terrorism While FBI Does NOTHING

if the FBI was doing what it should do, it would be doing something like COINTELPRO against them.. in any case the FBI and the government should be shutting them down and the only reason that doesn't happen is because the antifa are servants of the elites pretending to go against the system. They're fake resistance- and they are terrorists.
The incident you linked wasn’t ideologically motivated but rather a bad domestic incident.

Anyway cops are on record working with white nationalists against Antifa.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.revealnews.org/blog/the-hate-report-cops-vs-antifa/amp/

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/feb/09/california-police-white-supremacists-counter-protest

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/dec/05/antifa-charges-california-activists-stabbing

It’s clear to anyone with a brain ( obviously not you ) whose side the government is on.

You and those like you are enemies of freedom, we know what happens if you get in power. By its nature what you believe in is aggression.

justjess

Superstar
Collective trauma. They had boots on the ground to study the effects within hours from Columbia university. That’s either pretty well planned or massively coincidental.

https://news.columbia.edu/news/researcher-finds-911-attacks-led-new-understanding-mass-trauma

They succeeded spectacularly at cutting the balls off an entire generation... rolling back practically every general freedom and economic gain we had acquired over the last couple decades.

You had columbine, then 911, the wars and the economic collapse of 08 back to back to back... they castrated us to the point that 18 years later we are still accepting whatever crumbs they throw us because we are scared to death of starving.

Imo there was the world pre 911 and the world post. They don’t even resemble each other. This could be a bias perspective based on where I live, I don’t know if it’s so extreme further away from nyc.

Last edited:
Imo there was the world pre 911 and the world post. They don’t even resemble each other. This could be a bias perspective based on where I live, I don’t know if it’s so extreme further away from nyc.
You’re not wrong, for all intents and purposes we have lived in a garrison state since 9/11, that created the most comprehensive surveillance system the world has ever seen.

DavidSon

Star
...Imo there was the world pre 911 and the world post. They don’t even resemble each other. This could be a bias perspective based on where I live, I don’t know if it’s so extreme further away from nyc.
Yeah this was true for a lot of us. That day I knew the NWO was officially being ushered in. The beginning of the end. Remember Y2K was hyped up to be such a big deal? Turns out they had much bigger plans.

You’re not wrong, for all intents and purposes we have lived in a garrison state since 9/11, that created the most comprehensive surveillance system the world has ever seen.
This reminds me of an interview with an author who was dissecting the militarization(?) of society post 9-11. For example the collaboration between the US military and professional sports in pre-game ceremonies, "veteran of the game", etc. which didn't happen regularly in the 20th century.

A statement about the growth of the police state and threats to our freedom:
The Tyranny of 9/11

I'm not sure if it's posted at VC but this interview with a former technical director of the NSA is a shocking on so many levels:

Etagloc

Superstar
The incident you linked wasn’t ideologically motivated but rather a bad domestic incident.

Anyway cops are on record working with white nationalists against Antifa.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.revealnews.org/blog/the-hate-report-cops-vs-antifa/amp/

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/feb/09/california-police-white-supremacists-counter-protest

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/dec/05/antifa-charges-california-activists-stabbing

It’s clear to anyone with a brain ( obviously not you ) whose side the government is on.

You and those like you are enemies of freedom, we know what happens if you get in power. By its nature what you believe in is aggression.
do you really know what I believe in?

what offends me is you don't even care to know what I believe in...

you don't even care to ask me my position on things before you caricature me

you charge that I'm a fascist.

my avatar is Jose Antonio Primo de Rivera and he himself explains himself in that video

(1:05 for English- he speaks in three different languages in that video... he was a very brilliant and talented man and may God bless his soul... he was martyred)

what happened in the Spanish Civil War was tragic

I don't wish harm on people for being Communists... I simply believe that they should be talked to and be given reasons against Communism

the Spanish Civil War was a particular context....

how much have you even studied the matter? how familiar are you with Hispanic studies?

yet you even threatened me with violence simply for disagreeing with you

I do not wish harm on you simply for having another heritage and culture and beliefs

I do not believe either that you have the right to harm others for their heritage, culture and beliefs

that was exactly what the Stalinist Communists in Spain were about

they were attacking Spanish traditions and culture and I believe that people have a right to practice and preserve their traditions and culture and also to be protected against imperialist forces which would seek to harm other people's traditions and cultures.... I respect your right to disagree with me but I do not wish any harm on you, I recognize that you are a human being as I am, I do not see you as being either superior or inferior on any incidental attributes

and I am offended that you wish harm on me. I am aware that many extreme leftists wish harm on conservatives simply for breathing and I do not think that's a good thing and I think all people have a right to their beliefs.... I believe you have a God given right to your beliefs.... however, I do not believe anyone has a right to harm others simply for believing differently

in fact, I even welcome you to debate with me if you like as long as we both agree upfront on no ad hominem.... I'm not about insulting people, even those I disagree with

I have many times praised Lenin's book on Imperialism and I believe in what he said quoting Abraham Lincoln:

"When the white man governs himself that is self-government; but when he governs himself, and also governs another man, that is morethan self-government — that is despotism."

a few days ago I was walking down the street and the Hebrew Israelites tried to recruit me (by the way, this was the second time they tried to recruit me).

I would like to share not with you in particular but with anyone who may be reading... I would like to share an account....

firstly, the Hebrew Israelites take it is their religious duty to preach that "the white man is the devil"..... that is their teaching- not mine...... but I talked with them and I was asking them how they knew who were the Israelites and who exactly was classified as being of the "white devils"..... there are cases where it is ambiguous.... I mean ancestry wise....... they mentioned a case where it was unclear the matter of ancestry...... and then it was revealed that the person in question believed in Nietzsche and evolution..... the Hebrew Israelites allegedly knew that the individual was of "white devil" ancestry because they believed in Nietzsche and evolution.......

I actually really enjoyed my talk with the Hebrew Israelites and I found they were very pleasant and sincere people... I would just like the reading audience to reflect on that account... consider the role that Western influence plays in many human lives... for many, many people it is not a positive impact and I believe Western culture has the potential for good

in a way, I even respect the Hebrew Israelites.... they are presenting metaphors and they by doing their preaching are bringing helpful metaphors to those who are faced with the cultural imperialism of those who do not respect their lives, beliefs and cultures

Last edited:

Etagloc

Superstar
Collective trauma...

Everything here I believe in one thousand percent

I agree with George Bush (I think he was right on some things, though I think the wars were tragic and wrong) that the attack did not kill the nation's spirit. The nation's spirit still lives and I believe will continue to live regardless.

Karlysymon

Superstar
However, if I think about it consciously 9/11 does bother me because I think it was a greater trend of terrorization of society.

David McGowan talked about serial killers and the programming of them. I think 9/11 was sort of an extension of what McGowan talked about in Born to Kill but on a different scale.

I think there is a sort of normalization and institutionalization of violence. Antifa and types like this
Iam about to start listening to Mae Brussell's (The queen of Conspiracy theorists) talks in the 70s, and even back then the terrrorization of society was underway. If one read her transcribed material without knowing who she was or when she said what she said, one would think she lived through 9/11.

“What we are now experiencing is the importation of the dreaded ‘Operation Phoenix’ program into the United States. . .Through various created and manipulated acts of violence, the only ‘solution’ to ‘chaos, anarchy, and senseless violent acts’ will be a police state. We can expect the planned terrorization of the U.S. population to escalate rapidly.”- Mae Brussell in 1974

"We are identical to Germany in 1932...Nothing is natural today. Billions are going into creating divisions, terror, to make headlines, to spread confusion and fear."

Karlysymon

Superstar
Collective trauma. They had boots on the ground to study the effects within hours from Columbia university. That’s either pretty well planned or massively coincidental.

https://news.columbia.edu/news/researcher-finds-911-attacks-led-new-understanding-mass-trauma

They succeeded spectacularly at cutting the balls off an entire generation... rolling back practically every general freedom and economic gain we had acquired over the last couple decades.

You had columbine, then 911, the wars and the economic collapse of 08 back to back to back... they castrated us to the point that 18 years later we are still accepting whatever crumbs they throw us because we are scared to death of starving.
Great post! And thank you so much for that link. I had no idea this was even explored.

“It was a combination of a dramatically large event in a place which could mount a research program, and it came at a time in our scientific understanding when we were ready to look for the clues to psychopathology on a large scale,” Galea said. “A lot of people who know a lot about trauma and its consequences were very interested.”

Reading the article does raise alot of questions: like how valuable those 'interested individuals who now alot about trauma" would be to TPTB. George Estabrooks and Ewen Cameroon would be drooling but i guess its the fruit of their life's work.

Sometimes, i pity those born after 2000 because this is all they have ever known, essentially born into this traumatic enviroment. They have never known a world that hasn't been defined by 9/11

I think its also important to explore this trauma through the the life of people on the other side of the world. Imagine an Afghan or Iraqi 11yr old, who watched the events live and subsequently has had to deal with the trauma of 16-19yrs of war.

Awoken2

Superstar
This video gives a very thorough insight into the psychological impact of 9/11.

Awoken2

Superstar
The biggest problem we have is TPTB know how our minds work better than we know how our own minds work.

While I can’t take credit for posting the video as @lightseeker has done so here, Christopher Bollyn, as per usual makes an excellent analysis about September 11th and the 15-year War on Terror. In one of his slides, towards the end of his presentation, he posted this:

"What can we do?
The War on Terror is meant to cause distress, confusion and fear as it enslaves us and our (US) nation, to an open-ended criminal war agenda. To accept it without resisting is not rational. To do nothing is not a sensible option.
This is what we can do to help ourselves and others:
1. Inform yourself so you can help undeceive others.
2. Organize with other people dedicated to truth and peace.
3. Act: Take meaningful action to expose the deception and stop the War on Terror."
As well, I found it interesting to note that his presentation was done at a community college and sounded like quite a number of them applauding so there might be some hope if he’s discussing his findings with people who will eventually be the decision makers of the (American) future.

Awoken2

Superstar
In keeping with VCF etiquette of people posting totally useless an inconsequential information on certain topics I tbought I'd do tbe same.

Trivia:
11 minutes before 9am is exactly 911 minutes before midnight

..... I know....bloody amazing eh?

Last edited:

Karlysymon

Superstar
While I can’t take credit for posting the video as @lightseeker has done so here, Christopher Bollyn, as per usual makes an excellent analysis about September 11th and the 15-year War on Terror. In one of his slides, towards the end of his presentation, he posted this:

"What can we do?

The War on Terror is meant to cause distress, confusion and fear as it enslaves us and our (US) nation, to an open-ended criminal war agenda. To accept it without resisting is not rational. To do nothing is not a sensible option.

This is what we can do to help ourselves and others:

1. Inform yourself so you can help undeceive others.

2. Organize with other people dedicated to truth and peace.

3. Act: Take meaningful action to expose the deception and stop the War on Terror."

As well, I found it interesting to note that his presentation was done at a community college and sounded like quite a number of them applauding so there might be some hope if he’s discussing his findings with people who will eventually be the decision makers of the (American) future.
We can’t stop the war on terror without understanding/knowing where it all came from: 1979, The Jerusalem Conference.

Common wisdom has it that after September 11, a new era of geo-politics was ushered in, defined by what is usually called “the Bush Doctrine”: pre-emptive wars, attacks on “terrorist infrastructure” (read: entire countries), an insistence that all the enemy understands is force. In fact it would be more accurate to call this rigid world-view “The Likud Doctrine.” What happened on September 11 2001 is that the Likud Doctrine, previously targeted against Palestinians, was picked up by the most powerful nation on Earth and applied on a global scale. Call it the Likudization of the world, the real legacy of September 11. Let me be absolutely clear: by Likudization, I do not mean that key members of the Bush Administration are working for the interests of Israel at the expense of U.S. interests — the increasingly popular “dual loyalty” argument. What I mean is that on September 11, George W Bush went looking for a political philosophy to guide him in his new role as “War President,” a job for which he was uniquely unqualified. He found that philosophy in the Likud Doctrine, conveniently handed to him ready-made by the ardent Likudniks already ensconced in the White House. No thinking required. In the three years since, the Bush White House has applied this imported logic with chilling consistency to its global “war on terror” — complete with the pathologising and medicalising of the “Muslim mind”. It was the guiding philosophy in Afghanistan and Iraq, and may well extend to Iran and Syria. It’s not simply that Bush sees America’s role as protecting Israel from a hostile Arab world. It’s that he has cast the United States in the very same role in which Israel casts itself, facing the very same threat. In this narrative, the U.S. is fighting a never ending battle for its very survival against utterly irrational forces that seek nothing less than its total extermination."
Naomi Klein, 2004

Even more frustrating, within the conspiracy trenches is the lack of consensus/biases/cognitive dissonance over the players. Ofcourse, everyone is free to believe what they want, but where does that leave the truth and the implications of denying the truth? I said it before, and iam sure you have noticed this aswell (in exchanges to do with Islamic terrorism), that 9/11 is where it stops in regard to Islamic terror (false flag) but every other event since then, falsely blamed on Muslims, is happily accepted as such even when that is coming from the very media outlets they so disparage. And I can guarantee that if the Notre Dame fire had been blamed on muslims, the usual suspects would have run with it. Whatever happened to critical thinking or accepting the hard core evidence for what it really is. Gladio is never mentioned in regard to Europe, no one asks if it ever ended, but yeah it’s the Muslim terrorists. Not that there is no such thing as Islamic terrorism but the laws passed right after an attack stand as a testament to the fact that the goverments not the terrorists as primary beneficiaries. We can’t stop the war on terror if we can’t even accept that our own governments are sponsporing or perpetrating those acts of terror through patsies or front groups.

Here is Swiss historian, Daniele Ganser, on Gladio and 9/11 (interview starts at the 12min mark but at the 20min mark, he says “if its on television its real, if it isn’t on television it isn’t real”.) This echoes the reports of a white guy caught with a cache of weapons around the time of the Bataclan stadium attack. The story was ofcourse quickly buried and as it is today, it was the arabs.

He also mentions this interesting poll on US soldiers: Nearly nine of every 10 - 85% - said the U.S. mission is “to retaliate for Saddam’s role in the 9-11 attacks,”

Awoken2

Superstar
What exactly does this show?

I believe it is a conspiracy, always have. Just don't know what is pictured here.
It shows that military grade explosives (thermite) was used to bring down the building. You can see where the girder has melted. An aeroplane did not cause this metal to melt. It proves quite conclusively it was a controlled demolition.

DevaWolf

Veteran
It shows that military grade explosives (thermite) was used to bring down the building. You can see where the girder has melted. An aeroplane did not cause this metal to melt. It proves quite conclusively it was a controlled demolition.
Ah alright I thought it showed that, but just didn't recognize it as such. I believe it was a controlled demolition too.