The Prophecies of The Book of Daniel

TokiEl

Superstar
There is only one part of this prophecy that remains to be fulfilled. God will “set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed.” He will restore this world to the original beauty and perfection of Eden, and His people to a life of health and happiness. See Revelation 21 and 22.
We can have confidence that all these things will come to pass because God Himself has promised. For “the dream is certain and the interpretation thereof sure.”
But before that there are ten kings without kingdoms who will give their power to the beast and they will burn the harlot.

phipps

Star
Daniel 7 and commentary. I thought I should post this too because it goes hand in hand with Daniel 2.

1 In the first year of Belshazzar king of Babylon Daniel had a dream and visions of his head upon his bed: then he wrote the dream, and told the sum of the matters.

Commentary, 7:1 This concludes the narrative of Daniel’s life and begins the account of his visions and prophecies. In chapter 2 we saw the image of four metals symbolizing the four great world empires from Daniel’s day to the end of time; in this chapter we have four beasts that represent the same kingdoms in more detail.

2 Daniel spake and said, I saw in my vision by night, and, behold, the four winds of the heaven strove upon the great sea.
3 And four great beasts came up from the sea, diverse one from another.

Commentary, 7:2-3 In verse 23 the angel says: “The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon the earth.” Even today we portray nations with animal symbols (US: Eagle, Russia: Bear, England: Lion, etc.).
Winds in Bible prophecy depict war, strife and bloodshed. See Jeremiah 25:31-33. The “Four winds” indicates that the strife is coming from all directions of the compass. See Matthew 24:31. The “sea” and waters symbolize many people. See Revelation 17:15. So beasts arising from the turbulent waters symbolize nations arising from wars among many peoples.

4 The first was like a lion, and had eagle's wings: I beheld till the wings thereof were plucked, and it was lifted up from the earth, and made stand upon the feet as a man, and a man's heart was given to it.

Commentary, 7:4 Babylon is fitly represented by a “lion.” See Jeremiah 4:7; 50:17, 43-44. Just as gold is supreme among the metals so the “lion” is king among beasts and the “eagle” is king of the birds. Babylon’s rise from a basal state of Assyria to ruler of the known world was breathtakingly swift. In the 21 years after Babylon gained its independence from Assyria, it had conquered the surrounding nations, and become the most powerful empire in the region; thus the “eagle’s wings” portray speed. See Habakkuk 1:6-8.
Later, this nation ceased to expand and conquer, represented by the wings being “plucked” off. After the death of Nebuchadnezzar the succeeding kings of Babylon chose to ignore God’s law and mock him. See Daniel 5:22. Then Babylon lost its lion-like nobility. It was given a “man’s heart” and made to stand upon its “feet as a man.”

5 And behold another beast, a second, like to a bear, and it raised up itself on one side, and it had three ribs in the mouth of it between the teeth of it: and they said thus unto it, Arise, devour much flesh.

Commentary, 7:5 The next kingdom, corresponding to the chest and arms of silver from the image of Daniel 2, is Medo-Persia. Persia was dominant over Media; which is represented by the “bear”raise up” “on one side” The “three ribs” in the bear’s mouth likely represent the major kingdoms which Medo-Persia conquered—Babylon, Lydia (in Turkey), and Egypt. At the height of its power this empire had conquered more than six times as much land as had its predecessor Babylon. It did “devour much flesh.”

6 After this I beheld, and lo another, like a leopard, which had upon the back of it four wings of a fowl; the beast had also four heads; and dominion was given to it.

Commentary, 7:6 Medo-Persia was defeated by Macedonian Greece, represented as a “leopard” with “four heads” and “four wings.” The “four wings” represent unprecedented swiftness. See Habakkuk 1:6. The conquests of Macedonian Greece under Alexander the Great were more rapid than even those of Babylon. In just three short years, from 334-331 BC, he conquered the entire Persian Empire. The leopard is more agile and swift than a lion or bear, yet more frail. Alexander died in 323 BC at the age of thirty-two. His four strongest generals (Cassander, Lysimachus, Ptolemy, and Seleucas), divided the kingdom amongst themselves, symbolized by the leopard’s “four heads.”

7 After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns.

Commentary, 7:7 The previous empires were represented by some of the most ferocious animals of prey; but this “beast” is represented by a frightful monster. This is a fitting figure of the Roman Empire which dominated the world with its iron legions. The “iron teeth” of this monster give it a direct parallel to the iron in the image in Daniel 2:40.
It was Rome that ruled the Mediterranean world when Jesus lived on earth, and it was the Roman governor, Pilate, who set Him to the cross, where he died for the sins of all mankind. The “ten horns,” like the leopard’s “four heads,” show a splintering of the kingdom into multiple parts.

8 I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.

Commentary, 7:8 Verse 24 tells us, “The ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings.” So this horn is a little kingdom.

9 I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.
10 A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him: thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him: the judgment was set, and the books were opened.

Commentary, 7:9-10 In Daniel 2 we saw a stone crush the statue to powder, then fill the whole earth, vividly portraying the time when these nations will be judged and destroyed. At that time God will set up His kingdom and reign forever.
This chapter adds the fact that God will “sit” for a solemn day of judgment before He sets up His “everlasting dominion.” See vss. 9-12, 22 and 26. His verdict will be both just and merciful, because He commits the judgment to His Son, who gave His life for us. John 5:22, 27

11 I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake: I beheld even till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame.
12 As concerning the rest of the beasts, they had their dominion taken away: yet their lives were prolonged for a season and time

Commentary, 7:11-12 The territory and subjects of the three previous kingdoms were not destroyed even though they ceased to exist as separate empires. In contrast, the fourth kingdom ends in the lake of fire and has no existence beyond. See Revelation 19:20.

13 I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him.
14 And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve him: his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed.
15 I Daniel was grieved in my spirit in the midst of my body, and the visions of my head troubled me.
16 I came near unto one of them that stood by, and asked him the truth of all this. So he told me, and made me know the interpretation of the things.
17 These great beasts, which are four, are four kings, which shall arise out of the earth.
18 But the saints of the most High shall take the kingdom, and possess the kingdom for ever, even for ever and ever.
19 Then I would know the truth of the fourth beast, which was diverse from all the others, exceeding dreadful, whose teeth were of iron, and his nails of brass; which devoured, brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with his feet;
20 And of the ten horns that were in his head, and of the other which came up, and before whom three fell; even of that horn that had eyes, and a mouth that spake very great things, whose look was more stout than his fellows.
21 I beheld, and the same horn made war with the saints, and prevailed against them;
22 Until the Ancient of days came, and judgment was given to the saints of the most High; and the time came that the saints possessed the kingdom.
23 Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces.
24 And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings.
25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

Commentary, 7:20-25 “The ten horns” of the beasts, like the feet of iron mixed with clay in Daniel 2, predicted that the Roman Empire would fragment into ten parts. Barbarian tribes invaded the empire’s territory from the north and east and eventually became the nations of modern Europe.

26 But the judgment shall sit, and they shall take away his dominion, to consume and to destroy it unto the end.
27 And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him.
28 Hitherto is the end of the matter. As for me Daniel, my cogitations much troubled me, and my countenance changed in me: but I kept the matter in my heart.

Commentary, 7:26-28 The climax of this prophecy is God’s final judgment. The beast and the little horn power are judged and their kingdom is taken away; at the same time the verdict is made in favour of the saints and dominion is given to them.
These same events were portrayed in Daniel 2 when the stone crushed the statue of power and filled the whole earth.
God will set up His everlasting kingdom full of love, joy and peace; there will be no sickness or death. Revelation 21:3-4.

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
Daniel 7 and commentary. I thought I should post this too because it goes hand in hand with Daniel 2.
Did Daniel watch in a vision the same end time beast which John watched in Revelation ? Lion bear leopard and ten horns... if so these four beasts are more or less modern empires... where the first three have lost their dominions.

Britain used to be an empire as was Russia and Germany.

If the terrible fourth beast is the same as the Revelation beast then it has not risen yet... but it is said to look like a leopard with the mouth of a lion and the feet of a bear.... with ten horns or kings.

phipps

Star
Daniel 8 and commentary.

1 In the third year of the reign of king Belshazzar a vision appeared unto me, even unto me Daniel, after that which appeared unto me at the first.
2 And I saw in a vision; and it came to pass, when I saw, that I was at Shushan in the palace, which is in the province of Elam; and I saw in a vision, and I was by the river of Ulai.

Commentary, 8:1-2 Daniel received this vision twelve years before the fall of Babylon. Since Babylon was about to be overthrown, the vision of this chapter begins with Medo-Persia. This chapter is also a repeat of chapter 7 with more emphasis on the judgement scene.

3 Then I lifted up mine eyes, and saw, and, behold, there stood before the river a ram which had two horns: and the two horns were high; but one was higher than the other, and the higher came up last.
4 I saw the ram pushing westward, and northward, and southward; so that no beasts might stand before him, neither was there any that could deliver out of his hand; but he did according to his will, and became great.

Commentary, 8:3-4 Verse 20 identifies this “ram” as Medo-Persia. The “two horns” represent the two parts of the empire with the Persians, the younger of the two nations, becoming dominant over the Medes. See also Daniel 7:5.

5 And as I was considering, behold, an he goat came from the west on the face of the whole earth, and touched not the ground: and the goat had a notable horn between his eyes.
6 And he came to the ram that had two horns, which I had seen standing before the river, and ran unto him in the fury of his power.
7 And I saw him come close unto the ram, and he was moved with choler against him, and smote the ram, and brake his two horns: and there was no power in the ram to stand before him, but he cast him down to the ground, and stamped upon him: and there was none that could deliver the ram out of his hand.
8 Therefore the he goat waxed very great: and when he was strong, the great horn was broken; and for it came up four notable ones toward the four winds of heaven.

Commentary, 8:5-8 Verses 21 and 22 identify the “goat” as Greece the “notable horn between his eyes” was Alexander the Great, who came from the west and defeated the armies of Persia. Alexander died without an heir at the height of his power. His generals fought each other until there were only four left, represented by the “four horns.” See also Daniel 7:6.
The two animals used to represent Medo-Persia and Greece is not wild animals of prey, but clean animals used in the sanctuary service. The next power to come into view is represented by a horn. The focus of this vision is how this power affects God’s Sanctuary, His people and His work of saving souls from sin.

9 And out of one of them came forth a little horn, which waxed exceeding great, toward the south, and toward the east, and toward the pleasant land.
10 And it waxed great, even to the host of heaven; and it cast down some of the host and of the stars to the ground, and stamped upon them.
11 Yea, he magnified himself even to the prince of the host, and by him the daily sacrifice was taken away, and the place of the sanctuary was cast down.
12 And an host was given him against the daily sacrifice by reason of transgression, and it cast down the truth to the ground; and it practised, and prospered.

Commentary, 8:9-12 We know from Daniel 2 and 7 and from history that the power which followed Greece was Rome. In chapters 2 and 7 it was shown in two phases: Pagan Rome and Divided Rome. We saw in chapter 7 that the religious power of Papal Rome rose to dominate the divided empire. This vision represents power. The physical actions of Pagan Rome against God’s people are symbolic of Papal persecution of God’s people and their true worship.

13 Then I heard one saint speaking, and another saint said unto that certain saint which spake, How long shall be the vision concerning the daily sacrifice, and the transgression of desolation, to give both the sanctuary and the host to be trodden under foot?
14 And he said unto me, Unto two thousand and three hundred days; then shall the sanctuary be cleansed.

Commentary, 8:13-14 A day in Bible prophecy equal one literal year, so the 2300 days allotted for the events in this vision are 2300 years. See Ezekiel 4:6; Numbers 14:34. This time period cannot be 2300 literal days—a little over 6 years—because this vision encompasses the Persian, Grecian, Roman, and Papal powers, and because verses 17 and 19 state that the vision extends to the end of time.
The angel does not give the starting date in this chapter but we know that is sometime during the reign of Medo-Persia (539-331 BC), which was the first kingdom in this prophecy. The exact starting date will be given in chapter 9.

15 And it came to pass, when I, even I Daniel, had seen the vision, and sought for the meaning, then, behold, there stood before me as the appearance of a man.
16 And I heard a man's voice between the banks of Ulai, which called, and said, Gabriel, make this man to understand the vision.
17 So he came near where I stood: and when he came, I was afraid, and fell upon my face: but he said unto me, Understand, O son of man: for at the time of the end shall be the vision.
18 Now as he was speaking with me, I was in a deep sleep on my face toward the ground: but he touched me, and set me upright.
19 And he said, Behold, I will make thee know what shall be in the last end of the indignation: for at the time appointed the end shall be.
20 The ram which thou sawest having two horns are the kings of Media and Persia.
21 And the rough goat is the king of Grecia: and the great horn that is between his eyes is the first king.
22 Now that being broken, whereas four stood up for it, four kingdoms shall stand up out of the nation, but not in his power.

Commentary, 8:15-22 The angel Gabriel is given a divine command to instruct Daniel so he will “understand the vision.” However, Daniel faints before Gabriel can give him the starting date of the 2300 days/years. Daniel later states that no one understood the vision, vs. 27.

23 And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up.
24 And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practise, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people.
25 And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand.

Commentaty, 8:23-25 This power is broken “without hand” (vs. 25), an expression alluding to the rock cut out without hand that destroys the image of Daniel 2. By a quick comparison of the “fourth Beast” and its “little horn” from chapter seven with the “little horn” of chapter eight, we see that they both represent the same power:
Daniel 7:
21 “make war with the saints”
8 “mouth speaking great things”
19 “exceeding dreadful”

11 “beast was slain… given to the burning”
Daniel 8:
24 “destroy the mighty and the holy people”
11 “magnified himself”
23 “king of fierce countenance”
25 “broken without hand”

This power, represented here in Daniel 8 as a blending of Pagan and Papal Rome, has throughout the course of its history fulfilled the prophecies in this chapter.

26 And the vision of the evening and the morning which was told is true: wherefore shut thou up the vision; for it shall be for many days.
27 And I Daniel fainted, and was sick certain days; afterward I rose up, and did the king's business; and I was astonished at the vision, but none understood it.

Commentary, 8:26-27 The angel explained all parts of the vision except the 2300 days (evenings and mornings) and the cleansing of the sanctuary. Where the interpretation for these parts of the vision would be expected, Daniel is instead told to close up the vision.

Last edited:

phipps

Star
Did Daniel watch in a vision the same end time beast which John watched in Revelation ? Lion bear leopard and ten horns... if so these four beasts are more or less modern empires... where the first three have lost their dominions.

Britain used to be an empire as was Russia and Germany.

If the terrible fourth beast is the same as the Revelation beast then it has not risen yet... but it is said to look like a leopard with the mouth of a lion and the feet of a bear.... with ten horns or kings.
Comparing Daniel 7 and Revelation 13

And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads (Revelation 13:1,8,11-12,16).

This passage describes two beasts that will dominate world events at the end of time. The first arises out of the sea, and the second out of the earth. The second beast causes all that dwell upon the earth to worship the first beast, and in so doing they receive the mark of the Beast. Again, by applying the Biblical definitions to the symbols employed in this great prophecy, we can unravel its mysteries.

The core symbols are beasts, heads, horns, sea, dragon, and earth. A beast represents a king or a kingdom according to Daniel 7:17. The two beasts of Revelation 13 thus represent two kingdoms or political powers that dominate world events in the last days.

The first beast arose out of the sea. Revelation 17:15 tells us that the sea represents “peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.” Therefore the first beast arose from nations (inhabited territory). In contrast, the second beast arises out of the earth, which represents the opposite of nations, multitudes, and kingdoms. Therefore, the second beast must arise in areas of the world where nations, multitudes, and kings were not established (uninhabited territory).

The first of the two beasts of revelation 13 is the same power as the terrible fourth beast in Daniel 7.

And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy. And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority (Revelation 13:1-2).

The first beast in this passage has ten horns, just like the terrible fourth beast in Daniel 7. Both of these beasts represent Rome, as shown in the chart below.
The Beast from the Sea and the Little Horn Power

This beast also has the same attributes as the little horn power of Daniel 7:

As we compare the two prophecies, we see that the first beast of Revelation 13 and the little horn of Daniel 7 are one and the same, both representing papal Rome.
Five main points of Revelation 13 clearly indicate that the first beast is none other than the little horn power of Daniel 7—the Antichrist Roman power:
Inherited Characteristics

Papal (the first beast) emerges out of Pagan Rome

Forty-two Month Time Period

A Mouth to Utter Proud Words

World Power

In addition, Revelation 13 tells us more details about the first beast to help us establish its identity more clearly:

The Counterfeit Wound

The Number of a Man

Last edited:
@phipps

i'm not sure if i posted this already, but the one mentioned in Daniel 7 was Titus.
the 'little horn'.
The year of 4 emperors is also there.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Year_of_the_Four_Emperors

just like the one in Daniel 11 was Antiochus Epiphanes.

These 2 evil 'horns' both set up the abomination of desolation ie the idol in the holy temple. This resulted in massacres/bloodshed on a large scale.
with Antiochus epiphanes, the greeks were forced out by the Maccabean revolt.

i can quote from Daniel 11 to show you the specific verses but you should already know all of this by now.

BUT remember one key part. the 70 week prophecy in Daniel 9, it was to 'seal up vision and prophecy' so everything post the 70AD war/destruction of the temple was NOT given TO the jews. Get it?
So in Matthew 24 what Jesus spoke of, linked to Daniel 7, was actually about the deustriction of the temple in 70AD but instead of saying 'there will br 2000+ more years' he spoke as if he was immediately coming post 70AD.

didn't happen. Then you look at 70AD and in the prophecy it goes from talking about the little horn (titus) and directly to the second coming, Jesus descending from the clouds.

Basically 2000 years are ignored, not told, in Daniel. The jews don't have that detail. What they have really is post second coming/messianic prophecy only.

HOWEVER the book of Revelation is christian-roman centric and not jew-centric. So this book does contain the last 2000 yrs within it.
The Beast of the SEA refers to the system
THe beast of the Earth refers to the false prophet ie the anti-christ, fake messiah
The image of the beast refers to the image of the system (ive talked of this as a collective AI/thoughtform)

Actually there is one thing foretold in Daniel 2.....it is because Jesus destroys the Beast so this one is a messianic prophecy and hence is part of jewish prophecy. The FEET of iron/clay.
ie the 10 toes are the same as the 10 horns/10 regions of the end times Beast system.

So what do we learn from Daniel 2?
39 “After you, another kingdom will arise, inferior to yours. Next, a third kingdom, one of bronze, will rule over the whole earth. 40 Finally, there will be a fourth kingdom, strong as iron—for iron breaks and smashes everything—and as iron breaks things to pieces, so it will crush and break all the others. 41 Just as you saw that the feet and toes were partly of baked clay and partly of iron, so this will be a divided kingdom; yet it will have some of the strength of iron in it, even as you saw iron mixed with clay. 42 As the toes were partly iron and partly clay, so this kingdom will be partly strong and partly brittle. 43 And just as you saw the iron mixed with baked clay, so the people will be a mixture and will not remain united, any more than iron mixes with clay.

The 4th kingdom was the roman empire. The 10 horns ie from augustus to titus, were the ones who ruled over the temple...get it? the relevance of all 4 beasts is to the temple of God on the temple mount.
BUT the feet of iron/clay is not a new empire, a 5th...instead it is the latter days version of Rome.

so how/where does this all transpire in Revelation?
See Revelation 6..the 4 horsemen.
The White horse symbolises conquest. This was the colonial era. Notice anything about the colonial era?

here is a map of the roman empire

but it's also christian centric, the eastern empire became muslim.......so now it looks more like

i would rule out the berber territory too...
so what you're left with essential are the colonial nations.
Even the fact germany is not included in the roman empire is a foreshadowing of why the Germans were on the other side in both world wars and even why they slaughtered jews.

That right there is the White horse that conquered the world.
The Red horse representing death=the 20th century massacres, ie 2 world wars, holocaust, bolshevik revolution.
it's the aftermath of all these nations fighting one another.

Do we add america to the list at some point? look at the 3rd horse. it represents capitalism but 'do not harm the oil and wine'

5 When the Lamb opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, “Come!” I looked, and there before me was a black horse! Its rider was holding a pair of scales in his hand. 6 Then I heard what sounded like a voice among the four living creatures, saying, “Two pounds[a] of wheat for a day’s wages, and six pounds[c] of barley for a day’s wages,[d] and do not damage the oil and the wine!”

what happened post ww2? israel was created...and oil/wine are very much about the jews...since israel's creation the biggest capitalist on earth, usa, has protected israel.

long story short...in the context of all of the above, 2 worlds wars and now murica going trigger queer...
ww1, league of nations
ww2, united nations
ww3?
ww4?
ultimately it leads to a one world government
and just as the above nations were once colonies of rome...the rest of the colonised world is to become part of the global government whether it is called 'united nations' or something else.

10 toes
10 heads
10 regions of the UN

look at the UN flag..the laurel wreath, with a WEB over the globe
get it? Rome, ruling the world.

End times 'beast of the sea' and 'feet of iron/clay'

phipps

Star
@phipps

i'm not sure if i posted this already, but the one mentioned in Daniel 7 was Titus.
the 'little horn'.
The year of 4 emperors is also there.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Year_of_the_Four_Emperors

just like the one in Daniel 11 was Antiochus Epiphanes.

These 2 evil 'horns' both set up the abomination of desolation ie the idol in the holy temple. This resulted in massacres/bloodshed on a large scale.
with Antiochus epiphanes, the greeks were forced out by the Maccabean revolt.

i can quote from Daniel 11 to show you the specific verses but you should already know all of this by now.

BUT remember one key part. the 70 week prophecy in Daniel 9, it was to 'seal up vision and prophecy' so everything post the 70AD war/destruction of the temple was NOT given TO the jews. Get it?
So in Matthew 24 what Jesus spoke of, linked to Daniel 7, was actually about the deustriction of the temple in 70AD but instead of saying 'there will br 2000+ more years' he spoke as if he was immediately coming post 70AD.

didn't happen. Then you look at 70AD and in the prophecy it goes from talking about the little horn (titus) and directly to the second coming, Jesus descending from the clouds.

Basically 2000 years are ignored, not told, in Daniel. The jews don't have that detail. What they have really is post second coming/messianic prophecy only.

HOWEVER the book of Revelation is christian-roman centric and not jew-centric. So this book does contain the last 2000 yrs within it.
The Beast of the SEA refers to the system
THe beast of the Earth refers to the false prophet ie the anti-christ, fake messiah
The image of the beast refers to the image of the system (ive talked of this as a collective AI/thoughtform)

Actually there is one thing foretold in Daniel 2.....it is because Jesus destroys the Beast so this one is a messianic prophecy and hence is part of jewish prophecy. The FEET of iron/clay.
ie the 10 toes are the same as the 10 horns/10 regions of the end times Beast system.

So what do we learn from Daniel 2?
39 “After you, another kingdom will arise, inferior to yours. Next, a third kingdom, one of bronze, will rule over the whole earth. 40 Finally, there will be a fourth kingdom, strong as iron—for iron breaks and smashes everything—and as iron breaks things to pieces, so it will crush and break all the others. 41 Just as you saw that the feet and toes were partly of baked clay and partly of iron, so this will be a divided kingdom; yet it will have some of the strength of iron in it, even as you saw iron mixed with clay. 42 As the toes were partly iron and partly clay, so this kingdom will be partly strong and partly brittle. 43 And just as you saw the iron mixed with baked clay, so the people will be a mixture and will not remain united, any more than iron mixes with clay.

The 4th kingdom was the roman empire. The 10 horns ie from augustus to titus, were the ones who ruled over the temple...get it? the relevance of all 4 beasts is to the temple of God on the temple mount.
BUT the feet of iron/clay is not a new empire, a 5th...instead it is the latter days version of Rome.

so how/where does this all transpire in Revelation?
See Revelation 6..the 4 horsemen.
The White horse symbolises conquest. This was the colonial era. Notice anything about the colonial era?

here is a map of the roman empire

but it's also christian centric, the eastern empire became muslim.......so now it looks more like

i would rule out the berber territory too...
so what you're left with essential are the colonial nations.
Even the fact germany is not included in the roman empire is a foreshadowing of why the Germans were on the other side in both world wars and even why they slaughtered jews.

That right there is the White horse that conquered the world.
The Red horse representing death=the 20th century massacres, ie 2 world wars, holocaust, bolshevik revolution.
it's the aftermath of all these nations fighting one another.

Do we add america to the list at some point? look at the 3rd horse. it represents capitalism but 'do not harm the oil and wine'

5 When the Lamb opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, “Come!” I looked, and there before me was a black horse! Its rider was holding a pair of scales in his hand. 6 Then I heard what sounded like a voice among the four living creatures, saying, “Two pounds[a] of wheat for a day’s wages, and six pounds[c] of barley for a day’s wages,[d] and do not damage the oil and the wine!”

what happened post ww2? israel was created...and oil/wine are very much about the jews...since israel's creation the biggest capitalist on earth, usa, has protected israel.

long story short...in the context of all of the above, 2 worlds wars and now murica going trigger queer...
ww1, league of nations
ww2, united nations
ww3?
ww4?
ultimately it leads to a one world government
and just as the above nations were once colonies of rome...the rest of the colonised world is to become part of the global government whether it is called 'united nations' or something else.

10 toes
10 heads
10 regions of the UN

look at the UN flag..the laurel wreath, with a WEB over the globe
get it? Rome, ruling the world.

End times 'beast of the sea' and 'feet of iron/clay'
I don't agree. Remember this is end time prophecy meaning until the time of the end. I'm going to post Daniel 9 and commentary in a new post.

phipps

Star
Daniel 9 and commentary.

1 In the first year of Darius the son of Ahasuerus, of the seed of the Medes, which was made king over the realm of the Chaldeans;
2 In the first year of his reign I Daniel understood by books the number of the years, whereof the word of the LORD came to Jeremiah the prophet, that he would accomplish seventy years in the desolations of Jerusalem.
3 And I set my face unto the Lord God, to seek by prayer and supplications, with fasting, and sackcloth, and ashes:
4 And I prayed unto the LORD my God, and made my confession, and said, O Lord, the great and dreadful God, keeping the covenant and mercy to them that love him, and to them that keep his commandments;
5 We have sinned, and have committed iniquity, and have done wickedly, and have rebelled, even by departing from thy precepts and from thy judgments:
6 Neither have we hearkened unto thy servants the prophets, which spake in thy name to our kings, our princes, and our fathers, and to all the people of the land.
7 O LORD, righteousness belongeth unto thee, but unto us confusion of faces, as at this day; to the men of Judah, and to the inhabitants of Jerusalem, and unto all Israel, that are near, and that are far off, through all the countries whither thou hast driven them, because of their trespass that they have trespassed against thee.
8 O Lord, to us belongeth confusion of face, to our kings, to our princes, and to our fathers, because we have sinned against thee.
9 To the Lord our God belong mercies and forgivenesses, though we have rebelled against him;
10 Neither have we obeyed the voice of the LORD our God, to walk in his laws, which he set before us by his servants the prophets.
11 Yea, all Israel have transgressed thy law, even by departing, that they might not obey thy voice; therefore the curse is poured upon us, and the oath that is written in the law of Moses the servant of God, because we have sinned against him.
12 And he hath confirmed his words, which he spake against us, and against our judges that judged us, by bringing upon us a great evil: for under the whole heaven hath not been done as hath been done upon Jerusalem.
13 As it is written in the law of Moses, all this evil is come upon us: yet made we not our prayer before the LORD our God, that we might turn from our iniquities, and understand thy truth.
14 Therefore hath the LORD watched upon the evil, and brought it upon us: for the LORD our God is righteous in all his works which he doeth: for we obeyed not his voice.
15 And now, O Lord our God, that hast brought thy people forth out of the land of Egypt with a mighty hand, and hast gotten thee renown, as at this day; we have sinned, we have done wickedly.
16 O LORD, according to all thy righteousness, I beseech thee, let thine anger and thy fury be turned away from thy city Jerusalem, thy holy mountain: because for our sins, and for the iniquities of our fathers, Jerusalem and thy people are become a reproach to all that are about us.
17 Now therefore, O our God, hear the prayer of thy servant, and his supplications, and cause thy face to shine upon thy sanctuary that is desolate, for the Lord's sake.
18 O my God, incline thine ear, and hear; open thine eyes, and behold our desolations, and the city which is called by thy name: for we do not present our supplications before thee for our righteousnesses, but for thy great mercies.
19 O Lord, hear; O Lord, forgive; O Lord, hearken and do; defer not, for thine own sake, O my God: for thy city and thy people are called by thy name.

Commentary, 9:1-19 Thirteen years have passed since the vision of Daniel 8. Babylon has just recently fallen to Medo-Persia. The Jews have been in captivity for 68 years, their temple lying in ruins. Daniel is worried that the 2300 days and cleansing of the sanctuary from Daniel 8 that were not explained to him may refer to an extended captivity. He knows that according to Jeremiah 29:10 the seventy years of Jerusalem’s desolation are almost over. Yet he understands the conditional nature of certain prophecies (Jeremiah 18:1-10; Leviticus 26), so he fears that perhaps because of his people’s sins their time in exile may extend to 2300 years, vss. 5-6, 15, and 16.
These things weigh heavily on his mind, so he intercedes in prayer for his people. Though Daniel was a devout prophet, he identifies himself with God’s rebellious people.

20 And whiles I was speaking, and praying, and confessing my sin and the sin of my people Israel, and presenting my supplication before the LORD my God for the holy mountain of my God;
21 Yea, whiles I was speaking in prayer, even the man Gabriel, whom I had seen in the vision at the beginning, being caused to fly swiftly, touched me about the time of the evening oblation.
22 And he informed me, and talked with me, and said, O Daniel, I am now come forth to give thee skill and understanding.
23 At the beginning of thy supplications the commandment came forth, and I am come to shew thee; for thou art greatly beloved: therefore understand the matter, and consider the vision.

Commentary, 9:20-23 This is a continuation of the vision in chapter 8, most of which was already explained to Daniel. The only thing that was not interpreted for him was chapter 8:13-14—the section on the 2300 days and the cleansing of the sanctuary.
In this chapter Gabriel tells him about a period of 490 years concerning the Messiah, the Jewish nation, and the temple. Daniel also receives a significant clue that allows us to pinpoint the beginning of both this 490 year period and the 2300 year prophecy.

24 Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.

commentary, 9:24 A portion of the 2300 year time period has been set aside for the Jews and Jerusalem. This verse groups the first three items, and links them with the second trio:
1. “to finish the transgression”
2. “to make an end of [seal] sins”
3. “to make reconciliation for iniquity”

1. “to bring in everlasting righteousness”
2. “to seal up the vision and prophecy”
3. “to anoint the most holy”
In the first trio God deals with all sins by His sacrificial death and glorious resurrection within this seventy-week period. The second group reveals that Christ’s death and resurrection accomplishes everlasting righteousness, confirms the vision’s authenticity, and anoints the heavenly sanctuary for use.

25 Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.
26 And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.
27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

Commentary, 9:25-27 These verses outline events to take place during the seventy weeks; they also have a definite structure of two groups of three.
1. “unto the Messiah the Prince”
2. “shall Messiah be cut off”
3. “shall cause the sacrifice and oblation to cease”

1. “the street shall be built again, and the wall”
2. “shall destroy the city and the sanctuary”
3. “and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate”
The first group concerns the Messiah, and takes place within the seventy week time period. The second trio concerns Jerusalem and an opposing prince, and is not limited to the seventy weeks.

i'm sorry but that pulls out the number 2300 from thin air
is it implying there were another 2300 years, from what point?
nope
Daniel 8 was about Antiochus Ephinaes and Daniel 11 went into more detail.
Just like Daniel 7 and 9 are linked to the Titus.

2300 evenings and mornings ie this isnt the usual 'days, where a day=a year'

9 Out of one of them came another horn, which started small but grew in power to the south and to the east and toward the Beautiful Land. 10 It grew until it reached the host of the heavens, and it threw some of the starry host down to the earth and trampled on them. 11 It set itself up to be as great as the commander of the army of the Lord; it took away the daily sacrifice from the Lord, and his sanctuary was thrown down. 12 Because of rebellion, the Lord’s people[a] and the daily sacrifice were given over to it. It prospered in everything it did, and truth was thrown to the ground.

this was antiochus epiphanes and it was the era of the Maccabean revolt, hence jews celebrate Hannukah

here's an explanation and im not promoting this site, just linking to some more info

http://www.truebiblecode.com/understanding157.html

phipps

Star
i'm sorry but that pulls out the number 2300 from thin air
is it implying there were another 2300 years, from what point?
nope
Daniel 8 was about Antiochus Ephinaes and Daniel 11 went into more detail.
Just like Daniel 7 and 9 are linked to the Titus.

2300 evenings and mornings ie this isnt the usual 'days, where a day=a year'

9 Out of one of them came another horn, which started small but grew in power to the south and to the east and toward the Beautiful Land. 10 It grew until it reached the host of the heavens, and it threw some of the starry host down to the earth and trampled on them. 11 It set itself up to be as great as the commander of the army of the Lord; it took away the daily sacrifice from the Lord, and his sanctuary was thrown down. 12 Because of rebellion, the Lord’s people[a] and the daily sacrifice were given over to it. It prospered in everything it did, and truth was thrown to the ground.

this was antiochus epiphanes and it was the era of the Maccabean revolt, hence jews celebrate Hannukah

here's an explanation and im not promoting this site, just linking to some more info

http://www.truebiblecode.com/understanding157.html
It does not pull it from thin air. Read chapter eight and nine and remember in prophecy a day is a literal year. In order to understand Chapter nine you've got to read Chapter eight and understand all the symbols. Actually its better to read Daniel 2, then 7, 8 and 9. You've got to understand when the 2300 year time started and when the 70 weeks were cut off for the Jews. What does cleansing of the sanctuary mean? To understand that, its necessary first to study the sanctuary services which God showed to Moses and especially the service of cleansing the sanctuary. What was its purpose? Some of it is posted here but in the back pages.

Last edited:
oh i just read further, what it later says about uk/usa is just made up nonsense.
As i said, Daniel 9 makes it very clear the 70 weeks sealed up prophecy and vision for the jews.
'for your people'
so until Jesus returns, nothing in the old testament is a prophecy for our age.

people who try to decipher things by number crunching just make it up as they go along.
There are linked themes and messianic prophecies but there are no direct prophecies of any post 70AD events.

It does not pull it from thin air. Read chapter eight and nine and remember in prophecy a day is a literal year. In order to understand Chapter nine you've got to read Chapter eight and understand all the symbols. Actually its better to read Daniel 2, then 7, 8 and 9. You've got to understand when the 2300 year time started and when the 70 weeks were cut off for the Jews. What does cleansing of the sanctuary mean? To understand that, its necessary first to study the sanctuary services which God showed to Moses and especially the service of cleansing the sanctuary. What was its purpose? Some of it is posted here but in the back pages.
Daniel 8 deals with Antiochus Ephiphanes and the maccabean revolt.
as I said it doesn't say 2300 days, it says evenings and mornings....
Daniel 9 is very clear in the seventy week prophecy
'to seal up vision and prophecy' and 'for your people'

The ram was Persia and the goat was Greece, that was the vision and the rest is about the vision ie

Then I heard a holy one speaking, and another holy one said to him, “How long will it take for the vision to be fulfilled—the vision concerning the daily sacrifice, the rebellion that causes desolation, the surrender of the sanctuary and the trampling underfoot of the Lord’s people?”

This was antiochus epiphanes.
the end, really.

phipps

Star
oh i just read further, what it later says about uk/usa is just made up nonsense.
As i said, Daniel 9 makes it very clear the 70 weeks sealed up prophecy and vision for the jews.
'for your people'
so until Jesus returns, nothing in the old testament is a prophecy for our age.

people who try to decipher things by number crunching just make it up as they go along.
There are linked themes and messianic prophecies but there are no direct prophecies of any post 70AD events.
I disagree. God bless.

if you go down your road, the latter day saints movement used 2300 as literal years and wound up coming to 8444 AD and it failed to live upto expectations.

like i said 2300 evenings and mornings is not 'years'.

TokiEl

Superstar
As we compare the two prophecies, we see that the first beast of Revelation 13 and the little horn of Daniel 7 are one and the same, both representing papal Rome.
I'm not so sure that the first beast of Revelation 13 is a representation of papal Rome.

An angel explained this beast to John...

Revelation 17 7"But the angel said to me, “Why did you wonder? I will tell you the mystery of the woman and of the beast that carries her, which has the seven heads and the ten horns." 8 The beast that you saw was, and is not, and will ascend out of the bottomless pit and go to perdition. And those who dwell on the earth will wonder, whose names are not written in the Book of Life from the foundation of the world, when they see the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

9 “Here is the mind which has wisdom: The seven heads are seven mountains on which the woman sits. 10 There are also seven kings. Five have fallen, one is, and the other has not yet come. And when he comes, he must continue a short time. 11 The beast that was, and is not, is himself also the eighth, and is of the seven, and is going to perdition.

12 “The ten horns which you saw are ten kings who have received no kingdom as yet, but they receive authority for one hour as kings with the beast. 13 These are of one mind, and they will give their power and authority to the beast. 14 These will make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb will overcome them, for He is Lord of lords and King of kings; and those who are with Him are called, chosen, and faithful.”

So the angel is saying that the seven heads of the composite end time beast are successive kingdoms or world powers.

What kingdoms or world powers ? Well five have fallen... so who could that be ? Maybe Babylon MedoPersia Greece Rome and the Holy Roman empire perhaps. If so the German empire could be the sixth head and the short lived Third reich could be the seventh head who was indeed wounded in war. If so the beast that was and is not but is of the seven(th)... is the revived Third reich.

phipps

Star
I'm not so sure that the first beast of Revelation 13 is a representation of papal Rome.

An angel explained this beast to John...

Revelation 17 7"But the angel said to me, “Why did you wonder? I will tell you the mystery of the woman and of the beast that carries her, which has the seven heads and the ten horns." 8 The beast that you saw was, and is not, and will ascend out of the bottomless pit and go to perdition. And those who dwell on the earth will wonder, whose names are not written in the Book of Life from the foundation of the world, when they see the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

9 “Here is the mind which has wisdom: The seven heads are seven mountains on which the woman sits. 10 There are also seven kings. Five have fallen, one is, and the other has not yet come. And when he comes, he must continue a short time. 11 The beast that was, and is not, is himself also the eighth, and is of the seven, and is going to perdition.

12 “The ten horns which you saw are ten kings who have received no kingdom as yet, but they receive authority for one hour as kings with the beast. 13 These are of one mind, and they will give their power and authority to the beast. 14 These will make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb will overcome them, for He is Lord of lords and King of kings; and those who are with Him are called, chosen, and faithful.”

So the angel is saying that the seven heads of the composite end time beast are successive kingdoms or world powers.

What kingdoms or world powers ? Well five have fallen... so who could that be ? Maybe Babylon MedoPersia Greece Rome and the Holy Roman empire perhaps. If so the German empire could be the sixth head and the short lived Third reich could be the seventh head who was indeed wounded in war. If so the beast that was and is not but is of the seven(th)... is the revived Third reich.
Throughout the Bible a pure “woman” is a symbol of God’s true church while a harlot represents a corrupt Church. Hosea 1:2; Ezekiel 16; 2 Corinthians 11:2. So the Harlot of Revelation 17 is another representation of Papal Rome and can be compared to the beasts in both Daniel and Revelation 13.

In Revelation 12 the pure and comely woman is said to "be a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars. And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered." She is said to be “clothed with the sun,” the glory of the gospel of Christ, and have “the moon under her feet,” the reflected glory of Christ as foreshadowed in the Old Testament sanctuary services and rituals.John 8:12; Colossians 2:11-17. The “crown of twelve stars” represents the twelve apostles. The woman who gives birth to Messiah represents the true church through its entire history—from Adam and the Jewish nation to the Christian Church.

Revelation 17, the woman is described as "the great whore that sitteth upon many waters: With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication." She is called “The Great Whore.” According to Ephesians 5, Jesus is the spiritual husband of the church; therefore if a church unites with or receives favors of one who is not her husband, she commits spiritual adultery. The “kings of the earth” represent civil powers. When churches lose the power of the gospel to transform hearts and lives they turn to the power of the state to support their doctrines and thus they commit spiritual fornication. The “many waters” are the countless people (vs. 15) she has deceived and “made drunk” with her doctrines. In the Bible wine represents blood/covenant/doctrines. Luke 5:37, Isaiah 5:1-7, water represents peoples/tongues/Inhabited Area-People/ Nations Revelation 17:15.

Revelation 17:3-6,
3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.
4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:
5 And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.
6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.

The main difference between the beast of Revelation 13 and the combined power represented by the beast and the woman of Revelation 17 is that a distinction is made between the religious and political aspects of Papal power. The “scarlet colored beast” represents the governments. The woman—the apostate church—rides upon the beast, symbolizing the church controlling the state. In contrast to the pure church of Revelation 12 this woman is “arrayed in purple and scarlet…with gold” and jewelry.

She is a part of “Babylon,” the great city that Satan has set up in opposition to the New Jerusalem of God. The Roman Catholic Church has proudly styled herself as “The Mother Church,” but here she is called "The Mother of Harlots.” From the mother have come the various Protestant denominations which profess to be clean and pure, vehemently rejecting the corruptions of the Catholic Church. But these churches have shown a distressing tendency to follow their mother’s example of sacrificing truth and the approval of God and to seek the power of the state to enforce doctrine, and thus they choose to become harlots with their mother.

She is truly “drunk with the blood of the saints.” History records the deeds of the papacy as it used the state to persecute and kill millions of faithful Christians during the Dark Ages. The Catholic Church has disguised herself with humble apologies for these actions, but she has not changed. The same spirit of persecution will again be exhibited against God’s faithful children who will not drink the wine of her corruption just before the second coming of Christ.

Revelation 17:7-11,

7 And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.
8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.
9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.
10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.
11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

The beast has “seven heads and ten horns.” The seven heads are said to be “seven mountains on which the woman sitteth” (vs. 9) and “seven kings” (vs.10). These heads are the same as the ones on the dragon of Revelation 12 and the beast of Revelation 13. They represent the great world empires which Satan uses to persecute God’s people. Five of these powers which have been noted in the books of Daniel and Revelation are Babylon, Medo-Persia, Greece, Pagan Rome and Papal Rome. At the end of time, the power of papal Rome is greater than ever, her deadly wound is healed and she again strongly persecutes God’s people as in former years. The revived Roman Catholic Church unites with apostate Protestants and spiritists to form a religious-political entity that is supported by the governments of the world. The historic center of Rome was built on seven hills and has been known since ancient times as the “City of Seven Hills. The phrase “seven mountains on which the woman sitteth” also serves to link the “woman” with the city of Rome establishing her once again as the Roman Catholic Church.

Revelation 17:12-18,

12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.
13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.
14 These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.
15 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.
16 And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.
17 For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.
18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

The “ten horns” are the nations of Europe and all the earth that rally under the banner of Rome. Daniel 7:7, 24; Revelation 16:14. They are also called “The waters…where the whore sitteth” (vs. 15) and “They that dwell on the earth…whose names were not written in the book of life.” See Revelation 13:8.

These nations give the end-time church-state alliance, which is Babylon the great, all of their strength to make war against Jesus, the Lamb, and His people who keep God’s commandments and have the faith of Jesus. The nations of the world will support Babylon’s laws that go against God's word. They will enforce her decree, and those who disobey will not be allowed to buy or sell. Ultimately, they support legislation calling for the death of God’s people. Revelation 12:17; 13:11-18; 14:12. However, when Jesus delivers His faithful followers (Revelation 19:11-20) the multitudes who have supported the great whore finally realize that they have been deceived and that they are eternally lost.
Enraged, they will turn upon their religious leaders, vs. 16. Thus, by God’s will, the punishment of the harlot of Babylon is carried out in part by her own allies.

So Just like the book of Daniel, Revelation gives us more information on the Papacy as we go deep into the book. There will be a combination of Roman and Protestant Churches and the state coming together to persecute God's people (who will be in the minority). We know through history that when Church and state come together nothing good ever happens. They will introduce laws that will go against God's word but Bible Christians who live by the word of God alone will not adhere to those laws. Eventually they will be persecuted for choosing to obey God rather than man.

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
Throughout the Bible a pure “woman” is a symbol of God’s true church while a harlot represents a corrupt Church. Hosea 1:2; Ezekiel 16; 2 Corinthians 11:2. So the Harlot of Revelation 17 is another representation of Papal Rome and can be compared to the beasts in both Daniel and Revelation 13.
The great harlot is seen sitting on the beast with the seven heads and ten horns. An angel explained that the great harlot is the city which reigns over the kings of the earth.

In Revelation 12 the pure and comely woman is said to "be a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars. And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered." She is said to be “clothed with the sun,” the glory of the gospel of Christ, and have “the moon under her feet,” the reflected glory of Christ as foreshadowed in the Old Testament sanctuary services and rituals.John 8:12; Colossians 2:11-17. The “crown of twelve stars” represents the twelve apostles. The woman who gives birth to Messiah represents the true church through its entire history—from Adam and the Jewish nation to the Christian Church.
The woman in Rev 12 is probably also Virgo pointing to an astronomical mark in time namely the Feast of Trumpets September 22/23 2017. It might be an indication and a strong one at that that we are so close to the Day of the Lord... 3.5 years of trouble (the last half of Daniel's last week).

The beast has “seven heads and ten horns.” The seven heads are said to be “seven mountains on which the woman sitteth” (vs. 9) and “seven kings” (vs.10). These heads are the same as the ones on the dragon of Revelation 12 and the beast of Revelation 13. They represent the great world empires which Satan uses to persecute God’s people. Five of these powers which have been noted in the books of Daniel and Revelation are Babylon, Medo-Persia, Greece, Pagan Rome and Papal Rome. At the end of time, the power of papal Rome is greater than ever, her deadly wound is healed and she again strongly persecutes God’s people as in former years. The revived Roman Catholic Church unites with apostate Protestants and spiritists to form a religious-political entity that is supported by the governments of the world. The historic center of Rome was built on seven hills and has been known since ancient times as the “City of Seven Hills. The phrase “seven mountains on which the woman sitteth” also serves to link the “woman” with the city of Rome establishing her once again as the Roman Catholic Church.
The great harlot might very well be Rome. If so that city is destined for quick destruction.

But it is said that Babylon the great is the world's foremost buyer of luxuries... and all who had ships by the sea became rich by her wealth.

The “ten horns” are the nations of Europe and all the earth that rally under the banner of Rome. Daniel 7:7, 24; Revelation 16:14. They are also called “The waters…where the whore sitteth” (vs. 15) and “They that dwell on the earth…whose names were not written in the book of life.” See Revelation 13:8.

These nations give the end-time church-state alliance, which is Babylon the great, all of their strength to make war against Jesus, the Lamb, and His people who keep God’s commandments and have the faith of Jesus.
But the ten horns or kings hate the great harlot and will burn her with fire.

phipps

Star
The great harlot is seen sitting on the beast with the seven heads and ten horns. An angel explained that the great harlot is the city which reigns over the kings of the earth.

The woman in Rev 12 is probably also Virgo pointing to an astronomical mark in time namely the Feast of Trumpets September 22/23 2017. It might be an indication and a strong one at that that we are so close to the Day of the Lord... 3.5 years of trouble (the last half of Daniel's last week).

The great harlot might very well be Rome. If so that city is destined for quick destruction.

But it is said that Babylon the great is the world's foremost buyer of luxuries... and all who had ships by the sea became rich by her wealth.

But the ten horns or kings hate the great harlot and will burn her with fire.
The great harlot is seen sitting on the beast with the seven heads and ten horns. An angel explained that the great harlot is the city which reigns over the kings of the earth
Yes, Rome is that city and the sit of the papacy.

The woman in Chapter 12 is the true Church of God. The Bible portrays the great controversy between Christ and Satan in terms of three characters: the Dragon, the Woman, and the Man Child. Isaiah 66:7, Before she travailed, she brought forth; before her pain came, she was delivered of a man child. They are first introduced in Eden where the dragon won an initial engagement with the woman. Bitter conflict ensues between the serpent and the woman, between his seed, and her seed. Ultimate victory comes through a single Seed of the woman, who crushes the serpent’s head, at the same time suffering a deadly bite to the heel. Genesis 3:15. Chapter 12 of Revelation portrays the whole sweet of the drama from its origin in heaven, to Satan’s attack on Jesus, through the persecutions of the Dark Ages, until the final conflict at the time of the end.
If the whore Church is Rome then the opposite of that is the pure and comely Church.

The papacy is incredibly rich, more than we can imagine and its dealings financially are very suspect. I will post the article on Rome separately and privately.

But the ten horns or kings hate the great harlot and will burn her with fire
They won't hate the harlot at first when they all mutually benefit from each other. Something happens to cause them to turn on the harlot. They realise they've been hoodwinked. However its too late for both them and the harlot and they all burn with her in hell fire.

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
The woman in Chapter 12 is the true Church of God. The Bible portrays the great controversy between Christ and Satan in terms of three characters: the Dragon, the Woman, and the Man Child. Isaiah 66:7, Before she travailed, she brought forth; before her pain came, she was delivered of a man child. They are first introduced in Eden where the dragon won an initial engagement with the woman. Bitter conflict ensues between the serpent and the woman, between his seed, and her seed. Ultimate victory comes through a single Seed of the woman, who crushes the serpent’s head, at the same time suffering a deadly bite to the heel. Genesis 3:15. Chapter 12 of Revelation portrays the whole sweet of the drama from its origin in heaven, to Satan’s attack on Jesus, through the persecutions of the Dark Ages, until the final conflict at the time of the end.
If the whore Church is Rome then the opposite of that is the pure and comely Church.
Yes but it is probably also an astronomical mark in time... as Jupiter because of retrograde motion spent about 9 months within the womb of Virgo with delivery at the time of the new moon at the Feast of Trumpets September 22/23 2017.

The papacy is incredibly rich, more than we can imagine and its dealings financially are very suspect. I will post the article on Rome separately and privately.

They won't hate the harlot at first when they all mutually benefit from each other. Something happens to cause them to turn on the harlot. They realise they've been hoodwinked. However its too late for both them and the harlot and they all burn with her in hell fire.
The ten horns or kings on the seven headed beast are prophecied to destroy the city which reigns over the kings of the earth at the time of the great tribulation. It could be Rome but i'm inclined to think that Rome/Papacy has a role to play as the second beast in Rev 13.

phipps

Star
Yes but it is probably also an astronomical mark in time... as Jupiter because of retrograde motion spent about 9 months within the womb of Virgo with delivery at the time of the new moon at the Feast of Trumpets September 22/23 2017.

The ten horns or kings on the seven headed beast are prophecied to destroy the city which reigns over the kings of the earth at the time of the great tribulation. It could be Rome but i'm inclined to think that Rome/Papacy has a role to play as the second beast in Rev 13.
There were seven festivals of the sanctuary in the Old Testament: Passover, Unleavened Bread, First Fruits, Feast of Weeks, Feast of Trumpets, the Day of Atonement, and the Feast of Tabernacles. These seven ceremonial festivals were held on specific days, and the cycle was repeated every year.

In the ceremonial law, the Lord laid out a system of worship for the people of the Old Testament—it was a depiction of the plan of salvation. Through Jesus’ death, burial, resurrection, and ministry, He personally became the fulfillment of the Old Testament sanctuary feasts and festivals. The only feast that has not yet been fullfilled is the feast of tabernacles because it represented Jesus' return.

The ten horns or kings on the seven headed beast are prophecied to destroy the city which reigns over the kings of the earth at the time of the great tribulation. It could be Rome but i'm inclined to think that Rome/Papacy has a role to play as the second beast in Rev 13
I will post here what I posted privately to you about the ten kings of the earth and the Second beast of Revelation 13.

Rome is partially destroyed at the end, after the world finds out some home truths about the papacy and Rome. That will be just before Jesus comes back. Then God will completely destroy Rome and the ten kings who when it suited them, worked with Rome but when the climate turns against Rome (politically and religiously), they too change their minds but its too late.

Revelation is not written chronologically. Some things happen at the end in the first chapters and then more information is added to the scenario in later chapters. Revelation 17 gives us more information about the religious side of the papacy (hence the harlot is added) well as Revelation 13 is all about the political side of the papacy. We get more detail on what will happen to God's people during the end times. Just like the book of Daniel expands on the major powers in this world in later chapters.

Its important to note that Bible Prophecy is about what will affect God's people. So there are other major kingdoms that existed that would rival the major kingdoms in the Bible like the Mongol, Ottoman or Russian kingdoms. Gods people were the Jews first, then true Christians second.

Rome and the Vatican are one and the same in prophecy. Rome is the sit of the papacy politically and religiously. Revelation 17 deals mainly with the religious aspect of Rome/Vatican. Although Vatican city is its own state its located within the city of Rome.

Remember the first beast arises out of the water which indicates according to prophecy, that it arises in a densely populated area. But the second beast arises out of the earth which according to prophecy arises in an area which is sparsely populated. So that can't be Rome. Europe was densely populated.

When the Second Beast Arises

The verse that lies at the transition point between the descriptions of the two beasts is Revelation 13:10, which says this:
He who leads into captivity shall go into captivity; he that kills with the sword must be killed with the sword
This text is significant because it identifies when the second beast will arise. Verse 11 begins, “then I saw another beast coming up out of the earth ”.

The “sea” represents “multitudes and nations.” Revelation 17:15. The beasts that arise from the sea usually do so amid the strife of war. By contrast, this one comes “out of the earth," representing a relatively peaceful emergence in a comparatively unpopulated area.

In 1798, the first beast, the Papacy, was taken into captivity. This is the time in which John saw the other beast arising. It arises not out of the sea (the multitude of nations) but out of the earth, in an area that was previously not inhabited by great nations, multitudes, peoples, and tongues.

The Second beast is the USA. It plays a significant role in end time prophecy as its the last super power. It is noteworthy that this beast (second beast) lacks any crowns. The United States of America is a grand experiment in government that serves its people rather than enslaving them, and in religion that allows freedom of conscience and expression. It is a country that has government without a king and religion without a pope.

Last edited: